Treat You Better

By candaceallday

About a beautiful girl takened for granted and doesn't see what everyone else does about her not so loving bo... More

Problems
Birthday
Treat You Better
Water Fight
Club
Full Book?

Epilogue

52 5 3
By candaceallday

"Good morning beautiful." Shawn murmured against my ear. I shivered in delight.

That day where everything happened in the club was almost 5 months ago. Me and Shawn have been talking as very close friends. We aren't in a relationship. We are taking it very slow.

I'm really happy right now. More happy then I was with whatever that jackasses name is. I rolled over and smiled at him. "Good morning honey." I smiled.

He leaned in but I pushed him back. "I would kiss you but I have morning breath. " I say getting out of bed to brush my teeth. Shawn groaned. "I dont care about morning breath." He complained.

I smiled and leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss. Then I pulled back. He did a little happy dance that I had no choice but to laugh at. "I'm cooking breakfast." Shawn announced as I went in the bathroom.

"You cooked all week. It's my turn." I yelled back. I got my tooth brush and toothpaste. "So? Your a queen. You should get treated like one." He says sounding distant, like he was already in the kitchen. A wild blush spread over my cheeks. I giggled.

"How about we just go out for breakfast?" I ask. He appeared at the door way shirtless. I'm sure I was completely red now. No matter how many time I seen him shirtless I always turn into a tomato.

"It's to late. I already started." He grinned. "You baby me to much. Tomorrow I'm waking up really early to cook." I tease. I started brushing my teeth.

"You better not. I'll tickle you to death." Shawn warned before he disappeared down the hall. I smiled after him.

*********

"Shawn where are you taking me?" I asked him for the 12th time. He had me blind folded and still in my PJs. The morning air is a little chilly.

He walked me a few more steps without answering then he stopped. He takes my blind fold off and I gasp at the scene in front of me. We were standing on a hill with the with sunrise seeming very close. The sky was blue and orange. And then there was rose petals trailing to a box of chocolates.

My eyes started to tear. But this time from happiness. I turned to see Shawn on his knees with a ring. My eyes widen.

"Megan. I've loved you ever since I saw you. No I dont love you. I'm in love with you. I know I can Treat You Better then he did. I will treat you better then I have ever treated anyone. Even myself. I promise. Will you please do the honors of being my girlfriend?" He asked looking deep in my eyes.

My tears fell. "Yes Shawn." I whispered. He slipped the promise ring on my finger and stood up and gave me a deep kiss.

"I love you so much Shawn." I whispered in tears. "I love you too." He whispers. I knew it and he knew it too. He will treat me better. This is what I have been waiting for.

Candace4Ever💕

Short Story over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...