The Human Xenocide

By Lammalord

(For book 2 Search for "The Human Retaliation" by Freelove) Lilly was a normal girl, until one distraught day... More

Chapter One - Sobs
Chapter Two - Case of a Lifetime
Chapter Three - I can Read
Chapter Four - Look What I can Do
Chapter Five - That was Unexpected
Chapter Six - I can Control You
Chapter Seven - Sean
Chapter Eight - Doctor Visits
Chapter Nine - Mr. Germdols
Chapter Ten - Him
Chapter Eleven - The Wizard
Chapter Twelve - Darth
Chapter Thirteen - Risen Sire Zee Colde
Chapter Fourteen - Bathroom Stall
Chapter Fifteen- Mistress and Sin
Chapter Sixteen - Here I am
Chapter Seventeen - Mr. President
Chapter Eighteen - Away from You
Chapter Nineteen - The Egyption Fort
Chapter Twenty - Fire in the Courtyard
Chapter Twenty-One - I Met the Devil
Chapter Twenty-Two - Damages
Chapter Twenty-Three - Loose Fingers and The Caravan
Chapter Twenty-Four - To Perm
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Freezing Cold
Chapter Twenty-Six - Wrath of Russia
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Taking England
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Bigger Picture
Chapter Thirty - Hostile Takeover
Chapter Thirty-One - Gun Games
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Road We Travel
Chapter Thirty-Three - Statistically Wartime
Chapter Thirty-Four - The most Important Human in the World
Chapter Thirty-Five - The Devil's Chessboard
Chapter Thirty-Six - The Art of Fighting Back
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Ending the World Together
Chapter Thirty-Eight - The Art of Losing the War
Chapter Thirty-Nine - The Doom Bringer
Chapter Forty - Hopeful Slaughter
Chapter Forty-One - Bloody Retribution
Chapter Forty-Two - It's all in the Transcript
Chapter Forty-Three - The German Convention
Epilogue
Book Two - Teaser
Book Two - The Retaliation is Here
Update: Prequel, Tether: Abominations and Miscreations

Chapter Twenty-Seven - Everything Falls Apart

6.8K 83 6
By Lammalord

Sorry for short chapter, though I really liked the chapters 23-25, this one (and following/previous) I don't as much, I'm going to eventually blend the parts (Lilly, Sin, Lucas) into 1 chapter each (longer) and stop cutting them up as they are now, I think it's messy and ugly.  But after starting at the screen way to long thinking of ways to fix it I realized I left all you readers hanging!  Here is a short chapter for now, I'll leave as is on wattpad but rehaul my next update. Sorry, hope everyone can bare with this short, ugly, chapter!

----

Sin found out the name of the man that met with Emilia, Sir Kelton.  He, interestingly enough, wasn’t born a Russian but rather an immigrant from Iraq.  Kelton’s parents helped the Russians during their invasion of Iraq in the Cold War.  In fact, this man’s father led the Russian front against the underground Iraqi resistance for almost two years.  They chose him as the third wielder because of his stern rule and deep rooted connections with the Iraqi leadership, he was the outsider.  This man, if ever needed, was the operations best interest if something foul happened and they needed to leave Russia.  The entire operation feared America would send more of their monsters into Russia as a counter attack to the assassinations.  If this case became true the entire community would be able to easily evacuate to Iraq—underground forts that would be almost impossible to locate.  If the situation grew too intense and Mother Russia itself was in jeopardy Kelton was the person to keep the operation active.

Being an Iraqi in Russia had its advantages for Kelton. No matter how much Sin followed the man he couldn’t track down or find any close friends or allies to Sir Kelton.  All his roots lay in another country, one he’s currently not in and has no visible connections with at the time.  Not only that but this man was strong, there would probably be no breaking him with hurting his friends or family anyways.  He was strict, the kind of guy one would expect to beat his closest friend for making a mistake.  Ruining him would be the hardest of the three by far.  Sin had no dirt on this man, unless he can get a lucky break and follow him to his connections in Iraq there was really nothing he could do that wouldn’t violate his Mistresses orders.

Sin decided to keep close track of the man in Moscow but for now he had to deal with the one he knew he could break.  Emilia was going to suffer, he found out so much.

***

Lilly didn’t appear in a quite city of New York like she did the first time.  This time she appeared in a city of utter chaos. The calm yet busy city of New York turned into a disaster overnight with the news of the dead president.  People covered the streets.  Police struggled to keep them at bay.  Every TV she saw was tuned to different channels. TV’s in stores, restaurants, even TV’s in cars and the electric bulletin boards along the buildings where all on.  Every channel had the exact same broadcast.  People crowded the TV’s while cars were left deserted in the streets.  It was the vice president making a statement about last night’s assassination. “We mourn the loss of our great leader President Whattson and WILL find who was responsible behind this attack!” A cheer erupted from a crowd not pictured on the screen.  Lilly paused outside of a convenient store and watched the broadcast.

The camera was scrolling over a large crowd growing around the reflecting pool at Washington DC. The camera stopped and zoomed into a single person on the top of the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.  Behind the person was at least twenty plastic chairs full of elder men in suits.  It was the vice president giving a speech.  He was in Washington DC, making it much too easy for her to find him.  He didn’t hide like Lilly warned, pity.  She vanished off the street without a single person noticing. 

Lilly reappeared on the white concrete of the Lincoln Memorial.  She held a gun up in her outstretched hand.  While taking strides towards the Vice President she pulled the trigger. Crack! It was a direct shot just above his ear.  Her chest and stomach fizzled into smoke and she re-angled the gun continuing her fast walk.  The Secretary of State was sitting in a chair behind the Vice president.  Crack! The gun went off a second time.  Lilly turned to the large shocked crowd below and yelled, “Your country is dead!” she vanished.  That’s two targets down, now she had to track down only three more.

The crowd exploded into a panicked uproar and quickly dispersed into a confused mob.  Several secret service men ran for the downed men.  The Vice President was checked for a pulse, nothing, he was dead the second the bullet entered his skull.  The Secretary of State wasn’t dead yet but the pool of blood slopping over his chair and body said he wouldn’t be alive for long.   The Secretary of State pulled one of the Secret Service men close to his mouth and whispered into his ear, “Hide the rest, we got a warning last night we ignored. This is our judgment.” With a gurgled bloody cough he too was dead.

***

“Look at that! Ha HA!”  A man in a ratted grey suit pointed an aged finger at the TV screen.  “This is perfect!”  The dark basement hid the faces of everyone in the room. The crowd was glued to the TV and the presenter in the front.  “This is our break!  Fifty years in planning with one missing piece, the target! We always needed someone strong, someone horrifying to put the blame on.  Someone out of control…. Her!  One hundred thousand strong.  We are underground, but now it’s our time to shine, our time to bring this world into a new age.  A revolution!”  He lifted his hand to his chin and rubbed his finger through several notable wrinkles.  “Yes—we tried peaceful ways to get our members into the presidential seat, it never worked.  Peaceful revolutions never will.  We three hundred here today will just be the preachers of a new age.  Go now and show yourselves to the world, build the revolution.  We will grow, we will succeed, and we will dominate!  The leaders are dead. The country is in panic, now is the perfect time to show the people there is still hope.  A new age will come upon us.  A new government will take over.  Follow that woman’s wrath and make a name for us! For a Lucarian Government!”  Lucas Brawl, the creator of the Lucarian ideal roared at his three hundred closest supporters.  He will make a name for himself.  He will change the world with his visionary government.

Taking note Lucas’ presentation was completed and their orders had been given the crowd began to disperse. “The bloodbath Mistress Damned created will only grow so much worse,” Lucas mentioned in a quite tone to a few of the remaining supporters exiting the meeting.  He went on to say he saw the girl in person, about how somehow that same night his phone conveniently went missing.  He knew how to track the phone, that the girl took his phone that night.  He had no intention to cancel the phone, to make it useless to her. He knew exactly what this girl was doing, and now how to contact her if ever needed.  He was in control.

***

Sin looked down at the little girl scared half to death by him.  The camera’s in the room where smashed and the two people previously guarding the girl were on the floor with blood still gushing out of their wounds.  Surprise, Emilia had a daughter.  This daughter Sin came across by complete mistake.  But he was certain.  Emilia hid her daughter in the same hideout as the operation for fear the monsters in Perm may get her otherwise.  It was too bad that she had a monster of her own tormenting her.  The little girl looked to be about seven and had scrapes on her knees from falling in attempt to flee while Sin slaughtered the guards.  Now the girl was pressed against a wall with Sin hovering over her. 

This will be his first show of no mercy for his Mistress.  He picked up the girl by her blond hair and she started screaming.  With one hand and drew his bladed finger up to her neck.  He pushed her up against the wall and slid the claw across her throat. He felt the girl’s warm blood run down his hand as she gagged for air through her severed throat.  Still holding her against the wall he lifted one of her limp hands and slammed a metal nail through it making sure to dig deep into the drywall behind her.  He repeated this with her other hand.  Sin moved from the body and let the rest of the blood from her neck run freely over her small white nightgown.  Her head flopped forward and her hair got drenched in the free flowing blood.

When Sin was satisfied the mess was enough he stuck a finger into the blood on the ground and held up a small sheet of paper.  He copied the symbols on the paper onto the wall, smearing the Russian message above the now dead girl.  The message was intended for Emilia and in Russian it read, ‘Death follows those who try to control it,’ it was a warning, one he hoped she would understand.  Sin flipped one of the dead body guards in the quickly drying blood then threw the messy body up onto the bed.  He smiled and left the room.  He still had a few other targets marked that may drive Emilia insane.

***

After killing four of the nine Supreme Court members, the governor of Maine, Texas, and Virginia Lilly noted her targets ran dry.  Every other governor was no long near their regular homes and it was near impossible to track them down.  She was disappointed yet at ease when she was only able to assassinate two of the five successors to the president.  Looks like her assassination over the TV broadcast to show the seriousness of her accusations forced the rest of the government into hiding.  That’s a good thing—she really didn’t want to hurt her own country.

Lilly also noticed something big happening in New York.  Riots ran through the streets and the police were unable to quell them.  Thousands of guns had spawned from nowhere and the rioter’s wielded them with pride.  With no governor or authority to take action against them the riots went without calm.  There was no one to give into the demands of the riots, and there was no one to mobilize the army or police in retaliation.  Without an opposing force the growing crowd quickly took street by street, county by county.  Whatever it was, it was spreading, fast.  The government abandoned them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.