๐Ÿผ:๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ ร— ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐šŒ๐š”...

By renleolli

โWho the fuck are you?โž โYour genie boy baby~โž In which a genie named Haechan appears at Mark's room at 6... More

o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
epilogue
thank you + facts
survey [just for fun]

xi

5.9K 373 503
By renleolli

***

Mark's

"are you serious, mark?" jisung asked of the th time. i rolled my eyes as much as i can, "for the th time, jisung, yes." i said without even hesitating. i know for a fact that this seems pretty crazy, but i have to atleast see haechan again.

"i- i'm not so sure if we can do that, mark." jisung said, nervous. i took a deep breath before look at jisung again. "this is my wish, you said you would grant everything we wish right?"

"w-what? i don't remember anything. . ."

i looked at him with a poker face.

"stop lying, jisung."

"excuse me, i would rather stay here with you until midnight that risking to grant an illegal wish."

"just grant my damn wish!"

"fine, if you get caught, don't blame me you damn ramen hair."

"i won't i promise."

he sighed and rolled his eyes, then he suddenly snap his fingers. causing my eyes to close, then open a few seconds later. well damn that was fast. as soon as i open my eyes, i was in a different place.

"we gotta hide." jisung said as he grabbed my hand, i was about to be shock, but then i remember i'm in the genie world now.

we ran as fast as we could, far away from where we stand a while ago. i don't know what's the reason, but i let jisung hold my hand and tell me where to hide. we soon went to this small house, probably just the same size as my house, but you know. . .smaller.

"is it clear?" i asked, jisung still looking at the window, double checking it. he then nodded, which relief me a little bit, but not a lot.

"w— who are you?" a guy from my back asked, i stood there for a while, so does jisung. bitch, we're caught. i thought, i try not to be nervous as i turn to my back. i'm not surprise that he was a bit shock to see me, because he is.

"jisung, who is this?!"  he panicked while pointing at me, "hyung, chill." jisung said as he walk to the guy, and trying to chill him out. i still looked at the both of them, being innocent.

"i'm guessing you already know why we're here, hyung." jisung said to the guy, yet he just shook his head. "no, jisung. why are you here?. . .with him?" he looked at me and pointed to me yet again.

"stop pointing at me, it's making me uncomfortable ." i said as i rub my arms with my own hands, they both looked at me at this time. "uncomfortable eh. . .you're cute." he said, with a smile. it weirded me out, but for some reason i'm getting used to it.

ok why the hell is like all the genies are gay?

"uh. . .thanks?" i question, but then our moments were ruined by the knock on the door. "oh shit." i cursed to myself. "y— you guys, hide. i'll try to handle them." the guy said, i don't want him to call guy in my mind, so i'll just call him bunny.

"t— thank you hyung." jisung said and grabbed my hand yet again, we went to a little bedroom, guessing it's from bunny cause it has too many pictures of random people, guessing it's his human and some formers. it's kinda weird to see those things.

"he sorta collected those photos cause he usually misses his humans." jisung out of no where, talked about it. i was shock, but i guess he saw me looking at it for a long ass time. "even as a genie, he misses it."

"he's not a genie anymore?"

"nah! he's still a genie, but since his position through taeyong hyung has increased. he had to stop being a genie atleast for 200 years."

"woah, what the fuck?!"

as he did was nod, in my reaction.

"he's a very nice guy, out of everyone here in our world he is the friendliest genie you will ever have. but then. . .you know, changes happen." i nodded as i listen to jisung, but then a door was opened by a guy, who is bunny.

"it's fine, they're gone already."

we both went out of the room, i stayed silent. but he kept on asking me who am i.

"are you the human they're talking about?" he asked.

"talking about?" i questioned back.

"they were talking about some human who's haechan's human, is that you?" he asked, i nodded. "what's wrong with you, tho? you seem pretty nice." as soon as he said that, jisung's eyes immediately rolled.

wow, thanks for the complement gay ass.

apparently jisung was the one who explained all of what happen between me and haechan and how jisung had to suffer from me, but he then took it back and said i'm fine. seriously, i can't with this guy sometimes.

"so let me het this straight, apparently that. . .thing. . .happen to them when he wished haechan to be visible. and now, he's here to see his genie again?" i can't deny, i miss him tho. so i nodded.

"hm. . .i understand." he smiled. "no homo." i immediately said, he laughed it off, which embarrassed me. "i wasn't saying anything, there are many reasons." he just smiled at me, i awkwarly smiled back. he really is nice, he's like a mom of all of them.

"well, if you'll trust me, i promise not to tell anyone i saw you. just. . .be careful of some guard genies in the palace okay?" he pleaded, i smiled, not awkward this time. "we will, thanks."

"i'm doyoung by the way."

"mark."

"enough with those, hyung we'll be going now." jisung said as he grabbed my hand and went outside yet again, now i'm nervous. "just don't get caught, okay?!" doyoung said as we walk out of the house. "yes, hyung! we will!" jisung said, still grabbing my hand.

we were walking until i saw a palace, or probably the only palace they have. we eventually stop a bit far from it because there were already guards, i'm not going to fuck up this time.

"listen, i know you hate me, and you that i hate you, but we both love haechan—"

"as a genie, my genie."

"yeah, genie, what in the freaking ever, but i sorta had a plan for this."

"yeah? spill the beans."

"this is basic, don't f— mess it up." he said, i nodded. "simple, i'll just distract ten and jaehyun hyung while you sneak inside. just be sure you're not caught by taeyong hyung or else we're dead."

"got it, but. . .where do i find the dungeon?"

"it's in the afar from taeyong hyung's room, just go straight until the end and turn right." he explained, "got it." i said.

"then let's finish this. . .i still can't believe we're in a group." he whispered his last sentence, but i still manage to hear it. "i heard that."

"yeah, i know. you're not deaf right?"

i just rolled my eyes and waited for jisung to walk to the 2 guards in the front gate. seriously, i can't with that guy sometimes. he's pretty much fine, but he's mostly possesive. no wonder haechan doesn't like him back, i guess.

as soon as the started walking away from the front gate, it was the signal to sneak inside the palace. i ran as fast as i can until i reach the front gate, i checked every place if there's a genie, looks like there hasn't been.

as i slowly went inside the castle, i look everywhere. there are no sign of that taeyong jisung was talking about, so i just walk like a normal person until half of the path when suddenly a door open.

fuck.

i hide behind a wall, i don't know who is was cause i couldn't see it. i could only hear their voice.

"i demand you to search everywhere in the town!" i'm guessing it was taeyong, but the guards insisted. "we can't find him anywhere, sir." "then search again! he's gotta be here, go!" i heard some foot steps then it started going far, i double check, that taeyong was still there, but good thing he was look at the back so i manage to hide again.

"why did he grated his wish? it was illegal, humans are not suppose to be here." he talk to himself. "jisung will soon be punish, or probably atleast just a warning, he's too young." he continues, i heard some irrtated sounds and door slamming. i checked yet again, he was no longer there.

i ran at the end of the hallway since no one was there, i turned right just like what jisung said to me. there was a stairs, going down. i slowly step down on the stairs, and i saw the dungeon. i look around, it was mostly looked like they did break a rule.

i'm guessing they're staring at me cause i'm a human, yet again i didn't care and search for haechan. he was on the last dungeon, with another 2 prisoners. looking at the floor, probably sad, or bored, i don't know.

"h-haechan." i called, his body was shock. he slowly raise his head, his eyes was widen as soon as he saw me in the middle of these dungeons.

"m-mark?! what are you doing here?" he asked, i ran up to his dungeon, and he move closer to the bars. "it's a long story, but i came here to save you."

"save me? why? i thought jisung was granting your wishes?" he hold the bars as he talk to me, same thing i did. but then i suddenly touched the back of my neck, avoiding this embarrassment and awkward atmosphere.

"well. . .yeah, he did. but uh. . ."

". . .but what?"

"i prefer you more."

he raised and eyebrow on me, but at the same time he's blushing.

"and uh, duh. i miss you being my genie."

"are you fucking serious right now?"

"does it look like i don't?"

"well um. . .thanks?" he smiled and blushed, he hid his face of embarrassment.

"wow, how sweet." i stood at my position, i froze. i felt my heart beating faster than it usually was, i slowly turn around to see who it was.

of course, it was that taeyong.

but worse, they had jisung.

"hey! let go of jisung!" i demanded.

"why are you here?" he asked me.

"i came here to say haechan has nothing to do with this, he's innocent. it was all my fault, he's not suppose to be in here, he's suppose to be with me. i should be the one punish, not him! and so does jisung!" i stood up.

"haechan kissed back, that still considered in breaking the rules."

"i was drunk, i didn't know what i was doing. he was forced by me, my drunk self. that's not cosidered."

"you're just a human, you don't make the rules here."

"this is bullshit!"

"gaurds!"

"fuck!"

i closed my ehes, 2 gaurds were about to capture me when suddenly a bang was heard. i slowly open my eyes and saw all of them knocked the fuck out, and then i saw someone standing, rather that jisung.

"i told you guys not to get caught!" doyoung said, holding a microphone for some reason as he picked up the keys from a guard and opened the dungeon, as haechan was going out to the dungeon i immediately hugged him.

"i fucking miss you, you damn genie." i can feel his hands in my waist.

"i can tell, and so did i."

"um. . .should we run?" doyoung asked, i stopped the hugged and nodded.

"um. . .what about us?" a guy from the dungeon asked.

"i mean, it's you opportunity. . .so. . ."

"run!"

we all ran as fast as we can, there were too many of us, but we manage to escape. i breathe heavily as soon as we stopped running. jisung then walk to me and whispered.

"take care of my haechan hyung."

i patted his back, and smiled. "i will, but he's still yours okay?"

he smiled back, and nodded.

"i still can't fucking believe you did that." haechan said, i smirked.

"why, can' pt your human miss you?"

"you're still the fucker i know."

we all smiled, "but uh. . .how do i go home?"

"lemme handle that." doyoung suddenly said.

"hey, you're already damn free. so i'm expecting you tomorrow." i pointed at haechan, making sure about it.

"yeah, what the fucking ever." he said as he rolled his eyes, i just smirked. and looked at jisung lastly.

"i'll miss your sassy and possesive words." i said.

"shut up." jisung said and rolled his eyes, wow, they don't really like compliments do they? "y-yeah, i'll miss you being dumb too." he smiled, i started closing my eyes. the next thing i knew, i was on my bed.

as i open my eyes, i stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, smiling like an idiot, feeling relieved.

such an adventure.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.9K 44
|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -everything in this fanfiction is just for PUR...
3.8K 153 17
โUhmm, what the fuck is that?โž โOh my God, that is our baby!โž _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...
1.5K 55 19
ษฆวŸสŸสŸสŠฦˆษจีผวŸศถษจึ…ีผึ† It felt like an alternate reality, everytime I close my eyes. In the world full of wonders and new things to explore. It felt weird, s...