The Warlock's Queen

By Emina_Daisuki

A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Transferee 1
Chapter 3: Transferee 2
Chapter 4: Shirley Fenette
Chapter6: The Intrusion
Chapter 7: School Festival
Chapter 8: Zero's Return
Chapter 9: Black Knights
Chapter 5: The Lost Item
Chapter 10: Zero's Attack
Chapter 11: Shirley's Scarf
Chapter 12: Knightmare Frame Gawain
Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest
Chapter 14: The Witch's Date
Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments
Chapter 17: The Unforeseen Event
Chapter 18: The Clash in the Britannian Hall
Chapter 19: Doubts and Realizations
Chapter 20: The Comfort She Gives
Disclaimer:
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Northern Island of Japan
Chapter 23: Zero's Identity
Chapter 24: Give me a break!
Chapter 25: The First Contractor
Chapter 26: The First Contractor II
Chapter 27: The One Who Chooses
Chapter 28: The Devil And Angel's Encounter
Lelouch's Wife
Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict
Shirley's First Heartbreak
Chapter 30: Their Kiss
Chapter 31: CC's Past
Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia
Chapter 33: Marianne Vi Britannia
Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia
Chapter 35: The Knight
Chapter 36: New Geass User
notice
Note:
The Touch Of A Mother
The Meeting
The Truth
All-Out War I
All - Out War II
All - Out War III
Final Battle
Finale

Chapter 16: Suzaku's Side

711 20 1
By Emina_Daisuki

An: This part is when Suzaku and C.C are together in the competition at the previous chapter. It tells the events that had happened with the two.

C.C walks to the left path and Suzaku followed. There is a comfortable silence between the two. Suzaku, who is so curious about the girl he's with, can't help but stare at her which the immortal witch noticed.

"If you want to say something, say it," she says as she slows down her pace to walk side by side with Suzaku.

"A-ah, sorry," Suzaku apologizes. "I'm just curious as to why you came here in Ashford."

"To have some fun," says the witch. "Probably."

"I see," is the only thing the guy responded.

After that, another silence followed. When the two made a turn, it was a dead end so they decided to go back and choose another path to take. C.C, who is walking in front of Suzaku, felt a string being pulled by her heel.

"What's wrong?" asks Suzaku when C.C stops and looks back.

"I think a string is stuck on my heel," replies the girl. Suzaku notices a transparent string and a realization hits him.

"A trap!" he immediately says and grabs C.C, worrying that something might happen. They both ducked with Suzaku hugging the immortal witch but when they open their eyes, they are trapped. A large bush blocks their only way to exit.

"You smell nice," C.C commented when she smells his scent.

"Th-thanks," Suzaku replies, blushing. He turns his back away from her to hide his blushing face.

"Maybe there's some kind of switch to return it to normal," Suzaku says as he starts looking on the ground while trying to forget what C.C said.

C.C decides to help him but she got an idea, a faster way to escape.

"Suzaku," she calls out the attention of the guy. "Why don't you just lift me up on the top and I will pull you up after. It's faster that way."

"I guess you're right," says Suzaku.

He puts his hands behind his back and clasped his hands open so C.C could step on it.

"Step on my hands and when I stand straight, you could step on my shoulders until you can reach the top," he instructed which C.C immediately followed.

"Give me your hand," says the witch who already reached the top. She holds out her hand which Suzaku accepted. They are able to escape from the first trap they encountered but the second one was really surprising.

"I wonder if Lelouch and Kallen are okay," Suzaku says. "Lelouch isn't that physically fit so I'm quite worried."

"I'm sure they're doing great," C.C responded. "Anyway, I heard you are one of the rookies that excel at piloting knightmares."

"That's not really true, I guess," replies Suzaku. "I'm still learning."

"Ah, I see," C.C simply responded. "I bet you give it your all on your training."

"How'd you know?"

"I feel like that's the kind of person you are," C.C replies which made him blush a little.

"Is that so?" are the only words that came out from the guy's mouth. "Just how could this girl make a guy blush without acting cute?"

"Man up, you weakling!!"

"I think that's Kallen," says Suzaku. "Let's join up with them."

When the two see Kallen and Lelouch, they stood up for a while, stunned.

"Oh," C.C says with a low tone of voice. And before she could say another word and they'll be discovered by Lelouch and Kallen, Suzaku immediately drags C.C away  from sight.

"Let's not disturb them," he says despite being surprised.

"That was a bold move," C.C commented. "Pushing down a girl and kiss her, I really didn't see that coming."

"Uhm... C.C, could you please not say that out loud?" Suzaku asks. "It's kind of making me uncomfortable."

"Suzaku," the witch says. "Don't tell me you haven't kissed a girl before?"

"L-let's just go," the guy replies with  a blushing face. The witch simply smiles and she jumps on him. Suzaku was surprised by the sudden move of the girl but he managed to stand up despite having C.C on his back.

"Innocent, aren't you?" C.C whispers on his ear which made him blush like hell. He puts C.C down with a blushing face.

"D-don't do that again, okay?" he mutters which is hardly heard by the girl.

After a few moments, the two reached the place where they should save a Cheese-kun doll from being burned at a stake.

"How could they do something so terrible!!" C.C yells in anger. "Seeing Cheese-kun being burned is unforgivable!!"

"C.C, wait!!" Suzaku screams as he tries to stop the girl from running towards the fire. But he isn't able to stop her. "Seriously?!"

Suzaku runs after the witch when C.C runs towards the stake and jumps as high as she can and Suzaku, who isn't able to catch up with C.C,  is able to catch his breath when the girl got the Cheese-kun doll unscathed.

"That was dangerous, you know," says Suzaku as he helps C.C stand up. "I could have took it without you risking yourself to be hurt."

"You're really kind. But I didn't get hurt so don't worry," says C.C as she leans her forehead on his. Suzaku freezes for a moment and blushed when C.C gave him a smile. He composes himself and steps backward to have distance from the girl.

"This girl doesn't fail to make me blush. What is she made of as to how she could do it so easily?"

The two starts to head out wishing that they would bumped into Lelouch and Kallen.

"You really like that doll," says Suzaku while looking at C.C hugging her favorite doll.

"Of course," replies the green-haired girl. "It's cuter than anything else. But I'm the cutest."

With that last comment, Suzaku laughed which made C.C look at him with a devious stare and pouting lips as if saying 'am I wrong?'

"I'm sorry," Suzaku apologizes when he noticed the girl staring. "But you're right, you're cute."

" I know you'd say that," C.C says.

Upon making a left turn, they bumped with the other two.

"It seems that they have an awkward atmosphere. Could it be about the kiss we saw a while back?" Suzaku thought. "It would be better to not bring that topic out."

After announcing the winner, C.C left first with Kallen behind her. C.C teased the girl behind her before disappearing from sight. Lelouch accidentally bumps Kallen which made the girl burst into anger.

"Is everything okay?" Suzaku asks. "Kallen might still be remembering the kiss."

"Yeah," Lelouch replies.

"Anyway, do you know C.C?" -Suzaku.

"Not really, why'd you ask?" -Lelouch.

"I just find her funny," replies Suzaku with a smile plastered on his face. "And cute."

"You like her?" asks Lelouch since it was his first time to hear from his best friend to say cute to a girl.

"Of course not, you idiot," replies Suzaku. "I just met her this morning. It's just that she's kind of different with the other girls I've met. I thought she's a timid girl but she's straightforward."

"Ah, I see," Lelouch responded.

"Ah! I need to get going. I need to run an errand before our second period start," Suzaku says before running at lightning speed.

"Cute, you say," Lelouch scoffs. "That woman is really a witch. You really bewitch people around you."

After running his errand, Suzaku changes into his uniform before heading out to their classroom. On his way, he sees C.C on her own.

"Hey," he says, catching the attention of the witch. "You tied your hair."

"Ah, yes. I like it this way," says C.C. "It makes me cuter than before."

"Hahaha, it does," Suzaku commented.

When they entered the classroom, they caught their classmates' attention.

"We were wondering where Cecile could have gone to but you took her with you. Looks like we were worried for nothing," says one of them.

"We just bumped into each other at the hallway," replies Suzaku.

"Ah," they chorused with suspicion still obvious in their eyes.

"Open your books on page 54. Answer the activities and you can do whatever you want after finishing," says the teacher.

Suzaku notices that C.C has no book so he connects his desk to hers.

"Let's share my book," says he.

"Thank you," says C.C who isn't really interested in the activity. She simply watch Suzaku solve the mathematics problems.

"Haven't you learned this yet?" asks he.

"Not yet," lied the witch.

"I'll teach you,then," offered Suzaku. "In this kind of problem, you use this formula. Substitute the values of the variables. With that, do the operations used and you'll arrive at the answer."

"Okay, thanks," the girl says and she tries solving it.

"Should I knock her head before she realizes that getting near Suzaku is dangerous?" Kallen thought as she glare at the immortal witch who seems to be flirting with Suzaku. "I will lock her up when I get the chance."

"That witch is really getting on my nerves," Lelouch thought. "No matter how much I warn her, she ignores it all and do whatever she wants. Maybe I should really lock her up when I get the chance."

"Why am I being glared at by two annoying people?" C.C whispers to herself as she felt the glares.

"Did you say something?" asks Suzaku.

"I said that maybe I am too cute that you can't leave me alone," the witch answered which made the guy blush.

"Th-that's not true at all," Suzaku replies.

"That's so mean, Suzaku," says one of the students who has been looking at the two.

"That's no way to treat a girl," says another one.

"Just do your work," Suzaku dismissed them.

"You're red," teased C.C as she touches the cheeks of Suzaku with a smirk.

"Do your work," he says as he tries to hide his blushing face.

"Seriously?!!" Kallen snapped. "Is she a playgirl or just a natural flirt? Why am I getting pissed off whenever that woman is here? Argh!! I'm getting insane!!"

"Is that woman flirting with Suzaku?" Lelouch snapped. "Damn it!! That girl has no sense of danger. Should I knock her head off before she listens to me?!!"

"What's with the faces of those two?" C.C asks in her mind with a smirk. "Should I continue annoying them?"

And just as C.C planned, she continued bothering Suzaku which looks like she's flirting with him while Kallen and Lelouch couldn't stop glaring at the woman having fun. It seems Suzaku has been caught up with the witch's scheme.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 215 34
In Area 11, A battle rages between the britannians and the elevens. However, in this plotline, it seems a new player has entered into action. Let's s...
7.7K 128 2
Before Charles di Britannia disappeared from existence, he left a parting "gift" to Lelouch, one that will change the course of history. Warning: Th...
16.4K 431 32
Sakura Kururugi has had so much taken away from her: family status, best friends, immortal mentor, heritage. Once Japanese, now branded by a mere num...
528 15 1
Lelouch/Suzaku. The unfortunate event in which a naïve Kururugi Suzaku takes a comment made by one sarcastic Lelouch Lamperouge literally.