The Warlock's Queen

By Emina_Daisuki

A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Transferee 1
Chapter 3: Transferee 2
Chapter 4: Shirley Fenette
Chapter6: The Intrusion
Chapter 7: School Festival
Chapter 8: Zero's Return
Chapter 9: Black Knights
Chapter 5: The Lost Item
Chapter 10: Zero's Attack
Chapter 11: Shirley's Scarf
Chapter 12: Knightmare Frame Gawain
Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest
Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments
Chapter 16: Suzaku's Side
Chapter 17: The Unforeseen Event
Chapter 18: The Clash in the Britannian Hall
Chapter 19: Doubts and Realizations
Chapter 20: The Comfort She Gives
Disclaimer:
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Northern Island of Japan
Chapter 23: Zero's Identity
Chapter 24: Give me a break!
Chapter 25: The First Contractor
Chapter 26: The First Contractor II
Chapter 27: The One Who Chooses
Chapter 28: The Devil And Angel's Encounter
Lelouch's Wife
Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict
Shirley's First Heartbreak
Chapter 30: Their Kiss
Chapter 31: CC's Past
Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia
Chapter 33: Marianne Vi Britannia
Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia
Chapter 35: The Knight
Chapter 36: New Geass User
notice
Note:
The Touch Of A Mother
The Meeting
The Truth
All-Out War I
All - Out War II
All - Out War III
Final Battle
Finale

Chapter 14: The Witch's Date

1K 28 4
By Emina_Daisuki

Saturday...

Lelouch wakes up with the absence of C.C. He looks around and there's no sign of the witch. He looks at the time and it's already 10 in the morning.

"Brother, breakfast is ready," says Nunally after knocking. She didn't dare open the door for she might see something that should be kept in private.

"Yeah, I will soon come," replies Lelouch. He takes a bath first before going to the dining room. Upon arriving, Nunally is already set, waiting for him to come.

"Where's Sayoko?" he asks as he looks around.

"She is with Sister C.C. She's helping her prepare for her date," replies Nunally. "I saw her a while back. She is so gorgeous that I want to be like her."

"Don't be," Lelouch immediately interrupts his sister. "You're beautiful as you are. Becoming a woman like her would make you a pain in the ass."

"Hahaha, you're saying that again," Nunally giggles. "Anyway, do you know who asked C.C out on a date? He's so lucky to have a date with her."

"It's her boyfriend, according to her," replies Lelouch. "I wonder if she actually has one. I think there's no man who could put up with her."

"Of course she has one. She's a stunning beauty despite not using any make-up," Nunally defended. "Her body shape is also amazing. I can't believe she has a good body even if she eats a lot of pizza. And she's so lady-like so any guy could put up with her."

"Lady-like? Which part of her is lady-like?" Lelouch whispers to himself. "She seems to put spells on people around her to see her as somebody else."

Lelouch simply eats his breakfast. While on the middle of eating, Sayoko comes in the dining room.

"Let's eat," says Nunally. "So, how's sister C.C?"

"She's ready to go. She's so beautiful I can't help but want to dress her up especially that she looks good on anything she wears," replies Sayoko. "Anyway, she said that Lelouch must go with her as her chauffeur."

"No way," says Lelouch.

"She said that you mustn't get jealous since you have slept with her last night," says the maid which made the siblings choke. "She also said that no matter what, she'll still be choosing you."

"What?!" Lelouch yelps.

"She said that you would say no way, thus, she told me something that must be kept private to intimidate you," replies Sayoko.

Lelouch immediately stands up in irritation and anger.

"She's waiting for you outside," says the maid as the prince walks his way out of the dining room.

He heads to the main gate and stops for a minute upon setting eyes on the immortal witch. Few of her hair is braided like a  hairband with her bangs and some locks of her hair are left hanging on the front. And a flower ribbon is tied on the right part of her hair. Her dress is like that of a performer which is kind of exaggerated for a date. Lelouch composes himself as the golden eyes of the immortal witch gaze at him.

"Captivated, boya?" she says with a smirk.

"Not at all," the prince lied as he walks towards her.

"Get on," says C.C as she points at the bicycle good for two people.

"Are you kidding me?" Lelouch complained. "I ain't cut out for physical activities such as bicycling."

"Come on," C.C insists while pushing Lelouch towards the bicycle. Lelouch has no other choice but to follow her.

"Where to?" the prince asks irritatedly.

"Pizza Hut," replies the witch. Lelouch starts to pedal even though he knew it would be too tiring.

"Just what kind of guy you're going on a date with? Dating in Pizza Hut is totally not a good idea," Lelouch commented.

"But at least he's putting up with my demands," replied C.C. "That's the kind of guy I like."

"That's unromantic," -Lelouch.

"So, you want a romantic date, huh," C.C teases as she puts her arms around Lelouch.

"That's not what I mean," Lelouch scoffs. "Don't hug me, you witch!"

Upon arriving at the Pizza Hut, Lelouch's sweat is dripping. They both enter the shop and take their seat. C.C hands him a handkerchief which he accepted and wipes off his sweat. The immortal witch ordered her favorite pizza as well as some water for her tired company.

"Where's your date?" Lelouch asks.

"What are you talking about, Lelouch?" C.C asks in return. "You're my date today."

Lelouch didn't speak a word nor move an inch upon hearing her. He sees her smirk and seems to be enjoying his surprised-look, it irritated him.

"I'm going home," he says as he stands up to leave but he hesitated when he saw the witch's sad face. He sighs and sits down again.

"This isn't a date," he says before eating his share of the pizza.

"Then, what is it called?" asks the witch with a smirk. With that expression on her face, Lelouch realizes that he was deceived by the acting skill of the woman in front of him.

"You witch," he curses under his breath.

After eating some pizza, C.C stands up and Lelouch follows.

"Let's go up there," C.C says as she points at one of the highest place where one sakura tree is located.

"Let's take the bus,then," says Lelouch since he can't possibly go there using a bicycle with another person especially that he's physically weak.

"Do you have your money with you?" asks C.C.

Lelouch looks at his pocket but his credit card is nowhere to be found. He sighs since he knew he lost again to this girl.

"Hi, Miss Gorgeous," says one guy who passes by the two. C.C gives him a sweet smile.

"Hey, you free today?" asks another as he holds her hand and kisses it.

"I'm sorry but I'm on a date," replies C.C while giving him one of her smiles.

"Give me a call if you're free," he says while giving her a card. "See you."

Lelouch snatches the card from her, crumples it and throws it at the trash can.

"Get on," he says so C.C did what he said.

"Your possessiveness is quite amazing, Lelouch," she teases him.

"Shut up," he scoffs.

After a long and tiring ride, the two arrived at their destination. Lelouch flops on the bench under the sakura tree which overlooks the whole place. Looking at the wheezing and out of breath Lelouch, C.C gets the bottled water and towel she brought.

"Here," she says as she hands him the water. Lelouch snatches it from her and sits down. He gulped the water until nothing is left.

"You witch, you planned this, didn't you?" he curses as he catches his breath.

The green-haired woman didn't say a word as she forces the prince to lay down.

"What?" Lelouch asks while staring up at the beautiful face of his accomplice. C.C starts to wipes off his sweat gently.

"It took you a lot of time to bring us here. It's almost night time," she says.

"If only we took the bus, it would have been faster," the prince defended.

"But at least we could watch the sunset," C.C replies. They both look across the horizon where the sun is setting.

After the sunset, a long silence followed. When the night falls, the snow starts to fall. C.C holds out her hand as snow falls on her open palm.

"It's already winter," she says.

"You're right," Lelouch agreed who is still laying down on the girl's lap.

After that, another long silence followed. Just then, Lelouch felt a sudden sharp pain in his head he couldn't bear. He sits down and holds his head but the pain suddenly disappeared the way it came earlier.

"Does your head hurt?" asks C.C.

"Ah, no," Lelouch simply replies. "It might have been caused by exhaustion," he thought.

"Lelouch," C.C suddenly calls out. "Do you know why snow is white?"

"No," the prince replies.

"Snow is white because it has forgotten what color it's supposed to be," C.C says, answering her own question.

"C.C, I do not know why snow is white but I do find such snow white beautiful," says Lelouch which surprised the witch since she isn't expecting him to say such.

"I guess you're right," C.C replies with a smile. She faces Lelouch who stares back at her. She grabs his hand and gives him a quick kiss on the lips.

"W-what was that for?!" Lelouch asks with a blushing face.

"You felt a sudden pain in your head a while ago, right? You no longer need to remember the past since you will soon manage to win this time," C.C replies before making her way down the road to return home.

Just then, Lelouch realizes that he does no longer remember the past where he first met C.C and where he was defeated by his own father. He rides on his bike and follows after the immortal witch.

"Get on," says he upon stopping beside C.C. She gets on and wraps her arms around him due to the cold.

"Why'd you erase my memories? I'm sure you didn't erase them just because you have a hunch that I'd win," Lelouch asks.

"Lelouch," says the girl. "What you seek isn't the past or the present. You seek the future, am I right? You can win this time without knowing the past," replies C.C.

On their way home, Shirley sees them who seems to be intimate with each other since Lelouch feels comfortable being hugged behind by C.C.

"So, they've really dated, huh," she says, feeling jealous and disappointed for winning second place at the competition. "If only I was faster back then, I could be the one Lelouch went out with."

Not just Shirley who saw them but also Kallen who is coincidentally just passing by.

"Wow, that stoic girl could be as intimate just like a normal girl would," she commented. "But of all people she likes, it's that Lelouch? I wonder if Zero would get mad if he hears that his woman is dating another guy. Might as well leave this scene out from my report. C.C might think I'm jealous of her."

Upon reaching home, Nunally greets the two with a warm smile.

"Welcome back home," she says. "So, how's your date?"

"It was nice," C.C replies.

"I guess it would be since you spent the first snow with each other," Nunally added. "That's so romantic."

"Stop imagining things, Nunally," Lelouch interrupts. "Stop being caught up with that woman's pace."

"Don't be so mean, brother," Nunally lectures him. "You should be happy that someone as beautiful as C.C is your girlfriend."

"Who's girlfriend is who?" Lelouch scoffs.

"Lelouch," C.C calls out.

"What?" the prince answered while giving her a death glare.

"I liked our kiss today," she teases which made him and Nunally blush. Lelouch looks at his sister who suddenly walks away.

"I've never thought that my brother is such a romantic person," she commented before going to the dining hall.

"You witch!" Lelouch curses in irritation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 192 4
Nunnally seems to have found Lelouch's diary and photo album. What will happen now? ▪︎Mentions of Mpreg and Character death ▪︎May contain inappropri...
6.4K 70 16
It's been 2 years since the Zero Requium and Lelouch's wish wasn't granted for war continued between Japan and Bratannia so now Zero's resurrection i...
1.4K 48 28
What would it feel like to go to a world you belong, somewhere you want to help your favorite characters (And also, to fangirl about them) Let us see...
18K 449 29
This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will be an alternative. So once again, her n...