Saved by Malfoy*

By mudblood_and_proud9

Alright, this is the edited and twisted version. I completely changed it, but at the same time, I kept everyt... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
End

Chapter 15

10.2K 307 155
By mudblood_and_proud9

Draco’s P.O.V

"Thank you," Hermione muttered when she finished drinking her water.

I smiled at her and set the glass on the table. She leaned on me for a few minutes, completely silent.

"Draco?" She whispered.

"Yeah?" I found myself whispering.

"I'm sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry for?" I asked, completely surprised.

"I - I knew something was wrong with me yesterday. My chest hurt so bad all day, but I didn't think it was severe enough to bother you - "

"Hermione, you need to tell me when you're in pain. I can help you, but only if you tell me you're hurting," I cut her off.

"I - I just thought I was f - fine," she stuttered. "You were hurt already from the mission a - and I was afraid you wouldn't rest if I - I told you - "

"You could have died. You need to tell me if you're hurt," I said firmly.

"It wouldn't matter if I died," she whispered to herself.

"Hermione!" I shouted, scaring her by mistake. "Don't talk like that!"

"Draco, you know it's true," she mumbled meeting my eyes.

"You're on this earth for a reason! People love you, Hermione!"

"Like who?" She snapped. "Harry, Ginny, Molly, Fred, George, Luna, Bill, Charlie, Arthur, everyone's dead. Ron's a deatheater now. Neville's in hiding or dead. My parents are dead. Who else could love me?"

A few angry tears raced down her cheeks. I took a second to prosess what I was going to say.

"I love you," I whispered.

Her eyes stared into mine. She stopped crying, but she didn't move to wipe the tears away. When I reached for her face, she flinched instinctively. I put my hand down.

She slowly moved so her face was in the crook of my neck, and her hands rested on my shoulders.

"Really?" She squeaked.

"Really."

Her shoulders started to shake lightly. I put my arms around her waist when she started to cry. I wasn't sure why she was crying. Was she happy? Was she grieving the people she just mentioned? I had no idea.

She sobbed lightly for a little while before she calmed down. She was almost asleep when she mumbled four words that made me smile a little.

"I love you too."

~ * ~ * ~

"It was close to her lungs?" Blaise asked me.

I'd let him come back when he begged for forgiveness.

"Yeah, it made her choke on blood," I nodded.

"Is she okay?" He mumbled, looking at her sleeping form.

"Theo said she'd be fine. I just have to keep a closer eye on her."

I ran a hand through my hair. I would do anything to keep her safe and healthy. We both stopped talking when she shifted.

"Draco?" She murmured.

"Yes?"

She mumbled something incoherent and relaxed again.

"Does your mum know she's hurt?" He asked me.

"No."

He was quiet for a moment.

"What are you doing for your birthday?"

"I don't have - "

I snapped my mouth shut when my wrist started burning.

"Blaise, I'm being summoned. Can I trust you with Hermione?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah, I'll watch her this time," he nodded.

"Without throwing a party?"

"Yes! Go before you get in trouble!" He growled.

I apparated.

Blaise's POV

As if on cue, the second Draco left, Hermione woke up. She jumped seeing me, but quickly recovered.

"Blaise? Where's Draco?" She asked me.

"Oh, he was summoned. Draco asked me to watch you," I smiled.

She propped herself up on her elbows, wincing a bit.

"Can I have some water?" She mumbled.

"Accio glass of water," I muttered.

I handed her the glass and took it when she was done.

"Thank you."

She had one hand in a fist on her chest. She looked uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm fine," she said through clenched teeth.

I put my wand on her chest and muttered a quick soothing spell. She relaxed.

"Thank you," she sighed.

"Listen, Hermione, I'm sorry about what I did last time I was here. I didn't think about how you would react to a party. I just thought that you would be like everyone else and have fun..." I trailed off when a hurt look came to her face.

"I - I'm not like everyone else," she stated.

We sat in awkward silence for a few minutes.

I was more than relieved when Draco apparated back in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 69.2K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
122K 3.8K 38
*New cover and title I was running. My bare, bloody feet were screaming at me to stop, to rest. The cold breeze freezing my barely clothed body. He w...
221K 5K 52
"You're a goddamn catalyst, you know that?" He said slowly, the wind picking up and blowing his hair into his eyes. "Every single emotion I feel, the...
188K 3.6K 23
When Hermione finds Ron in bed with another woman, she runs to the burrow. When she get there she isnt exactly welcomed. There is someone new in the...