Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

By werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... More

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(3x23) Insatiable .

5.4K 120 67
By werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

It hurts losing someone, knowing that they left you with all the memories you shared together. 

~Unknown~

Chapter Begins:

I got my phone back from Derek and It continued vibrating in my phone, I unlocked my phone to see fifteen messages from Aiden and Ethan with three missed calls, I sighed calling Aiden back since he was the one sending most messages. 

With one ring he answered. "Hello? Layla? Are you okay?" He asked. 

"I'm okay, Aiden." I answered looking over at Derek who was talking to Chris. "Something happened but everything is okay now, I'll explain everything later." I told him. 

"Okay, See you. Bye." With that being said I hung up walking towards Derek and Chris. 

Derek opened his arms and I walked into them letting him wrap them around me. "You had a gun pointed at my head. You could've pulled the trigger." I tensed looking up at Derek. "Why didn't you?" He asked, Chris glances away shaking his head before looking back at him. 

"Because you're not my enemy anymore, Derek." He paused. "And I'm not yours." He told him causing me to have a light smile on my face. 

"The truth is that we should be out there looking for him." Derek told him. "Right now." I sighed against his chest. "Especially if he can do something like this." Well he is right, god knows who else he is going to do this to. 

"I'm not sure that's actually going to be necessary." Chris disagreed. 

"Why not?" Derek and I asked at the same time. 

"Because if he can do something like this-" Derek cut him off. 

"He's stronger than ever. Which means he'll be coming for us." I closed my eyes letting out a breath as me and Derek broke away walking into the elevator. 

In the elevator it was quiet, none of us looked at each other or spoke. The door opened and I walked out before him and towards the exit, walking towards the car getting in without saying a word to him. 

He started the car while I strapped my seatbelt as he drove off to the loft, I crossed my arms putting my forehead against the window closing my eyes. I opened my eyes when we came to a stop in front of the loft.

Unstrapping my seatbelt the same time Derek turned off the car, I jumped out of the passenger seat and towards the loft's entrance with Derek trailing close behind me, walking in the empty loft since Peter wasn't here which left us alone. 

I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Layla, i'm sorry." I heard him say as he took a couple of steps until he was in front of me. "It wasn't me, I would never talk to you in that way." I nodded my head. 

"I know, it's just-" I cut myself off looking down at my hands. "It was scary seeing you that way." I told him feeling goosebumps arrive on my body, he crouched in front of me taking my hand. 

"I know and I'm sorry." I took my hand out of his and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me kissing his forehead as he stuffed his face into my neck sending small kisses. "I love you." He whispered against my neck. 

"I love you too." He removed his face from my neck and looked at me before smashing his lips against mine, I cupped the side of his cheek and kissed him with all the love I had for him. 

But soon the moment was ruined when someone cleared their throat making me remove my lips from Derek which caused him to groan in annoyance. "Always have to be a cock blocker." Derek mumbled angrily. 

"You have a room, use it!" He said pointing at our room causing me to blush and stuff my face into Derek's neck. 

"What do you want, Peter?" Derek asked him, making me look up at Peter who was smirking down at me. 

"Going to teach your wife a few moves." I groaned. "Don't groan, a few nights ago I scared you and all you did was gasp, if it wasn't me you would've died in a seconds." He told me, sipping his water bottle. 

"I'm not agreeing to that." Derek refused standing up. "I could teach her." I could tell jealousy was spiking up in him, and I know why he is jealous. 

I grabbed Derek's arm. "It's okay, I agree since I get to kick his ass and take my anger out on him." I smirked sending him a look, Peter rolled his eyes at my word. 

"Are you jealous because your wife is going to be wearing a sports bra and leggings?" Peter asked Derek raising an eyebrow. 

Derek clenched his jaw. "I'm going to kill you." He whispered, I sighed grabbing his hand. 

"Derek!" I warned before looking over at Peter. "I'll see you tomorrow." I told him before grabbing Derek's hand and taking him into our room shutting the door behind us. "Are you really that jealous?" I asked laughing. 

Derek rolled his eyes wrapping his arms around my waist. "You can heal my jealousy by doing something for me." He winked looking down at me making me blush. "That outfit drives a man crazy." He said looking down at my clothes. 

"Derek." I giggled when he nuzzled his face into my neck giving it light feather kisses, I wrapped my arms around my neck, moaning lightly. "This better be the real Derek instead of possessed Derek." I teased, he sighed against my neck. 

"Trust me this is Derek alright." He told me lifting me up making me wrap my legs around his hips. "Because real Derek knows how to treat a woman." He winked before placing me on the bed as he hovered over me. "I love you." He whispered against my ear. 

"I love you too." I told him before kissing his neck making him growl. 

All I can say this was the real Derek. ;)

**********************

I woke up stretching my bones, looking over at Derek who was sleeping peacefully after making love all night, we took a shower which I'm glad that we did cause I really didn't feel like taking a shower again. Also last night Scott called me telling me Lydia has gone missing. 

I threw the sheets off me and got up with only my undergarment on, I took out my outfit of the day. (Outfit on top) I straightened my hair before I did my makeup turning around to see Derek stirring around before he reached for my side. 

I know he was looking for me, I chuckled crossing my arms looking at him, as he fluttered his eyes opened revealing his beautiful forest green eyes. He looked at me slight confused until reality hit him. "Good morning." Walking over to him landing a kiss on his mouth. 

"Morning." He sat up rubbing his eyes before throwing the sheets off of him revealing his half naked body, the only thing he had on was his boxers. 

He looked down at me with a smirk, as I kept my eyes on his abs. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close him as I put my hand on his bare chest. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He whispered in my ear seductively. 

I blushed slapping him on the chest. "I need to get to school." Pecking his lips. 

"Let me get dressed, i'll drop you off." He said, letting me go walking towards the closet taking out his clothes. 

I grabbed my purse and phone then walked out of our room. I grabbed an apple taking a bite as Derek walked out of our room and towards me. "Let's go." He said grabbing my hand, we walked towards the exit and towards his car. 

We both got into the car, and Derek drove off. Scott won't be coming to school since he has to watch over Stiles who is at my mom's house. "We are here." Derek said making me snap out of my thoughts. 

I groaned shaking my head. "I hate half the people there." I told him making him chuckle, I leaned over kissing his plumped soft lips. He gladly kissed back. "Oh and tell Peter i'll be training with him some other day." I told him and Derek nodded his head while smiling. "See you." I was about to get out of the car but Derek grabbed my arm. 

Pulling me back and smashing his lips against mine again. "I love you." A bright smile appeared on my face. 

"I love you too." I told him before turning around and hopping out of the car, waving at him before heading towards the school's entrance. Well here goes nothing.

*********************

I was in class, listening to coach talk making my stress level go from medium to high, I never understand why he yells so much, it's okay coach we are not deaf we can hear you perfectly fine. I seriously think the only reason he yells is because he can't hear himself. 

"Listen up kids." I sighed holding my forehead as Danny who was sitting beside me chuckled knowing I was annoyed of Coach. "Today we're...." He trailed. "You know what?" We all looked at him. "Today we're going to discuss the corrupt institution of health care." I sighed. 

Danny raised his hand up. "Um, coach." Danny began making me look over at him. "We have an unexpected guest." I looked at him confused, before looking over to see a girl, who is that girl?

I watched coach walk towards the girl, wait. Scott explained something else to me last night saying Stiles informed him that there was a missing girl in the Eichen house and they're looking for her. Saying her name is Meredith, and If I ever see her I should tell him. 

That's gotta be her, I watched the students get up and walk closer to her, coach snapped his finger in front of her face trying to get her attention. "Sweetheart, you wanna tell me which insane asylum you escaped from?" I quickly took my phone out of my purse and sent Scott a text. 

Telling him Meredith was in coach's class, he replied with an okay and told me to keep an eye on her. "Coach, insane asylum isn't proper terminology anymore." Danny told him from beside me.

I watched Meredith look down at her desk. "Okay." Coach started. "Sweetheart. What... What nuthouse did you escape from?" My mouth slightly opened at his words. 

"Coach! That was rude." I snapped, he glanced at me. 

"Eichen house." She corrected, making all the students step back. 

"Wanna tell me what you're doing so far from there?" Coach questioned her.

She looked up at coach then at me. "Trying to help." She started. "I can hear them, they scream." Oh my god, I know exactly what she is.

We need to get her out of here, Scott needs to come quick. "That's got to be terrifying." Coach told her, as she looked at her table again. "What, uh..." He trailed. "Why do they scream?" He asked.

"They scream when someone's about to die." She responded looking over at me, she's a Banshee.

"Are they screaming right now?" Coach asked, causing her to remove her eyes off me and look over at coach before nodding in response. "How many of them?" He continued to question her.

"All of them." She answered, causing me to suck in a deep breath.

*********************

I was standing next to Kira, as we watched three men enter to take Meredith. "We can't let them take her, we have to do something." I told Kira, she nodded in response before grabbing my hand.

"Come on." We quickly ran up to Coach. "Coach, you can't let them take her back." She insisted, and I nodded in agreement.

"And if you let her go back then really, really bad things are going to happen to Lydia, to Scott and Stiles and maybe everyone, including you." I told him, as Kira and I tried convincing him.

"So please, please don't let them take her." She told him.

Coach looked at me then at Kira with a frown. "Who are you?" He asked Kira, is he being serious right now?

"Um....I'm kira." She responded. "I'm new." She informed him.

I looked over at Kira. "I'm going to call Scott." I told her and she nodded, I walked away from the two and went towards the corner before dialing Scott's number, he answered the phone before he could answer. "Scott we need you to get here immediately." I told him.

"I'm on my way." He said before ending it.

*******************

The four of us ran towards the music room, to see coach had tasered Brunski, I quickly looked at Meredith. "Get her outta here!" Coach snapped at us.

We nodded quickly grabbing her running out of class leaving Coach with Brunski, we ran out of the school and towards Stiles' jeep, Meredith got into the back before Scott and I got into the front seat.

I watched Scott look over at Kira who was in the passenger window. "I'll call you." She nodded before running off, Stiles started his jeep.

Making me look at him and kiss his cheek, he look at me confused. "What was that for?" He asked, I smiled at him.

"It was my greeting I didn't have time to greet you, I've missed you." I told him, he sent me a small smile.

"I've missed you too." He grabbed my hand squeezing it before letting go, him and Scott both turned and looked at Meredith. "Okay, where is Lydia?" Stiles asked in panic, Meredith looked at us in confusion.

"Who's Lydia?" She questioned, Scott, Stiles, and I looked at each other before looking back at her.

"Are you kidding me?" I leaned back sighing against the headrest.

We came to a stop in front of my mom's house, the four of us jumped out and ran towards the house, I unlocked the door as we rushed in before shutting the door behind us, we entered the living room before stopping when we saw Rafael and Isaac.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked from beside me.

"I could ask you the same thing." He shot back.

Stiles and I both looked at each other, I sent Stiles a look since he is the best liar. "Free period." Stiles said, making me sigh in relief. "We're doing group study." I put a stray of hair behind my ear.

Rafael looked at Meredith. "Who's she?" He asked.

"She's my girlfriend." Stiles answered quickly.

I put my lips in a line holding my laugh. "You're not my type." She told him, making me snort but quickly cover it up with a laugh, Scott pinched me making me hiss quietly hiss in pain.

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about." Stiles told Rafael not taking his eyes off him. "We should maybe take this upstairs." God! How much I've missed Stiles.

"He's my type." I heard Meredith say making me look at who she was staring at, oh my god! Isaac is her type.

Isaac looked at her speechless, the four of us all looked at each other before looking back at Meredith. "Okay..." Stiles trailed. "Isaac can come to." I watched Stiles and Meredith head upstairs with Isaac following behind, I was about to go when.

"Layla." I heard Rafael say, I stopped in my place with my heart beat going higher with each beat. I slowly turned around facing him.

"Hey dad." Scott started, as I sighed. "We'll explain later." Rafael took a step forward.

"I don't care that you two aren't in school." I looked at him surprised. "I know your grades are fine. All I want to do is talk." I crossed my arms, slowly looking at Scott who looked back at me before we both looked at Rafael.

"Dad can't we do this tomorrow?" Scott asked, and I nodded my head in agreement.

"That's actually something I've been saying for a long time." I frowned looking at him. "Come here." Scott walked over but I stayed put. "You see this?" He bent showing him the dent on the floor. "This indent in the floor..." Scott bent down.

He looked from Scott to me. "This was from your head." I sucked in a breath. "The night before I moved out your mother and I were fighting. The both of you came out of your rooms." I looked down playing with my hands. "I grabbed Scott by the wrist." My eyes slowly met Rafael's. "You pulled back and you fell, Layla tried grabbing you but wasn't fast enough." He frowned.

"We watched you tumble down those stairs, you were out for probably 20 seconds. When you came to, you didn't remember a thing." I felt tears in my eyes remembering the memories. "Your mom told me to be out by the morning, she had enough of me abusing-" He cut himself as I looked away from him and at my feet. "That was the last time I ever had a drink and that's why I left." Why didn't he do it when he abused me?

"I should've stopped drinking when I started abusing you." I looked up to see him looking at me.

I shook my head. "I can't do this." I whispered before running past them up the stairs, I walked into the room with tears running down my face, the three stopped talking and turned their face to me.

Stiles had a concerned look on his face before walking towards me. "Hey, you okay?" I looked up at him shaking my head, he quickly wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed clutching onto him tightly. "It's okay." He whispered rubbing my back.

"I love this house but at the same time I hate it." I cried harder into his chest, he rested his chin on my head. I sucked in a breath before pulling away from Stiles and wiping my tears away.

I looked at Isaac and Meredith awkwardly looking at us, I quietly leaned against the wall, I watched Meredith slowly looked at Stiles and Isaac who were bending down in front of her. "They say coup de foudre." That's in french, Scott walked standing beside me.

Putting his hand on my shoulder, he leaned down kissing my head. I smiled up at him when he pulled away from me. "Coup de what?" Stiles asked confused. "What is that Spanish?" I sighed closing my eyes.

"It's french, Stiles." Stiles and Isaac looked over at me as Meredith looked at me giving me a look that sent chills in my body.

***********************

I crossed my arms looking out the backseat window of Stiles' jeep, Isaac moved slightly making me snap out of my daydream, I glanced at him before looking at Stiles and Scott. I have a feeling something is going to happen and something bad.

"Hey, you okay?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Yeah." He lied, I know he isn't okay. "Yeah. You don't have to worry about me." I rolled my eyes looking out the window again.

"All right, I'll say it." I looked over at Isaac with furrowed eyebrows. "You look like you're dying." My eyes widen at Isaac, before grabbing his arm and pinching him, he hissed in pain. "He's pale." I looked over at Stiles to see him actually pale. "Thin and you look like you're getting worse and we're all sitting here thinking it." I shot him a look. "When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?" I glared at him.

"Isaac shut up." I hissed, burning holes in his face.

"What happens if he gets hurt?" Scott ignored Isaac's words.

"You mean if he dies, do I die? I don't care." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Just so long as no else dies because of me." I hate hearing him say stuff like that. "I remember everything I did, Scott. I remember pushing that sword into you. I remember twisting it." I looked down frowning.

"It wasn't you, Stiles." I said before Scott could speak up, causing Stiles to look at me through the review camera.

"Yeah, but I remember it." He responded. "You guys gotta promise me, you can't let anyone else get hurt because of me." I felt tears form in my eyes as I held my breath, thinking about Stiles gone makes my heartache.

He has always been there for me through out all my problems he's like a second brother to me and it'll hurt so bad to see him gone, to see my brother gone.

I blinked my tears away putting my head against the window.

Allison and Kira had already arrived, as Stiles just put his jeep on park, we all jumped out of Stiles' jeep. Allison had her bow and arrow as Kira had a sword in her hand, we walked up to the entrance of Oak Creek.

We all looked at each other nervously before Scott started to give us a pep talk. "We've done this before, guys. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember?" Yeah...I wasn't there...I was too busy with my husband.

"I'm here to save my best friend." Allison spoke up.

"I came to save mine." Scott told her, looking over at Stiles.

"And I'm here to save both my best friends." I told them.

Isaac shrugs. "I just didn't feel like doing any homework." He told us before walking towards the building with us following along.

************************

We went towards the building and saw Kira's mom surrounded by the Oni, she slowly looked over at us. "Kira, turn around and go home." She ordered. "Take your friends with you." I glanced over at Kira.

"I can't." She argued. "When I looked at the game, I realized who I was actually playing. You." Her mom didn't say anything as Scott and Stiles walked into the building. The four of us stayed back, I pulled out my phone to see a message from Derek.

Before I could reply Allison's voice shot into my ear. "Call them off." I looked up to see her holding up her bow and arrow at the oni.

"You think you could take him alive?" She teased. "You think you can save him?" I looked up glaring at her.

"We can." Her eyes flickered to me. "I don't care what it takes, i'll save him." She sighed shaking her head.

"Even if it takes your life?" She questioned, I nodded my head.

"Even my life." My voice cracked.

"What if we can?" Kira questioned before her mom could speak.

"I tried something like it seventy years ago. Your friend is gone." I sucked in a breath balling my hands to my side.

I clenched my teeth together. "Are you sure?" I challenged. "Or if Stiles doesn't have to die." Kira looked at me before speaking up.

"Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" My eyes fell on the Oni ready to attack but then they disappeared.

"I see I'm no longer the Fox now, Kira." She told her. "You are but the Nogitsune is still my demon to bury." The Oni disappeared causing Allison and I looked at each other with confusion.

My phone vibrated in my pocket but I ignored it. I watched Kira's mom open her hand, and revealed a dead firefly and it slowly disappeared. "Mom? What is that?" Kira asked.

I stepped forward. "What does that mean?" I questioned looking at her curiously.

But then a voice behind us spoke up. "It means there's been a change in ownership." We quickly turned around to see Stiles, but not the real Stiles. The evil Stiles. "Now they belong to me." Isaac grabbed me pushing me to safety before he shifted, Kira fought them with her sword as Allison used her bow and arrow.

I looked at them all fighting with fear in my stomach knowing something bad was going to happen. "How do we stop them?" Isaac shouted, my breath caught my throat when one came towards me I quickly kicked in the stomach.

"You can't" She responded.

I knew I should've trained with Peter, Isaac quickly turned around attacking him with his claws. From behind I kicked him in the back as Isaac clawed it before the Oni grabbed me and slammed me to the ground making me cough and hiss in pain.

My eyes caught Isaac who was coughing also but was on his knees as he was bleeding. My heart stopped when I watched Oni go up to him. I quickly ran up grabbing one of them and tried throwing them to the floor but failed miserly.

I elbowed his masked face before kicking him in the chest, causing him to fall to the floor. My eyes landed on Allison who shot the bow and arrow right into one of the Oni's chest that was next to Isaac.

Around the arrow started glowing yellow, I watched it drop it sword and fall to the ground trying to take out the arrow but failed, we watched it slowly turn into black smoke. I looked over at Allison who had a smile on her face.

My heart stopped. "Allison! No!" I screamed but it was too late, the Oni slammed it's sword into her stomach, I felt myself freeze as I stared in shock. She dropped her arrow and the Oni took it's sword out before they disappeared.

I went forward to catch her but Scott came out of nowhere and caught he, I quickly made my way towards them and sat on my knees. Tears fell down my eyes looking at her. "Did you find her?" She gasped, I closed my eyes looking away. "Is she okay? Is she safe?" She asked through her pain.

My eyes fluttered open. "She's okay." Scott assured her, I watched Scott touch her hand trying to take the pain away but it didn't work. "I-I can't. I can't take your pain away." She smiles a little.

"That's because it doesn't hurt." She whispered, more tears continued falling down my face as I held back a sob.

"No." Scott mumbled.

"It's okay." She told him.

"Allison." She sobbed.

I shook my head, this doesn't feel real. This can't be happening! She can't die, we can't lose her. "It's okay." Scott started crying. "It's okay." She repeated, Scott shook his head. "It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love." I couldn't hold the sob anymore I let them out.

"The first person I've ever loved." She continued. "The person I'll always love. I love you." She touches his face. "Scott, Scott McCall." She said his name.

"Don't, please, don't." Scott begged. "Allison don't, please." Tears ran down my brother's face.

"You have to tell my dad and you have to tell my dad." She struggled with her words. "Tell him-" My eyes widen when her hand dropped to the ground. I watched Scott kiss her forehead as he sobbed.

"No." I covered my mouth sobbing slightly.

****************************

I stumbled out of the building with tears running down my face, she's gone. She dead, Allison argent is dead. I stopped when I stood in front of Derek. "She's gone." I whispered, tears running down my face. "She's gone, she's gone." I repeated sobbing.

Derek quickly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I clutched onto his shirt. "Shh." He whispered softly, stroking my hair.

"She didn't deserve any of this." I buried my face deep into his chest.

"Baby." He clutched onto me tighter.

Life was so unfair and we need to be thankful for what we have.

***************************

Next chapter: (3x24) The Divine Move.

I seriously cried writing this chapter not even kidding, and I hated the fact that they killed Allison she shouldn't of died tbh, leave it in the comments bellow how you felt about this chapter!

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Comment, vote, share, and I will see you with another chapter! Love ya <3

:) Smile and Stay Positive!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 22.8K 61
Derek was supposed to hate Maeve, he had to hate Maeve. Yet, he found himself undeniably in love with her. COMPLETE ( with epilogue and bonus chapter...
14.9K 942 29
Stiles likes to think his life is semi normal. Not completely but semi. He could deal with werewolves, banshees, kanimas, and everything else that go...
122K 2.8K 63
"All along there was some Invisible string tying you to me - derek hale x fem!oc! •++***++• Teen wolf SEASON ONE - SEASON SIX *• started: 6/26/23 *•...
2.2M 74.2K 49
COMPLETED - (book 2) Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra bonus chapter at the end! "I stood there for...