Over Again

By wakendreamer

He's a CEO, he got everything, money and fame, I'm only a professional model and a fashion designer plus a pr... More

Over Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Inbetween Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Twins Day Part 1)
Chapter 9 (Twins day Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Authors Another Note AGAIN

Chapter 8 (Twins day Part 1)

118 2 0
By wakendreamer

Wait, before this chapter continue, just a reminder that this whole chapter is for the twins only :)

Daniel

“Daaaannniiieeeelllll!!" Daniella shouted from the stairs, sure my sister has a loud voice, I guess we got it from our Mom

“Whhaaaaat?!?!?" I shouted back

“Can you ask Mom where's the ear protector?" she asked

“Why don't you ask her?" I asked

“Oh yeah, I forgot" but clearly sometimes she's forgetful,

“Kids your Mom said the protectors are in her drawer" Jenny said

“I get it" me and Daniella both said then we look each other then ran to Moms room, which I got first because I'm quite nearer, after a few seconds, Daniella was there and she ran to a drawer near Moms bed, she opened it and gasp.

“Look Daniel" she said and I run where she is

“Whaaa--... is it?" I trailed off because we found our ear protectors and beside it is a picture of Mom in her wedding gown and a man that looks like us in a tuxedo.

“Is that Dad?" I asked, well surely because were like mixture of them

“Kids, were going now, have you found the protectors? Jamie's waiting down" Jane asked, Daniella's nanny referring to our 27 but younger looking driver

“Yeah we found it be right there" Daniella shouted

We close the drawer and I grabbed my pair of protectors, we got to Moms full half wall mirror in her walk in closet and check our outfit.

I wore black pants, boots, and a peach knitted sweater with 1D logo and white coat. Daniella wore, obviously more same like mine, black jeggings, boots, her pink knitted sweater with 1D logo and white coat.

I grabbed Daniella's hand and we walk out of Moms room and close it walking downstairs, which our nannies are waiting.

Jenny, is a bit matured, she has a brunette hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. Jane is a bit younger looks than Jenny, black hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. Our driver, Jamie, tanned muscular a bit, black hair, and piercing blackish-grey eyes.

They were wearing their own uniforms, well our nannies is wearing a plain black and white nurse outfit while Jamie is wearing a long sleeve polo and slacks, pair it with black shoes, so he kinda look like a bodyguard which is quite also true slash driver.

He guided us to the elevator and press the underground button for the parking lot. This surely a long way drive.

Daniella

*after a few minutes*

Were here at the mall actually, with the three on our back, we walk in the center of the mall to find a lot of girls having their banners like ‘I <3 1D' or ‘1Direction' like that. In the stage, I saw a long table and five chairs.

“Nanny Jane can I bring my bag?" I asked

“Ya sure bout it?" She asked and I nodded, she gave me my back pack which is a 1D bag, full of the scrapbook I MADE and my iPad and iPhone.

I looked at my twin brother only to find him he had his bag which is quite same as mine and the things too.

“We'll be beside you, Jamie will hold the camera to take documentation of you signing this" Jenny said while they hold the new two One Direction book.

“Okay" We both said and walked near the entrance were there were 8 meter line of girls in the entrance then us. Our nanny put the earplugs or protector to us as they three put themselves too. Jamie got us a picture of us then we fell in line.

As we fall in line, One Direction sound came blasting through the speakers making all of the girls fall in line, squealing actually but it minimize because the protector we've used then a voice was heard

“Ladies ladies ladies, welcome to One Direction autograph signing, in a few minutes your lads, will be in this stage waiting for you so that they will sign their new book you've bought" the girls squealed more making us flinch a bit, I was first then Daniel.

I look where Jamie was and I found him talking to a hulk guy which is familiar though, I look closely to found it was Paul Higgins, One Direction body guard. They were talking them gave a bro hug, oh yeah seems to forgot, Paul Higgins is Jamie's 2nd cousin.

The squealing got more louder then our nanny carried us so we can see what's happening which is One Direction is in the stage waving at all of us, making me scream also.

Loud chants that was ‘1D' were filling the mall and they smiling more and waving in every direction then they sat down, making girls squeal.

“OMG is my make up okay?"

“Yes, is my outfit okay"

“Yes, OMG, I wish one of them will find me beautiful and sexy"

“Puh-lease, One Direction will say your beautiful if your face is not cake" I said in my mind, like duh, they're wearing short shorts, cropped tops that makes their cleavage seen and their breast almost popped out because of tightness and high heeled shoes with One Direction book on their hands. They're like in 18, didn't know they were a slut Directioner.

“Then they ask for my number, I gave it to them and then they'll call me tonight so that I will rock their bed" Told ya, they're slut, I'm pretty sure, it won't happen, I look at Jane with pleaded eyes, I'm so sure she got it, because they we're just in front of us.

“Yeah, I'm so sure that will happen, I will rock their bed also not only you bu--" she was cut in the middle of the sentence when Jane tap her shoulder, she look at her with a mean face

“Yes?" she talked sassily, oh dear, I'm more sassy than you know.

“Miss, your talking is bad for the kid I'm sitting today" Jane said

“So?" Jane was about to talk but I got down to her arms and fix my eye glasses, I really forgot to tell you me and Daniel's eyes are broken so we need glasses, I'm so forgetful right? I saw in my peripheral vision Daniel is in my side.

“Miss I-dont-know-whats-your-name, your talking is inappropriate for us, if your gonna talk like that, you have to be sure your in a private place not a public place, got it?" I snapped my fingers into Z-form

“Yeah, and your voice is quite loud, I must say, you also feel like its your own world but no its not, so please, I ask nicely.." Daniel trailed off

“Cover your bad mouth" we both said, making the two girls mouth open

“Close your mouth please, don't want flies choke around your throat" we both said again, and they're eyes was widen, they look each other nodding and they raised they're hands attempting to slap us but Jamie covered us.

“Hit them or I will do back" he said with a warning tone, making both of them shocked

“Go to the back or I'll drag you there right now" then they wasted no time, they ran in the back, tripping I may add. The girls in front of us smiled at us and we smiled back. One of them kneeled to be our height, she has a dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Thank you for throwing them out of this line, before you got there, we whined silently because of their annoying voice we didn't have any strength to fight them because they look mean" she said and the other girls nod

“No problem," I said

“Get all your strength to fight back, because it will make you stronger as our Mom said, perhaps I was quite annoyed with them actually, they don't fit as a Directioner, if they talk like that to the lads" Daniel finished with an annoyed voice in the last

“Definitely" she laughed with her group and she stand up because the signing was starting. Our nanny carried us because were still small and we can't get to them.

( I'm not knocking on pervert Directioners, but I really hate the one who feels like that and this, they will get laid like that, its really annoying, you can do it in your dream or some imagines but not in real life because it will depends on our destiny if its them or not. AGAIN IM NOT KNOCKING ON PERVERT DIRECTIONERS, YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE DIRTY IMAGINES FOR THEM BUT NOT LIKE TALKING INAPPROPRIATE WITH KIDS AROUND, THATS FREAKING BAD)

*after a few minutes*

Finally its our turn, while our nanny put the book on the table, Niall was the first one to sign, he looked up and smiled at the two of us, me and Daniel

“Aww, how cute are you?" he said in his Irish accent and pinch our two cheeks before signing the book making the boys head turn to us. After Niall signed it we came to Liam.

“How cute is you? How old are you two?" he asked while signing the book

“Five" me and Daniel said, and he smiled and pinch our cheeks making them red a bit more, I caught Jamie at their back taking photos of us. Next stop, Zayn.

“Whats your name?" he asked while pinching our cheeks, we smiled brighter, then he signed it

“Daniella"

“Daniel" he smiled at us and then passed it to Louis.

“Awww, your so cute and a bit chubby I say" we pout fakingly, making him cooed a bit more, and we laughed then he pinch our nose today then he signed, after him was Harry.

“Aww your the cutest thing next to Baby Lux" we smiled and he gave us an high five which we accept it, making him laugh more then he signed the book. After he signed it, we got our book and walked to the exit, seeing two papers, on the left it exit, on the right is the meet and greet line, they are five group of fans will meet and greet them and we got the last one, we found a group of three fans first and we walked there.

We both got down and saw Jamie was with us and he took us a picture with a book opened filling their signs, after he took it, he turned off the camera. We sat on the chair that was signed as ‘Group 5' since were the last one who got it. It was four seats fitting us four, Jamie will stand, he's used to it.

“What do you want to eat?" Jamie and the other fan in the other group asked samely, in my peripheral vision the three fans was looking at us. I'm sure they're not as rich as us.

“Hey I want some Nachos and cheeseburger" the first fan said seriously they're bragging, puh-lease

“Yeah and I'll have nachos and fries with float" the second one said, I knew it they were bragging. Hmm? Brag war ey?

“Okay, I'll buy some nachos in the grocery and the fries and burger at the McDo, now your money" the last fan said.

“Hey, Jamie, I want some Starbucks frapp chocolate, and buy me two glazed donut, plus go to the grocery and buy some Hershey's chocolate and a small tub of Ben n Jerry's ice cream vanilla flavor, yours?" Daniel said, in his voice there were brag tone, seriously he got my mind, I love him, I think our Nannies too.

“Jamie, I want some Starbucks frapp strawberry, 1 glazed donut and nutella donut, in the grocery... Buy me gummy bears and also a small tub of Ben n Jerry's cookies n crème ice cream, nanny?" I asked innocently

“Me and Jenny, we'll get the caramel coffee at the Starbucks and in the grocery, just find us some.." Jane trailed off, she really got it

“Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, what's yours Jamie?" Jenny asked, she also got the answer!!

“Ill just go with cappuccino and peanut butter and jelly sandwich," he said smiling, he got it also!!!

“Repeat it all" I command

“In Starbucks, I'll get two frapp, chocolate and strawberry, three coffee which is two caramel and one cappuccino, I'll get also three glazed donut and one nutella donut, after it, I'll go to the market to buy, Hershey's chocolate,  gummy bear, two small tub of Ben n Jerry's ice cream vanilla and cookies n crème and three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but I'll go first to the market then the Starbucks, is that okay?" we all nod, I heard something from them, I think the one who asked.

“I'm so sure their money won't fit it all, right?" she asked and in my peripheral vision they nod and appeared silently, losers.

“Jamie" I called for him

“Yeah?" he asked

“Is your card with you?" I asked

“Oh I'm so sure his card won't fit it all" then I heard

“Yeah, look at them they're just acting as rich but the real is they're just working poor class, how pathetic" okay I'm done with this.

“Jane and Jenny show me your black cards if its there" I ordered and they got their wallets and showed it, I can see they're mouths open.

“Jamie?" I asked and he showed it to me with a evil ghost smile

“And Daniel?" I asked and he showed it to me and I got mine I showed it too.

“Ill choose who's card will be used and..... its..... JAMIE'S!!" I said and we hid our cards back in our wallet while Jamie was laughing while putting it back to his wallet, good thing the place was covered.

“Ill be going now"  Jamie said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 28.5K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
716K 43.9K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...