Chapter 8 (Twins day Part 1)

Wait, before this chapter continue, just a reminder that this whole chapter is for the twins only :)

Daniel

“Daaaannniiieeeelllll!!" Daniella shouted from the stairs, sure my sister has a loud voice, I guess we got it from our Mom

“Whhaaaaat?!?!?" I shouted back

“Can you ask Mom where's the ear protector?" she asked

“Why don't you ask her?" I asked

“Oh yeah, I forgot" but clearly sometimes she's forgetful,

“Kids your Mom said the protectors are in her drawer" Jenny said

“I get it" me and Daniella both said then we look each other then ran to Moms room, which I got first because I'm quite nearer, after a few seconds, Daniella was there and she ran to a drawer near Moms bed, she opened it and gasp.

“Look Daniel" she said and I run where she is

“Whaaa--... is it?" I trailed off because we found our ear protectors and beside it is a picture of Mom in her wedding gown and a man that looks like us in a tuxedo.

“Is that Dad?" I asked, well surely because were like mixture of them

“Kids, were going now, have you found the protectors? Jamie's waiting down" Jane asked, Daniella's nanny referring to our 27 but younger looking driver

“Yeah we found it be right there" Daniella shouted

We close the drawer and I grabbed my pair of protectors, we got to Moms full half wall mirror in her walk in closet and check our outfit.

I wore black pants, boots, and a peach knitted sweater with 1D logo and white coat. Daniella wore, obviously more same like mine, black jeggings, boots, her pink knitted sweater with 1D logo and white coat.

I grabbed Daniella's hand and we walk out of Moms room and close it walking downstairs, which our nannies are waiting.

Jenny, is a bit matured, she has a brunette hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. Jane is a bit younger looks than Jenny, black hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. Our driver, Jamie, tanned muscular a bit, black hair, and piercing blackish-grey eyes.

They were wearing their own uniforms, well our nannies is wearing a plain black and white nurse outfit while Jamie is wearing a long sleeve polo and slacks, pair it with black shoes, so he kinda look like a bodyguard which is quite also true slash driver.

He guided us to the elevator and press the underground button for the parking lot. This surely a long way drive.

Daniella

*after a few minutes*

Were here at the mall actually, with the three on our back, we walk in the center of the mall to find a lot of girls having their banners like ‘I <3 1D' or ‘1Direction' like that. In the stage, I saw a long table and five chairs.

“Nanny Jane can I bring my bag?" I asked

“Ya sure bout it?" She asked and I nodded, she gave me my back pack which is a 1D bag, full of the scrapbook I MADE and my iPad and iPhone.

I looked at my twin brother only to find him he had his bag which is quite same as mine and the things too.

“We'll be beside you, Jamie will hold the camera to take documentation of you signing this" Jenny said while they hold the new two One Direction book.