Saved by Malfoy*

By mudblood_and_proud9

Alright, this is the edited and twisted version. I completely changed it, but at the same time, I kept everyt... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
End

Chapter 6

13.6K 486 327
By mudblood_and_proud9

Draco's P.O.V

“No, I'm saying you're not absolutely insane,” she replied.

Sure you are,” I smirked.

She rolled her eyes.

“Think what you want.”

“I will.”

She sighed.

“Can I take a bath?” She asked.

“Let me help - ”

“Never mind,” she said quickly.

“ - you to the bathroom,” I finished.

Her cheeks reddened a bit.

“Alright,” she muttered.

I helped her up and to the bathroom.

“If there's any blood, at all, let me know. I'm going to leave this door cracked. Call me if you need anything,” I told her.

She nodded.

I left the door cracked when I left.

~ * ~ * ~

It was a while before Hermione called me to help her. She was already dressed in a short nightgown. I helped her to the bed and got bandages again. She had no complaints as I used the potion again and wrapped her leg.

“Hermione?”

“Yes?”

“Why are you afraid of me helping you?” I asked.

Her eyes shot to mine.

“I - I don't talk about it,” she replied quickly.

“Hermione,” I said, leaning close to her and putting a hand on her cheek, “just know you can trust me, and you can talk to me about anything.”

I kissed her forehead before lying down. She followed and hesitantly scooted closer, seeing if it's okay. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. A blush spread across her cheeks before she buried her face in my neck.

~ * ~ * ~

I woke with a light in my eyes.

“Well aren't we cozy!” A familiar voice laughed.

My eyes snapped open when Hermione jumped from my arms and fell off the bed. Blaise Zabini stood at the foot of the bed with a grin on his face.

“‘Ello mate,” he grinned.

“Zabini, you weren't suppose to be here ‘till ten,” I muttered.

“It's eleven mate,” he laughed. “I guess time flies when your snuggling with people.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Who was that anyway, and where'd she go?” Blaise asked.

I looked over the edge of the bed. She was trembling a bit, her back pressed tightly to the wall.

“Come on Hermione,” I sighed, offering my hand.

Granger?” Blaise asked, bewildered.

“H - hi,” she uttered nervously.

“You were - you - you cuddled - ”

“Blaise, please don't tell anyone,” I pleaded quietly.

Hermione bit her lip, but didn't look up.

“I - I won't; I'm just surprised,” he replied.

He looked at Hermione and his eyes suddenly widened.

“Why are you bleeding?!” He gasped.

I quickly looked over. Her leg was bleeding through the bandages. I quickly summoned bandages and the potion.   

“Sit still,” I muttered.

She nodded, so I started to take off the bandages. She instantly looked a bit green seeing her wound. It was still really deep.

“Ugh! What happened?!” Blaise asked, sitting on the bed.

Hermione looked away and closed her eyes.

“She had a knife run through her leg,” I replied.

He winced.

I carefully used the potion on her leg, making Hermione flinch. I quickly wrapped the bandages around her leg and secured it.

“Where you been all these years, Granger?” Blaise asked.

“394,” she muttered.

His eyes got impossibly wider.

“How did you get here, no one escapes that place?”

“Long story.”

“Well…. I brought firewhiskey,” he stated, pointing to the bottles on my nightstand.

She looked at me, asking for permission.

I grabbed three bottles and handed them out.

~ * ~ * ~

We were completely drunk, passing around yet another bottle of firewhisky.

Hermione was on the verge of passing out. She was humming a song to herself with her head in my lap.

“Draco, you're so nice,” she grinned.

“No, you're nice,” I hummed.

She kissed my cheek with a grin.

“THIRD WHEELING IT UP OVER HERE!” Blaise shouted.

“Shh! Shush! Shut up!” Hermione whispered.

He scrunched up his nose.

“I'm gonna raid your food!” He stated, bolting out the door.

I laughed when I heard him falling down the stairs.

Hermione cuddled in my lap like a cat and closed her eyes. She quickly fell asleep, so I pushed her off me. I bolted downstairs and to the kitchen. Blaise was making a huge mess, pulling thinks out of the cabinet.

“Oi! Don't eat all my food!” I yelled.

He spun around and glared at me.

“Or what?”

“Or I'll fight you for it!” I growled.

“Draco?” Mother called, walking into the kitchen.

The second I saw her I stumbled over and hugged her.

“You're drunk again,” she sighed, grabbing both mine and Blaise’s wrists and leading us upstairs.

Narcissa's P.O.V

When Draco hugged me I could smell the intense smell of alcohol on him.

“You're drunk again,” I sighed.

That's the only time he ever hugs me.

I grabbed his and Blaise's wrists and led them to the stairs. Helping two drunk men, both bigger than me, was harder than getting a rooster to walk on a hardwood floor while it's wearing socks. It took a good fifteen minutes, but I got them upstairs and up to Draco's room.

When I got to the room, the first thing I spotted was Granger, asleep on the ground, a firewhisky bottle in her hand, spilt all over her. I couldn't help but notice how well wrapped her leg wound was. She obviously didn't do it. Draco did.

I knew because Draco always insisted on wrapping any wound I got.

I helped Draco to his bed before I conjured a cot. I helped Blaise to bed and hesitated for a moment. I conjured one more cot for Granger and lifted her frail body onto it. I used a spell to clean the alcohol and summoned two potions. I forced both boys to drink the hangover potion and made sure they were asleep before leaving the room.

Hermione's P.O.V (eight hours later)

I groaned and shifted a bit in my blankets. I shot up and bolted to the bathroom. Who knows what would happen to me if I vomited on Draco's carpet.

I dropped to my knees and puked my guts out. Someone held my hair back until I finished. I wiped my mouth and attempted to stand. Blaise caught me in his arms before I could fall.

“Sheesh Granger,” he huffed, “you drank a lot of alcohol.”

I nodded and allowed him to help me back to the cot. I groaned and rolled over. Bad move. I bolted back to the bathroom.

“Draco, wake up,” Blaise groaned, “Hermione's sick.”

I stumbled out of the bathroom, grabbing the doorframe, so I wouldn't hurt my leg. I closed my eyes as the dizziness increased. I felt a pair of hands on my arms and pull me to the bed.

“How are you standing?” I uttered.

“Mum gives us potions for hangovers. You're gonna have to sleep yours off,” Draco replied.

“I don't remember anything; it was totally worth it though. I've never been drunk,” I stated, closing my eyes.

“You amaze me,” Draco gaped.

“Well, I didn't have time for fun. I couldn't turn my back on Harry or Ron for one second without them trying to kill themselves,” I replied.

“Don't worry, you'll have a lot of fun with us,” Blaise smirked.

“Kill me now,” I muttered.

I put my hands over my eyes to try and ease the pounding headache.

“You're gonna have to sleep it off,” Blaise stated. “Draco, do you have any sleeping drought?”

Draco summoned the potion.

“I can fall asleep on my own,” I said quickly, opening my eyes.

“Are you sure?” Draco asked.

“Yeah… it's not that I don't trust you…” I stated, pointing at Draco, “I just don't trust you,” I continued, pointing at Blaise.

Blaise put a hand over his heart.

“You honestly think I would do something while you're unconscious? Who do you think I am?” He asked.

“A Slytherin,” I replied.

“So is Draco!” Blaise retorted.

“He’s a good Slytherin,” I corrected.

“No, he isn't.”

I glared at Blaise and motioned for Draco to come closer.

“Keep him away from me,” I whispered.

He laughed and handed me the potion. I set it on the ground, rolled over, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...
1.6M 45.5K 67
" I want you now" he said and walked closer towards her. She backed away two steps but met the ice cold wall. " What do you mean?" She said nervousl...
3.1M 69.3K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
5.1K 221 25
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...