Tom Holland Imagines

By SpideyHolland96

*Recently uploaded a new cover photo* Hello loves and welcome to my Tom Holland Imagines Book! I know you've... More

♡Intro♡
♡Tom♡
Florida Trip
°Chairs breaking°
Tom got 1M!!!!
Haunted House
{Tom Update}
Laser Tag
A/N
Camping Trip
Surviving the Blizzard
Surviving the Blizzard (part 2)
New Years Kiss?
A/N
Peter Parker Imagine (Part 1)
Peter Parker Imagine (Part 2)
On Set
Healing Peter
Crazy Dance moves
The Floor is Lava!
A/N
Beatings and Cuts (Peter Parker)
Hospital Visiting and Healing (Tom Holland)
Hospital Visiting and Healing (Tom Holland) Part. 2
° Waitress °
𝓣𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼 :D
"I love him."
I was Tagged
Haunted House
Meeting Him / Date -- Tom Holland
Spiderman-Homecoming Imagine 2.0
Oscar Night
Saying Goodbye
Saying Goodbye - part 2
Face-Timing with Peter Parker
Infinity War Premiere
Sick
Art Class
Tragedy Part 1
Tragedy Part 2
Truly Magical
Can't Sleep
~A/n~
Please, Forgive me
Smokey Love
Peter Parker Imagine
Perfect - Tom Holland

Spiderman Homecoming - Imagine (WARNING SPOILER ALERT)

8K 146 63
By SpideyHolland96

!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

This imagine contains spoilers so if you haven't seen it, don't read this.

(This takes place after Peter just finds out that your father is Vulture. Changing it a little bit from original story and i kinda added scenes from other scenes into this one ;)  )

You were waiting for Peter in the dance room for 3 minuets now and getting worried.

"I hope dad isn't scaring him to bad." You thought. You saw Peter finally walking over to you. He looked very uneasy and worried. 

"I hope my dad didn't intimidate you to much." You say. 

"Y/n . . ." He looked around with his eyes nervously and you could see something was wrong. 

He looked down and then back up at you. You could see the the hurt in his eyes as he said, "I'm sorry. I gotta go." and at that he left you. You just stood there heartbroken. How could he do this to me, . . .again? This is the third time he's bailed on me. You thought. You wiped your tears from your eyes. You wanted to know the truth of why he kept bailing on you so you  decided to follow him. You ran after him and saw him carrying something blue and red. What in the world?  You followed him outside to the school buses and saw Ned standing there in shock holding a web shooter?

"Ned?" You say.

"Y/n!?" Ned said surprised. 

"Ned, what's going on? Where is Peter? Is he okay?" You say.

"Uhhhhh . . .I......i don't know who Peter is." He said with his eyes wide. You give him a glare.

"What is going on! Tell me now!" You demand. 

"But, but i'm not suppose to tell!" 

"Tell what?" 

"I can't say!" He says and folds his arms. You look at the ground and see the web shooter laying there.

"What's that then?" You say pointing to the web shooter. Ned gasps and kicks it under a bus.

"Nothing, nothing."

"Is . . .is Peter . . . .Spiderman?" You say covering your mouth with your hands.

"No! What, why would you say that?" Ned says laughing nervously. 

"Thank you, Ned." you say and run the other way to find Peter. 

"Ohhhh, Peter is gonna kill me." Ned says. 

You follow Peter's tracks all the way to this warehouse and hear a big crash.  You saw a huge pile of concrete and building parts everywhere. And that's when you heard it. You heard Peter and yelling for help. 

"Heellllllpppppp!!!! Nooooo!!!!! Pleeeeeeeaseeeeeee! Hey! I'm down here! I'm stuck! I can't move! I can't mo -!" He cried with pain in his voice.

"Peter!?" You scream. 

"Who, who's there?" He says.  You finally see him down under the pile of concrete cubes and see his face. He was bleeding really bad.

"Wha - what, y/n? How'd you find me here?" He said.

"Peter hold on!" He was breathing really hard and he couldn't catch his breath. Your heart pounded with fear as you couldn't pick up the boulders.

"Peter, I . . i can't pick them up," You cry.  "I'm so sorry. I can't help you." Hot tears feel down your cheeks as you realized Peter might die tonight. And you were here to watch it. 

"Y/n - ," Peter said trying to calm himself as he talked to you. "Its . . .ah . . .its  not your fault." He struggles to wiggle his way out but he screams in pain. 

"Peter! Peter stop! I can't bare to watch you suffer like this." You crawl as close as you can to him and hold his shaking hand. 

"Y/n? What - what are you doing?" Peter looks into your eyes.

"Peter, the only one that can get you out of this is you." You say rubbing his hand.

"But, but I can't." he says.

"Yes .  you .  can! I believe in you . . .Spiderman." You say with a smirk. He looks up at you in shock. 
"How did you - ?"

"Well when you put all the pieces together I guess it makes sense. And whenever you disappeared it, spiderman Appeared. And also Ned."

"Ohhh I'm gonna kill him." Peter said but not in a literally way of course.

"Come on Peter. You can do this!" You say.  He nods and starts to grit his teeth trying to push up. He pushes up and quickly gets under it so he can push up with his arms.

"Come on spiderman!" He screams to himself. The giant block was almost off of him now. You couldn't believe your eyes as you saw it roll over and he could stand up now. His chest rose up and down from exhaustion. But he looked back at you and smiled. You grinned so hard and ran to him wrapping your arms around his neck which stunned him a little bit.

"You did it! I knew you could!" You bury your head in his warm shoulders and start to cry with joy. You could feel him smile as he put his arms around you tightly. 

Suddenly, you hear a loud noise from outside and you brake apart. 

"I have to go, Y/n. I have to stop him!" Peter says starting to run.

"Wait," You say running after him. "I'm coming with you!" He stops and turns around.

"No, you can't come with me!" He says.

"Why?" You say arms crossed.

"Because, " He takes a deep breath " I . . . like . . . .you. " He stutterers. 

"I know." You smile. He looks at you shocked.

"You do?" 

"You're terrible at keeping secrets." You say.

"Yeah but I kept being Spiderman a secret for a long time," He says. "But . . .if anything happened to you . . .or if you got hurt or . .," he paused. "I could never forgive myself.
" Peter,"
"No! Please. I can't let you come with me." He says.
"Okay . . you win this time." You say smiling a little.
"Thank you." Peter says and starts running. You felt a bad feeling inside and knew that something bad could happen. You needed to do this one thing.
"Peter! Wait!" You say running to him again. But before he could even stop to turn around you already had him in your grasp and your lips were locked on his. He let go and stared at you nervously.
"Did you just kiss me?" He asked eyes wide. 

"Oh, i'm sorry. I thought you'd like it." You say looking down.

"Are you kidding? My dream girl just kissed me!" He said and brought you in for another kiss. You both passionately kissed for some time until you both had to stop to take a breath. 

"Wow, you are such a good kisser." You say.

"So are you." You smile touching his soft, fluffy hair. 

"I have to go now." Peter says sadly. 

"Okay." You sigh. He gives you a hug and then starts to walk the other direction.

"Be careful. Please." You say with worry in your eyes.

"I promise . . .i will come back to you." He says with a smile and runs off to fight the Vulture.

~A/n~ Here it is!!!! I feel like it wasn't that good though but I had an idea and i had to write it down. :) Did you guys like it? I'm gonna write more SH imagines though so this isn't the only one :D Tell me what you think! xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 12.3K 51
it is what it is. Update (10/28/2020): This was written in 2016-2017 so lots of this is outdated and has tons of mistakes and cringe LOL so bare wit...
106K 2.7K 61
gabsporter: I just met tom holland at a restaurant?!? or when a fangirl meets her idol and it turns into something more. FANFICTION || TOM HOLLAND M...
474K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...
3.5M 87.8K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021