Beatings and Cuts (Peter Parker)

This Imagine was long ago Requested by @nailforever15  so I hope you like it  :)

r/g/n : Random guy's name

Y/n: Your name

Its been 5 months since you broke up with your terrible ex-boyfriend, r/g/n and now he was with the most popular girl at school. You were so glad to be rid of him because he was a jerk and you couldn't stand him. You were doing just fine until r/g/n started to notice how well you were doing and he didn't like it. You saw him every now and then but tried to keep your distance. You caught up with you life long best friend Peter, for class and gave him a fist bump.

"Hey, Y/n!" Peter said. "You ready for this test?" 

"Yep!" You say and get to work on the test. 

When it was over Peter had to go to another class and you waved goodbye. You were walking down the school halls when you saw your ex coming towards you, along with his new girlfriend with a angry face. 

"Uhhh . . .hey guys." You say scared. He came towards you and smacked you on the cheek, making you lose your balance and fall on the ground, banging your head. You screamed in pain but he covered your mouth with duck-tape. His girlfriend watched with amusement and laughed.  You try to scream but the tape was to thick and you couldn't get it off. They left you there and ran off.

~Next morning~

You looked at your bruised face and sighed putting on TONS of makeup to cover it up. You didn't really wear makeup but you didn't have a choice so you had to borrow your mom's. 

At school you saw Peter and he came to give you a hug.

"Y/n where were you! You just left school and didn't call me back?" He said worried.

"I was just home. I felt sick I guess." You lied with a smile. 

"You sure?" 

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay . . .we better get to class then." He said grabbing your hand. 

~flash forward to a month later~ 

Your ex had continued to beat you and you were very depressed that you cut yourself. Sometimes you didn't eat. 

At lunch you sat with Peter as always and watched him eat. He didn't know why you never at so he asked you again for the thousandth time.

"So why don't you want to eat anything?" Peter asked you stuffing a sand-which in his mouth.

"I told you already I'm just not hungry." You said.

"And why are you always so sad, Y/n? What is going on with you?" He stops eating now and looks in your eyes.

"Peter . . .I don't want to talk about it." Suddenly your ex and his hot girlfriend walked up to you and Peter .

"Hey, everyone! Look at this loser!" He says pointing to you. You are about to stand up for yourself when his r/g/n girlfriend splashes a cup of water on your face, revealing all your bruises and scars.  Tears roll down your cheeks and you look at Peter. He was stunned and on the merge of tears. You ran to the bathroom as all the kids laughed at you. Tears filled your eyes as you bawled in the bathroom starting to cut yourself again. You heard the door open and saw it was Peter. He stares at you with disbelief and takes the knife out of your hand and places his hand on your cheek.

"Why wouldn't you tell me this was happening to you?" He cries.

"I don't know . . .I just . .I'm sorry." You cry in his shirt. 

"Can I see the rest of them?" He asks. You nod and take your shirt off (which you were fine with since you did this in-front of him all the time). It revealed all the cuts and bruises all over your body. He placed his hand on your back and gentle glossed over all your cuts. He bends down to his backpack and pulls out one of his jerseys from football.

"Here you go." He says smiling. You take it gladly and put it on.

"Thank you." You say. He nods.

"Can you promise me something?"

"What?"

"Please don't EVER let something like this happen without me knowing it." He says. You could still see the hurt and compassion in his eyes. 

"I promise." 

"Y/n . . . I can't look at you like this. It hurts me SO much." Peter cries.

"Peter?" You say looking in his eyes.

"I love you." He says. The tear that had been swelling up inside him finally fell down his cheek but you caught it with your thumb. You smile so huge after that sentence and start to giggle too. Which you haven't done in a LONG time. 

"I love you too, Peter." You say and give him a hug. Peter looks at you with endearment and slowly moves his lips towards yours and brings you in for a kiss that was so lovely. He did it so gently and softly that you forgot you had cuts on your lips. It was passionate and AMAZING. You felt healed from all your wounds and knew everything was going to be alright knowing that Peter was there to take care of you.