Scar on my Heart (Carmichael...

By AuthorrUnknown

"It never seems to fail, the rich ones' panties are always soaked at the sight of a little ink and muscle." ... More

ALL CHAPTERS NOW PUBLIC!
Summary
BEFORE YOU READ
Character List
Pilot
Pop! Goes the...Weasel?
Breakfast In Bed
Unexpected Guest
Concerning Later Chapter...
Dinner, Then Dessert
Labels and Lesions
K.O.
Sticky
Mama Bear
BONUS CHAPTER: Pop! Goes the...Weasel (Scar's POV)
BONUS CHAPTER: Breakfast in Bed (Scar's POV)
The Aftermath
Crisis Averted
Awkward Encounter
Who's Your Daddy?
Making it Work
BONUS CHAPTER: Knox and Poppy
Please Read!!
The Talk
Wedding Bells or Warning Bells?
How You Know
Answered Prayers
New Story Maybe??? Idk
Three Words
Written in Stone
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down!
Worst Nightmare
Everything Has Changed
Numb
Party Crasher
Facing the Music
BONUS CHAPTER: Scar's POV
Taeghlach
A/N
Can't Choose Family
Save the Date
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
BROCK'S STORY!!
AHHH!
THORN IS UP!!

Papa Bear

243K 6.8K 4.2K
By AuthorrUnknown

**Here's the chapter ya'll have been wondering about hehehe. Let me know what you think! Also, picture below pertains to the story. (hopefully wattpad doesn't take it down this time because there isn't any nudity in this one lol)**

Scar's POV

Entering the building I've been in many a times, I nodded my head at the receptionist in greeting as she smiled back. Normally I would give her a charming smile of my own, but those were now reserved for Evangeline, and Evangeline only. Women nowadays can't take a fucking hint when you're just being nice and when you want in their pants, so I just avoid being anything but somewhat cordial all together.

She didn't need to tell me where to go, because I already knew where I was needed. I made my way through the quiet hallways, ignoring the curious looks I always get no matter where I go. It just tends to happen when you're covered in tattoos. It never really bothered me much, people are usually just curious most of the time. I rapped my knuckles against the oak door before letting myself in.

"Oh, thank God you're here. I don't fault the kid for fucking up the new meeting room, but you know how particular I am." Knox's voice rumbled out, his tone stressed as he rubbed his forehead roughly. I just snorted in amusement before nodding in understanding.

"You've always been an anal asshole ever since I've met you." I taunted as I waited for him to get his shit together so we could take a look at the things I needed to fix. He led me out of the office and to the elevators where the door was stopped from shutting as a young college aged girl entered. She had medium length raven colored hair and was wearing a skirt far too short to be considered professional. I'm sure the men working here didn't mind, though. It's always helpful to have something nice to look at when you're working. For me, it used to come in the form of women walking passed a construction site on the street, or an old cougar offering me sex after finishing a particularly grueling renovation. Now I found myself turning my nose up at the chick, not even giving her the time of day.

"Kennedy, we're going up. You might want to catch the next one." Knox informed her while keeping the elevator doors open so she could make her exit.

"Oh, it's fine! I'll just wait until ya'll get off." She drawled in a thick, almost fake sounding southern accent before batting her eyelashes at me. I raised one eyebrow, unimpressed with her lack of composure as I jabbed the button for the floor we needed. I rested my hands against my lower torso while holding my left hand with my right, doing my best to avoid rubbing up against this Kennedy chick. She tried to subtly step forward so I was behind her, probably in the hopes that I'd check out her ass. I did before rolling my eyes, disinterested. Evangeline's is bigger. I cursed myself in my head as I began imagining her bent over in the shower once again, remembering how fucking sexy she looked taking my cock from behind. I swallowed deeply before clearing my throat and discretely adjusting myself in my shorts.

It seemed like forever until we finally reached our floor and I instantly fled. I couldn't stomach the smell of that chick's perfume any longer. It was way too sweet, nothing like the soft floral scent that always surrounded Evangeline. I almost laughed as the girl pouted before pressing her floor number dejectedly. If Knox noticed the tension between her and I, he didn't say anything. He escorted me to room in question, which had four of my guys inside standing near the door.

"Boss." They all murmured with a head nod to which I returned.

"So, the wiring for the projection screen is all wrong and I wanted there to be cabinets lining this wall, not that one." Knox explained while pointing towards the wall in front of us. "Also, I want this entire wall torn down and replaced with glass instead." I nodded before turning to my guys and smirking.

"No worries, he's just being a dick. You guys did a great job as far as I can tell." I said before receiving a shove to my shoulder. I never let people push me around, even in a playful manner, but Knox was totally different. Ever since I'd started working with him years back at the start of my company, he's been like the fatherly figure I never had growing up. We joked like old friends and he understood my nature as it was basically the same as his own.

"Do you think you could get it done by tomorrow?" He asked, while surveying the room. I copied his actions before pursing my lips.

"I don't see why not. They've already completed the majority of the build, there's just a few minor tweaks here and there to be made." I said. He clapped me on the back and thanked the other guys before heading back to work, leaving us to it. I slipped on a hard hat before grabbing a tool belt and telling everyone what to get started on.

About four hours later, I told my guys to call it a day as we only had a tiny portion of the project left to finish that could easily be wrapped up tomorrow. Not to mention, I really wanted to get home to Evangeline. Shit, is this what being pussy whipped is like?

Getting off the elevator on Knox's floor, I told my men to have a good night before making my way to his office to give him an update on our progress before leaving. I opted for keeping my shirt off and just wearing my battered white tank as I was sweaty from earlier. Entering Knox's office before knocking he looked up from the papers he was working on before removing his readers.

"If you get any older I'm going to start calling you Mister Rogers." I joked, laughing loudly as he flipped me off with a smirk of amusement.

"I called it an early day since there's not much left to do. We'll finish up the wiring tomorrow and get the rest of the glass walls done and then that'll be it. Anything else you need before I head out?" I asked before yawning and scratching my eyebrow.

"What's got you so tired?" He inquired with a knowing smirk. The side of my mouth lifted into a half grin as I shook my head at him changing the subject.

"I was up pretty late last night." I answered evasively.

"Uh huh. Do share." He chuckled.

"You know, the fight got done pretty late last night and then I didn't fall asleep until early in the morning." I said, not giving him the information he wanted to hear.

"That's not what I heard. I heard you had a little fun in your prep room at the underground." He said with a raised eyebrow, using the nickname for the building I fight most of my matches in. I laughed as a cocky smirk took over my face.

"You could say that." I agreed with a short laugh.

"Just another ring whore, or what? You're holding out on me!" He demanded in mock outrage.

"Definitely not another ring whore. I don't usually fuck with those kinds of girls. Titty was the only exception because she's persistent, but Goddamn is she annoying. I told her it was over a month ago and she's still calling and hanging around." I grumbled to which he laughed. Neither of us said anything as he continued to scrutinize me.

"I figured you'd gotten yourself a woman. You've got that look of a man who's getting regular pussy from a loyal woman." He stated matter of factly. While I'd know Knox forever, we tended to keep our personal lives just that, personal. I knew from what others at the underground have told me that he was chained early on before knocking her up right after, but that was the extent of my knowledge of his family life.

"You have no idea." I groaned just thinking about it. "She woke me up this morning with head and then let me fuck her tits. Safe to say I'm never letting her go." I stated confidently. He just laughed and shook his head at me before glancing wistfully at one of the picture frames on his desk.

"Well, if you want a word of advice, tell her you will fuck up often. If they know ahead of time, they can prepare themselves to deal with some of the dumb shit you're bound to do and then they can't really get mad when you do because you forewarned them. It's worked for twenty-some years of my marriage and I'm pretty sure that method is foolproof." He insisted.

"I'll make a mental note of that. I gotta go, she's waiting at home for me and I want to surprise her." I said before saying goodbye and heading out. Getting into my car, I reversed out of my spot before beginning the drive home. My phone rang and I checked the caller I.D. on my radio screen before instantly accepting the call.

"My god, Tanner. How long's it been?" I shouted happily as I heard him laugh through the receiver.

"Been a long time man. Probably seven years since I been back to the block. I heard you're doing pretty good for yourself, though." He said.

"Yeah, I've been doin alright. Where've you been? You disappeared after kicking Delarosa's ass in that brutal match and nobody's seen you since, man." I said. I didn't let on that I was worried about him, but I was. He'd been my wing man since the second grade.

"Yeah. I guess we gotta lot of catching up to do. You still slummin' it in that abandoned apartment or did the cops finally catch you?" He laughed out, probably recalling all the memories we made there.

"No, actually. I bought the property and fixed it up. I have most of the fourth floor to myself, but I keep the rent cheat and help house kids just like us." I explained. He didn't seem to have anything to say to that, so the call grew quiet.

"Since when did you get a bleeding heart, Sebastian?" He laughed, using my real name because he knows it pisses me off, just like his does for him. "Nevermind that, I'm back in town for a little while. Why don't you come out for a drink to our usual place so we can catch up? I miss you man." His voice conveyed the honesty behind his words. I bit my thumb as I battled with myself between keeping my plans with Evangeline or going out with my best friend that I hadn't seen in seven years.

"I'd love to man, but can I get a rain check for tomorrow night? I got my woman waiting for me at home." I explained with a pained expression.

"You're kidding me, right? Since when did we let a little pussy get between us, huh? I expect to see you there in an hour. And don't bring the chick. It's man time." He ordered before hanging up, giving me no chance to object.

"Fuck." I hissed under my breath as I smacked the steering feel in frustration. I convinced myself she'd understand before slowly making my way to my floor. Checking my watch, I saw that I was only about 45 minutes earlier than I'd told her I would be. Entering my apartment, I could smell something delicious coming from my kitchen causing my stomach to growl loudly. Following my nose, my eyes widened as my dick twitched at the sight before me. Evangeline was prancing around the kitchen in nothing but a frilly pink lingerie set complete with stockings and heels.

"What're you doing baby?" I asked breathlessly as I watched her perky ass jiggle as she moved. She gasped in surprise before smiling widely.

"You're back early! Dinner's not ready yet, but it should be soon." She said before approaching me and throwing her arms around my neck. Pulling me down to her new elevated height, she kissed me passionately, opening her mouth for my tongue to taste her as I did so greedily.

"What's this?" I growled out huskily while fingering the see-through mesh that covered her lower belly.

"Do you like it? I bought it for you today." She said, a hopeful look in her eyes.

"I fuckin love it, princess." Shit, that's a new one I thought after the nickname tumbled from my lips without further contemplation. But I guess the shoe fits as that's exactly what she is to me. My little princess to spoil and fuck into oblivion. A prideful smile took over her face before she pulled me into the kitchen by my hand.

"I figured we could have some fun in the bath after dinner, if you want." She said before looking away from food she was stirring and up at me with those big, innocent doe eyes. Oh god, I'm gonna be in so much trouble. I grimaced in regret which seemed to catch her attention.

"I want to so, so badly baby, but a friend I haven't seen in a really long time is in town and he wants to meet at the bar in an hour." I said, trying to let her down gently. It felt like a personal blow to my balls when her face fell instantly, all of her excitement disappearing almost as soon as it came.

"Oh." She mumbled quietly before engrossing herself in the food she was making.

"I'm so sorry, Evangeline. He called me while I was on my way home and he wouldn't take no for an answer. I didn't think you'd have anything ready yet since I wasn't supposed to be home for a little while longer." I tried explaining but it didn't seem to help. She just shrugged her shoulders while staying silent. I tried meeting her eyes, but she was doing all she could to avoid me.

"Did you at least pick up my tampons like I asked?" She spoke while removing all of the food from their burners and beginning to pack it all up the finished stuff into whatever tupperware she could find in my cupboards while throwing away the half-cooked food. Fuck me.

"Shit, no. I totally spaced. I was in a hurry to get back to you and then that's when he called me. It totally slipped my mind. I can run back out now and get some-"

"No. Don't worry about it. I'll just go get them myself." She said harshly, no trace of warmth left in her from mere minutes ago. I was at a loss for words as she disappeared, though I could still hear her stomping around in my room as she got dressed. She threw the lingerie bag on the floor before grabbing her keys and leaving without another word. Was she really that angry about our laid-back dinner plans being cancelled? Hoping she would come back, I waited around until it got late enough that I would be cutting it close to meeting Tanner at the bar.

"What took you so long!" The voice I'd be able to recognize anywhere yelled the second I stepped foot in the bar. I smiled and made my way over to where he was sitting at the bar before pulling him in for a bone-crushing hug. I slapped him on the back a few times for good measure before finally pulling away.

"God man, it's been way too long." I laughed, happy to finally see him again.

"I know dude. I can't believe how much I missed this place." He muttered with a shake of his head before sliding a beer my way. We bullshitted back and forth for about an hour, the both of us having a pretty good buzz going.

"So, what's this I been hearin about you being chained now, huh? The fuck happened to our pack?" He slightly slurred before gesturing to the bartender for another beer. I fumbled around in my back pocket for my wallet for a few seconds before successfully managing to fish it out.

"I dunno man." I responded before knocking back the rest of my sixth beer and throwing another five on the bartop before picking up my fresh bottle.

"I mean, not a single woman in this world is good enough to stop fuckin around and settle for good. No way this chick it worth it." He yelled boisterously, starting to piss off some guys around us.

"She's got one tight ass pussy, that's for sure. Pretty good fuck too, doesn't make me do all the work." I laughed before clicking the neck of my bottle against his own and taking a big gulp.

"You just gotta do what I do; keep them close enough to be content with the attention you're giving them, but never put a label on it. That way if something better comes along, you can jump ship and start the process all over again without explaining yourself." He advised before tapping his bottle against his head as if to say he was smart. I just laughed at him as the alcohol finally hit me, warming my body and making my head feel fuzzy. Going to shove my wallet back in my pocket, my phone accidentally dropped out and onto the floor. My body swayed backwards slightly as I got up from the stool before steadying myself with a hand on the bartop before bending over and picking it up. I narrowed my eyes in confusion at the screen as it displayed an ongoing call. Shaking my head back and forth, I pressed the end button before shoving it in my other pocket and resuming my previous position at the bar.

"Get up man, I wanna play a round of pool. I bet you I can still kick your ass. I was the best drunk pool player there ever was!" He joked before slapping my arm and stumbling across the room as I followed his lead.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 133K 35
THE FIFTH AND FINAL BOOK IN THE CARMICHAEL SERIES - CANNOT BE READ AS A STAND ALONE (MUST read Scar On My Heart first) Growing up in a house torn by...
2.9M 117K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
313K 6K 114
This story has been completed and all the characters and plots taken from canon writing/shows/movies belong to DC. Any pictures or prompts also belon...
38M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...