Wanna One Imagines

By prince_jeno

wanna one imagines published 2017 August More

Bae Jinyoung
Lee Daehwi
Park Jihoon
Lai Kuanlin
Ha Sungwoon
Kang Daniel
Hwang Minhyun
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Sungwoo
Park Woojin
Yoon Jisung
Kim Jaehwan
Hwang Minhyun (1)
Hwang Minhyun (2)
Kang Daniel
Ong Seongwoo
Lai Kuanlin
Bae Jinyoung
Ha Sungwoon
Park Woojin
Lee Daehwi
Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Kim Jaehwan
Hwang Minhyun
Bae Jinyoung (2)
Kang Daniel
Hwang Minhyun
Ha Sungwoon
Bae Jinyoung
Yoon Jisung
Yoon Jisung (2)
Park Woojin
Lai Kuanlin
Ong Seongwoo
Lai Kuanlin (2)
Park Woojin
Ha Sungwoon
Kang Daniel
Lee Daehwi
Park Jihoon
Lai Kuanlin
Park Woojin
Park Jihoon
Kang Daniel
OngNiel
Kim Jaehwan
Lai Kuanlin
Kim Jaehwan
Yoon Jisung
Kang Daniel
Kim Jaehwan
Lee Daehwi
Park Jihoon
Kang Daniel
Kang Daniel (2)
Kang Daniel (3)
Park Jihoon
Ong Seongwoo
Jonghyun (SHINee)
Ong Seongwoo
Lai Kuanlin
Hwang Minhyun
Kang Daniel
Yoon Jisung
Bae Jinyoung
Lee Daehwi
Ha Sungwoon
Bae Jinyoung
Park Jihoon
Ong Seongwu
Park Woojin
Ha Sungwoon
Hwang Minhyun
Ong Seongwu
Idol Producer
Ong Seongwoo (2)
Park Woojin
Park Jihoon
Kang Daniel
Park Woojin
Ha Sungwoon
Bae Jinyoung
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Park Woojin
Lai Kuanlin
Yoon Jisung
Kim Jaehwan
Hwang Minhyun
Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Seongwoo
Park Woojin
Lai Kuanlin
Yoon Jisung
Hwang Minhyun
Bae Jinyoung
Ha Sungwoon
Wanna•One
Park Woojin
Ong Seongwoo
Park Jihoon
Hwang Minhyun

Lai Kuanlin (3)

5.1K 162 36
By prince_jeno

this is the final part

i updated this because WANNA ONE DEBUTED

Wanna One finally debuted.

Don't bash me up in the comments for this.. Imagine Kuanlin as an 18 y/o boy or above.

Kuanlin's Pov

I sat there silently next to (y/n)'s bed as the monitor beeped at her heart rate. She looked so peaceful sleeping, but I mean how peaceful can a hospital room get? The day I found (y/n) and Jinyoung I shut down. I pushed away anyone that tried to help, even my fans. It hurt to see them like that. They were all so worried and I just pushed them away.

When the fans found out what happened with (y/n) and me, they flipped. Automatically going into defense mode. At first I was glad they were giving (y/n) hate. I was so mad and heartbroken that I didn't care for (y/n)'s feelings. I wanted her to be in as much pain as I was.

One day I decided to check twitter. So I was causally scrolling threw my timeline until I saw (y/n)'s tweet. Just for the fun of it I decided to watch her live video. When I saw all the hurtful comments my heart shattered. I didn't think my fans could possess such hatred for her. I saw (y/n)'s facial expression drop almost instantly, before she agreed and logged off.

At this moment I didn't care if we were talking or not. I stood up and ran to her house. Which was like 24 milea away. When I knocked on the door her mother answered. Quickly I pushed past her and said I would explain later. I ran upstairs praying she didn't do anything yet. I was too late, she laid on her bed unconscious with a bottle of pills in her hand. I scream down the stairs to call the ambulance.

That takes us to the present. The doctors said I was luckily enough to find her in time. They said she can wake up at any time. So here I am sitting in the hospital at 4:30 in the morning. I made a promise to myself not to leave until she woke up. And I'm not going to break that promise.
I miss her so much. Her cute little laugh, the way her nose scrunched up when she smiled, or how she would never accept a compliment and call me crazy. She was my perfect dream girl and I didn't run after her. I should have been there for her, but I wasn't. In the end I lost her to a close friend.

"(y/n) please wake up. Please I want to see those beautiful brown eyes" I whispered squeezing my eyes tightly.
I felt a twitch then I saw her leg jerk. Before she opened her eyes moaning out in pain.

"Kuanlin?" she groaned looking at me in surprise, as she placed her palm to her forehead.

"(y/n)" I smiled sniffling as a tear slide down my cheek.

"I-I I don't understand? Why? I thought you hated me?" she whimpered looking at me with sad eyes.

"I did. But everyone deserves a second chance, besides I should have been there for you" I said scratching the back of my neck looking down.

"Oh Kuanlin!" she cried grabbing my neck connecting our lips.

I kissed her back softly and slowly as my lips tried to remember the times we kissed before. I placed my hands on both sides of her head to gain more control. I wanted to put every feeling I had towards her in this kiss. From bad to good. She pulled away breathing heavily as she evilly grinned at me.

"Whoa" she laughed in a shocking tone.

"Whoa is right. Where do you posses such great kissing skills" I joked sitting back amused.

"Me a good kisser? I should be asking you that! That was kinda amazing" she inhaled trying to catch her breath.

"I don't know maybe it's because I have such a beautiful girlfriend that she brings out the best in me." I smiled meaning every word.

"Are you serious!" she exclaimed at the fact I called her my girlfriend.

"Yeah I am" I grinned.

28|4|18
edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 28K 50
❝ that's for you ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one series ❀ #26 in fanfiction: 17.07.13 ➳ #3 in park jihoon 18.05.19 ⚝ #4 in wanna one...
69.9K 2.4K 33
"daniel , i'm pregnant." "thats great!! congratulations!! who is the dad??" "it's you...you're the dad..." when she found out she was pregnant , the...
18.8K 387 28
A story about a trainee that just wants to debut with a group in a company that's just made to debut solo artists... Yh this description is a mess so...
124K 7.8K 29
❝ i'm sorry, please come back to me. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one series ➳ #1 in bae jinyoung 19.02.26 © dearksm started: 17.11.15 ended...