back to you | i.m

By twishungry

(y/n) wanted a normal life. She wanted to chase her dreams of being a fashion stylist for idols and celebriti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30

Author's Note

5K 85 7
By twishungry

I'm not even remotely clear of what the main character is supposed to do so I made up a bunch of random work she has to do. I'm not very good at writing so I hope you enjoy. I am a I.M bias so I love this story. I'm unclear of most of the things in the story but the story plot is there. I hope you like it.

I may make some changes and maybe give the girl a name instead. If you want me to expand the story, do give me rough ideas on how I should continue. Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 464 25
Kim is a normal girl of 19 years of age. She's from San Diego, but she's recently moved to Seoul. She's working on a coffee shop and couldn't ask for...
8.1K 174 32
Ever wonder what it would be like to really meet and date your, celebrity crush. Well Y/N gets her wish but after her life's takes a sudden change, s...
335 12 12
Lee Y/N, a dedicated business women. She works for a big record company, helping young artist earn their keep. She's always wanted a family and is ti...
3K 129 19
" I really liked her, wait no- I love her " ♠︎ " And she's the most popular bad girl in school " ♠︎ " but she's not that bad " ♠︎ " talk to her! thi...