Stroked

By seeyouinf0rever

A small baby was dropped off at heaven's doorstep with nothing but a symbol on it's ankle and a necklace with... More

Stroked
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

45.6K 1.2K 374
By seeyouinf0rever

Chapter 4

Ariel

"Have you ever wondered about your heritage? Your past?" The hooded figure asked. He was doing something to my mind, and It hurt. It hurt so much.

"I-I" I wasn't able to form a coherent sentence because of the pain. It was like someone was shoving a thousand knives in my mind. The pain was everywhere. My head throbbed and I was hunched over on the floor cradling my head.

"Make it stop," I said in between gasps of air, "please."

I just couldn't get enough air no matter what I did. I panted in gulps but nothing happened. He took a step closer to me but I still couldn't see his face. But I could feel.. his power so strong and evil.. I could smell his repugnant smell.. 

Air. I needed air. I gulped in but I couldn't get any. It was like all of it had been sucked from the area around me. Black spots appeared in my vision. I was loosing conscientious.

"You are-" he started.

"Ariel!" I heard a voice cutting through my mind.

"Make it stop!!" I yelled, still not back into the real world.

"my-" the hooded figure continued, dark humor coloring his voice.

I was shaken awake, cutting off the nightmare.

"It was just a dream." He said, hugging me. I collapsed in his arms and slowly became aware of everything. Cold sweat coated my body and I was still shaking. My hair was matted to my forehead.

This is not who I am. I am not weak.

I pushed Daniel back, "Ariel.." he started, looking at me in concern.

"This never happened." I said, my voice full of command.

I knew he had enough power not to listen. But he remained silent and walked out of the room but not before saying, "Get ready! You are leaving today." I ticked him off, I could just tell from his tone of voice. But I didn't need him to comfort me.

My mind was too busy reeling from the dream to think about Daniel's strange behavior lately.

I shuddered thinking of the hooded figure. What was he going to say? 'You are my...' What?? Who was he? He was definitely someone I didn't want to meet.

Fear.

I felt it crawling up my system. He had that power over me.. I shivered.. I didn't like it at all. In fact, I despised it. Fear was on emotion I simply never faced. People were scared of me not the other way around.

This was the first of these nightmares and I definitely didn't want anything of the likes of it. But somewhere deep inside I knew this wasn't the last time I would be seeing the hooded figure. Whether in my dreams or... real life was a mystery to me.

Thirty minutes later I was ready clad in light blue denim high waisted ripped shorts (but they weren't too short that they revealed my ass), a black crop top that said 'Bitch don't kill my vibe', and black converse. The only jewelry I had on was the necklace I was found in, which had Ariel engraved on it.

I didn't do anything to my hair since it stays perfect. Makeup wise, I didn't put anything either. I didn't need to draw anymore attention.

I slung my midnight blue duffel on my shoulder and walked to the meeting room. All thoughts on the dream had been pushed down.

I quickly reached the meeting rooms and walked in. The elders and Daniel were in the same positions as yesterday.

"Hello Ariel." Daniel said and I nodded my head in response.

Goran, one of the main elders stood, "It is time for you Ariel Angelo to go to Earth and summon to assistance of the centaurs, wizards, and wolvens. It is a near impossible task after all the transition between enemy and ally isn't always a pleasant process but we are confident that you will be able to get through to them. It will be a dangerous task and by doing this you are risking your life, but for a greater cause. Will you Ariel Angelo accept this mission and help the angels win the war that is making us lose loved ones?"

Too me that was a speech full of bullshit. I didn't really have a choice now did I?

"Yeah, whatever."

"You do not sound very confident Miss.Angelo. Is there a problem? Do you want to back out?"

"Heaven to the no! I am not backing out! I need to get out of here."

While the elders looked shocked probably at my eagerness to leave this so called utopia one of the female elders, Lana said with a breath-taking smile, "Fantastic!"

* * *

Turns out I probably should have read the 'how to ride a dragon' manual.

Like everything else, my dark aurora scares the dragons and makes them run the other direction. When we finally got one of the dragons to calm down and come near me it flipped shit when I touched it.

No matter what the elders or I did the dragons wouldn't let me ride them. They were baby dragons or in their teen years all of the Red Mollis breed. They were known for being gentle and calm but easily frightened.

Obviously, Daniel didn't think this through. Did he forget about the darkness that surrounds me and scares living things away? I guess he's just used to it.

"What are we going to do?" I ask, exasperated.

The elders ignored me and started whispering among themselves.

"Hello?! Don't fucking ignore me!" No response.

"STOP IGNORING ME AND TELL ME WHAT'S FUCKING GOING ON!" I yelled.

They turned toward me and shot me disapproving looks.

"Language" Daniel scolded.

"Soo.." I prompted crossing my arms impatiently.

Daniel sighed, "Well you need to get to Earth somehow and you don't have your wings. As you know dragons can be summoned by powerful angels- not that we abuse the power. We were debating whether or not to call one of the Black Fortis dragons."

"Alright, what's the big deal? Call the damn thing!"

"Ariel, did you not read the book on dragons?" he asked.

"Obviously not!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

He shook his head in a disapproving manner, "I should have known. They're is only three of them in the world. And even though we can summon them they only listen to their master."

"Okay well whose the master of them?"

"They passed away so they can choose new ones now."

"The dragon chooses their master?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. Keep in mind Ariel these are no ordinary dragons. They are dangerous, deadly and have many powers including the ability to read your future and character. They choose a master they think is worthy of them."

One of the elders spoke up, "Call one of them. Let's see what happens. It's worth a try."

"Yeah I agree with her." I added.

Daniel hesitantly closed his eyes for a moment before opening again, "I called for them. They will come together and decided if one of them will let you ride them."

The unspoken question lingered in the air; what if none of them makes me their master? What's the chances I'm worthy? I'm not exactly the model angel.

We waited what must have been one hundred twenty seconds but it felt like a lifetime had passed. And then the three dragons came into view.

Holy witch!

The Red Mollis' looked like ants compared to these. It's like comparing a tricycle to a Ducati.

There soared next to each other and they were massive. You couldn't miss them in the sky, for sure. They were pure black. They each had different colored eyes; bright scarlet, sun yellow, and an ocean blue that resembled my own eyes.

Their landing scared off all the red dragons. They took up so much space we had to back up. When the black dragons folded their wings in it caused a breeze to blow my hair back.

The elders and Daniel bowed down while I said, "Sup dragons?"

The dragons all turned their eyes towards me and I swear I could see amusement in their huge pupils! Daniel glared at me. 

"Ariel has been charged with the mission to go on Earth and bring back allies to help us win the war waging between the citizens of heaven and hell. She needs a mean of transportation and it would be a great honor if you took her to her destinations." One of the elders said to the dragons.

The middle dragon which seemed to be slightly larger turned to me and stared in my eyes. For some unknown reason I couldn't look away.

Somewhere deep inside me, I could feel a shuffling. Almost like someone was going through files inside me. It was a weird sensation one I'd never felt before.

 Then all of a sudden it stopped. I blinked and snapped out of the trance.

The dragon looked at the others of it's kind before taking a step towards me. Uh-oh, what if he thought I was so bad he should kill me?

 I knew I shouldn't have mixed cat food into Mrs.Lily's trail mix!

___________________________________

A/N:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all your support! Stroked is #16 is vampire!! That's amazing. 

Lots of love, 

Indie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 381 17
(Y/n) is the youngest Winchester. After the death of Mary, John fell in love with another hunter, Emilia. After a hunt goes wrong a two year old (y/n...
546 66 31
In another world and another time, something unthinkable happened--an Angel who guarded the young and innocent fell in love with a king of Vampires...
244K 5.8K 23
(Set in Season 5) ""Guess who else just escaped Hell thanks to your brother?" Bobby replied. Dean glanced back over at Libby with wide eyes. This t...
1.6K 41 31
Angels and demons exist. Lucifer is still a good guy. And the lines between good and evil are not meant to cross. She's different. The color of her w...