Pocket Watches (MCD x Reader)...

By MeadoLeWriterTrain

(Y/N) (L/N) was born as a werewolf and changing color eyes depending on her emotions. Her dad kills her mom a... More

F-Freak? {Ch. 1}
My Home... {Ch. 2}
Big Events {Ch. 3}
Kiddapped... {Ch. 4}
Wonderland {Ch. 5}
Clocks... {Ch. 6}
Sick {Ch. 7}
Werewolf Tribes and Cakes {Ch. 8}
Blinded and Pranks {Ch. 9}
One Day... {Ch. 10} [CH. 10 SPECIAL~]
DO NOT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL {Ch. 11}
Singing Waves {Ch. 12}
Anger Issues... {Ch. 14}
Different Family Members? {Ch. 15} [CH. 15 SPECIAL~]
Back in the Candy Dimension and Back to Reality {Ch. 16}
Wishing Island {Ch. 17}
Fun Lifes~ {Ch. 18}
I dont understand {Ch. 19}
Goodbye... {Ch. 20}
A/N 1
A/N 2
A/N 3
Guess Who is BACK~
Book 2 is out!

Home and Excuses {Ch. 13}

174 2 3
By MeadoLeWriterTrain

What you need to know
(Y/N), Your name.
(L/N), Last Name
(H/C), Hair Color
(O/E/C), Original Eye Color
(S/T), Sword Type
(S/C), Sword Color
(F/C), Favorite Color
(S/F/C), Second Favorite Color
(F/C/F), Favorite Cake Flavor
A/N, Author's Note
More shall be added

Red- Angry, mad, stressed
Orange- embarrassed, shocked
Yellow- shy, speechless, relaxed
Green- happy, hyper
Blue- sadness, depressed
Purple- mischievous
Pink- flirty, blushing
Grey- scared, sleepless
Black- body is being taken over .-._.
White- defeated, regret
Magenta- in sweet heaven

Aphmau- Purple Cat
Laurance- Orange Cat
Garroth- Blue Dragon
Zoey- Phoenix
Katelyn- Light Blue Cat
Dante- Dark Blue Wolf
Aaron- Black Werewolf
Travis- Snow Leopard
Declan- Cheetah
Tender- White Wyvern

(Play music whenever)

~~Your POV~~
I looked up ad saw, Katelyn, Travis, and Laurance?! How did they become a mermaid and mermen. I got up and swam to them quickly and whispered loud enough for them to hear, "What happened?!" Katelyn pointed at Laurance and Laurance pointed Travis then Travis pointed at both Katelyn and Laurance. "We went into the candy dimension went to a cave fell in went into water in that cave then Laurance thought it would be fun to splash us!" Katelyn complained. I felt someone's arm around me. I looked to the side and Alec had a serious face. "Kill them." He said. "N-NO, NO, NO!" I yelled loudly again. "I....I know these people but I wish I never met this one." I said pointing to Travis. Katelyn laughed and was swimming up towards me when Alec growled. She got scared then went back.

"Why don't you sit down?" Alec asked with an evil smirk. Aphmau got up and followed Katelyn and I slowly back to my seat. Katelyn sat next to me then Aphmau sat next to Katelyn. We stayed quiet and stared at each other until we bursted out laughing. "SILENCE!" Alec's dad yelled. I jumped and almost fell out of my chair. I found another seashell and checked to see if Alec was looking. He wasn't then I slid the seashell to Laurance. He stopped it and looked up at me. I looked at Alec and nodded. Laurance sent it back. "You better not be playing with another seashell." Alec said as I hid the seashell, "n-no." When Alec was looking I handed the seashell to Ray and watched Ray give the seashell to Laurance. We both snickered and Katelyn did too after watching what I did. We kept sickening trying to keep our laughter in.

Ray came back and handed me the seashell. I looked at Alec before looking back at Laurance. I threw the seashell across the table which made Kately, Aphmau, Dante, Ray, Travis, Garroth, the guard behind Dante, and I laugh. "Give me the seashell." Alec demanded. We all stopped laughing and Laurance put the seashell under the table. "What seashell?" Laurance asked. "If I see a seashell again your all in big trouble. Laurance threw the shell back and I put it under the table as well. "Ah, the main course." Alec's dad said. They placed a plate in front of us then lifted them up to reveal grab. They all looked frightened and scared. I screamed and gasped putting the back of my hand to my forehead. I grabbed all of the crabs and took them to an open window. "Thank you, Princess!" They all cheered going away. "Bye!" I said happily. I swam back to the table. The king and queen were whispering. I ignored it and ate my "salad."

~~Timeskip~~

"I think we should get going. Our home needs us." Garroth said standing up. I nodded and stood up too. Everyone else stood up and head for the door. Before I could start someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw Alec. "Let go." I demand. "Let go!" I said more loudly. I got my arm out of his grip and quickly grabbed Ray and the guard that was with Dante and I dragged them out of the kitchen. "GET BACK HERE SO YOU CAN MARRY ME!" Alec yelled. I let go of Ray and Dante's guard and they followed me, and I was following the others to shore. When we got to surface Ray and Dante's guard were scared to come out of the water. I laid on the sand and waited for my tail to dry up along with the others.

~~Timeskip~~

After five minutes my feet were revealed again. I giggled and stood up. Ray and Dante's guard scaredly came to shore. I helped pull them onto the sand and their legs were quickly revealed. I screamed and covered my eyes. "CLOTHES! WE NEED CLOTHES!" I yelled freaking out. "ALRIGHT!" Garroth's soothing voice said. I moved a few fingers as I saw the two boys in towels. Dante's guard had brown hair with purple ocean eyes. "I-I'm Season." He said holding out his hand. "(Y/N)! Nice to meet you!" I said happily. He chuckled at me being hyper as always. I walked up to Ray and used my healing magic to heal his scar. He smiled and nodded, "Thank you pr-" I and someone cut him off. "NUUUUU! NU! NO!" I looked behind me and saw mom. She smirked and walked over kissing my head. "Your birthday is in a day~" my mom sang. I chuckled then shook my head. "I don't think so mom. Never celebrated it and never will." I said backing away. I turned around and started on my way back home.

~~Aphmau's POV~~
"I don't think so mom. Never celebrated it and never will." (Y/N) said waking away. Princess Acelistic sighed as she watched (Y/N) left. "That's right...her parents that adopted her never had the money to give her a birthday and she's probably to scared to have one." Princess Acelistic said. "PARTY TIME!" Acelistic and I screamed. "Let's go get the supplies! Ooooooh, but some might have to be from out of the village...." I said tapping my chin. "ROAD TRIP!" We screamed again. "GARROTH AND LAURANCE TAKE CARE OF RAY AND SEASON!" Princess Acelistic yelled. "YES MA'AM!" The two yelled back. "KATELYN GO GET A (F/C/F) WITH (F/C) AND (S/F/C) ICING!" Princess Acelistic yelled again. "ALRIGHTY PRI- MA'AM!" Katelyn yelled running off. "Travis....go work with your muscles....they aren't working you look weak." Princess Acelistic said. I could here Katelyn laugh loudly when Garroth, Laurance, Season, Ray, and I laughed. "Alright....DANTE WORK ON YOUR PUNS!" Acelistic started again. "But their funny!" Dante complained. "Dun't make me slap chu." Acelistic said holding up her hand. Dante shrieked and ran off. "Aphmau go get some guards even if they are doing something...and meet me and (Y/N) at the gates." Acelistic addressed me. I nodded and ran off.

I ran to the gates and Aaron was there. "AARON!" I yelled loudly. "WHAT?!" He yelled back. "WE NEED TO GO ON Adventures!" I said happily. "And...they are for....?" He asked smirking. "Umm....(Y/N)'s birthday..." I said giggling. "You can take Garroth and Travis." He said. (Wow I get the two guards that barley spend time together...and it's not even hard. I just think of two names) I sighed and ran back to the docks and saw the Princess Acelistic left. Ray and Season had nice clothes on and Garroth and Laurance thought they had down a nice job. I grabbed Garroth's hand then skipped away to find Travis.

~~Timeskip~~

We looked everywhere for Travis...EVERYWHERE! I sighed and walked to the gates with Ray, Season, and Garroth. When we got there.... "TRAVIS WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME!" I yelled in frustration. "Yeah...I came here an hour ago when Aaron told me you wanted me." Travis said looking all innocent. Aaron was snickering in the corner. "AAARON!" I yelled. He ran off screaming like the useless little girl he is. "Hmph," I scoffed then walked to (Y/N) who looked really confused. But I like her outfit:

~~Your POV~~
   My mom dragged me to the gates and said we are going on ADVENTURES! But when I got to the gates Aphmau looked so mad when she came over and Travis looked scared. "You still with the cloaks?" Aphmau asked. I smiled nervously and nodded. "Meh, that's a cool outfit anyway who mad it?" She asked. "Cadenza and my mom worked on it while we were in Atlanta." I said crossing my arms. Aphmau giggled and ran out the gates. "W-HEY AT LEAST LET ME FLY YOU TO WHATEVER VILLAGE YOU WANT!" I yelled running after her.

~~Timeskip~~

   We were walking somewhere I'm not sure where but we stopped by three villages and Aphmau keeps telling me to take Season and Ray around. Then we came to a big gate. Aphmau sighed and signaled us to follow. We slipped through a hole then I realized where we were. I gasped then ran into a big castle. I turned into a mouse and went to the throne room. I made a loud squeak then Zane looked behind him and smiled. He kneeled down and pet my back. "Hey girl, how's it been?" He asked. I squeaked as a response. "Did your friends come?" He asked. I nodded and he picked me up. He let me crawl on his shoulder. I changed into human form and sat on his shoulders. "I AM QUEEN........OF FIVE NIGHTS A ZANE'S!" Zane chuckled at my childish behavior. "Whatever." He responded.

   We walked into the plaza where Aphmau and my mom were looking for things. I took a deep breath and yelled at them, "HI MOM AND APH! I AM THE QUEEN OF FIVE NIGHTS AT ZANE'S!" Their heads spun around and looked at me. They ran over and laughed. "I didn't know you had a soft side Zane." Momma said smirking. "I always have a soft side...just have to find it..." Zane said shrugging almost making me fall off. He felt me struggle and kept moving his shoulders. "Wha- I wa- Za- STAP!" I yelled holding onto his head. He laughed. "(Y/N) why don't you go hand with Travis and Garroth." Aphmau said. My jaw dropped, "Travis?! He will kill me...BY SQUEEZING MEH BUTT!" I yelled. "Punch him." My mom shrugged. I shrugged and ran off to find the two.

~~Zane's POV~~
(Y/N) slid off my shoulders then ran off. "So umm...Zane...this might be crazy but (Y/N)'s birthday is tomorrow and umm...we wanted to invite you since you two are so close." Aphmau said handing me an envelope. I shrugged and opened it. I looked at the time and the place. "Sure, I have time." I said crossing my arms. "Great thank you One Eye!" Princess Acelistic said happily. I sighed angrily and she laughed skipping off. "ACELISTIC! WAIT UP! BYE FAT LITTLE NUGGET!" Aphmau yelled running off. I growled and walked off looking for (Y/N) to hang out with. "WAIT! ZANE! DONT TELL (Y/N) ABOUT HER SURPRISE BIRTHDAY!" Aphmau and Acelistic yelled. I nodded and kept looking.

~~Garroth's POV~~
I was showing Travis around O'khasis until I realized something. "I just realized...(Y/N)'s eyes don't change like they used to..." I said. Travis looked at me then the fourth wall. "Author~Chan is getting lazy these days." "TRAVIS!...your right I am. There may not be as much as eye changing anymore..." Author~Chan said. I nodded and so did Travis. (Y/N) came running to is and jumped up and down. "CAN I HAVE A PIGGY BACK RIDE?!" She yelled. "You can have a piggy back ride with me~" Travis flirted. I smacked him in the back of the head. I kneeled down and (Y/N) got on my back. I held onto her butt which made me blush because I'm not use to piggy back rides. I heard Travis growl. I kicked him in the shin and he screamed. I laughed and I could her (Y/N) laughing evilly.

   We walked to the castle then I started walking away. "Still hidin'" Travis asked. I nodded and headed towards the bakery. "Hey Garroth." A creepy voice said. "Zane..." I said turning around. "Hey how are you?" He asked. I lifted my eyebrow. "Hey Fat Little Nugget!" (Y/N) said having a cute evil smirk. Zane growled and mumbled to himself. Travis and I laughed. "So what are you doin-" Zane got caught off by screaming. "(Y/N)! SEASON WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ray yelled. Season was smirking evilly. "Season...shut up....Ray....shut up too..." (Y/N) said kicking my stomach for me to keep walking. "MUSH!" She yelled laughing holding my head. I laughed and walked into the bakery.

   I set (Y/N) down and walked up to the counter. "Your still small..." Ray said. "WHAT?!" (Y/N) yelled. "N-NOTHING!" Ray yelled nervously. "Hello sir what can I get for you today?" A lady asked behind the counter. "Ummm....a cookie and a cake then umm...(F/C/F)?" I asked. "Oh yes sir." The lady said walking into the kitchen. "AH, MACAROONS!" Season, Ray, and (Y/N) yelled. "Oh and 300 macaroons!" I yelled.

~~Timeskip~~

   After an hour of playing hand games with (Y/N) our food finally came. "Wanna take this home?" I asked. Everyone nodded and we stood up taking our boxes. "You guys ready?" Aphmau asked. (Y/N) nodded and her mom smirked. "Please no I g-" she got cut off by a big light. I closed my eyes then opened them again. I looked around and (Y/N) was laying on the ground. "Get a sick tummy." (Y/N) groaned. I picked up (Y/N) and put her on my back. "I'll drop her off." I said walking away. I heard a few awes. I slowly made my way to (Y/N)'s treehouse.

~~Timeskip~~

   I laid (Y/N) in bed and pulled the covers over her. "Have a good rest bad traveler." I said laughing. She hit my arm and rolled on her side closing her eyes. I chuckled and walked out the door. "Boo." I jumped and turned around. Declan and Tender were holding in their laughter. "Idiots!" I whispered yelled. The laughed out so loud the wolves can hear them. I smirked and kicked their shins. They screamed and I ran away laughing. I raised down the stairs and raced to the plaza.

~~Timeskip Hell -.-~~

   Once I got there almost the whole village was there setting up for (Y/N)'s birthday. "I can't believe she's turning 20!" Acelistic said putting her arm around me. I chuckled and nodded, "she's gone a long way." Acelistic giggled then skipped off being herself. I sighed and growled at my stomach growling. "Hungry huh?" A voice asked. I looked behind me and Dante was smirking. "Kind of." I said. He chuckled and pushed me a few inches away from the plaza. "Go get something to eat no one is going anywhere." Dante said giving me one more push. I chuckled and walked away.

~~Dante's POV~~
   After I pushed Garroth away he chuckled and then walked away. I smirked then ate a piece of a cookie...I think I'm still tired...I DUNNO! "Kawaii~Chan! Author~Chan you want some cake?" "YES! MY AUNT HAS SOME DOWNSTAIRS!" Author~Chan ran off...in our minds...

~~Timeskip~~

~~Your POV~~
After my nap I stretched and snuck out of my treehouse. I walked out of Phoenix Drop and into the forest. I hummed a few songs. "Hey~" a voice said. I looked up and saw Gene. I sighed and smirked. "Hey Gene, what up?" He laughed and put her arm around my waist. "A little hell angel told me it's your birthday tomorrow and I wanna give you something for your birthday." I snickered at the best thing Author~Chan told me. "Your acting like Ben Drowned when he's raping a girl." "Who's Ben?" "I dunno..." "...Author~Chan is a real idiot." "You too Gene...you too." I said walking away from Gene.

   Gene ran up to catch up with me. He interlocked our hands. "You don't come to the neither with me?" Gene asked. I looked at him then back at the ground, "I'm not ready to...be your...shadow knight." I said skipping away back to Phoenix Drop. "(Y/N)! OH C'MON I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" Gene yelled after me. "WE ARE! I JUST DO NOT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE!" I yelled crawling onto the wall. I saw a pair of feet and looked up, "Heeeeey Aaron, how's it going?" Aaron crossed his arms and I think he was glaring at me... "(Y/N)...what are you doing...with Gene." He said almost sounding like he's killing me. I inhaled deeply then screamed, "HE IS A GOOD GUY!" Aaron stepped back shocked. I narrowed my eyes at him then crawled onto the wall completely. "I'm going home." I said scoffing then walking away to my house.

~~Aaron's POV~~
   After (Y/N) left Garroth climbed on the wall. He opened his mouth and was about to say something. "She got mad." I said quickly. Garroth nodded and looked at Gene walking away. "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!" He yelled almost jumping off the wall. "Garroth...we....we need to invite him to (Y/N)'s birthday." I said sighing and crossing my arms. Garroth sighed heavily and handed me the invitation. I growled and turned into a black werewolf to catch up with Gene.

   Once I got there I turned into my normal self then handed Gene the invitation. "What's this for?" He asked opening to invitation. "(Y/N)'s birthday..." I mumbled. Gene chuckled then walked off. "Cya there GUARD!" He said yelling guard. I growled and gripped my sword. I turned into a black werewolf and ran back to Phoenix Drop.

   Once I got there I climbed the wall again and turned into my human self again. "I am NOT talking to Gene tomorrow." I said crossing my arms. Garroth sighed then screamed letting his voice break, "AUTHOR~CH-" I growled again then punched the f-

A/N you...IDIOTS!
Garroth- Hah...What was I gonna say?
Me- shut up boi.
Aphmau- QUIT!
Irene- mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm
Me- oh meh ga- Irene...
All- *gasp* YOU! TRAITOR!
Garroth- ahem...anyway thank you for reading this chapter
Me- stop breaking the hella fourth wall
Zoey- Yeah, we worked hard to make that money...
Laurance- I had to work extra hours on this chapter.
Me- Laurance you didn't do anything
Laurance- I wanted to act cool and hawt.
Me- I am hawt and cool and sexy BISH.
(Y/N)- SO AM I!
Me- yep word count: 3147

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783 59 27
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME MAY FIND TRIGGERING. UPDATE: SUNDAY HEADS UP: I associate music a lot with writing. One I can do, the o...
19.2K 577 29
First Completed Fanfic*** "Different eyes, see different things" [COMPLETE] Y/N, a mix of WereWolf, Meifwa, and Human blood. Was expelled from her la...
800 40 40
[REWRITTEN] Starlight Wonderland leaves good memories at first to Aphmau. She awaits the nervous but thrilling reunion with Aaron so in the meantime...
13.6K 311 30
A Neko and an Inu who traveled to different dimensions had destroyed the watch twice, bringing them to those worlds. After that half-dog boy did it...