Our Broken Souls

By Monkeybusiness13

All the VK kids are hiding a secret. Something that they have been hiding for a long time. They all depend on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Help!
Updates :)

Chapter 17

1.6K 15 2
By Monkeybusiness13

Hey my loves! I'm so extremely super sorry that I haven't updated my story in so long. I have a major writers block and I don't even know what to do with this story anymore. This is why I'm asking you guys what you would like to see see what happens next. I would love to hear any and all of your suggestions. It would also help me out a bunch. The more suggestions and such that I receive the quicker I can write and post more new chapters. I'm completely stuck here and anything you want to see would be useful for me. Thank you guys so much for reading! I love you all! Can't wait to see what you guys want and I can't wait to hear your suggestions! Bye darlings!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 480 46
Y/n, daughter of the Mad Hatter, and Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, were always best friends. They weren't like the other ruthless VK's, and they cer...
109K 1.4K 14
What if the Vks went to Auradon with a 5th VK how would the story change read and find out I don't own any characters expect my OC The lyrics to som...
228K 3.2K 52
This is the sequel to Tale of a New Heart- A Descendant's Parody. We left off with a dramatic cliff-hanger as the tensions of Family Day reach their...
38.8K 480 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...