The Six ➯ Stand By Me

Von riversjude

Six twelve-year-old best friends go on one crazy adventure in search of a dead body in the summer of 1959. On... Mehr

|Introduction|
|Dedication|
|One|
|Two|
|Three|
|Four|
|Five|
|Six|
|Seven|
|Eight|
|Nine|
|Ten|
|Eleven|
|Epilogue|
|Thank You|

|Q&A|

1K 21 15
Von riversjude

You guys had some questions and I had some answers, so here we go :)

Q: When you finish each chapter with "With love," does it mean something?

A: Yes, actually. It's a bit of a dedication to Christina Grimmie. It's from her song 'With Love' which is amazing and it always makes me so happy.

Q: Do you plan on making this a series?

A: Nothings been set in stone but I am definitely thinking about it!

Q: What made you choose the names, Ella and Kaitlyn?

A: Well, as you probably know this book is for my best friend Mae. Her middle name is Ella and mine is Kaitlyn, so that's why I chose those names!

Q: Did you plan on Kaitlyn and Chris dating since the beginning?

A: Of course I did!

Q: What's your favorite chapter?

A: Hard to choose, but nine, 'Coyotes and First Kisses' is so, so precious to me. Khris or Caitlyn (?) forever.

Q: Can we get a second book just based off of Ella and Gordie?

A: I've been thinking about it ;)

Q: You should write a book on Kaitlyn and Chris' kids being friends with Ella and Gordie's kids.

A: I am so up for this honestly!

Q: When did you first watch Stand By Me?

A: In 2013 :) very grateful that I stumbled upon it on Netflix.

Q: Would you want there to be a Stand By Me 2?

A: No! It would not be good without River, in my belief.

Q: What is your favorite River movie?

A: I love them all, but, as expected, Stand By Me will always be #1 for me.

Q: If you could meet River, what would you tell him?

A: I have so much to tell him, the words are honestly endless. I have so much I could write down but I think I'll keep a lot of it to myself. One thing I will say is there is a lot of thank you's that are in order that I have to tell him. And, of course, an I love you.

Q: Would you change anything about the Stand By Me movie?

A: Well, I love the movie just as it is, but I do believe Chris' death was completely unnecessary.

Q: What was the process like writing this book?

A: It was pretty stressful, honestly I dragged it out lol. But I am very proud of the results so that's all that matters :)

Q: So, I take it you're in love with Chris Chambers?

A: You got that right!

Q: When did you start writing this book?

A: Early 2017!

Q: Is this your first full book?

A: Yes!

Q: When did your passion for writing start?

A: I have had it for as long as I can remember. Back in 2012 or so I took this creative writing class and I loved it.

Q: Do you like writing fanfiction? And will you ever write more?

A: I love it. And I most definitely will.

Q: Is Chris Chambers your favorite character River has played?

A: Well, it's difficult to choose but Mr. Chambers is my first to watch so he'll always mean something different than the others to me. But Danny Pope and Eddie Birdlace mean a lot to me, although all his characters do. Oh, Mike Waters is a precious bean.

Q: What's your least favorite chapter?

A: Chapter three. It was boring to me. It's just a filler chapter though so it's important. There's just not much more I could put into it.

Q: What was the second River movie you watched?

A: Running On Empty, then The Thing Called Love, then Explorers, and beyond that, I don't remember. I think it Little Nikita or The Life Of Jimmy Reardon could be the fourth... I don't know. I watched My Own Private Idaho early on too. Ugh. SUCH A FANTASTIC ACTOR!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.3K 200 39
Ophelia had the perfect life. A big house in the View, loving parents and soon to be wed to Castle Rock's best detective Xavier. Until a series of b...
34.1K 618 19
━ a story in which teddy's cousin, olivia duchamp, moves in with him after her parents' death. she decides to go with his three best friends on an ad...
8.9K 229 18
Aleka's a starting actress in Hollywood, when she goes to the set of her best friend, Wil's new movie it's to get away from her mother and the pressu...
402 10 10
𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐀, 𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧, 𝐟𝐒𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 - 𝐜𝐑𝐫𝐒𝐬, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐒𝐞, 𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧, οΏ½...