I was Never Yours.

By Shehadtogrowup

There's something about him that keeps me coming back for more. More

Quick Introduction Of Characters And The Main Character.
Adonis. (Sneak Peak)
Clementine
Valerie & My'drion
Reader's Appreciation (A/N)
Characters 😍🤤👌🏾
Vanessa
Adonis
Clemintine. (Prt.2)
Whaaaaaaatttt?!!!
No Sparks.
2K (Author's Appreciation)
How Trouble Came About.
Clementine's Mom/ Couples' Night
Just A Thought. (A peek into my personal life.)
Chill Chapter
I'm back bitches.
REALIZATION
Before Shit Gets Real.
Update (Author's Piece)
Learning More & Catching On.
Why I've been M.I.A
Bihhh....(Author's Piece)
Gender Reveal.
Plans.
The End.
The tea about me. (Author)

Clementine's Prt 3

4K 165 11
By Shehadtogrowup

"Babe stop." I beg as Donny was groping me in public. We are currently looking at clothes to wear for the Fourth of July. We both decided that it would be cute for us to match. Lailah and Tyrone on the other hand thinks that it is corny.

"You guys are such headasses." Lailah says. Tyrone laughs nodding his head.

"Right it is too hot for that matching shit." Tyrone says. Donny sucks his teeth.

"It was too hot for a damn 70's day Birthday party two days ago, but you still had one." He says. I nod my head and Agreed.Tyrone flips him off.

"Boy, Fuck you." He says. Lailah and I laugh at them, while shaking our heads.

"You guys need to leave my baby alone." She says while wrapping her arm around his waist. Tyrone chuckles to himself, but that chuckle quickly ended when two familiar faces we didn't want to see stand in front of us.

"Hey Adonis, Clementine." Both Valerie and her tv girlfriend say at the same time. I roll my eyes.

"Bye." I say as I walk past them hand in hand with Donny.

***

"Bitch why did they even speak to you?" Lailah asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't even know. I don't fuck with them hoes." I say. She shakes her head, while putting her phone on speaker.

"Girl, Stacey is gonna have a kick out of this." She says. Stacey picked up on the third ring.

"Bitch guess who spoke to Clementine today?" She asks.

"Valerie?" She asks.

"Yes girl, she had the nerve to speak to her and Adonis." She says. Stacey laughs.

"Bitch if she don't get the fuck out of here, with that fake ass shit." She says. I nod my head.

"Right." She says.

"What are you guys doing ??" She asks.

"Ment is about to whip us up some good ass fish poboys." She says. I looked at her, confused as a motherfucker.

"Who said that?" I ask. Lailah whips her hair.

"WhO SaID tHaT? I said it." She mocks. I laugh at her .

"Bitch, you just want Stacey to come over." I say.

"Yass bitch bring Nigel, and Tell Kacey to bring Khyren, so we can have a good ratchet ass time." She says. I know you guys are probably like damn, Lailah isn't as quiet as she used to be. I'm thinking that too, but I think she's just comfortable with us now.

"Yes, I would love that. Bae, get your big lip ass up so we can go. Ment is making po-boys." She says.

"My lips weren't big last night when I was sucking on that cli-"

"Nigel, I'm on the phone!!" Stacey says before he could finish his sentence. Lailah and I laugh.

"That's why your ass was busy yesterday?" I ask.

" Kind of. I also had to make sure my employees were doing what they are supposed to do." She says.

"Girl, I feel you. I had to fire a hoe yesterday , because I caught her trying to steal money out of my cash register." Lailah says. I clutched my invisible pearls.

"When we you going to spill us this tea?" I ask.

"When all my bitches come over." She says. Just then a hard smack landed on Lailah's ass.

"What I told you about cursing?" Tyrone asks. I chuckle to myself myself.

"Ooo Stacey she in trouble." I say. Stacey laughs.

"I heard that through the phone." She says. Lailah rubs her butt.

"Oww, Baby that hurts. You could've at least warned me about that smack." She says.

"I warned you too many times." He says. Just then Adonis came in the dining room where we are located.

"Damn, I heard that smack from the living room." He says. I laugh.

"How?" I ask.

"When 2k is paused I hear everything. " he says while staring at Lailah's phone.

"Hey Stacey, y'all coming over today?" He asks.

"Wassup bro. Yeah, we are." She says. I look over at Lailah who was too busy getting her booty rubbed, by Tyrone to pay attention to what we was saying. Adonis wraps his arms around me .

"That could be us, but I know you would smack the hell out of me if I did that." He says. I chuckle while turning to face him.

"I'm glad you know me daddy." I say , while tracing my fingers from his jawline to his waist. I wrapped my arms around him and stared at him. He chuckles while keeping his hands in the same spot they were in at first.

"Earth to headasses!! We are three minutes away." Damn. Stacey drives like a bat out of hell. I mean she only stays 10 minutes away already , but still manages make it here in 5 minutes.

"Okay." Both Lailah and I say. Adonis takes his hand off my ass.

"Man, let me stop." He says. Tyrone let go of Lailah a few seconds later.

"Right because I might end up having to borrow one of your rooms messing around with Lailah." He says. Lailah laughs while looking up at him.

"You started it." She says.

"I know, but you know how I like to finish stuff ." He says while biting his lip, and letting her go.

"Let me go open this door for Stacey and Nigel." I said. As soon as I unlock the door . Stacey jumped on me.

"Ment!!" She yells. I laugh to myself while hugging her.

"Hey bitch." I yell. Nigel shakes his head.

"Didn't you guys see each other three days ago?" He asks. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be a hater." I said.

"DoN'T bE a HaTEr." He mocked. Once they both came in the living room, Lailah smiled.

"Hey hoe!!" She yells, while giving Stacey a hug.

"Where is Kacey fine ass?" She asks.

"Girl, her and Khyren should be here in an hour , and are you guys ready for Love and hip hop Atlanta?" She asks. I nod my head.

"Yes girl, I can't wait. Love and Hip Hop Mondays are the best." Lailah says. Adonis, Tyrone, and Nigel just stared at us.

"So this is why we meet up every Monday?" Nigel asks. We nod our heads.

"Yeah Nigel." We say at the same time. The men chuckle at us while shaking their head.

"Well we are just gonna sit outside and talk real quick." Adonis says . I nod my head. When they left out, we took a deep breath.

"Nigel is irking my damn nerves. He keeps begging me to bring another chick in the house with us." Stacey says. I pour red wine into three champagne glasses , passed her a cup, and took  a sip.

"Oh hell no. Is he crazy??" Lailah asks. I nod my head.

"Shit he has to be. Y'all not even engaged yet and he trying to bring a hoe in the home." I say.

"But get this, y'all he wants that Love and Hip Hop bitch Makayla, My'drion, or whatever the fuck her name is in OUR bedroom." She says. I had to side eye when she said My'drion. I don't want that bitch no where near me.

"Oh fuck no." Lailah says.

"Why would he want tha-" befor I could finish my statement Kacey came walking in by herself.

"Why do you put up with that prick?" She asks. We all sighed at once.

"What did he do this time?" Stacey asks.

"Nothing. I just don't like him, he acts like he's still in high school. The only one who's changed for the better is Tyrone. Like God Damn." She says. I hand her a glass wine.

"Ease your mind girl." I say. She smiles while taking the cup and taking a sip. Stacey frowns while sipping on wine.

"Kace, just chill." She says. Kacey shrugs her shoulders.

"Y'all ready for Love and Hip Hop?" Lailah asks. We nod our heads .

"Yes bitch. I really don't feel like cooking, though let's just order pizza." She says.

***
The Boys (Omniscient POV)

"What the fuck is wrong with that girl?" Nigel asks referring to Kacey. He knew exactly why she hated him, but could never fathom how someone could hold a four year long grudge. He never did anything to hurt her.

"You are what's wrong with her. She is really going to hate your ass, when she finds out about the 3 on 1 you are trying to have." Khyren says while shaking his head. He could not believe how ridiculous Nigel was sounding. Khyren knew that, there was no way in hell that Stacey would let My'drion and Valerie join them in having sex.

"I didn't mention the 3 on 1 to Stacey yet. I just talked about the threesome." Nigel says. Nigel had a feeling that if he begged her over and over she'd give in and would let the two into his home. If not he would just have to find someone else, but he knows that if he tells her that she would give in because she loves him.

"Why do the girls have to be the girls Donny fucked? Why can't you just find two new ones?" Tyrone asks. Tyrone is truly disgusted by his homeboy's actions , considering the rules they laid out back in their thot days. One of the rules were that, the were to NEVER EVER fuck each other's sloppy seconds.

"Man, Because have you seen the ass on My'drion?!! Nigga I wouldn't mine having that ass sit on my dick. Valerie maybe loose but that hoe got some nice ass head. Stacey may have all of the things they have, but I just want her to ride my face.." Nigel confesses. As stupid as his statement may sound, that was all she really wanted. He just wanted Stacey to be the one to get pleasured by him orally.

"How do you know about Valerie's head game?" Adonis asks. He clearly forgot about prom night when, Nigel took Valerie to the prom instead of Stacey.

"I took her to prom, remember?" Nigel asks. Adonis thought about it for a moment and it clicked.

"Oh yeah, I remember that. That was when we ran a train on her." He says. He thinks about that night and chuckles to himself. He may just have to go visit Valerie.

"Damn y'all ran a train on her?" Khyren asks obviously surprised by the tea he is receiving. Adonis and Nigel nod their heads.

"Yes, but do NOT tell the girls that. We know that you are one of us, but you're also one of them." Nigel says. Nigel gasps while giving him the side eye.

"Nigga are you trying to poke fun at my sexuality?" Khyren asks. He is obviously pissed that Nigel said that as a joke about his sexuality. Nigel shrugs his shoulders.

"You are friends with us and the women, and your gay aren't you?" Nigel asks. Nigel chuckles to himself and Khyren sat his beer down on the table.

"I am bisexual, I'm more into women though. If you weren't so busy fucking other bitches, and being homophobic towards me you would know that." Khyren says. Khyren chugs the rest of his beer down and gets him another one out of the cooler.

"Bisexual is still Gay, which makes you homosexual." Nigel says. Adonis and Tyrone stared at Nigel and laughed.

"Nigga, do you realize that a Homosexual is a person who likes the same sex?" Tyrone asks. Adonis nods his head.

"A bisexual is a person who's attracted to both sexes." Adonis says. Nigel shrugs it off.

"Man look, Gay is gay. The nigga is Gay." He says. At that moment Khyren's jawline was clenched. As much as he want to beat the fuck out of Nigel, he's not. He had respect for Clementine and Adonis' home.

"I am a bisexual male. Now let's change the subject before I go the fuck off." Khyren says.

"Now back to the whole 3 on 1 non sense." Tyrone says.

"Dude are you sure you want to do that?" Tyrone asks. Nigel nod his head.

"I'm positive." Nigel says. Khyren shakes his head just then all of the ladies came out.

"Hey Khyren!" Clementine, Lailah, and Stacey said all at once.

"Hey ladies! You cooking for me today Ment?" He asks. Khyren was hoping for her to say yes because Khyren was hungry as hell and haven't ate anything today. He was too busy , signing business contracts and collecting a quick coin.

"Nooo, I was at first though. I decided to order pizza from Pizza Hut, and yes Donny I got you a stuff crust pizza with black olives and mushrooms on it. Khyren I also ordered you mild wings as well, because I know you hate hot wings." Clementine says. When she mentioned Khyren's name and how she remembered that he hates hot wings, it bought a smile to his face. He really appreciated how his friend thought of him, enough to remember his likes and dislikes.

"Awee see this is why , I fuck with Ment. She has the best memory out of all of you." Khyren says. Everyone laughed including himself. Adonis took a sip of his beer and nod his head.

"Right. She had to remind me that next month is August." He says. Adonis was so caught up in his store and trying to shake his urge to go fuck different women, he forgot that next month his daughter will be staying with him, while Vanessa is on tour out of the country. Kacey laughed at Adonis and sat in Khyren's lap.

"That's a sign that you work too damn much, Adonis." Kacey says. Kacey knows that she doesn't want to date Khyren, but she does want to have sex with him. She thinks that the feelings mutual on his end because when they are alone, it leads to nothing but sex. She never told her friends that, simply because they don't need to know. Her and Khyren are just friends with benefits.

Lailah wraps her arms around Tyrone's neck. Tyrone who's comfortably sitting in one of the chairs leans back so his head could be in Lailah's chest . He locks eyes with her and smiles. He couldn't help, but to admire how beautiful her face was upside down. She also returned the same look. She admired Tyrone's dark brown eyes,perfectly arched eyebrows, plump lips, and chiseled cheek bones. She gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you Jolly Giant." She says. Lailah calls Tyrone a Jolly Giant because he's happy all of the time and because of his height.

"I love you too Mushy Munchkin. Tyrone says. Tyrone calls Lailah Mushy Munchkin because of how affectionate she is and her height as well. All of their friends looked at them as if they were crazy. They have never heard them call each other pet names before.

"Jolly giant?" Clementine mocked. This caught her off guard because her pet name is actually cute.

"Mushy Munchkin? Baby I thought we were the head asses. " Adonis says. Everyone laughed, excluding Lailah and Tyrone who were blushing of embarrassment.

"You and Ment are head asses , Adonis . " Nigel says. Although Nigel feel as though Ment isn't the one for him, he has to admit that they look good together.

"Hell nah." They both say at the same time.

***

1 hour later (Still Omniscient )

"Girlll, what is wrong with these hoes tracks?" Lailah asks Stacey. Lailah is truly disappointed by how stiff the cast members' bundles look.

"Girl I don't know maybe we need to do a sale and give them free bundle discounts, cuz bitch!! I can not deal with this." Stacey says also disappointed as well.

"Honestly The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast wears the best weave on national television." Khyren says. Which is the honest truth. Little did he know , the hair that each member had installed in their head came from Lailah's company. Lailah smiles while popping her invisible collar.

"Thanks, Khyren. They get their bundles from Lucious Lockz and Co. " Lailah says. Khyren laughs while sipping his beer.

"This is why I promote you and Stacey y'all deliver. Y'all make the ugly bitches look cute." He says. Both Stacey and Lailah laugh. After the show ended , the couples spent the rest of the night talking and having a good time. Things are perfect, for the moment at least.

***
Vanessa (Omniscient)

Vanessa was currently packing her clothes when a brick came through her window.

"What the fuck?" She says while staring at the sticky note.

"Love and Hip Hop over bitch, and so is your career." She read aloud. She knew she had enemies, but she didn't know they were this crazy .

"Any last words?" A familiar voice asks. The face she was staring at caught her by surprise.

"How did yo- *boom*" before she could finish her sentence everything was fading she was struggling, but she called Adonis. She couldn't leave her baby girl alone.

***
Adonis (Omniscient)
Adonis picked up at the first ring because he knew that it was unusual for Vanessa to call him.

"Come Get th-" She couldn't finish her sentence. This scared Adonis. Adonis got up from where he was sitting.

"Fellas can you guys come with me to Vanessa's house real quick? I think something is wrong." He says. Everyone looks confused, except for Clementine because she knows that it is rare for Vanessa to call. Clementine made a nervous face.

"What's wrong Adonis?" Clementine asks.

"I have to go get my daughter, I think Vanessa is hurt." Adonis says without a trace emotion. At that moment, all of the men got up including Khyren.

"We'll be back you guys. " Adonis says while walking out of the door.

"If they don't come back in an hour, I'm calling the cops." Lailah says. The four girls gathered around Clementine who at the moment was crying her eyes out. Her and Vanessa wasn't close, but they were cool.

"I hope Vanessa and Ayana are okay." Clementine says.

Author's Piece- Hey everybody. Thank you for helping me make it to 1k!!! I reallly appreciate you all. Remember when I told y'all shit was about to hit the fan? This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Who do you think shot Vanessa??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 22.8K 31
GirlxGirl Don't let love fool you. Sometimes it's worth the risk.
229 47 16
About a perfect being caught up in everyone's problems.
348K 12.8K 39
My mama always said "A real man can handle a BBW"
9.1K 1.9K 110
He messed up but he's a good nigga who just need a second chance . She's a good girl who don't want to be hurt again.