It Was Just A Kiss (Joshler)

By BlurryFace467

Tyler was on his way to josh's to watch tv because Josh was home alone and bored but Tyler thought that it wo... More

note
We don't believe what's on tv
lovely
...
stressed out
the judge
Blurryface
Loughin at are face
|-/Sequal |-/

friend, Please

66 0 0
By BlurryFace467

*Josh p.o.v*

Did Tyler just say I was lovely? Dose Tyler feel the same way? "Josh, will you go out with me?"  "Is was just going to ask the same question!" "So is that a yes!?" "Yes Tyler will go out with you!"  "Wait! Josh we shouldn't tell any one." "But Tyler I want people to know about us." "Josh I don't want to get you in any more trouble. Lets just keep it a secret for now." "ok." I just decied to not argue with ryler. "So mabey Saturday we can hang out?" I asked Tyler. "Sher, but I should get going." "ok bye Tyler." "bye josh."

*Tyler's p.o.v*

I started walking home. I was so woried that me mom and dad would find out about me and Josh. We have a date are something like that on Saturday and its Thursday night and now that I think about it when I get home I should go to bed. When I got home I tried to open the door but it was locked. I tried calling me mom and she didn't ansewer. Them I called my dad and he didn't ansewer eathier. I called Josh and asked him if I would stay the night because my parents already looked the door and they didn't answer their phones. Was walking back to josh's witch wants far away. On my way I texted my mom and said that I'm staying with Josh because she looked me out. When I got to josh's house I saw he was sitting on the pourch waiting for me.  "Tyler you can sleep in my brother's bed are with me you know so you can be safe." i smiled and started walking to Josh and I told him I'd sleep with him because you can never be too safe. When we got in josh's room I set my backpack down and yes I still had it with me. I also took my shirt off because that's how I sleep and I know that's how Josh sleeps to. So we just slept toghter that night and I don't regtet a thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...