MR. RIGHT [EXO-SEHUN] (EDITIN...

By princess_kookie

Sehun was a simple student with a simple life. He only needs his family and girlfriend to be happy... Oops, a... More

Mr. Right [EXO-SEHUN]
Mr. Right
MR.1
MR.2 [EDITED]
MR.3 [EDITED]
MR.4 [EDITED]
MR.5 [EDITED]
MR.6 [EDITED]
MR.7 [EDITED]
MR.8 [EDITED]
MR.9
MR.10
MR.11
MR.12
MR.13
MR.14
MR.15
MR.16
MR.17
MR.18
MR.19
MR.20
MR.21
MR.22
MR.23
MR.24
MR.25
MR.26
MR.27
MR.28
MR.29
MR.30
MR.31
MR.32
MR.33
MR.34
MR.35
MR.36
MR.37
MR.39
MR.40
MR.41 (PreFinale I)
MR.42
MR.42 [Cont(PF II)]
FINALE
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Message :)

MR.38

4.9K 145 19
By princess_kookie

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 38~

******************

Sehun's P.O.V

Ish.. Bestfriend?? Ish .. Jinja.. -____-+

"Aigoo.. You have a very handsome bestfriend honey... "

*chomp chomp* -______-+

"O-of course mom. ^^"

*chomp chomp* -______-+

"Omo. Do you have boyfriend already honey???" 

O___O

*coughs* 

"Omo.. Gwaenchana???" Sadako asked me... 

"Wae gurae?? (what's wrong?)" Her mom asked me.

Actually we're now having our lunch...his mom and dad eating in front of us.. 

This is kinda irritating. I can't act well.. I can sense a bad aura from her mom's stares.. 

"I-I'm okay.. " I answered my sadako... 

"Omo aigoo... So, who's your boyfriend honey?? :))"

"I don't have a boyfriend mom..." 

Aigoo.. (_ _") Can't she just say I'm her boyfriend??

"OMO.. Jinja??? O_____O"

O.O

"Yeobo... " Uncle Nick...

"Andwae!!! Otteoke?? How can you not have a boyfriend?? Huh??? Wae wae wae???"

O.O O-omo.. What's wrong with her???

I looked at my sadako and so did she.

"Hahahahaha.. It's okay!!!! I know someone!! And she has a cute and handsome son. Sure you'll like him. She's one of my business partners. ^^ Once you graduated, I'll set an emgagement.. "

O___O

M-MWO?!?!

"Ma'am, i-isn't that a little bit ....."

"What??? -___-+" She glared at me..

O____O

Those evil glares.. 

I looked at uncle Nick and saw him acting like an afraid kid. 

He looked at me and with his looks I can say he's stopping me to speak.

"Ahjumma!" I stood up and shouted..

Omo... WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING????? TT^TT

"You can't do that Ahjumma!!!" I again shouted after I banged the table..

"O.O M-mwo?? A-ahjumma??? D-did you just call me A-ahjumma?????" 

She said with her mouth wide opened in shock... 

"Yah!!!! (your name) ,Y-YOUR BESTFRIEND JUST CALL AHJUMMA?!?! AHJUMMA!???"

O.O Why so angry?? What's wrong with ammuni??

I was shocked when Sadako pulled back to my seat. 

And whispered..

"She hates being called like that. She thinks being called "Ahjumma" majes her feels like an old lady!!!! What the heck are you doing?!?!" 

O.O J-jinja??

"M-mianhe.. Hmm.. W-what should I call you then???" I asked her mom. 

She rolled her eyes... 

"Call me .... Ma'am.. ^^"

"Ah... Okay.. Ma'am, you can't do that to your daughter..."

"Can't do what???-_____-"

She asked as she glared me again.

I felt Sadako pinched my lap...

Ish...

"I mean, ma'am, she's my bestfriend so I also care about her. You can't let her marry someone just because you want to...."

Sadako and her dad glanced at me.. 

"O__O And who the hell do you think you are???"

O.O Omo.. Th-that scary face. W-what's wrong with her face???

"Auntie Sophia....." We suddenly heard someone behind me...

O.O

I was shocked when I saw a girl hugged my sadako's mom..

O.O

Trixie???

"Honey, you're here..."Her mom greeted her happily. 

"Ne^^..." 

She sat beside me.. 

Right, they're cousins. 

Wait.... 

Trixie???

O.O Damn it. I almost forgot about her. How will I tell her that I alreadt confessed to my Sadako?? How can I tell her that I thought I love her but it's Sadako whom I love??

I was just shocked when she suddenly kissed me... 

O//////O

W-what's wrong with her??

W-why did she kiss me???? O////////O

-----------------------

Your P.O.V

Trixie is here.. -___-

Damn it. Wae?!?!

Oh... Right... She's my cousin. -__-

She sat beside my Sehun and I'm damn angry about it.. Ish.. 

I just gave my angriness at the food I l'm eating... 

..

...

....

O_______O

What the heck???

"Omona.... W-what's this??" - Mom was shocked...

And so do I!! What the heck does she think she's doing?? She just kissed Sehun in front of us?!?! 

O___O

"I said wait for me...aigoo.. You're so bad..." She said and hugged Sehun..

What?? Wait??? W-what the heck is this???

"Omona... Trixie is he your boyfriend??" My mom asked...

"No/Yes..." Sehun and Trixie said in duet...

"Aigooo... Best match made in heaven!! Aigoo..."

O_____O

W-what??? 

-----------------

Sehun's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing???" I shouted at her right after we arrived outside their house...

"I did that to save both of you!!" She shouted back...

"Save us?? From what?!?!?"

"From getting into a big trouble!! Do you know what will happen if Aunt Sophia will know about your relationship??? You don't know what she'll do to my cousin!!!"

O.O

"What?? D-do you know about us.. Already???" 

Does she???!!!!?

"Yeah.. Well.. I heard and saw everything...."

O____O

"I heard your confession.. For some reason I was hurt when I saw that you kissed her. On that day, I was planning to say I love you to you. I was seeking for my cousin's help that's why she went around with Xander. But then, you're so worried about her. I then realised that she's the one you really love. And not me. So I'm giving way and giving you up. My brain can't remember our past, but my heart feels that there was you and me before. I love you, and so as my Cousin, so I'm now here to help. I don't want both of you will be in trouble..." After she said those words tears fell on her face.. 

"Mianhe... Nomu mianhe.. *sniffs*"

Now she's crying.. 

Ish.. Otteoke??

How can I comfort this one? How to stop her crying??

I don't know why but my arms automatically grabbed her towards me. I hugged her and patted her back..

"I'm the one who suppose to say sorry, and Thank you for your help..."

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt guilt....

----------------------

Your P.O.V

Ish.. Where the heck is that guy?? After pulling that Trixie away, they both haven't returned yet!!!

"Yah,.are you listening???"

"Ah... Yes mom...."

"So, your graduation is near! And as the COSME MALL's CEO, this upcoming business meeting, I can't introduce you to my partners single. You need to get married. ^^"

O.O

"Mwo?!?!"

"Yeo-yeobo..."- Dad

"Don't talk when I'm not talking to you!! Arasso???!!" Mom yelled at dad..

"Mom.... Am I puppet to you???" I asked her seriously. She can't just let me marry someone that easy!!

"Honey, my friend said that her son is nice and gentleman. He's goodlooking, and that he's also good in handling business. Trust me, you'll like him..." 

Her friend SAID?? So it means, she haven't seen that guy yet??

Aigoo..

"Why do you have to do that?!?"

"Because I need to!! I just don't like them to think that no one likes my daughter!! That's why up until now you still don't have a boyfriend.. I don't like them to think that my daughter is not guys' type...."

D*mn it. She's gone and left me for almost 5 years, and now she'll come back telling me this stupidities??

"Shiro...(no way)" I said and walked out...

That's what I hate the most... She doesn't even think of me as her daughter!!

I also missed her.. But it seems like she never missed me.. She's still only thinking about her business. They're both workaholic that they doesn't even have enough time to think about their one and only child. 

Just because she has the most famous COSMETIC SHOPS, I need to be pretty everytime anywhere... Aish.. That's why I rushed and changed my appearance because I know she'll go crazy once she saw me in that kind of state. 

D*mn this life.. 

*boogsh* I suddenly bumped into someone while heading to the gate..

"O-oh.. O.O Gwaenchana???" 

My head.. Ish .. >\\\<

"Yah, Sadako,are you crying???? What's wrong???"

*sniffs*

"N-no.. Why would I??" I wiped my tears and hid my face from him...

"Aigoo... You're crying..."

I glared at him... 

"So.... How was your girlfriend???" I told her while glaring at him...

"O___O .. Ah... G-girlfriend? Neugo??"

"Psh..."

I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

Boyfriend?? She said he's her boyfriend.. Daebak... Ish!!! What the heck I hate this kind of feeling!! I hate feeling mixed feelings!! D*mn it!!

"Aigoo... I just recieved a kiss from my GIRLFRIEND. How sweet..." I heard someone beside me. 

Ish.. Why th hell is this guy following me?!?! 

I just rolled my eyes at him. And walked faster. Aish!!! This is really annoying!!!

"Hey BESTFRIEND! Wait for me... Aigoo.."

>:[ Bestfriend?!?! Aish!!! Aigoo!!! Aaaaaarrrgh!!!! Aish jinja!!!!! I feel like I wanna kill a bastard!!!!!

I walked faster and faster... 

"Yah!!!"

YAH my butt you asshole!!

>>:[

"Yah, I said wait..." He stopped me by pulling my wrist....

"WHAT ?!?! WHY WHY WHY?!?!?! >>:O" I shouted at him...

"O___O What's wrong?? Can't you tell me???"

"I SAID NOTHING!! OKAY?!?! SO GET LOST!!!! >:'O"

"O_____O

--------------------------------

Trixie's P.O.V

"What the heck do you need??" 

"Why are you being like this??"

"WTF?!?! Stop being so gay in front of me!!"

"Huh.. Why?? Am I?? I just wanna wake you up Trixie, Sehun doesn't like you. He loves (your name), amd you know that..." He said smirking..

"Da*n it.. I know that stupid thing already. Darren, stop chasing me.. I don't love you..."

"And whl do you love?? Sehun?? Come on... "

"Sh*t shut the hell up!!! Get lost!! Darren I'm not in the mood!!!"

"Ok.. But this I tell you, try to hurt her once. And I'll show you what you're looking for..."

O.O

"Huh.. Omo.. Are you talking about tht loser ugly bitch cousin of mine??? Darren, did you also fall inlove with her?? Omo.. Daebak!!"

"Call her bitch, call her loser, call her ugly. One thing's for sure, you're getting worse than her..."

O__O

"W-what did you just say??"

"I love you, it doesn't mean it'll last forever...."

He said and walked out...

"YAH!!!" 

What the heck....

Worse than who???

I'll show you me being worse!!

*smirks* I'll get Sehun.. And I never failed getting what I want...

-----------------------

Your P.O.V

"Yah.. Can you erase that ugly facial.expression on your face ??" He said.. 

We are now walking in an empty street... 

"Let's play a game..."

"Shiro...(Don't want to)" I answered without looking at him... 

Hell I'm not in the mood.. 

After yelling at him he didn't even get mad at me.. 

What kind of person is he?? Ish...

"Come on. Don't stress yourself about that kiss!! It doesn't mean anything!!"

O__O

Did I ever mention that kiss to him?? 

OmO.. Daebak!! This guy is.. 

What the...

"Your mad right??" He asked me as he stepped in front of me.. 

I answered him with a poker face..

"let's play a bet. If you won, I'll be your slave forever. If I won,you can't keep any secret from me. You must tell me everything and anything even the most nonsense thing you wanna hide from me. Arasso??"

"Mwo?!?!?"

What kind of bet is that?!?!

"No way!!!!"

"Gaja!!!~~~~~ Good luck.. Hahahaha.. Don't smile.. XD"

-_____- D*mn it. Here goes he's being childish again...

Or should I say, being Sweet? He's doing this to make me smile right?? 

But I won't..

I can't...

"First door... "

O.O

*dingdong*

He pressed the button of the house' doorbell. 

Who's house is this?? 

Does he know who lives here??

Ish...

There's no response.. Sehun then played with the doorbell and rung it repeatedly...

*arfarf* 

O.O I suddenly heard a dog barked from inside the house..

"WHO THE HELL'S MESSING WITH MY DOORBELL?!?!?" A guy shouted from inside the house.. 

Sehun held my hand and looked like excited..

The gate opened.. 

O____O

WE.ARE.SO.DEAD..

*ArfArfArf*

"Runnn!!!!!" Sehun shouted... 

He dragged me as the dogs was begged to run after us...

"Go and get them!!!!!" The guy from the house shouted.

OmO.. I super hate dogs!!!!!!!

What the heck this guy doing?!?!

*run* *run* *run* *run*

And he still has the guts to laugh while our life is in danger???! > <

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" I automatically screamed...

AFTER FEW CIRCLES OF RUNNING....we lost the dogs... 

I'm damn tired...

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! I ALMOST DIED CAUSE OF NERVOUS!!!!! ARE YOU RWALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!" I shouted at him..

"(_ _") So you don't find that enjoyable???" 

"ENJOYABLE?!?! SHOULD I ENJOY PUTTING MY LIFE IN DANGER?!?! ARE YOU EVEN.THINKING?!?!" I again shouted at him..

"Ara ara!! Okay... Fine..."

------

"DOOR TWO "

O__O

"Don't worry, they don't have dogs this time..."

"Will you just stop---"

He didn't let me finish talking and started to play with the doorbell..

"WHO THE HECK IS MESSING WITH MY DOORBELL?!?!" An old lady's voice coming from inside shouted... 

HELL.IS.ON.IT'S.WAY O______O

Door opened and an old lady holding a wushu stick and is ready to hit us came out from the house..

"Hahaha.. Ruuuuuun!!!" Sehun shouted and dragged me away again..

Well this time we aren't running fast.. 

I can't even feel we're running...

"Aigoo, ahjumma, can you run a little bit faster?? =_=" Sehun said. We are walking backward. Watching the old lady giving all her best to catch us. 

This is annoying ,... -____-

5 Doors were opened, 5 laps was ran. One person's upset, one's annoyed..

"How the hell can I make you smile??" He said with a tired voice..

Actually, I almost laughed. But I still made to stop it..

Ish.. 

"Aigoo.. Otteoke??"

We are still walking at the street's sidewalk...

"Omo!!! Is that a bubbletea shop?!?? Ohoraaaaat" He ran like a child...

-____- Bubbletea.. Psh..

O.O

"Sehun watch----"

\*boogsh*/\*splash*/

O.O

"Hahahahahahahahaha.. Omo.. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha...."

I finally laughed...

-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
432K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.3M 55.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
132K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...