Starlight ~ Rosalie Hale [2]

By GoneAuthor

"The starlight I will be chasing a starlight Until the end of my life I don't know if it's worth it anymore" ... More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Starlight (0)
Starlight (1)
Starlight (2)
Starlight (3)
Starlight (4)
Starlight (5)
Starlight (6)
Starlight (7)
Starlight (9)
Starlight (10)
Starlight (11)
Epilogue
Part 2: Eclipse
Epigraph
Sunburn (0)
Sunburn (1)
Sunburn (2)
Sunburn (3)
Sunburn (4)
Sunburn (5)
Sunburn (6)
Sunburn (7)
Epilogue
Book 3

Starlight (8)

7.4K 152 14
By GoneAuthor

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." — Nora Ephron from When Harry Met Sally.

The stuff in parentheses (_) are Rosalie lines.
~

"I really underestimated the number of guests that were going to be here." Noah said to Bella when he was looking at all the guests that were being shown to their seats, "There are people who know me, but I don't remember them."

Noah expected a small amount of guests, but apparently he had a lot of acquaintances that Alice found out, and so did Rosalie.

"They're probably people that knew us when we were younger when we would visit Charlie." Bella said crossing her arms.

Noah nodded fixing his white tuxedo jacket. It definitely was a risky choice to wear a white jacket, white shirt, and white pants because if he spilt anything on it he would be screwed.

"Noah, what are you doing standing here?" Renée asked when she walked over fixing her hair. "It's almost starting go stand at the alter."

"Ok, geez." Noah said holding his hands up before walking towards the alter.

As he was walking down he was starting to feel nervous. Like the type of nerves you get when you have to stand in front of a class, and give a presentation. He smiled at the priest giving him a handshake.

He turned around and crossed his hands behind him as he looked at the people that were sitting and lightly chatting. He saw Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric sitting in a row which surprised him since he really didn't talk to them a whole lot while he was in school.

In the corner of his eye he saw someone waving towards him. He turned, and to his surprise saw Micah, Jaxon, Carol, and Aubrey. He had no clue that they showed up. He thought they would be somewhere in Spain or Germany. He didn't think they would come to his wedding, especially with how Aubrey and him left things.

"Good luck!" Micah mouthed to him while winking and holding up a thumbs up.

Noah smiled taking a deep breath to calm things down. He saw Bella and Renée walk down the aisle sitting in their seats in the front row. Renée smiled already tearing up.

Suddenly the music started, and everyone stood up to turn to look at Rosalie when she would appear. Noah felt himself start to warm up as he got even more nervous. He shifted a little on his feet staring at the entrance.

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...
...beats fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

He felt his breathe hitch when he saw the white heels and dress pop into view before revealing all of Rosalie. She smiled at him as she held onto a small bouquet of calla lilies in her right hand, and her left arm was clutching onto Charlie's arm.

Rosalie had asked Charlie if he would do the honors of walking her down the aisle since Carlisle wasn't going to be able to do so. Charlie agreed of course after getting a little bit teary eyed, which Noah teased him about.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Noah back at her feeling himself start to relax. They began walking down the aisle towards him. He saw her glance quickly at the guest as she passed by them, but always returned to looking at him.

It was a moment he would always remember, and wished he could just stop time just so he could take in the moment.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

Finally, they made it to him and he stepped down to for Charlie to hand him off to her. Charlie smiled at him patting his back and whispered. "Congrats son!"

"Thanks dad." Noah quietly said before looking at Rosalie and lead her onto the step. They turned so they were standing face to face. The smiled at each other waiting for the priest to being.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Noah Swan and Rosalie Hale."

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

It seemed like it was just him and Rosalie, and no one else around them. They communicated silently with their eyes showing love and joy.

The priest broke the stare when he said, "I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows."

The priest turned and looked at Noah, "I, Noah Swan."

Noah took a deep breath before repeating, "I, Noah Swan." (Rosalie clutched Noah's hand a little bit, "I, Rosalie Hale.")

"Take you, Rosalie Hale.".The priest continued glancing at the book in his hand.

"Take you, Rosalie Hale."Noah smiled slightly at Rosalie which made her smile back. (If Rosalie could shed tears she would have done so from the start. "Take you, Noah Swan.")

"To be my wedded wife" ("To be wedded husband")

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

"My partner in life and my one true love."

("I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before.")

"I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you,"

("Loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together.")

"I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

("For as long as we both shall live.")

One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

"Therefore, by the power vested in me by the laws of the state of Washington, I take great pride and pleasure as I declare them husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

As soon as he said that Noah cupped Rosalie's cheek, and kissed her. He felt her smile against his lips causing him to smile as well. They actually were married to each other.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you Mr. And Mrs. Swan." The priest declared causing everyone to stand and clap. Among the clapping, Micah's cheers could be heard.

Noah and Rosalie broke apart laughing a little. Rosalie gently wiped the lipstick off of Noah's lips before they turned to face the crowd.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

***

"Noah," Rosalie said stopping him in front of a group that were pale and had the same eyes as Rosalie. "These are our cousins from Alaska, the Denali clan."

"I'm Tanya." The blonde woman with curly hair introduced. "This is my sister Irina, Kate, and Carmen. This is Eleazar, Carmen's mate."

Noah nodded to each of them smiling, "It's nice to meet you all. Thank you for coming to our wedding."

"It was very beautiful, however," Kate said before looking at Rosalie. "Where are the rest of your family? I would have thought they would've been here."

"They were unable to come, unfortunately." Rosalie responded her grip tightened slightly on Noah's arm, "We were planning to visit them."

Kate nodded looking slightly apologetic since she could tell that it was bothering Rosalie that her family weren't here for her big day.

"I didn't realize you knew shape-shifters." Eleazar said looking somewhere behind Noah.

Noah turned his head around and saw Billy. He was with Sue Clearwater and Harry Clearwater. Jacob, who surprised Noah with his short hair and muscles, was standing beside them glaring over towards them. Next to Jacob was another tall guy, who also was staring at them.

Noah turned back to look at Rosalie with an eyebrow raised. "I didn't know they were shape-shifters."

"I'll explain it later." Rosalie dismissed not wanting to talk about now, "I believe it's my husband's and I time to dance."

She lead him away from the Denalis waving at them as she did.

Before they made it to the dance floor they were interrupted with Micah jumping in front of them. "Congratulations you two!"

Noah smiled at Micah laughing a little. "Thanks Micah." He noticed the other three appearing behind Micah. "I can't believe you guys showed up."

"We couldn't miss your big day." Carol said before giving him a hug. "Congrats."

"Thanks." Noah said returning the hug before moving back.

"I also want to apologize for how I acted towards you." Carol said when she turned to Rosalie, "I was mad about how you left Noah, and that Aubrey was hurt when you came back."

"No, I understand." Rosalie said shaking her head, "You had a reason to be mad at me, and to be a good friend."

Carol nodded smiling in relief before snuggling into Jaxon's side when he wrapped his arm around her. Carol looked at Aubrey nudging her slightly.

"Congrats." Aubrey quietly said looking at the two of them before looking away.

"Thanks." Noah said softly with Rosalie just nodding in return.

It was a bit awkward after that with them just standing in silence for a bit with the music and the chattering of the other people in the background.

"Well, we're going to go dancing, so..." Noah said shifting a little wanting to leave the situation.

"Right, yeah, congrats again. Come on guys." Jaxon said leading the others away.

"Well, that was interesting." Rosalie said once they got to the dance floor and began to sway.

"It could've been much worst than what it was." Noah said leading her around, "She could've caused a scene."

"But that would make it even more exciting for the guest." Rosalie jokingly said making Noah laugh.

The rest of the reception went by fast with all the talking and dancing they did. Everyone was outside getting ready for them to depart to the airport.

Before they were leaving Noah changed out of his tux into navy blue shirt and khaki pants. Rosalie also changed out of her wedding dress and into a navy blue cocktail dress.

"Ready?" Noah asked as he interlocked his fingers with Rosalie's.

"Ready." Rosalie responded smiling at him.

They walked out to everyone cheering and clapping. Her red corvette was parked in front of them for them to drive away in.

Noah and Rosalie hugged Charlie, Renée, and Bella goodbye, which surprised Noah and Bella when Rosalie did that, before they got into the car, and drove away to the airport.

***

They made it into the providence of Italy, Vibo Valentia driving into Serra San Bruno. The house they were staying in was in a secluded area surround by trees.

After taking their luggage into the house Noah picked Rosalie up into his arms twirling her around making her laugh.

"Now, Mrs. Swan," Noah said moving her so he was carrying her into the bridal position. "What ever should we do now?"

"Well, Mr. Swan how about you move the luggage into our room, and you can find out then." Rosalie smiled patting his chest.

Now, Noah may not have the strength that vampires do, or any other supernatural being, but it sure did seem so when he picked up the luggage, and carried them and Rosalie to their room.

Let's just say their first night as Mr. and Mrs. Swan was filled with passion and feathers from the pillows.

~

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry that it wasn't posted on Thursday I was unable to write all of this at 9:00 pm. I am trying to get back on my sleeping schedule, so I'm trying not to stay up till 11:00 pm which I failed to do.

However, I'm sure it was worth the wait with the wedding and all. The picture on top is one of Nikki Reeds and Ian Somerhalder wedding pictures.

Also you know how in Breaking Dawn Part 1 when Edward and Bella are saying their vows, and it goes back and forth between them I imagined that for Noah and Rosalie's.

Also, as Noah says "To be my wedded wife" I imagined as soon as he said that it cuts to Rosalie saying "To be my wedded husband". I hope you guys imagined that as well. If not, oh well.

I wasn't planning on writing Rosalie and Noah's first time together, but if you want me to write smut in future chapters then comment if you do. I never wrote any smut, so it'll probably be bad.

Comment/Vote/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 450 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
142K 2.6K 13
"I was searching You were on a mission Then our hearts combined like A neutron star collision" ~ After Noah and his younger sister, Bella, l...
197K 4.4K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
53K 1.7K 13
"You put your arms around me and I'm home. I know I haven't been the same, but please don't leave me, Jasper." Aaron Swan, cousin to Bella Swan was s...