"My AFS Love" (Under great co...

By DeanaraLaine3

AFS....A-A, F- Fruitful , S- Sentiment..Does AFS mean".A fruitful sentiment"???...just kidding...AFS is a sch... More

"Introduction"
Chapter 1: The Destination
Chapter 2: The Shocking News
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: Talk about AWKWARD?!!!
Chapter 5: Stripping???
Chapter 6: The Raging Battle
Chapter 7: Thinking Time
Chapter 8: Get ready to face me,school!!!
Chapter 9 : LIFE is SURELY full of SURPRISES!!!!!
Chapter 10 : Why,oh why, am I feeling this way?

Chapter 11: Lord, this is still my 1st day!!!!

65 1 0
By DeanaraLaine3

Dedicated to starchaser for adding my story in her reading list. It really is highly appreciated!!!! Thank you starchaser!!! Remember my readers, every single thing you positively do is so much apreciated by me!!!!  Keep supporting!!! :D :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The class went by quickly with girls slyly glaring at me, boys obviously checking me out, Michael looking at me once in a while with a puzzled look on his handsome face and me struggling to listen to Mr. Hooligan as he started te class with the introduction of Calculus which by the way is one of my favorite subjects.

As soon as the bell rang,I picked my bag up and headed to the door,ignoring the heaviness of guilt pooling in my stomach for leaving Michael. I noticed him running to ctach up with me  but as soon as I exited the room, I easily blended with the crowd that formed chaos on the hallway.

I was never a tall person at the first place, I thought.

I soon regretted leaving Michael behind when I bumped into a solid, hard wall causing my bag to fall down the floor as its contents spilling out. I groaned at the impact and the fact that i'd become late again since 'd still have to pick my things and put them in the bag!!!

As I bended down and put my hands on my books to start shoving them into my bag, a hand covered mine which stopped me from my actions. I slowly looked up at the person who bumped into me and  daringly put his hand on  mine . 

I gawked at the presence that met my eyes- Stephen.

He was wearing the smirk I saw on him at the coffee shop and the mall. He then continued to shove my books into the bag by controlling my hands with his.

I blushed profusely at his actions and escaped from his hold as I immediately picked my bag up.

I shook my head,shaking out the reactions I had towards him.I then turned to leave,getting school map out of my bag to see which room  have to go next since I ditched Michael but not a second later, I was suddenly shoved back into a hard-toned-wall,okay,chest, my back facing his torso. 

Stephen bended down so he could level his face with mine and whispered huskily into my ear

"Are you mad at me?" His luscious voice sending thrills down my back

I shook my head 'no' vigorously so that I could quickly escape him but warmth invaded my cheeks when they brushed with his lips. I started to wriggle out of his hold but it was no use since he was like a man made out of iron,I swear.

"Let me go, Stephen.I'd be late."I hissed, finally getting control of my body who betrayed me earlier.

As soon as the words escaped my mouth, i was turned around immediately so I was now facing him. I decided to lecture him on invading my personal bubble but I was interrupted when he suddenly hugged me, his face burying in the crrok of my neck as I can feel his warm breath,causing the hairs on my body to stand up.

"It won't be bad to be late if you have me by your side, right?" he asked cockily

I scoffed incredulously at his arrogance.

He sure will brag the 'most arrogant award' without even trying.

I put a hand on his chest and pushed him with all my force and was amazed that he staggered a little bit away from me , providing me acess to escape.

He sure was caught off-guard.

"See you when I see you, Mr. 'I'm sexy when I know it'." I told him,makign sure to pose sexily as I ran towards the elevator on the end as a thought entered my mind

" Get away from him,Mitch. He'd just play you around like one of his human dolls."

Halfway through the hallway,I thought I heard wincing and whining. I turned around to see the source but met Stephen's form as guilt gushed through my system.

He was clutching his stomach with pain etched across his handsome features. I thought I hit him on the chest. My trance was then broken by  more of his wincing and whining.

I heard him say "Ughh. It hurts like hell. Ouch,ouch,ouch"  as he curled into a ball on the floor.

He's sure acting like I hit him hard enough to cause him pain.

I backed slowly towards him but stopped when a thought entered my mind.

"Maye,he's just pretending cause there's no way,I could ever cause that man pain. He was like the next iron man for goodness' sake.!!!!!"

As soon as my feet stepped up, Stephen was sobbing like a maniac.

I turned to him as I saw him sucking on his left thumb while cluthcing his tomach with the other, rocking back and forth in his curled up position.

"Mama,ouch,pls. anyone with a kind heart help me." I noticed his emphasis on the word 'kind' as I contemplated on whether going to help him or ignoring him but my conscience getting the best of me as my feet thudded with the marble floor getting to Stephen.

I kneeled in front of him as I asked,panick-stricken " Do you want to go to the clinic???" My voice sounding like I just killed a cat. 

Well the situation is closer to the thought..I waited for his response but none came,instead he laid back on the floor like someone being shot by a gun.

His form,rigid and stoic as I anticipated his breathing but there was not a single rise and fall of his chest.

I crawled closer to him as I thought of the possibilites racing through my head like stampedes of people rustling thought the Californian streets.

What if he's dead???

Whta if he had a heart attack??? 

Will I be put in prison???

I'm too young to go to jail!!!

How about my ideal future,having the ideal husband and having kids- a family???

Oh no, what if someone saw this???

What if--I abruptly stopped the raging what-ifs as rationalism took over my body. I directly checked for his pulse.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt the pulsating of blood on his veins but I was caught off-guard when his left arm swung back to the back of my neck as he pushed me closer to his face,managing my body to be on top of him.

With eyes closed, his plump lips managed to attach themselves to the corner of my mouth as I felt a blush rising up together with anger building up in my system for tricking me.

I watched as he opened his eyes as the corners of his lips dragged up into a smirk. He was smirking at me and at our postiion.

"Can't get enough of me,huh???' his voice,so husky and sensual

I widened my eyes as reality set me back in, i was straddling him for the sake of cheesewhiz!!!!!

My legs on the sides of his torso. I can't help but notice the bulge of his crotch on my bum. I blushed madly like a maniac at this newfound fact.

I gave him my most menacing glare that even the bitchiest of the bitches would have to cower.

I immediately got up and kicked him, not knowing where I kicked him,my anger getting the best of me but I soon regretted it when his hands were  immediately flying as fast as the wind to cover the body part where the sun doesn't shine -

his crotch..I groaned and slapped my face hard.

My bad, my fault, my responsibilty!!!!

Even though I have to give myself credits to serve him right but I was more anxious than ever of what could happen next.

Lord, this is still my first day yet you're already punishing me!!!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so this is a longer chapter than the previous one, I hope you like the Stephen-Mitchell moment there..hahahahha.......

This one is still not edited so I apologize ahead for the gramatical errors!!!!!!!!!

What do you think guys??? Feel free to comment your reactions...this was really  fun to write since Stephen has a carefree personality!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PROMOTE

love you darlings out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise to update this Sunday!!! Keep supporting!!!!!

I really appreciate a single comment,vote and fan....love you all,toodles!!!! 

---------Deanara Laine :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.9K 41
What happens when Davina the girl everyone wants or wants to be starts at a new school and meets Ace the guys that everyone wants or wants to be? ~~~...
4.1K 274 19
Jas isn't completely blind. So she sees the perfect opportunity to smack her ass and smack it hard. Mash gets it and drops it on her chest. Then she...
6K 205 20
i smiles back, "i like it when you smile" "stop, and make my fruit bow" she cheeses. i laugh at her being flustered and start rinsing off the fruits...
16 0 20
Lost to the true definition of love, Brie meets Adrian, a man daring enough to love her though he knows it may not end well. She falls hard for him...