Connections - A Twin Peaks Fa...

By 80stczierr

Madeleine Ferguson looked like Laura Palmer. That much was true. In fact, they often shared thoughts, sometim... More

The Phone Call
The First Dream
The Diner
Recorder Entry 1
The Second Dream
Awakening
Donna's House
Recorder Entry 2
The Third Dream
Sickness
The Fourth Dream - Part 1
The Fourth Dream - Part 2
Panic Attack
Psychic
The Fifth Dream
Fear
Tied Up
The Last Dream
After
Acknowledgements

Prologue

305 13 0
By 80stczierr

Madeleine Ferguson looked like Laura Palmer. That much was true. In fact, they often shared thoughts, sometimes even dreams. When she used to visit Laura in Twin Peaks, they used to pretend they were twins, and people genuinely believed them. At least, she thought she did. She could never be quite sure.

But the point was, that would never happen again.

Ever.

She'd come home from school to a message left on the answering machine.

It was from the police.

They'd found a body.

It was Laura's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 28.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
26.1K 327 24
Oneshots of Jay's daughter Caitlin. Caitlin is just the name I choose. You can call her whatever you want to. I do not own anyone in the Chicago fra...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
761K 30K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...