Uncontrollable World

Da memelollilol

What happens if all kpop idols were students and attended the same school and have no dating bans......... A... Altro

Hello
Chapter 1: Mind blow
Chapter 2: School starts!:(
Chapter 3: Meeting the new student
Chapter 4: Awkward
Chapter 5: *Ahem*
Chapter 6: Realizing Her
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's notes
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's notes
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's notes
Author notes

Chapter 23

1.8K 71 3
Da memelollilol

I feel really bad now. 😭I don't know what to focus on. I have many plans for the book but I honestly don't know what to do. I'm sooooo sorry. 😭😭 please help!!😭
--------------------

Jennie's POV:
After leaving Rosé's house, I messaged Jb to tell him that I'll be going back for dinner.

I walked home enjoying the evening breeze. It was getting dark so I quickened my footstep. When I reached home dinner was already on the table and Jb was watching television(?) I know that it isn't anything special but he was watching cartoons. Isn't that cute??

"Hi. I'm back!"
I told him.

"Ya. Ok. Let's eat!" He then stood up from the sofa and went to the dining table. There was an awkward silence. I was sitting right opposite him and he was just silently eating his food.

"After dinner. You better go do your homework." He warned me.

"But aren't I suppose to wash dishes?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Then what's my point of being here? I can just go home." I was sort of mad. What was he trying to do?

"Cuz I want you here and I know you want it!" He winked at me.

What the heck.......

Ok.......

I might like it but....

Ok never mind.

After eating I immediately went up to the room to get my homework done. There were not much but I wasn't good at it at all. I thought so hard to get one math question done. I had four more.

I checked the clock. It's 8.

I have 2 hours.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" Jb came in.
He looked at me and asked,

"Are you having trouble with that?" I nodded.

I stared at him. He eyes were amazing.

"Ok! I'll help."

He sat on the bed while explaining to me. I was trying hard to listen but was distracted and didn't hear a thing.

"Ok. Now you try! I'll sit here to check." He passed me the paper he took.

For some reason, I understood completely. It must have been because of his presence. He nodded his head when he checked.

"Very good!"

Jb's POV:
I helped Jennie with her homework and soon, she was done.

"Thanks!" She thanked me. I just smiled and walked out of the room.

I like her. In my opinion, she's different.

Jinyoung's POV:
As soon as I reached home, I asked myself.

Am I really falling for Jisoo?

She's really pretty.

For some reason, I feel uncertain. I usually don't feel this way. I know she probably won't like me. According to my friends, there really is have a lot of people who like her. And she probably wouldn't like me.

Why am I thinking this?

I messaged her,

Jinyoung: Are you home?

Jisoo: Yess. Safe and sound.

She replied almost immediately.

I smiled unknowingly.

I opened the class group chat.

Mark: heyy. Why don't we have a class party? Since we don't really know each other.

Rosé: don't really know each other? (*cough cough)

BamBam: Lol.

Seolhyun: sounds fun. Although. That's probably mot the reason y we're having a party....

Seulgi: true. Omyyy. Let's have it.

Mark: ok. Where?

Jennie: urghh anyone still doing homework?

Jb: you are?

Jennie: .... wut. Yr literally right beside me wth.

Jb: lol.....

Jennie: anyways..... where and when?

BamBam: as soon as possible. I wanna partayyy.....

Jungkook: wow....

Tzuyu: ok...so?????????

Mark: my house. This friday. How bout that?

Jinyoung: am I invited?

Jisoo: of course!!!

Sehun: are u not part of the class? It would be fun to get to know u better tho...

Jinyoung: okok. I can go.....

Rosé: me too!

Jisoo: yaya. Will be there.

My heart pounded when I saw that Jisoo replied. This is too weird.

Stop it, heart!!
----------------------
End of chapter.
Hope you like it.
I don't know if it's good though😭.

Jinji today. So sad that Jisoo's going to Japan. But also happy for blackpink for their Japan debut. Pic cr. owner.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
5.3K 190 27
Hello!!! This is a fanfic of jin(from bts) and jisoo(from blackpink), its school-themed so i hope y'all will like it!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
218K 7.1K 13
Watch as fate leads these 8 students together. A literally full of fun and adventure book of bts and blackpink. Warning: If you're reading this, r...
28.7K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? •Schoo...