My Little Princess

By UnicornCupcakeLover

Lily Rose. Lily, is a tipicaly mum, works as a was a nurse at her local hospital, everything seems tobe going... More

My Little Princess
Chapter one - Remembering Him
Chapter two-The Park
Chapter three- Ice Cream
Chapter four - That text message
Chapter five-His face
Chapter six -Bringing Robin Home
Chapter seven- Playtime
Chapter 8 - Back to Work
Chapter nine-Come Back
Chapter ten- telling sapphire
Chapter 12- So Cute
Chapter 13-Walking and talking
Chapter 14-Making love
Chapter 15-Next Morning
Chapter 16- we need to leave
Chapter 17- Bath time...
Chapter 18 - Marry me? <3
Chapter 19 - Heart Broken.

Chapter 11 - Telling Sapphire

6.2K 244 1
By UnicornCupcakeLover

I walked into the living room to see Harry and Robin sat cuddling on the sofa, I turned on my heel and walked upstairs and stopped in my tracts and looked in the mirror, took a deep breath, sighed, put a smile on my face and walked into Sapphire room. To my surprise she was already awake, so I walked over to her, put my arm around her and placed her onto my lap, she looked up at me with her big blue bright eyes.

"Mummy has something to tell you" I started

"Go on mummy" Sapphire Replied

"Harry and me date" I finished

I saw her smile drop, like she was about to cry. I sighed, kissed her head, got up and walked downstairs, sat next to Harry and he looked at me, he could tell I was down, but I didn't want to say anything. As I just sat there silent, feeling like I was going to break down and cry. Harry put his arm around me, I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "She'll come around" Harry said calmly.

I looked up at him, he smiled down at me, I blushed and looked away, that's when Robin climbed over Harry to get to me and sat on my lap, I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Mummy?" Sapphire asked at the door "Yes baby girl?" I asked and she mouthed to me "Come here?" So I nodded in her direction, got up and walked over to her. She took my hand and walked me into the kitchen. What was wrong with her?

I picked her up and placed her onto the kitchen side and she sighed a big sigh. "What's up baby?" I asked her. "If me let Harry be me daddy, mummy promise me he won't leave?" He asked to me. I looked at her and bit my lip, having no idea what to say, what if he did leave? What if I'm risking hurting my little princess letting him into my life? "I promise you I won't leave you or your mum Sapphire. I love you both" Harry says wrapping his arms around my waste. I smiled. We're no longer two broken families. We're one fixed happy family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 11.1K 78
"My real name's Olivia. Olivia Reagan. I think you might know me." His eyes momentarily widened at my revelation, then he replied, "You're supposed t...
320K 9.5K 24
Stephanie Heart loses her job and her boss won't give her a referral for her resume. Her landlord is saying her lease is almost up. This makes her in...
80.2K 9.9K 197
"For if the devil was ever to see her, he would kiss her eyes and repent." ___________________________________ Falling from 38, 000 feet after her pa...
Baby Daddy By Elizabeth

General Fiction

2.8M 61.6K 30
Tristan Kane is a famous football player. Tristan's sister Abigail is an only mother of a baby girl. After Abigail's death Tristan is appointed legal...