Chapter 18 - Marry me? <3

*Harrypoint of view *

"Who wants daddy to get ice cream?" Lily asked the munchkins. They both shouted "me!" Both lily and I smiled, I kissed her cheek, picked up my keys and walked out the house to my car. After unlocking the car, I sat inside and just took a deep breath, is this the right thing to do? 

Taking a couple of deep breaths, I grabbed my keys, started the car and drove down the driveaway. Driving straight, I came to the end of the road and turned left. Watching the road as I drove using my mind as a map, I'd been to the same shope four times in one week just to make sure it was the right one for her, right coulor, right size, right jem. It needs to be perfect for her. As she is perfect for me.

Soon enough I got to 'Perfect Ring' the shop I had spotted the most magnificent diamond ring. Parking up once more, I took my belt off, got out the car, locked it and headed to the main door. I walked inside and headed to the main desk and smiled at the man stood behind it. 

"Hello again Harry" He spoke

"Hi James. I'd like the ring please, the ring diamond one"  I asked

He smiled.

"Finally going though with it then?" James asked me while getting the ring

I smiled as I watched him place it in a little white box.

"Yeah, really hope she likes it and says yes!" I repiled

James smiled at me and passed me the box. 

"That's £100 please!" He asked

I got out my wallet and passed him £100, then he passed me the box. "Good luck and have a happy life together"  He spoke. 

Smiling like a fool, I headed back to my car and sat inside. Taking it back out my pocket I opened the box and just looked at the ring. I really hope she likes it. Taking a deep breath, I started the car and started to dive back home. 

After driving for five minutes I saw costa. This could make everything so smoother. After driving into the car park, I found a space, parked up, got out my car,locked it and walked inside costa. 

"Hi, how may I help?" The blonde haired,blue eyed teenager asked.

"Hi, can I have a large hot coco to go, with 'I love you' written on it with cream please" I repiled in a question.

"Sure, that will be £3.00 please" She replied

Going through my jacket pocket I finally found my wallet and pulled out a £5 note. The women passed me the drink and I passed her the money and she gave me the change. 

"Thank you, have a nice day" I spoke with a smile.

Turning my back I walked out the door and back to my car. I sat inside and put the drink in the cup holder. After all this I really hope she likes it. Sitting as still as possible I breath in and out carmly five times and start the car and drive home. Really hope this goes well....

~~~

As I got in I placed the stuff down on the side, walked upstairst to see Lily dying off Robin and Sapphire, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. Whispering in her ear "Hello beautiful"  I saw her smile and I gently kissed her ear while I whispered "Go to bed love, I'll see the our munchkins" Smiling, she stands up and kisses me and walked out the room to the bedroom. 

I pick up both Sapphire and Robin and the both hold onto my shoulders while I walk, we get into Robins room and Sapphire sits on the bed keeping her towel wrapped around her, she closes her eyes as I take Robins towel off him. He dries and gets into his Pjs and sapphire walks off into her own room. I kiss Robin good night and turn his light off. go into Sapphire's room and shes already gotten herself ready for bed. 

Walking into the bathroom, I pick up their toys and put them away. I start running the bath and put bubble bath in it and run downstairs, go under the sink and pull out my carrier bag full of rose pettles. Run back upstairs and turn the bath off and through rose pettles on top of the bubbles and a few on the floor, I grab Lily's favorite candle and light it then walked into the bedroom.

Peeking though the door I saw she was reading,I ran into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed at the side of her. 

"Come with me dear" I spoke in the voice I know she loves

"What you up to mr?" She asked me

Not wanting to give anything away I just winked. I took her hand and walked her to the bathroom put as we got to the door I corved her eyes. 

"Harry?" She asked

I didn't answer. Slowly walking her forward, I stood us in the middle of the bathroom and removed my hands from her eyes and watched her mouth drop. 

"Harry this is lovely" She spoke with a huge smile 

She stood on the tips of her toes, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me as gently and sweetly than she has ever done before. Little does she know what is just around the couner. 

"Enjoy baby"  I spoke as she kissed me once more. 

I headed out the bathroom closing the door and ran downstairs to get things ready. I grabbed the sign from the cupborad from under the door which read "Lily, I love you, marry me" Which I laid on the living room floor. I got the drink, took the lid off and placed it next to the sign and ran back upstairs. Grabbed my suit and got changed as quick as I could and combed my hair and ran back down stairs, making sure I'd got the ring. 

As I stood looking at everything I heard foot steps, I soon necame very nervous. 

"Harry?" Lily asked from upstairs.

I wasn't going to reply. I wanted her to find me. I waited and waited until I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I stood waiting and waiting. Nothing. That's when I heard the front door open. Okay, what is going on? 

I stood to my feet and slightly opened the door to see Lily and Sam. What? I stood as quitely as I could to listen to what was been said.

"I want my baby back, i love you" Sam spoke. 

"I'm still in love with you" Lily spoke.

My heart snapped. What am I going to do?