Red and White Fire

By Erza_Dragneel_

What if Natsu was raised by two Dragons? What if that other Dragon was the Prince of White fire? A new story... More

Hargeon, In Flames
Macao, The Wizard
Macao, The Father (Arc End)
Daybreak, The Book
Kaby, For You (Arc End)
Lullaby, Zeref
Natsu, And Erza
Fairy Tail, Repercussions
Fairy Tail, Law (Arc End)
Erza, Tower of Heaven
Erza, Her Friends

Fairy Tail, To War

2.2K 34 9
By Erza_Dragneel_

It was a few days later and there was quite some events that happened. When Natsu and Erza came back from prison since it was only a few days sentence, this was to make people see that the Council still has power.

They came back to the Guild and it seemed as though Mystogan had entered the Guild and put everyone to sleep, except for Laxus, Natsu and Makarov. He left and Laxus then stated that he seen Mystogan's face as he was the strongest there, other then argued that Natsu was stronger and it almost broke out in a fight.

It was stopped when Mira asked if Erza, Natsu or Laxus took an S-Class Quest and haven't had it stamped and confirmed yet. They all shook their heads and a look of distraught appeared on her face as Laxus said that he was sure he saw Gray for a split second on the second floor.

Makarov was furious and told Laxus to go get them back, which he bluntly refused, Natsu volunteered but in a way which made the whole Guild shiver at the thought of what Natsu would do to Gray and Lucy.

In a fit of rage he blasted through the Guild doors, went to the harbor and traversed the ocean in a matter of an hour using minimal fire power.

A series of events happened then, such as Erza showing up a few minutes after Natsu showed up and then they helped destroy the moon or something.

Also, Natsu had an encounter with a person called Zalty, who was in contact with Siegrain, but Natsu knew that Zalty was a girl and figured it out instantly. They fought and Natsu won causing her to go back into her normal form in a white kimono while she was badly bruised and burnt.

Natsu knew that someone was controlling Siegrain but he didn't know. He got information from the girl and her name was Ultear, Natsu commented at how pretty she was and why she was doing such things causing the girl in front of him to blush.

Natsu smirked as he tapped her and teleported her back mainland. A person in a black cloak and hood appeared next to Natsu and Natsu asked him to look into Ultear and who she was. The hooded person silently nodded and disappeared into the dark.

Present Time

Natsu and Erza were in front of Gray and Lucy discussing what punishment should be put on the two, but Lucy was happy aside all that happened that she got a Golden Celestial Gate Key called Sagittarius, a half man half horse archer.

"E-Erza, y-y-you aren't thinking of making us do t-that? A-Are you?" Gray asked as she looked at Gray and back at Natsu who slowly nodded.

"Well that's up to Makarov isn't it?" She said with a dangerous tone causing Gray and Lucy to shiver at her tone. Natsu just chuckled but stopped chuckling when he heard the whispers and murmurs of the townspeople.

'Oh dear, they've just came back haven't they?'

'I don't think they know?'

'Look, it's Erza and Natsu... they're S-Class mages...'

'They're going to be furious when they see the Guild hall.'

Natsu squinted at the townspeople hiding in their homes and in the alleyways and enhanced his vision to see the Guild with some sort of black things sticking out of it. He couldn't see it properly, so he decided to see it close for himself.

He stopped and the group behind him stopped wondering why Natsu stopped, "Natsu? Why did we stop?" Erza asked as she looked around.

He suddenly turned around and pointed at Gray, "Gray, grab Lucy's hand." Gray looked confused at this and said, "W-What? Why?!" He said with a bit of a blush on his face. Natsu gave him a serious face which they would rarely see.

Lucy and Gray looked at each other with their faces red and they slowly and hesitantly grabbed each other's hand. "Now Erza grab Lucy's hand." Erza did so but was still confused at what Natsu was doing.

"What are you planning Natsu." She said as Natsu reached over to Erza's hand.

"Hold tight on to your lunches!" Natsu smirked as all their vision turned into flames for a second and they all were now at the front of the Guild hall.

Erza was dazed for a bit since she knew that Natsu could teleport but she didn't know that he could teleport other people as well.

They were all dazed for a bit but then realized that Natsu had teleported them to the Guild for a reason. They all looked up to see the whole building being pierced by large black rods in different areas.

"What happened here?!" Gray asked as his mouth lay open and Lucy looked terrified at the sight of the Guild in shambles.

"It everyone alright?!" Erza asked as she entered the Guild to find that no one was in the Guild and there bits of wood and debris everywhere. The other followed suite with Natsu looking at the rods.

He recognized who these rods are and what magic he uses.

"Guys!" Mira appeared from a hidden door behind the bar, "Everyone's safe! We're all in the basement." Mira spotted Natsu and adorned a huge smile on her face, she ran up to Natsu and hugged him.

"Natsu! You're safe! I thought you would've done something ridiculous since you stormed off in the Guild really angry..." She said as she buried her head in Natsu's chest. Natsu looked down at the silver-haired mage and the angry thoughts of the destruction of the Guild faded away and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey there Mira, I'm glad you're safe as well as the Guildmates." Natsu said stroking her hair.

"Excuse me but I think we should meet Master downstairs now." Erza interrupted glaring at Mira, while Mira stuck out her tongue at her.

They all went downstairs to find everybody in the Guild in the basement standing around talking to each other about what just happened. Makarov sat there with red tint on his cheek and seemed to be carefree of this attitude.

Gray wasn't so amused as he shouted, "What's going on! Why are we all so relaxed about this!" He roared out.

"Calm down Gray." Mira said sitting down next to Erza and Natsu who were sat on barrels, "There's a reason why we're not retaliating against this attack." Mira said calming Gray down.

"But why?! This is our Guild! I'm surprised at how you're not reacting at all Natsu! You're the one who's connected to the Guild more than any of us!" Gray said pointing at Natsu, with some of the members agreeing with Gray.

"Yes that is strange... why aren't you that angry Natsu?" Elfman asked giving a drink to his younger sister Lisanna.

Natsu looked at all the staring eyes and sighed before standing up and confronting them all, "Because I know who did it." They all looked at each other and then back to Makarov who had his eyes closed with now a more serious face.

"Natsu's correct, he knows who attacked our Guild and knows the Guild that initiated this attack, but seeing as though, Guild wars are strictly banned from the Council, we cannot do anything except to wait."

After Makarov's little explanation everyone looked sodom as they all exited out of the Guild and went their separate ways. Lucy walked to her apartment that Natsu bought for her. She walked along the riverside thinking of the events that happened in the past few days and how hectic it was.

She spotted a hooded figure leaning against the wall of her door and was cautious about it, she slowly walked towards the figure but then calmed down when she realized it was Natsu in his trademark Draconic Patterned Peacoat. He put his hood down and greeted Lucy.

"You alright there Lucy." Natsu said,

"Hello Natsu, Thanks by the way for the apartment!" Lucy responded.

"Not a problem." Natsu raised his hand in sign of 'It's alright'.

"Why are you out here by the way? Everyone went their separate ways after Makarov explained what happened, and it seems like you know more about this than anyone else..."

"Well you see..." Natsu pointed up to the wide-open window with it's light on which you could hear light chatter from, "It seems some guests are already here, so I decided not to be rude and wait for you, unlike the three there."

Lucy look confused and went inside the complex with Natsu and opened the door with hey Key to find that Erza, Mira and Gray were in her room.

"What are you all doing here?!" Lucy screamed out clearly not expecting all of them to be here.

"Well you see, we heard that Natsu bought you a house and so we decided to see what it was like!" Mira chirped out looking at the amount of makeup stuff she had on her bedside desk.

"I came here for the same reason." Erza said reading some of the books she took.

"I just came cos I felt like it." Lucy threw a shoe at Gray as he was rooting through her drawers.

"Gray! You just came here for no reason then!" Lucy said as Natsu laughed and hung up his coat on the coat hanger.

"The true reason we're all here is because the Guild Phantom Lord is clearly targeting all of us so it's better if we stayed together, and so far you and Gray are the safest here since all of the regular S-Classes are literally in your house." Natsu said sitting down on the comfy bed, "However, we tried to contact Mystogan but he was nowhere to be found, Gildarts is doing his mission and Laxus is being a dick and refused to help us saying how we were weak to not protect the Guild or something ridiculous."

"Ohh..." Lucy said as she looked down at the ground and back at Natsu, "So what is this Phantom Guild then?"

"Well to put it briefly, Phantom Lord is Fairy Tail's long time rival and both of our Guild masters are part of the Ten Wizard Saints and so Phantom Lord tries to overpower Fairy tail. Their equivalent of S-Class mages are their Elemental Four, which is what the name suggests." Natsu explained using his fire so Lucy could understand it.

Erza then perked up after he had finished explaining, "There is another Dragon Slayer in their Guild and his element is Iron, he is easily the strongest person in the Guild due to his Ancient Lost Magic, like Natsu's."

"Does that mean he can eat Iron? The same away Natsu can eat fire?" Lucy asked,

"Correct Lucy." Mira then joined in, "His name is Gajeel Redfox and is someone who shouldn't be messed with if you aren't a Dragon Slayer."

"So then I guess those Black Iron Rods are due to Gajeel?" Lucy said piecing it all together,

"Yep, and since Guild Wars are banned, we're not allowed to take action since no one actually got hurt, which I think is bullshit since they wrecked our home." Gray growled as he looked out the window.

Natsu's ears twitched as he felt somebody else in the vicinity, Natsu backed away the conversation letting Mira, Erza and Gray explain everything to Lucy, he walked out of the complex and a person in a black hood once again appeared next to Natsu.

"Have you found out anything about Ultear?" Natsu asked in a low voice to the figure,

"Not much sir, All we found out is that she seems to be the daughter of Gray's Mentor, Ur." The voice was feminine and she bowed to Natsu.

"It's alright, that's still quite good information... Good job, continue what you're doing." Natsu said to the woman. He shook her hand and she shook it back, Natsu could definitely see the smile behind the dark shade.

"Thank you sir..." And she disappeared into the night as Natsu sighed but then his nose perked up.

'Wow I can't even take a breather can I?' Natsu thought as he sniffed the air, he froze for a bit when he smelled Iron and put on a slight devilish smirk.

"Redfox." with that said he disappeared in a spit of flames, Mira who was wondering where Natsu had gone just spotted the spit of fire disappear.

'Hm, where did Natsu go off to?' Mira thought as she became worried about the pink-white haired Dragon Slayer.

Time: Dawn

Natsu walked on the outer edges of the park and the scent of Iron was now strong. He stopped walking as he felt a presence behind him looking at his back.

He turned his head and looked over his shoulder to see a man with long black hair, piercings on his ears and studs on his face where his eyebrows are. He wore a sealed black trench coat that reach halfway down his thighs and wore black pants with metal and leather black studded shoes. Which matched the color of his gloves that he wore. He had both of his hands inside the coat pockets.

Natsu fully turned around and faced the man in front of him. They were both pretty stylish if I do say so myself.

"Redfox." Natsu said with venom in his tone.

"Dragneel." Gajeel spat out.

"What are you doing here." Natsu demanded as he observed the man in front of him.

"Just tying up so loose ends, with a certain team called Shadow Gear." Gajeel replied with a sadistic smile. Natsu narrowed his eyes at the Iron Dragon Slayer's comment and sniffed the air. His eyes widened when he smelt the scent of blood.

"You didn't..." He growled as he walked towards the middle of the park in a spit of flames. Gajeel laughed sadistically as he warped out of existence leaving some traces of iron where he was.

'No, no, no.' Natsu thought as he teleported near the area and ran closer and closer to the scent of blood. It was a few minutes before he spotted a big tree which had three figures on it.

"Oh Fuck." Natsu said audibly as he walked up to the tree to find Levy, Jet and Droy, bloodied and bruised and worst of all, they were in a crucified position, with the iron shackled holding them to the tree. Natsu dropped to his knees and held his head low.

The townspeople had gathered here of news that there was something going on in the middle of the park. They all felt shocked that some members of the Fairy Tail Guild were on the tree crucified, but they were more terrified that Natsu was there and not moving at all.

"Make way!" Natsu could hear Erza's voice as the crowd split apart and the Fairy Tail guild followed behind Makarov who had a look of disbelief and anger. He looked at Natsu and felt sad for him as Levy was quite close to Natsu, in like a little sister term. He felt anger when he saw his children hurt and humiliated in front of the town. His staff that he held smashed into pieces making some of the members and townspeople jump at the noise.

"This is the final straw! Fairy Tail is now in a state of War!" The Guild Master roared as the Fairy Tail members roared in remorse and anger for their hurt comrades. Natsu, Erza and Mira broke the shackles off of the three and lay them down in the grass.

Natsu stood there and watched, he felt sad that he was a minute too late to save his friends, if only he was faster, if only he could've saw this.

He clenched both of his fists to the point where it was bleeding, but he was calmed down when both Mira and Erza held each of his hands and rested against Natsu.

"Natsu... don't blame yourself..." Erza said in a soothing voice.

"We'll get our revenge don't worry." Mira said also calming the Dragon Slayer. He let go of their hands and hugged them both at the side, for once the two of them weren't fighting or bickering. This was no time for fighting, it was a time for revenge.

'Redfox, you're going to get it you fuck!'

Phantom Guild Base

"Hahahaha! I could just imagine the look on their faces when Gajeel wrecked their Guild hall!" A member said laughing hysterically.

"I know right?! Those fucking puny Fairies deserve it! Thinking they're all so high and mighty." Another member said clinking his drink with another.

Gajeel was on the Second floor of the Guild with a Lacrima ball speaking to Jose, his Guild Master, "I have beaten the team Shadow Gear and I have sure taught them a lesson Gihi." Gajeel chuckled as he talked into the Lacrima ball,

"Good Job Gajeel, we will now see the reply of Fairy Tail, We hope they will fall for the trap haha!" The ball replied as it laughed.

"However, I encountered some friction Sir." Gajeel said rubbing the back of his head, "I encountered Dragneel on the way..." There was a pause with the ball before Jose spoke again.

"Did you fight him?"

"No Sir, But I have a feeling he's going to be quite pissed..." Gajeel commented, and as if on point he heard a loud roar.

*ROOOOOAAAARRRRRRR*

"Oh shit, I'll call you back Master." He threw the ball away as the ground shook beneath him, the members who were celebrating were now panicking as the footsteps grew louder and the earthquake was more stronger as it grew louder

The Guild doors smashed open to reveal a pissed off Fairy Tail and a pissed off Guild Master. Makarov simply walked through the enemy reaching the second floor and heading towards the Master's room for Jose. The rest of the members yelled out,

"We are Fairy Tail! And we declare War on you!" They charged at each other and met head on with the enemy Guild. Mira was in her Satan Soul form as she blew away 5 members of Phantom Lord at once.

Erza was wearing her normal Heart Kreuz armor but held the same sword that she used to fight Natsu and slashed several members with a Fire Cut.

Gray had left Lucy back at home since she didn't want to come and so Gray gave her an ice crystal and if something were ever to happen to her while they were gone, she can break the ice ball and a shield would protect her for a while. He was topless and froze 5 members at once in an ice spike from the ground.

Gajeel watched as the whole Guild was a mess, it was quite hard since the Elemental Four wasn't here and that it was only Gajeel by himself, he sighed as he propped himself down from the beams above the hall and smacked away a Fairy Tail member.

However, all fighting seemed to have stopped when they saw that Gajeel had locked eyes with Natsu. The two Dragon Slayers looked at each other from the opposite sides, anyone who was in their line of sights moved out of the way and parted making a small clearing for both of them.

They both approached each other as both of them put their hood down and tendrils of green and red lashed out from the duo. Their magical energy fighting each other giving off magical sparks scaring the people who were close enough to witness it.

"Dragneel!" Gajeel roared as he picked up speed and help up his fist which was now made of Iron.

"Redfox!" Natso growled whilst blazing his feet and lit his hand on fire as he sprinted towards the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"Iron Dragon's Club!"

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

Back in Magnolia with Lucy

Lucy walked around town with Gray's ice ball in her purse, she would use this in dire emergencies and it would apparently protect her. She looked at the sky which was clear blue, but then somehow in a second dark clouds spread over the sky and it started raining.

"What the-?" Lucy exclaimed as she looked around to see that the street was empty. She could then see a woman in a blue dress with a Russian style hat approach her saying something like

"Drip Drop." Before Lucy knew it she was being suffocated in a ball of water and there was a man with a brown suit, with green hair with a pointy mustache. She could hear something about Phantom Lord and how please some dude called Jose would be. She then unfortunately lost consciousness.

The woman in blue released the water ball and dropped Lucy down into the ground. "She looked down at the woman in sadness."

"What's wrong Juvia?" The man called Sol asked as he picked up the girl and slung her over his shoulder.

"Juvia... doesn't like doing this to people..." She said as the rain hit her umbrella.

"Well you see, we have no choice since Master ordered it, so come on let's get to it." Sol walked away from Juvia leaving her to her thoughts.

"But Juvia doesn't like harming people..." She whispered to herself as she gripped the handle of the umbrella tight and followed Sol back to wherever they were going to go. She sighed as the cloud of rain followed her away from the city.

Back at Phantom Lord Guild

Natsu and Gajeel had just clashed fists causing a massive shockwave of power and magic. It made everyone fall back and crushed the floor boards beneath them. Whilst this happened Natsu and Gajeel were pushed back with their right sleeves on their respective coats torn and had some minor cuts on it.

"Not bad Dragneel, that actually hurt! Gi Hi Hi Hi!" Gajeel laughed as he sprinted at Natsu and threw a kick aimed at his head, Natsu blocked it with his left arm and punched Gajeel in his chest making him smash into the ground.

Gajeel used his left feet to spin around and kick Natsu at the side of the head, flinging him into 3 support beams. Natsu stood back and dusted his clothes and looked at Gajeel with a smirk,

"Not bad Redfox, that actually hurt!" Natsu said repeating what he said as he stomped on the ground igniting the debris but also flinging them up into the air. He hit all of them so they went directly at Gajeel.

Gajeel managed to block most of them but one of them hit him in the face causing him to stumble back.

"Natsu!" His attention suddenly went to a red-haired mage carrying an unconscious Makarov.

"What the hell happened?" Natsu asked as he dodged an attack from Gajeel.

"Master...! They've done something to him! We have to retreat!" She shouted the last bit out to everyone, they all hesitated first but then soon withdrew from their fights and ran out of the Guild making a protective circle around Erza who was carrying the green Guild Master.

"Natsu! Come on! Let's go!" Mira said managing to block Gajeel's attack from hitting Natsu, he looked at Gajeel first before holding Mira and teleporting in the human circle.

"Everyone! Hold hands or something! Don't fucking question it, just do it!" (lol)

Everyone did what Natsu said and held hands, as soon as they did this, Natsu teleported them all back inside the Guild which had a couple of members who decided to stay and help fix the Guild up.

They were all pretty shocked when they all appeared in a spit of flames and the members collapsed from the unexpected teleport.

Natsu's vision blurred as he stumbled forward, he couldn't keep up with his balance and was about to hit the cold hard floor, but instead his head fell between two lumps of meat. Mira's specifically.

"N-Natsu? Are you okay?" Mira asked blushing at Natsu's actions, but soon she realized that he was actually out cold.

She noticed that he was breathing normally and thanked the Gods, she helped carry Natsu into the infirmary which was surprisingly still together from the attack. Mira put Natsu one of the beds and she sat down watching his chest move up and down.

Erza came in after she had called the Pink-haired doctor and sat next to Mira who was watching Natsu.

"He must be so tired, fighting one of his own, then teleporting 30+ of the Guild all in an hour..." She stood up and stroked Natsu's pink side of the hair. Mira stood up as well and stood over to the opposite side touching the white side of his hair.

He then surprisingly sneezed scaring the women to death. They both looked at each other before chuckling at the sleeping of face at Natsu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.3K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...
376 5 1
A crush.. she cherished it.. longed for it. Oh, how she wanted him desperately. But someone else had him.. that women had him wrapped around her fing...
99.4K 1.9K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...
19.6K 700 27
The last living dragon takes time to raise two orphan twins who found themselves in her territory. Though problems begin to stir when mother has lost...