Mrs.CEO

Par Skylar0909

Contract ✔️ Engagement ✔️ Wedding ✔️ They never said marriage was easy. Plus

1.Stop Shoving that Contract in My Face
2.No, what?
3. Hottie with a Body
4. Empire State Building
5. Daniel
6. Bruised Arms
7. Alec Sloan
8. A Princess Wedding?
9. Who has the Real Power?
10. Internet Vows
11. The Return of the Lover
12. Spooning
13. Sick Shower
14. Muddy Puddle
15. Flirty Comments
16. The Highest Bidder
17. Losing Fingers
18. The Phone Call
19. Us
20. Dive
21. Sperm Donor
22. White Dress Became Red
23. Blessing in Disguise
24. My Idiot
25. Unexpected Child
26. Hope
27. Who am I?
28. One More Maxwell
29. Difficult Position
30. Unique Names
31. Elizabeth
32. Trading
33. Stinky Diapers
34. Nothing has Changed
35. Three Steps Back
37. Goodbye
38. No Body to Mourn
39. Yes
40. Real Vows
41. Aftermath
42. Want
43. Near Perfection
44. Good Father
45. A Gem
46. The Return of the Missing Mother
Quick Authors Note
47. Leap of Faith
48. A Six Course Meal
49. Dessert
50. The True Meaning of Love
51. Epilogue

36. Kids Around

23.7K 851 49
Par Skylar0909

After we made up Dylan took the kids and I home and promised to come back the next day.

He did fulfill his promise because the next day he was back early, and not alone.

Along with him came a very moody Brandon, you know where the kid got his attitude from.

"Did you change his diaper? Feed him?" I asked as an uncontrollable Brandon kept crying.

"Yes! I'm not that clueless." He yelled.

Like father like son.

"Carter come help!" I yelled at him as he was just sitting in the couch going through television channels.

"Nope, I did not procreate any of those children. If there's someone to blame it's Dylan, he couldn't keep it in his pants."

"When will you ever grow up?" Dylan said to Carter.

"Whenever I feel like it, but not today. So quit wasting time being an ass to me and take care of your one, wait no, two, wait no, three kids!"

"You're not going to be the godfather of any of my kids."

"It's okay I'll still be the uncle. You're doing me a favor because like I love the kids and all and if you guys, may god forbid die, I'll have to be like a father figure and I'm too young and handsome to be a father."

"Stop with the nonsense, Carter." I said.

"You guys are so rude, let me watch my show and go take care of your kids." Carter said as he went back to flipping through the channels.

"So you know why I got here so early?" Dylan asked me as I was swaying Brandon side to side trying to make him fall asleep.

"Because you couldn't get Brandon to stop being so cranky?" I asked.

"No silly because we have our first official date."

"Oh really?"

A part of me was excited, but a part of me was scared because it was going to be the first time I'll leave my kids.

"The kids are coming with us."

"It's like you read my mind."

"I just know you that great, babe." He said kissing my forehead.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Can I come?" Carter yelled from the couch.

"No, keep watching television you lazyass." I said.

"Fine, I will. Don't come back too early from your date because you miss me so much."

"Go get ready, wear something comfortable and warm."

"How about the kids?"

"Warm clothes." He answered.

I handed Brandon off to Dylan and proceeded to go change into some comfortable clothes.

"Okay we're ready." I said as I walked into the living room with two very calm twins.

"Let's go then, I have three baby seats in the car."

It took Dylan quite some time to figure out how to buckle the kids properly in the car seats, but he figured it out.

"Who knew baby seats would be so hard?"

"I don't understand how a CEO like yourself, cannot figure out how to work through a baby seat."

"That's no way to speak to your husband."

I had no comeback so I just snickered at his comment.

We finally made it to our destination.

It was an airport.

"What are we doing here?"

"Well you are in for a treat."

"Are the children even allowed to get on an airplane."

"Of course they are silly, plus did you not bring the twins from Switzerland on a plane?"

"You're right."

"What? I did not quite get that." Dylan chuckled.

"Don't press my buttons, Maxwell."

"Alright Mrs.Maxwell, but let's get going I don't want to get there too late."

"Babe, can you just tell me where we are going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Babe."

"Don't babe me, you'll find out once we get there."

I fell asleep the whole plane ride, and the only reason as to why I woke up was because Dylan shook me like I was a rag doll.

"We're here!"

"Where is here?" I asked as I got up to stretch.

"In Maine."

"Wh--- wait where are my kids?"

"Our kids are already outside the jet with two of the fly attendants."

"What is there even to do at Maine?"

"We are going to go Skiing."

"And we could have not done this in New York?"

"Trust me, it will be fun. My entire family came here once, when I was younger and I remember my mom and dad having so much fun. It's a memory I will forever to cherish."

Dylan's eyes that were filled with happiness a few seconds ago disappeared when he mentioned his mother.

"If you say it's fun I'll take your word for it. The things I do because I love you."

"Trust me you'll be thanking me later and you know what ways I liked to be thanked."

"Will you keep it in your pants?" I smacked his chest and made my way outside the jet.

"Thank you for taking care of my kids." I told the fly attendant as she handed me Sebastian.

"They're honestly angels."

Except when they are crying bloody murder at three in the morning and poop their diapers.

"Thank you guys." Dylan said as he carried Brandon and his little princess.

The fly attendants smiled and said their goodbyes.

"There's a car waiting for us outside."

"With baby car seats?"

"Yes mother." I rolled my eyes at his response.

"I want my babies to be safe."

"So do I, babe. They're our little treasures."

"Damn right." I smiled with pride.

Dylan lead the way to the car which as he had already mentioned was outside.

We placed the babies in the car seats and drove off until we made it to our destination.

It was a small resort.

We made our way inside and much to my surprise there were a lot of families and many many children.

"So there's are babysitters on duty 24 hours so while we go skiing they can stay with them."

"And they're good babysitters?" I asked.

Don't judge me, these are my babies I had to know I was leaving them in good hands.

"Yes, babe. They run background checks on them and everything."

"Okay, but I want to meet her before we leave."

"Fine, by me."

We made our way to our room. Which was not even a room it looked like an apartment, it was huge.

"Dylan, I didn't bring any clothes to ski with."

"Don't be silly, they're bringing up suitcases right now and I bought you some."

"How do you even know my size?"

"Well you are my wife and if I perfectly recall I've seen you butt naked so..."

"Couldn't you just be like a normal husband and say I pay attention to you babe or I go through your clothes or something around those lines."

"I'm not a normal husband, that's what makes me so amazing."

"Wow, you're so humble."

"Of course." He said with a cheeky smile.

"When is the---"

I was not able to finish my sentence because there was a knock on the door.

As I opened the door I saw the third most attractive male I had ever seen in my life.

The first being my beloved husband, the second one being my favorite blue eyed plastic surgeon, and third this guy.

"Um, may I help you?"

"The question is may I help you?"

I could not believe what I did next, I giggled.

When have I ever giggled?

"Why did you just giggl--" Dylan did not finish his sentence because next thing I know he's standing right next to me glaring at the handsome man standing in front of me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm one of your babysitters."

Babysitter? Best looking babysitter if you personal ask me.

"One?" I asked.

"Yeah there's two of us since it's three babies it's a lot of work."

"So you're not efficient?" Dylan asked and I jabbed my arm on his stomach and he just grunted.

"It's not that, it's just that I rather have your kids be well taken of. They're the priority."

"YOURE HIRED!" I yelled.

The handsome babysitter chuckled.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, but technically I'm already hired by the resort."

I felt my cheeks getting red.

"So what's your name?" Dylan asked.

"Scott, and yours?"

"I'm Dylan Maxwell, and this is my wife Dakota Maxwell."

"Very nice to meet you. The other babysitter will be here in a bit, but if you guys want to get going there's no problem."

"Well the suitcases haven't arrived."

"They're right here, I got them for you on my way here." Scott said as he rolled the suitcases in front of us.

"You're a life savior." I said.

"Yes a life savior." Dylan mimicked me.

"Well, let me go change real quick. Would you mind holding Brandon?" I said as I handed him over.

"Of course not, that's what I'm here for."

"Thank you, before I forget that's Sebastian and Elizabeth." I said pointing to the very awake twins.

"Got it."

While Dylan and I got ready Scott was out playing with the kids.

We managed to change and leave the resort in about thirty minutes, it could have been earlier than that but it took a while for us to get the ski equipment.

We finally got to where we were going to ski down from and let me tell you, I was terrified.

"Babe, I've never skied in my life."

"Yeah I noticed, you're pale as the snow here." He chuckled.

"You're an ass, I'm leaving." I started to walk away put an arm got hold of my stomach.

"Babe, you can't leave this is our first date you can't ruin it."

"But I can die."

"No you won't. I'll teach you what to do."

"If I die you're not getting the kids."

"Oh yeah then who is?"

"Carter!"

"Oh god he's going to corrupt our kids."

I looked at Dylan who looked horrified and bursted out laughing.

"Come on babe, stop playing."

"Fine." I sighed.

Dylan was not as bad of a teacher as I thought he would be. He taught me and I didn't die as I thought I would.

At a certain point he could not keep up with me because I kept running up the mountain to retry.

"Let's try a sledge." Dylan stated.

"I don't want you to touch me." I jokingly said.

"Oh but you weren't saying that when we went at it three rounds."

"Stop with your dirty talking before I push your ass down this mountain." Dylan just laughed and brushed my comment off.

As we began fixing ourselves for the sledge Dylan would not keep his hands to himself.

"Stop touching my boob, there's kids here."

"But you're my wife."

"Dylan if you don't cut it out."

"You're going to spank me tonight?"

"You're not going to get any anytime soon if you continue this." Dylan laughed and pecked my cheek.

I finally got Dylan to behave and we went down the mountain.

I had never laughed and yelled so much in my life. It was such a liberating feeling. Once we made it to the the bottom Dylan was the first one off the sledge.

Next thing I knew a snowball came flying towards my face.

"You're so dead." I yelled at him and ran towards him to attack him.

I jumped on him and fell on top of him.

"Dakota not here there's children here." Dylan said.

"I hate you." I said smacking him gently on the face.

"Not the face!"

"Yes, the face because that's where you hit me."

"This is domestic violence." Dylan stated.

"This is tough love, baby." I said as I kept smacking him.

"No more hitting--" Next thing I know I was now at the bottom and Dylan was on top of me holding my wrists down.

"I think I like this better." Dylan smirked.

"There's kids here!"

"So, they're not my kids."

Dylan began kissing my neck.

"I swear to god if you give me a hickey I'm going to kick your ass."

"Yes baby talk dirty to me." He didn't listen to me and kept kissing my neck. He slowly began sucking onto it, and well I gave in because next thing I know I was moaning.

"Leave that noise for the bedroom." He huskily whispered in my ear.

"Get off of me." I yelled but he just laughed.

"One last thing."

"What?"

"This."

Dylan's lips were on top of mine.

And for once everything felt good, too good to be true.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

591 6 10
"Everything is easier said than done. Wanting something is easy. Saying something is easy. The challenge and the reward are in the doing." ~ Steve Ma...
261K 9.3K 52
"Leaving us was never a fucking option, now kneel."
268 21 14
"I think I'm in love man." I say and sit up. "You're crazy..... You're not planning on just fucking and leaving this one too, are you?" he asks. "I'l...
47.4K 1.1K 12
It never crossed her mind that her new husband would be clingy like a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of a shoe.