BTS // Spanking One-Shots

Від Fluffy_Smut

SMAKE (I really wish I could tell you my younger self wrote this as a joke, but no, it's my actual fetish (st... Більше

Restrain [Jungkook]
Report Card {Jimin}
Movie Theater Pt. 1
Movie Theater Pt. 2
Chores {V}
Above the truth {Taehyung}
Above the Truth (Part 2)
Sorry...?
The Winter Is You're April[But My Obligation]
Haha...yeah....
My NEWER One-Shots.

The Winter Is Your April [But My Obligation];Two

5.2K 69 54
Від Fluffy_Smut

Lmao I'm pretty sure their favorite word right now is fucking and situation. Lol. I'm finishing this request~! Next request coming soon children~~~~!!! Do you like my cover~??? I hope you do!~ love you all~~~~~^^

But I'm so sorry and I hope you don't mind. But instead of targeting just the Hyung line I kinda went with all of Bangtan. Opps sorry...
-
12:23am

Thursday;

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat. As soon as he had arrived at the car it was completely furnished with blankets, pillows and snacks like chips and candy. He was surprised when he had saw his earphones and a portable charger sitting on the front seat. Yet again; he was alone. The temping fate of walking inside of their shared dorm washed over him as he positioned himself into a comfortable ball. He hoped the members knew that whatever he had said wasn't true; he really did. He could feel the darkness mock him whenever he turned on his phone to check for any messages. Not one. He felt abandoned again. He didn't understand why he enjoyed this feeling. Maybe it was just because it reminded him how pathetic he was.

He smiled slightly. It was so Jin to leave him a note like this:

This is a one time thing...I will never let you eat so much carbohydrates at once again. Make sure to call me if you need something. Sleep well~

Taehyung sighed before grabbing the snacks that laid next to him. He was going to take advantage of this. Even if it was the worst twenty four hours of his life.

-

Taehyung awoke with a yawn. He sinfully had drooled on one of the seats and had empty wrappers toppling over the van. His back ached. He forgot how horrible it felt to sleep in a car. His neck was stiff and he swore to god he could not move. He groaned and picked up his charging phone.

Taehyung;

I'm awake
Seen at 8:13

Jin Hyung;

Alright. Do you want breakfast?

Taehyung;

Depends...what are we eating..?
Seen at 8:14

Jin Hyung;

Brat. Yes or no?

Taehyung;

Someone's grouchy
Seen at 8:14

Jin Hyung;

Yes. I'm tired.

Taehyung;

You're tired???
Seen at 8:16

Jin Hyung;

I may reconsider breakfast.

Taehyung;

Eh, go ahead. I feel sick anyway.
Seen at 8:16

Jin Hyung;

Fine.

Taehyung;

I get a bad vibe when you say 'Fine'
Seen at 8:17

Jin Hyung;

How so?

Taehyung;

I don't know. Whenever someone put a period at the end of their sentence it's scary.
Seen at 8:18

Jin Hyung;

But I'm not on my period.

Taehyung;

I hate you.
Seen at 8:18

Jin Hyung;

Come to think of it. You haven't called me 'hyung' through this whole conversation.

Taehyung;

Well sorry. Hyung.
Seen at 8:20

Jin Hyung;

Whatever I don't have time for this.

Taehyung;

But I have no one to talk to :(
Seen at 8:20

Jin Hyung;

Don't worry. You'll be getting apologizes screamed at you're face soon.

Taehyung;

What?
Seen at 8:21

-

11:46pm

Thursday;

"Your all idiots." Seokjin huffed.

"We know..." Hoseok's eyes moved towards his feet.

"No. I'm so disappointed. Especially at you three." He pointed at the three oldest.

"It's not like you're the only one innocent here. What have you done that has changed the situation?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Well, let me see. Oh yes, I didn't abandon my band mate at a public bar. That changed the situation plenty." Yoongi didn't say anything. He only swallowed his lower lip.

"Shut the fuck up. All of you. You're not changing the situation at all. If you really care about Taehyung then think about now." Jungkook scolded.

"That's easy for you to say. You're not the one being screamed at right now." Namjoon remarked.

"No. Jungkook is right. You're not doing anything to change what is happening right now. If anything you're only fighting about the past. Grow the fuck up and deal with it as adults." Jimin didn't hesitate to speak.

"You shut up. We're older than you. Don't talk back to us." Yoongi barked.

"I don't give a fuck if you're older than us. You know that we're right." Jungkook had lost control over his word by then.

"Does it really fucking matter? You're all so caught up in what's right and wrong you're not even acknowledging what the fucking situation is." Hoseok screamed grabbing everyone's attention.

"Okay. What is the situation. If that's what we're here to talk about. What is the fucking situation." Seokjin asked; arms crossed.

"We all know what the deal is, it's only a matter of how we're going to fix it." Namjoon attacked his teeth with his tongue.

"It isn't like we can just 'fix' this. It's Taehyung's decision if he feels strongly about what happened, not ours." Jimin calmly commented.

"Well that's pretty stupid to say since it's obvious how he feels about what happened." Jungkook twitched. This was stupid. And he knew it.

"Can we just stop this before we start fighting?" Jin said softly; now that his head was starting to ache he just wanted to stop the conversation before it resolved to violence. He knew that the boys knew better but at time they don't sustain their actions.

"What do you mean by start? We already are." The second older; Yoongi threw a confused look.

"This is stupid. We're arguing about something that we don't even have to deal with. Think about Taehyung. You're all being so selfish." Hoseok cried out mouth wide.

"What is it about you and Taehyung?!" Yoongi hissed

"What do you mean?!" He screeched fed up.

"I mean it's like you fucking like him!"

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything I just said?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"YOU'RE ALL ARROGANT ASSHOLES THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE'S BUT YOU'RE OWN OPINIONS."

"As I fucking said before. GROW THE FUCK UP!"

-

7:39am

Friday;

After all the members had wished screaming their lungs out, they had all went their separate way and ignored each other for the rest of night. Jin had thought it was ridiculous. He would never do such thing.

He was practically claimed their kitchen table. He had fell asleep on it after pacing around the house and taking a short walk (including checking on Taehyung) for a good hour or so. As each painful minute passed he waited for the time to at least become eight. Maybe he didn't revise everything that happened that night...

-

"Whatever. Your all in trouble." Jin glared.

"Okay, what about you? I thought we were a team. I thought we went through ever of our fights together? What happened to that." Namjoon muttered.

"You happened to that. How do expect us to do this as a team if you can't even talk about it?" Jin replied.

"All I'm saying is that if we all get into something then we should deal with it. Together."

"Oh Namjoon honey, that's where you're wrong. This isn't about us. This is about Taehyung." Jin began to speak again after a long pause.

"I don't know what to do with any of you. But I can't let this go. As you said before, if you want to go threw it together then I hope you're complications go well."

"What do you mean by complications?"

"One simple word Yoongi. Punishment."

"Were not fucking three year olds. We don't need a 'punishment' we need a solution." As right as Yoongi was he was also wrong. Along with a solution they needed to be punished, or as Jin liked to put it; discipline. It was a simple way of showing guilt and sorrow but also a tint of lesson.

"Precisely yes, but verbally you won't have a solution if you give just a simple apology. It only fair if you get you're share of punishment." Jin ran his fingers threw his hazel hair.

"Okay, what are you going to do? Spank us?" Jungkook almost laughed.

"That's not quite what I had in mind. But yes, if you prefer." He shrugged.

"Wait." Jimin scoffed. "Your not serious."

"Oh no. I'm so very grave about the idea. Thank you for the recommendation;" Seokjin sent an innocent smile across the room.

"You're fucked up. You can't just spank us. We're fucking grown adults."

"Yes, you're right Hoseok. Grown adults that talk like nine year olds. Not to mention I have multiple reasons for this punishment, unless of course you would like the other one. But I must warn you it's much more humiliating."

"What's the other punishment..." Jungkook asked.

"You go outside naked."

"What?! Why! That will ruin our image." Their leader frowned.

"You have two options. Please choose."

-

It wasn't so surprising when everyone choose the option that Jungkook had suggested. Jin had already agreed it would be the day after since everyone still had alcohol in their system. Jin already knew when they woke up they would be horribly sick so it was perfect for him to do it early. He also going to force food down their through throat, just to make the punishment more enjoyable for Jin.

It would be best to do it by youngest to oldest. Jin was so happy. He couldn't wait. It was almost revenge for everything they have done...honestly.

When he had found himself at the table he immediately checked his phone to see if Taehyung was awake. He needed about an hour to take care of the other members.

He walked over to his shared room with Yoongi.

"Yoongi. It's time." He heard a groan at the other end.

"Fine...let's get this over with.." he muttered opening the door slightly.

He sprang over Jin's lap. Jin almost burst out laugh. He was enjoying this to much. He wanted to record it a sell it. He hit the boy harshly and and heard a hiss. Okay, he was enjoying this way too much. More and more of the smacks came.

"Okay, okay. Jesus I've learned my lesson. Just. Stop. It fucking hurts."

"It's supposed to hurt." Jin laughed and Yoongi shivered;

"I know...fine..."

"Hmm I'll tel you what three more minutes."

"Three...?! No fuck no."

"Why are you crying?"

"It hurts! And I'm not crying...their natural tears..." He told himself.

"Yes, sure Alright." Three minutes were as painful as ever. By the end Yoongi had been shouting cuss word to prevent tears from falling. Seokjin started to laugh at the boy and Yoongi wiped tears laughing softly muttering 'shut up.'

-

The rest of the members had been a bit easier. They didn't really rebel against Jin. More like 'screamed apologize and begged for them to walk' but yeah. Close enough. Jin had not idea what to do with the boys after all. The all had broke down crying in front of Taehyung telling him that they were sincerely sorry and that they loved him dearly which only made him laugh.

"You're all idiots."

"We know."

-

-

-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.