Our Moist Love (NaruHina)

By BoLtMiTSaRa

Naruto was curious one night and decides to go to a nearby waterfall. He sees a dark yet beautiful figure and... More

C h a p t e r I
C h a p t e r III
C h a p t e r IV
C h a p t e r V
C h a p t e r VI
C h a p t e r VII
C h a p t e r VIII
C h a p t e r IX
C h a p t e r X
C h a p t e r XI
C h a p t e r XII
C h a p t e r XIII
C h a p t e r XIV
C h a p t e r XV
C h a p t e r XVI
C h a p t e r XVII
C h a p t e r XVIII
C h a p t e r XIX
C h a p t e r XX
C h a p t e r XXI
C h a p t e r XXII
News!
**MUST READ SUPER IMPORTANT**

C h a p t e r II

2.2K 40 80
By BoLtMiTSaRa

Hinata awoke with a deep sigh. She almost felt as if she was waking up from some crazy dream and none of yesterday's events had really happened. She rolled over to the edge of her new giant bed to gaze at Naruto, who was sleeping on the floor beside her. She giggled at how cute his face was when he was sleeping.

There was just no way that the boy she had dreamed of for so long was really sleeping in the same room as her! And even better, they were even going to get married soon!

This is just to good to be true!
There is just no way! This has to be some cruel dream! Hinata thought to herself as she mentally screamed in the inside. She reached down to her thigh and pinched herself hard. She quietly gasped as pain flooded through her leg. Yep, I'm awake. And yet... yesterday still feels like some sorta fantasy dream...

Flashback

"No way! This house is huge!" Naruto exclaimed. His loud voice echoed throughout the empty white mansion-like house. Naruto grinned when he heard his echoed voice and then proceeded to shout "Believe it!" as loud as he could. Naruto's voice once again echoed and Naruto laughed in amusement.

Hinata giggled at Naruto's antics, but she too, was also impressed with the size of the house. She has lived in the Hyuuga clan her entire life and she had never seen a house of this remarkable stature.

"I have been building it since Hinata turned twelve to prepare for this day. But I never thought this day would come so soon. Unfortunately the house isn't complete yet so you two will have to remain in the west wing until construction is finished." Hiashi said.

Hinata's and Naruto's jaws dropped.

"S-So this is only the west wing?" Hinata asked incredulously.

"So cool! This place must have like twelve rooms already!" Naruto yelled excitedly. This house was just getting better by the second!

"Five rooms to be exact. And when construction is completed there will be thirteen bedrooms in all! Plus seven bathrooms, a living room, and two kitchens. The west wing only includes the living room, one kitchen, five bedrooms, and one bathroom. Also we haven't had time to prepare the decorations and furnishings so only one room has furniture. Fortunately it is the biggest room. It is also your master bedroom."

Hiashi stepped next to a large wooden sliding door and slid it back. Naruto and Hinata gasped.

The room was huge! It had soft velvet carpet all throughout the room (that is rare in Japan).

There were two beautiful, hand carved dressers on the east and west sides of the room. There was also a big sliding glass door that lead straight to the middle of the mansion where a small pond was. It looked like it was similar to a hot tub. A heated small pond...pretty cool!

However, the thing that caught Naruto's eye was the gigantic king sized bed in the middle of the room. It had silky smooth sheets and Naruto could tell just from looking at it that it was going to be as soft as a cloud.

Hinata also noticed the bed. However, as smart as Hinata was, she quickly noticed a problem with the room.

There was only one bed...

Hinata's face filled with blood. "U-Um...t-there is only o-one bed..."

Naruto gulped and blushed as well. He hadn't thought of that. "It's okay. I'll sleep in a different room."

Hinata almost cried out. She didn't want to lose this opportunity to sleep in the same room as Naruto! Hinata bit her tongue to hold back her voice. She wanted to protest to Naruto's decision, but she didn't want to embarrass herself either. What should I say?

"Absolutely not!" Hiashi shouted out.

Naruto and Hinata jumped at Hiashi's raised voice. They both turned around to look him in the face.

"You two are getting married! And you must give the image of a married couple! You two will sleep in the same room! The Hyuuga's honor is at stake! That is an order!"

"Yes, Father." Hinata bowed with respect to her father, but inside she was cheering. Yay! I get to sleep in the same room as Naruto after all! ...Wait... I'm going to be sleeping in the same room as Naruto... alone... in the same bed... oh no! I can barely even talk to him! How am I going to manage lying next to him for one whole night?!

Relax Hinata. Don't mess this up! Besides... If you pass out you are already in bed so what's the worst thing that could happen?

Hinata took a deep breath. She was right. She could manage to do this. She had to! She was about to become Naruto's wife after all.

Wife.... At that thought Hinata almost fainted. Her cheeks burned with color and she began to feel light headed.

"Uh... I-I'm going to go get ready for bed!" And with that Hinata ran off towards the bathroom.

Hiashi and Naruto stared after her, their eyebrows raised. Naruto shrugged and turned to walk into his new magnificent room. However, Hiashi firmly grasped his shoulder stopping him in his tracks.

"Wait. Naruto, Hinata is my eldest daughter and heir to the Hyuuga clan. If you screw this up... I will kill you." Hiashi's voice was deep and layered with hate.

Naruto, being so accustomed to having people despise him just shrugged and grinned at his soon to be father in law. "Don't worry! I'll stay on top of her!"

Hiashi's eye twitched. Surely this boy couldn't have meant.... No... this boy was much too stupid.

"Just take care of my daughter." Hiashi let his arm fall off of Naruto's shoulder and walked out the door. Naruto and Hinata were now all alone in their new giant house.

Naruto walked into his room and looked around. He would have loved to just jump on the big soft bed, but he knew that rightly, the bed should go to Hinata since the house did belong to her family. So Naruto grabbed one of the large, fluffy blankets and made his own little bed right next to the door. He then yawned and laid down.

Naruto was surprised at how comfy his little make-shift bed was. The blanket was obviously hand crafted and it was the softest thing Naruto had ever felt. The carpet was also very soft and made for excellent padding. He sighed happily and pulled the blanket around him. He could get used to living like this... Naruto was snoring within seconds.

Meanwhile, Hinata was still in the bathroom. She had changed into her pajamas. Her pajamas were a pair of bottoms just like her usual ones and a purple tank-top with straps going over her shoulders. She had debated for several minutes on whether she should wear a bra or not. It was terribly uncomfortable to sleep in, but she was sleep next to Naruto... She had ultimately decided not to wear one. Hinata brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and sprayed a splash of nightly perfume on herself.

Hinata took one more glance into the mirror and took a deep breath. She switched the light off and opened the bathroom door and slowly walked towards her room. She slid the door back and almost tripped over Naruto's sleeping body.

Hinata's sprits were instantly deflated. She had thought, almost hoped that she and Naruto would be sharing the large bed. She had even used her special perfume! And he had just fallen asleep on the ground. What a waste!

However, a small part of Hinata sighed in relief. She didn't know how she was going to handle sleeping in the same bed as Naruto. But now she didn't have to worry about that.

Hinata carefully stepped over Naruto and collapsed on her new bed. What a day! And Hinata knew tomorrow was going to be just as crazy. She just couldn't believe she was going to get married to the boy of her dreams.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world! ...Boy... this mattress sure is comfy...

Seconds later, Hinata was fast asleep.

End Flashback

Hinata smiled to herself. She watched as Naruto's chest rose and fell with each breath. He was the cutest thing and soon he was going to be her husband.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Hinata's head. Anytime she got close to Naruto she would begin to feel light headed and pass out. She needed to learn how to be close to him and keep her sanity. And what more perfect time is there to train then when he is asleep?

Hinata silently pulled the covers off her and slithered off the 'bed'. She managed to worm her way into Naruto's bed without waking him. The warmth emanating off Naruto surprised her. He was like a furnace!

Hinata began to blush as she forced herself to get closer to Naruto. She kept moving until her face was inches away from Naruto's. Steam was practically coming out of Hinata's ears. Her entire face burned red and she began to pull back.

Suddenly, Naruto stirred. "Hinata..." Naruto whispered. Hinata held her breath until she heard Naruto's faint snores. She sighed with relief. That was much too close! And was Naruto dreaming about her?

For the first time in her life, Hinata wished she was Ino. That way she could get in Naruto's head and see what he was thinking.

Naruto started to stir once more. But this time he rolled over and began to rub his eyes. Hinata gasped, stood straight up and burst out of the room. She kept running until she was in the bathroom. She slammed the door behind her and laid back against it, breathing heavily. She let herself slid to the floor. Her skin already felt cold from the absence of Naruto's body heat. Hinata shook her head. She needed a shower.

Meanwhile, Naruto was just beginning to wake up. The images of his dream were just leaving his head. "Hinata...?" Naruto gasped. Did he just moan Hinata's name out loud? He looked around and sighed in relief once he saw that Hinata was not in the room.

What had he been dreaming about? He had the faint image of Hinata and water... and was Hinata naked? The image quickly faded out of Naruto's head and Naruto was left grasping in the dark.

Naruto shrugged and stretched. He reached up to take off his animal cap only to find that it was not there. Oh yeah... I need to move all my stuff at my old house to this house.

Naruto got up and walked to the bathroom. He hadn't gone to the bathroom last night and his bladder was letting him know it was his first priority. Naruto yawned deeply and rubbed his eyes. It seemed he was still half asleep. And as such, he failed to think about where Hinata could possibly be and he also failed to hear the sounds coming from behind the bathroom door in front of him.

Hinata had just finished rinsing the suds off of her naked body. She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She was in the process of reaching for a towel when she heard the door handle rattle loudly. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized what was about to happen. She tried to scream a warning at Naruto, but the scream got stuck in her throat.

The door opened and Naruto obliviously stepped in. He felt the heat in the air and noticed something was wrong. He looked up and his eyes met Hinata's.

Once again, Naruto and Hinata were sucked into the other's eyes. Time stood still and neither could look away. Suddenly, Hinata's brain clicked into place and she let out a loud scream.

Naruto jumped in surprise. He looked down and finally noticed that Hinata was naked. However, there was not water to block his view like last time at the waterfall. Also the bathroom was fully lighted. Naruto didn't miss a single aspect of Hinata's body.

His virgin eyes swept over Hinata's body almost on their own accord. The only naked girl he had ever seen, before Hinata, was on a magazine that Naruto had used to perfect his sexy jutsu. However, the real thing was much different. It was more slender and vibrant. Hinata's skin looked silky smooth and Naruto could see the individual water droplets on her body. Her boobs weren't as big as the girl's on the magazine, but they seemed to fit better and they bounced when Hinata moved. Hinata could feel Naruto's stare and quickly grabbed a towel and used it to cover her front. A deep blush soon covered her face.

Naruto's trance was broken and he quickly ran out of the bathroom. "I-I'm sorry!"

He has seen me naked twice now! Hinata felt like crying. Wait... I didn't pass out... I was so close to Naruto... and I was naked! ... Why didn't I pass out?

Curiosity filled Hinata. And with it came a feeling Hinata wasn't familiar with. She felt reckless. There was nothing she could lose now. It was time to throw caution to the wind. Hinata took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door.

Naruto heard the door open so he quickly covered his eyes with his hands. "I'm sorry!"

Hinata exhaled deeply. "It's okay, Naruto. It's not your fault. Besides... y-you have already seen me n-n-naked."

Naruto opened his fingers a bit. "You're not mad at me?"

Hinata shook her head softly. "I am going to be your wife after all...go ahead and look if you want." Hinata loosened her grip on her towel and it fell to the floor.

Naruto heard the towel hit the floor and he closed his eyes tightly. However, curiosity began to eat at Naruto until he could take it no longer. He slowly let his hands fall to his sides. He gazed down at Hinata face. Her head was pointed down and it was a deep shade of red. His eyes keep traveling down Hinata's body. It was so different from his own body. Naruto had never seen anything like it...

Suddenly, Sakura popped into Naruto's head. Wait... don't I like Sakura? ....Hinata sure is nicer than Sakura. If this had happened to Sakura I would probably be in the hospital right now... There is something different about Hinata...

Meanwhile, Hinata found that her own eyes were traveling down Naruto's body. Naruto's pants seemed to be tighter than they used to be and Hinata couldn't figure out why. Is he gaining weight? No... It seems to only be tight around one specific area...

Suddenly, there was a loud knocking noise at the front door. Naruto and Hinata gasped. Hinata quickly bent over and grabbed her towel. She wrapped it around herself and ran into her room. Naruto, being the dressed one, went to go answer the door.

It was Neji.

"Hiashi invites you and Hinata to the main house where breakfast is being served." Neji said in a polite tone. Out of all the genin, Neji respected Naruto the most. He knew that if someone could change his cousin, it would be Naruto. After all, Naruto was the one who had changed him. Neji bowed politely and left.

Naruto was confused. Why does everyone keep bowing to me? Am I supposed to bow back?

Naruto shrugged and closed the door. His stomach rumbled loudly. Breakfast did sound good. Naruto walked back to his room and found that Hinata was already dressed in her usual outfit. Her blush had still not gone away though.

However, Naruto's single track mine had already forgotten about the previous event and was now focused on filling his stomach.

"Come on, Hinata! It's breakfast time!" Naruto reached over and grabbed Hinata's hand. He then half dragged her out the front door. Hinata blushed furiously at his touch. She had never held hands with a boy before! And Naruto's hand was so warm...

Minutes later, after Hinata had lead Naruto to the correct house, they all were seated around a big table, with Neji and Hiashi seated on one side and Naruto and Hinata seated on the other.

Several servants and cooks came bustling out of the kitchen and placed several steaming plates in front of Naruto and Hinata.

When the servant pulled the top off the dish Naruto became confused.

"Um.. Hinata? What is this stuff?" Naruto asked.

Hinata was also staring. "I-I don't know, N-Naruto." Hinata was still flabbergasted to be sitting so close to Naruto.

Hiashi smiled. "It's a traditional Western breakfast. That there is called bacon. That is called sausage, pancakes, scrambled eggs, and French toast." Hiashi said as he pointed to several different foods.

Hiashi and Neji began to eat.

Naruto tentatively grabbed and slice of "bacon" and put it into his mouth. Instantly, Naruto was overcome with flavor. It tasted like the pork in Ichiraku's ramen, but even better!

"Oh, wow! Hinata you have to try this bacon stuff!" Naruto then placed the rest of his slice of bacon into Hinata's mouth. Hinata didn't even have time to protest.

Hinata couldn't believe how good bacon tasted! It was like nothing she had even tasted before!

Both Naruto and Hinata began to dig into the foreign breakfast items in front of them.

"My god! These pancakes are so soft and sweet! What is this brown liquid on top of them? A fork? What is a fork? These eggs are delicious!" Naruto didn't stop asking questions about the new and delicious food in front of him. Hinata was also amazed, but she let Naruto ask the questions for her.

Hiashi laughed. "I thought you would like it. I tried some of it on a mission once and I loved it. When I got back to the village I found that there is a store that sells all kinds of Western foods. Here. I will give you the address."

Naruto eagerly accepted the piece of paper. He would definitely be visiting that store. But there was something else. Something was itching at the back of Naruto's mind. Wasn't he supposed to do something today....

"Oh yeah!" Naruto suddenly exclaimed. "I need to go back to my old apartment and get my stuff."

Hiashi nodded. "You're right. Hinata! Go with Naruto and help him pack his things!"

Hinata nodded. She would have done it even if her father had not asked her to. Although it did give Hinata a legitimate reason to follow Naruto around all day.

Naruto and Hinata excused themselves from the table and left the Hyuuga complex. It only took a few minutes to get to Naruto's house, but they were in no hurry.

"So... Hinata? I thought you had a little sister? But I didn't see her at the table." Naruto said trying to make small talk.

Hinata sighed sadly. "I don't get to see her very often. Father puts her through strict training."

"Oh. I'm sorry. You must really miss her."

"Sometimes. I still get to see her at night though, so it's not all that bad."

"That's good. I'd like to meet her sometime. She is going to be my sister-in-law soon."

Hinata blushed. She already knows about you. I probably shouldn't have told Hanabi all that stuff...

"Here it is!"Naruto shouted, interrupting Hinata's thoughts. He put his key in the lock and stepped into his old apartment. Hinata followed closely behind him.

Hinata wondered around Naruto's house while Naruto went around packing his things into a box.

Hinata knew Naruto was orphan and she knew he lived by himself his entire live, but as she looked around Naruto's apartment she felt even sadder.

There were cobwebs everywhere, the paint was beginning to peel off, there were holes in the walls and the lights hardly worked. Naruto must have been so lonely...

Seconds later, Naruto came out of his room with the box. It was hardly even half full. There were a few outfits, training materials, and a picture of team seven.

"I'm done. Are you ready to head back?" Naruto asked.

Hinata was shocked. How could anyone survive on so little? Naruto was amazing... Where did his strength come from?

Naruto grabbed Hinata's hands and they left the apartment for the last time. Naruto gave one last look at the apartment in which he had spent all his life.

Memories came flooding back into his head. The third Hokage had given him this house out of pity. He had no where else to go and there weren't a lot of people willing to take him in. He remembered how the villagers used to throw rocks threw his windows and egg his door. It had never been a nice place to live, but it was his home. Naruto was going to miss it.

Several minutes later, Naruto and Hinata were back in their own room and were unpacking Naruto's belongings.

Naruto placed his picture on top of one of the wooden dressers. He stared at the picture, remembering what it was like to be in team seven.

Hinata noticed Naruto's sadness and tried to console him. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "Naruto? Do you miss them?"

"Yeah... Once Sasuke left, Sakura broke down. Now she hardly even leaves the hospital. She is constantly training under Tsunade. And Kakashi is always on some jonin mission. I have been alone for quite a while now."

Hinata, positioned right behind Naruto, wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I know you feel lonely, Naruto. But I promise that I will always be here and I will never let you feel that way again. Isn't that what a wife is for?"

Naruto turned around and returned Hinata's hug. "Thanks Hinata. That means a lot to me."

Naruto pulled his face back and looked into Hinata's eyes. Time stood still and Hinata couldn't breathe. Is he going to k-kiss me?

Suddenly, there was a loud knocking at the door. (Again)

Naruto and Hinata broke their hug and both of them blushed. They went and answered the door together. It was Hinata's father.

"Good afternoon. May I come in? We have some matters to discuss."

"Of course, Father. Let's go to the living room." Hinata said. Her father almost seemed to be out of breath? What was upsetting him?

Once they all were seated in the living room, Hiashi spoke. "I have spoken with the clan elders and we came up with two problems."

Naruto and Hinata glanced at each other. "What is it, Father?"

"Whose name will you take when you marry?"

Hinata gasped. She hadn't even thought about that. However, once she thought about it, the answer seemed pretty clear.

"Hinata Uzumaki." Once Hinata spoke the words, something clicked in head. She and Naruto were really getting married! Hinata could barely contain her excitement.

"No. You are a Hyuuga. You will always be a Hyuuga. Naruto shall change his name."

"What?" Naruto and Hinata said in unison.

"No! That is not how I want it, Father. I am going to take Naruto's name. It is custom for the wife to take the husbands name isn't? I would be happy to be called Hinata Uzumaki!"

Hiashi was appalled. He had never seen his daughter stand up for anything. She had always done what she told without asking questions. Where was finding this new strength?

"Ahem..." Hiashi regained his composure. "I will take this into consideration. The second problem is that... tradition requires that you uh.... Consummate the marriage after the wedding...A honeymoon...."

Naruto and Hinata blushed furiously.

"However, you two are both much too young and so we have decided to postpone the wedding until you are at a more appropriate age."

Hinata didn't mind so much. They were still going to be married. It didn't matter when. As long as she was with Naruto she was happy.

"We don't mind." Naruto said after sharing a glance with Hinata.

Hiashi smiled. "Good. Now, Hinata please go upstairs."

"B-But ... Father?"

"It's okay, Hinata. I'll be up there soon." Naruto said trying to reassure Hinata. Hinata nodded and headed upstairs.

Once Hinata was out of sight, Hiashi reached into his pocket and pulled out a little black box. He handed the little box to Naruto.

Naruto opened it and gasped. Inside there was a beautiful diamond ring. It had a small diamond on it and inside of the diamond there was a little lavender gem. It was absolutely stunning.

'It's Hinata's engagement ring. Once I leave you will go upstairs and give it to her. Do you understand?" Hiashi asked sternly.

"Y-Yes."

"Good. I will see you tomorrow..... son in law." Hiashi turned swiftly and left.

Naruto slowly walked up to his room. He couldn't take his eyes off the ring. It must have cost a fortune.

"Hinata?" Naruto called out as he opened the sliding door. Hinata was already in her pajamas lying on the bed.

"Yes, Naruto? What did my father want....?" Hinata's voice trailed off as she saw the black box

"N-Naruto.... Is that a ...."

"Hinata? Will you marry me?" Naruto asked as he held up the ring.

Hinata's heart skipped a beat. She didn't think it was possible to be this happy. Tears were flowing out of her eyes. "Y-Yes! Of course I will!"

Naruto slid the ring onto Hinata's ring finger. Hinata nearly squealed in delight. Once the ring was on her finger, she bounded off the bed and tackled Naruto with a hug. This was the happiest day in her life.

Well... The happiest day of her life..... so far!

A/N: How you folks liking it so far? I think it's great!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 845 10
t's the day after the events of "Naruto:The Last" and Naruto is preparing for his first date with Hinata. But in the process, Sakura leaks that, yeah...
80.4K 1.9K 29
One person needed courage to face the past. Another person needed effort to make a dream come true... It's been a few years after the great shinobi...
48K 3K 33
[Sasuke Uchiha X Sakura Haruno] Sakura Haruno knew falling for her fictional character was a bad idea. Now she's in a complicated situation, waking u...
139K 5.9K 12
Naruto a happy and smiling Kindergarten teacher, adores Shikadai Nara and then Eventually falls for his father Shikamaru Nara. Cute little short sto...