An Unexpected Love

By Anthony-Remi

-THIS IS NOT JUST A FALLENCRE BOOK- Encre.... A mortal artist trapped with a family of vampires. He loves his... More

1.How He Got There
2.Where am I
3.He Meets the Servents
4.He Meets the Prince
5.Blood Moon
6.Eterna's Attack
7.Vampire Hunt
8.Save Him
9.Healing
10. The Mega Moon
11. Azure, Get Them!
12. Captivity
13. Where Are They?
14. Back with the King, and Planning
15. Escape
16. Peace and Quiet...Almost
17. A New Vampire
18. A Check Up
19. The Artist and the Young Vampire
20. Fallacy Returns
21. The Prince and the Peasant Race
22. Whens the Wedding!?
23. Listen
another update
25. Wolf Guardians
26. Orphaned
BOI I GOT TAGGED!!!
28. Arranged Marriages
@RenegadeMoka Tagged Meh -_-
I am so sorry (A/N)
4k Reads Chap (WAIT WHAT!?)
@RenegadeMoka and I made a collab account!!
i got tagged!
29. I Do...
30. Welcome, Little One
I AM IN AWE!!
31. Memories
Chap 32. Le Floof
Mystery
33. Tragedy
Random A/N
34. Burn
35. (Insert Title)
Guys.... (A/N)
36. Torment
tagged
37. Farewell
38. Little Wolf
40. Help
39. Stay
41. Father
42. Trapped
Plume Ref (A/N)
43. Violation
44. Stop
45. A Cry for Help
46. Remember Me
Update (Important) (A/N)
47. Heart Broken
48. Coronation
Updates and Annoucements(A/N)
New Book Idea
Important A/N
WHAT!?!? (A/N)
49. Every Wolves Worst Nightmare
50. Mate
51. A Deep Loathing
52. Desperate Screams
53. Limp
54. Safety
Look... (A/N)
FYI (A/N)
Announcement
Final part
I Need Opinions on Something, Help?
Lit
A butt load of facts
Opinions???
Announcement
More Announcement Info!
MERRY EFFING CHRISTMAS
Final Author's note

27. The Former-Peasant and His Guardian

787 15 19
By Anthony-Remi

Quick authors note I'm writing this on my phone. I will type slowly to make sure I don't have spelling mistakes. But no promises!! So please correct any errors you see!!

No One's POV

Plume hadn't left his room in days, all he did was sit his bed. Silently crying, he wouldn't eat or drink. Jasper was worried about his friend and adopted brother.

(What? Oh? I didn't write this section? Frik!! Hang on I'll do that now)

Fallacy had adopted the young peasant boy, knowing the pain of watching the parents that one loves so dearly be killed before their eyes

Muffin POV

I remember when Fallacy went through this himself. I never want to see him so distressed ever again.

{Flashback}

An attack was happening on the castle. A turtle mortal taking vampires lives left and right. Fallacy was hiding in a corner of his room curls in a ball and shaking, I was by his side. The queen rushed in, "Madame Theodosia!" I exclaimed, "No time Muffin, take my son and get to the bunker."
"But Madame-"
"But nothing! If Jacques and I die in this attack Fallacy needs to live to rule the kingdom, I do not trust the counsel enough to put the kingdom in their hands indefinitely. Please, Muffin."
I nodded and Fallacy stood up, he hugged Madame Theodosia tightly, "I love you, Mother." He said as tears escaped his eyes. "I love to my Child. Now go, save yourself."
"But what about you and Father?"
"We will be fine."
Madame Theodosia kissed Fallacy's forehead and pushed him to me.

Lord Fallacy and I sprinted as fast as we could to the bunker. I pushed Fallacy into a corner, standing guard in front of him. A heard voices, Fallacy began to whimper. The King and Queen appeared in the doorway. Another figure behind them, a gunshot sounded, the King was now on the ground bleeding heavily. Luckily there was a barrier, we could see out, but whoever was on the other side couldn't see in. It's a high-level magic used for protection of the Royal Family. Madame Theodosia held her husband as he bled out. Herself dying not long after. Fallacy watched in horror. The mortal seeing no one in the corner of the bunker walked away. Fallacy began to cry hysterically as I shushed him, comforting the vampire that I was destined to protect.

{Flashback end}

I went and fetched Plume, cracking his door open, peeking my head inside. "Plume?" I heard a grunt, "It's time to find out who your guardian will be." I said, my voice sweet and calm. Plume sat up, his eye red and puffy, his face expressionless. He followed me out the door as we walked to a room, five wolves near his age. Hand picked by me sat in a line. One stood out, I don't know why, he wasn't unusual per say, he just seemed to be above the rest somehow. He had a calm deminer, he perked his head up when he heard us walk in.

I sat Plume down. Wolves were destined to be the guardian of some vampire even if They aren't royal. They will be drawn to whomever they must protect. That one that stood out earlier inched forward.

???? POV (the new wolf)

I felt I needed to go up to Lord Plume, I don't know why but I did. He looked really sad, and like he'd been crying. I wanted to help him. Why? I'm not this type of wolf, I'm always so shy and quiet. Muffin looked at me, he nodded and mouthed, "Go ahead." I walked up to Lord Plume. He looked at me, his face blank, I Nuzzled his cheek. He giggled quietly. Yay! I kept nuzzling his cheek, "Hey! Haha, that tickles hahaha!" He choked out in between laughs. He fell backward, me landing on top of him. (Note: both are too young to understand sex and such so this is just playing around for them), "Looks like we've found your Wolfe Plume." Muffins said happily. Lord Plume and I whipped my head towards him, "That's it?" Lord Plume asked looking back at me. "Yep, whichever steps forward is your Wolf. That's how it works." Muffin explained. Plume looked at me and sat back HP, knocking me back slightly. "I haven't heard you make a sound. Why is that?" Plume asked. How was gonna tell him I'm mute? I looked at Muffin, then back at Plume. I mean I could growl and whimper. But not speak. "He's mute." Muffin stated. "Now come on. Dinner should be served soon."
"Alright"
Plume stood up and began walking out. Muffin turned back to me, I say and watched, "Come Cerf." I jetted over walking on all fours by Plume's side. I don't understand how Muffin, and other adult Wolves, walk on two legs, it's so uncomfortable. (So quick thing, though Cerf"s name looks like it would be pronounced "surf" it's pronounced "sayer-eff")

Plume POV

I followed Muffin to the Dining Hall. Cerf by my side. I felt something furry under my hand. I look down and see Cerf has his head under my hand. I smile a bit.

I sit at the table. Cerf lays at my feet, curled up in a dog-like manner around my ankles. I ate silently. Cerf ate after I did. After we both finished eating we walked to my room. I laid down in bed, as always, Cerf set his chin on edge staring at me. "What? Do you wanna climb up here?" He nods. I wave my hand and he jumps up, curling under my arm, his face nuzzled into my chest. Affectionate.

I slowly fell asleep. When I woke Cerf was playing with a ball of yarn on the floor, rolling around happily. I giggled and he jumped up looking at me, a faint seafoam green blush dusted his cheeks. He's adorable.

Maybe, living here in the castle for the rest of my life won't be so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 524 21
you have lived in the human village for a long time and decided to go on adventure to seek out if the legend about the vampires truly exists. you hav...
115K 3.1K 39
Encre was a French artist who lived in a small town in France, Underville. She was beautifully skilled and experienced, a Royal Painter. And yet bea...
8.9K 353 56
All is at peace in Vampireverse. There, two kingdoms and species are divided:Vampires or other beasts and monsterkind. Both stay apart and don't both...
8.5K 412 30
Welcome to the Second book or Part to 'In The Distance - Fallacy x Encre' If you forgot the end part it is below. If this is your first time reading...