THE WAREHOUSE HOTLINE

By MaryamlovesBTR

THE UNDISCOVERED AWARDS WINNER FOR THE SHORT STORY CATEGORY | HIGHEST RANK #75 IN SHORT STORY THE MALIBU AWAR... More

|0|: Intro
|1|: The Warehouse Hotline
|2|: Go Upstairs, Genius
|3|: What's Your Name?
|4|: What Can I Do For You?
|5|: I'm Going To Call You, Sapphire
|6|: You Asked Me How I Was, So I Said, Evil
|7|: The Penthouse Hotline
|8|: The Warehouse Hotline's Advice
|9|: Revenge Sucks
|10|: You're Always Calm And Cool
|11|: How Can I Help You, Pretty Lady?
|12|: Enjoyed The Charade?
|13|: Would You Like A Side Of Fries With That?
|14|: Homework
|15|: Hotline Commotion
|16|: Can You Ever Trust A Villain?
|17|: The Penthouse Hotline Services
|18|: You're Not A Chum
|19|: You Always Know The Right Things To Say
|20|: Kicked Your Sorry Butt
|21|: Hang In Tight, Clarisse
|22|: In Your Wildest Dreams
|23|: Health Clinic For Superheroes (MC)
|24|: My Name's Georgia
|25|: You're Both Exactly The Same
|26|: Mystery And Mellowness (MC)
|27|: More Damage Than This? (MC)
|28|: All Villains Are The Worst
|29|: You Got It Bad
|30|: You've Been Placed On Hold
|31|: I Really Thought I Had A Chance
|32|: How I Found You
|33|: Drew Has Tricks Up His Sleeves, Pretty Lady
|34|: Are You A Villain?
|35|: We Finally Meet
|36|: I Am Such A Huge Fan!
|37|: And Chase Was Gone
|38|: Sayonara Hero
|39|: Can't Get Over The Fact, That I'm Talking To My Hero!
|40|: I Am Your Family Too
|41|: Is That How You Talk To A Villain?
|42|: Please. I Could've Taken You Down
|43|: Break Them
|44|: More Action Than Talk
|45|: Estranged Things
|46|: I'm A Villain
|47|: I'll Help You
|48|: Premises 101
|49|: I Came Here For Some Business
|50|: Are They Under Some Protection Programme?
|51|: Let Me Finish
|52|: Knocked Them Out Pretty Badly
|53|: Not If You're A Villain
|54|: Surveillance
|55|: Case #ED281
|56|: I Didn't Decieve Anyone
|57|: This Is All My Fault
|58|: She's In A Coma
|59|: Gee Clarisse
|60|: Not All Of Us Are Heartless
|61|: Who Is This New Villain?
|62|: Pop Went The Bubble
|63|: Wow Indeed, Love
|64|: Late Night Trip
|65|: A. B Hopkins
|66|: Hunter, Xavier And Dianna
|67|: Run
|68|: See You, Geek
|69|: Superhero Colours
|70|: Miss Me?
|71|: Shiz, Dunk And Wreck
|72|: Surprise
|73|: Kingdom Of Fear
|74|: Remind Me To Play 20 Facts With You
|75|: You Surprise Me Sometimes, Kid
|76|: You're Destroy?
|77|: Get Even?
|78|: Get Up, You Moron
|79|: Don't Go All Sappy On Me Now
|80|: You Were Really Brave
|82|: You're So Cliché
|83|: I Missed You Too, Candy Cane
|84|: Not Bad, Sapphire
|85|: Watch Out
|86|: You Look Familiar
Character Q/A
|87|: Tell Me Something I Don't Know

|81|: Eat Some Pudding

38 6 6
By MaryamlovesBTR

First of all I wanted to say thank you for continuing to read this book even when my updating schedule was not up-to-date. Sometimes Wattpad wouldn't allow me to update and that'd just irritate me even more since I really wanted to give more to my lovely readers. Anyways, we reached 3K! I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you, when a small comment makes me laugh or a vote makes me smile, I thank you all. Even those who lurk around in the corners.

Without much ado continue reading

*

"Dante... what-what are you doing here?" Georgia swallowed in fear as Chase noticed this.

"I miss you, love." The stranger softly spoke coming closer to Georgia who lifted her hand up and turned to the side.

"I want nothing to do with you." Her voice came out hard and this 'Dante' had narrowed his eyes slightly.

He was still oblivious to the fact that Chase was sitting on the bed trying to eat her food, when he had to interrupt her. Nothing gets between a girl and her food.

"What do you mean, babe-." Georgia looked up and glared at Dante.

"Don't you dare call me that." She spat in disgust.

"Why, you always loved that." He smirked taking a step closer as Georgia narrowed her eyes into slits at his audacity. Chase lifted up the spoon and was about to place a spoonful of rice pudding in her mouth when she stopped.

"You were always kind to visit the disabled." Georgia's eyes widened in horror as Chase moved her head up slowly placing the spoon down.

"What'd you just say?" She said in a quiet voice as Dante looked at Georgia.

"You always had a kind heart even when we were dating." He held her hand softly and rubbed circles. "So why not find it in your heart to forgive me." He softly breathed as Georgia looked up at him and shoved him ahead causing him to stumble.

"I dumped you, seeing you with that rat, Vera Bert. Don't you come marching in and wanting me back in your life, just because you couldn't handle plain rejection. Just because no girls want to be with you now since I dumped your sorry butt, doesn't mean you can think your play boy charms will work on me." She seethed as Dante looked at her astonished by her changed attitude.

Within seconds, Georgia was shoved against the wall, as Dante narrowed his eyes, his eyes turning cloudy as Georgia didn't stumble back, she dared him further.

"I cheated on you and you think you can talk to me like this. Who do you think you are?" He spat as Georgia butt heads with Dante causing him to groan but raise a hand at Georgia, but had never reached Georgia's face.

Georgia and Dante both turned to the source of who held Dante's hand. Chase stared at Dante with a hardened stare.

"Don't you dare raise a hand on a woman." He dropped his hand as he let go of Georgia and chuckled.

"So the disabled hospital patient talks and." He looked down at Chase's state. "Apparently walks too." He chuckled as Chase cracked a sarcastic smile before nodding her head as she head butted Dante.

He stumbled back yelping as Chase pushed him down to the ground. Dante clutching his nose in pain. He got up and grabbed Chase by the waist and slammed her against the wall as she groaned in pain. He tried to punch her but punched the wall.

Chase kneed Dante as he didn't budge before kneeing him harder in the chin making him stumble back, Georgia whacked him with her bag as he saw Georgia and almost grabbed her when Chase reeled him back by the shirt.

He shoved Chase as she fell back on to the bed to see Dante coming at her full force, making her roll on to the ground. She closed her eyes tightly as her bruises started paining.

She got up slowly with the support of her palms steadying her up. She breathed out as she saw Dante coming at her, in which she kicked the hospital tray making him trip over.

Chase grabbed him and threw a heavy swing causing him to fall onto the wall, picking him up by the collar; Dante had managed to kick Dianna in the abdomen making her slightly mutter incoherently in pain.

She felt a blow to her face, before Georgia punched him hard across the face making him fall to the ground once again.

"You son of a gun, how dare you punch her!" Georgia collected him by the shirt and slammed him against the wall and punched him hard, Chase was surprised but impressed.

He somehow managed to push Georgia as Chase caught her. "Are you okay?" She asked as Georgia nodded her head.

Chase had enough, she grabbed Dante by the ear and even though she was injured and wasn't fighting to her best ability, she wasn't going to stand down.

No matter how much pain she was in, she wasn't going to stand here and watch everything.

She punched Dante hard, shaking her fist in the process as she somehow flipped him over after twisting his hand behind his back.

Grabbing him and kicking him, "eat some pudding." Georgia slammed the rice pudding in his face as he stumbled back to the door.

The door opened within seconds slamming into Dante.

"What'd I miss?" Avery asked bringing in food, realising something must've happened.

"Just call security." Georgia instructed. "And a doctor." She noticed Chase clutching her side as Georgia helped Chase to the bed and Avery hurriedly rushed after both.

Within seconds the security took Dante and apologised as the doctor arrived also.

"I think we need to check you up, Dianna." Dr Yang spoke, as she noticed Chase's state.

"I didn't even get to enjoy my pudding." Chase shook her head as Dr Yang chuckled.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll have Nurse Deedie get some more for you."

Dr Yang had crutches with her as Chase stared intently at them. Was this how she had to go about for a couple of months? She softy breathed out through her nose as Georgia helped her.

Chase placed her hands through the crutches hand or arm area as she started hopping slightly with the doctor. Georgia was going to guide her when Evan stepped in.

"I'll go with her." He flashed Georgia a smile as she nodded and returned one before going back to the ward where Avery was.

Evan helped Chase as they moved with the doctor to her office. She took a seat on the chair and even though this isn't a normal hospital, things were like this all the time.

"What happened, Dianna?"

"Georgia's ex boyfriend or a psychotic maniac came and raised a hand on her, I wasn't obviously going to allow that." She shook her head as Evan listened to her words.

"So you beat the trash outta him." Evan smiled slightly as Chase turned to face him and nodded her head.

"Yep. Couldn't let a guy take advantage of someone especially if I was just lying there." Chase explained calmly as Dr Yang nodded her head.

"Did he hit any specific areas?"

"He hit my torso quite a bit, brushed past my shoulders and I may have fell." She scratched her cheek, as Dr Yang chuckled lightly.

"Aw, Dianna. You haven't changed very much." Dr Yang smiled as Dianna shook her head.

"You know me, Dr Yang. I don't just sit back." She answered calmly with Dr Yang nodding her head in response.

"Why don't we start your check-up?" Dr Yang gave a smile as Dianna pushed herself up with the crutches and lost balance falling back slightly, to be caught by a pair of arms.

She looked up to see Evan staring down at her in worry as she helped herself up, with Evan helping her to the check-up bed as Dr Yang also moved to the check-up area.

Evan's phone rang causing him to look at it slightly scrunching his eyebrows.

"I'll be outside."

Evan walked out of the room answering the phone as Dr Yang closed the curtains behind her.

"Okay, Dianna, could you push up your gown so I can inspect the injuries." Chase rolled her gown up slightly to reveal the fresh injuries on her torso and back. She grimaced before looking back at Dr Yang.

Dr Yang inspected the injuries before slightly touching Chase's side as she jumped slightly in her seat. Dr Yang took notice of this as she moved to another part to see the initial reaction she'd gotten from Chase before. A jump, yelp or even a groan.

"Fresh injuries means another fresh injury from the intruder. The most part where it seems to hurt you more is probably your sides and your lower back. Did you happen to have fallen on the ground?" Dr Yang asked as Chase nodded her head.

"Okay, I'm going to have to get a different but more effective medication prescribed for you, Dianna." Dianna saw Dr Yang grab hold of the crutches and help Chase back onto them again.

"I'll get the nurse to bring them up now. Are you sure you're able to get back to your ward carefully?"

"I'll be fine, Dr Yang." Chase assured her with a small smile as Dr Yang nodded her head and started typing away on the computer as Chase left the room.

She saw Evan smiling whilst he was on the phone, she continued to walk, but managed to get a few steps when Evan had came to her side immediately.

"Hey, you're finished. Lemme help." He smiled down at her as she looked up at him slightly.

"Weren't you on the phone?"

"Yeah-."

"Why don't you finish talking, I'll be fine."

"No, you're more important." Chase's heart picked up a beat as she ignored the butterflies in her stomach and let loose a small smile as Evan had done the same.

Chase started wobbling slightly on their way, on which Evan caught her immediately. His hand protectively on her back, as well as guiding Dianna back to her ward.

Upon reaching the ward, Georgia and Avery had drifted off to sleep, with the TV slightly switched on, the humming of the soft sound from the characters in the background.

Evan helped Dianna into the bed as she pulled the covers to her stomach, sitting upright, as Evan sat beside her.

They both looked at each other as Chase started up.

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 420 178
*THIS IS THE HIGH SCHOOL EDITION OF "IT GETS REAL"! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THAT ONE THEN A FEW THINGS MIGHT BE CONFUSING!* ...................... I'm b...
31.9K 3.4K 56
Dys • ar • thri • a difficult or unclear articulation speech that is otherwise linguistically normal - Doubt it? How do you know this blossoming frie...
2.4K 147 22
"What is she doing here?" "Oh Jaden, the way you talk, someone would think you own this entire neighborhood. " She's quiet,not very social and very ...
45.4K 1.7K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...