Kavi One Shots

By morningthunderstorms

These are some one shots I rarely update but when I do they're trash More

Before You Read
Rehearsals
Break A Little
The Amusment Park
The Amusement Park Pt. 2
Don't Say My Full Name
I Will Wait
Special Agent Maldonado
That It Is
Matt again?
Ice Skating
The First of Many To Come
Christmas Morning

"Engaged"

497 19 23
By morningthunderstorms

ShrimpOnAStick  I did it...

(A/N avi's still in Pentatonix in this 😂)

"Hey Kirst?"

"Yes, Jer?"

"We should get married."

"We should what?"

"Get married?"

"You're gay..."

"And you're dating Avi."

"So your great idea of getting married?"

"Oh I forgot the most important part."

"And that is?"

"We call it off the day before."

"Okay, that screams suspicion."

"And so does never getting married, then me magically coming out sometime."

"I'm really confused right now."

"We'll get engaged, break up before the wedding, and then go out seperate ways."

"We can't still be friends?"

"You know what I meant."

"What?"

"Kirstin. Yes, we can be friends."

"Okay, so we get married, call it off sometime before that, and then a little later reveal each of our deals."

"Correct."

"You can come out first. I think yours is more important."

"If I was straight I would totally marry you."

"And if I weren't dating Avi, I might marry you."

"Might?"

"Wow," I joke.

"Okay, so when do I propose?"

"I don't know."

"Help me out here."

"Jeremy, you're the one that's supposed to propose. You figure it out."

"Can't you propose?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Too much pressure."

"Exactly!"

"What about when we're in Paris in a month?"

"That sounds good. Make sure to get a cheap ring."

"This is a weird engagement."

"This is a weird relationship."

"Are you going to tell Avi and the guys?"

"Of course. If I didn't, Mitch would probably convince himself that we're getting married."

---

And just like that, I was getting proposed to a month later. Of course, there was paparazzi all around us. I had to cry, and he had to get tears in his eyes.

"Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, would you marry me?" Jeremy smiles to me. I'm pretty sure he's smiling because he finds this hilarious, as do I. A fake proposal. Who would've thought I'd ever do this? And no, this does not count as cheating. I've never even kissed Jeremy without being forced to by paparazzi.

"Yes!" I yell out. Hopefully someone got that on video. Everyone smiles and we kiss. I lean down from my jacket around me to get the ring put on my finger.

"Nice," he whispers in my ear.

"And same to you."

"Oh please, you even cried."

"Mitch taught me how to fake cry."

---

"So Kitten?" Mitch asks from beside Scott. Last month in September they finally announced they were an official couple. The two wanted to wait until
Future Friends Pt. 2 was released, but they were too excited.

"Yes, Mitchy?" I reply. I'm cuddled into Avi, who's lazily scrolling on Twitter.

"Aren't you excited?"

"For?"

"Breaking off your engagement tomorrow, duh."

"No."

"What?" Avi asks, looking up from his phone.

"Well, even though we're saying we're ending it mutually, fans will twist it to blame one of us, probably Jeremy. I don't want him to be hurt. And, Avi, some fans are going to blame you for our split. I'm just excited for when we announce us." I smile.

"She has a point," Scott says, drawing circles on Mitch's arm.

"I'm excited to see Jeremy come out. I'm sure everyone will love him then," Esther states.

"Or they'll blame him for breaking up with you. By then, no one will know about you two," Mitch replys.

"Why are you so negative?" Esther laughs.

"Wyatt made him mad this morning," Scott sighs.

---

"I'm really sorry if my fans bash you," I laugh to Jeremy. Today is the today we are "calling off the engagement".

"We both know they will."

"And the other half will keep shipping Kavi."

"True."

"So how do we go about this?" I continue.

"I don't know. We never really planned this out did we?"

"No... an Instagram picture?"

"Too cheesy.."

"Have you got better?"

"Fine."

"What do we take a picture of?"

"Us?"

"But what of us doing?"

"I don't know."

"I don't either.."

"A selfie?"

"Well that's cheesy."

"You're very difficult."

"What if I kiss you on the cheek for it?"

"Sounds gay," I laugh.

"Now you're being difficult," He laughs back.

We take the picture, and I send it t him. We both post the same picture on Instagram.

Hey everyone! There's no simple way to say this, so we're just going to say it bluntly. Jeremy and I broke up. Before you go sending hate his way, please don't. This was mutual, and no hard feelings were felt. There simply wasn't a spark anymore. We both decided if there's no spark, should we be spending the rest of our lives together? The answer, of course, was no. We will hopefully be life long friends. Thanks for the amazing (almost) year Jeremy. xx

"So," Jeremy begins.

"We're not engaged anymore," I laugh. That was always weird to us.

"Nope. When are you going to announce your relationship?"

"Avi and I have decided, January 1st."

---

"Are you excited to announce it?" Avi asks me. We're gathered at Avi and I's house. Unbeknownst to the Pentaholics, we moved in together. We both decided to stay sober tonight, so we didn't post something we didn't mean to. Meanwhile, Scott and Mitch were so drunk, they were beginning to flirt with each other as if they they didn't know they were dating. They are still dating, too. Kevin and Esther were only tipsy, which was nice. They could take care of Scott and Mitch.

"Of course! Hopefully all these theories will stop now..."

"I'm just excited I don't have to hide I'm so madly in love with you," he smiles, and kisses me on the nose and then my mouth.

We were still kissing when Mitch came in screaming bloody murder. "Ezzy! Kevy! There's a big-ass spider in Kirstie and Avi's bedroom!" He yells.

"Why the hell were you in our room?" Avi laughs.

"No reason..." he slurs. Knowing Mitch got horny when he was drunk, I got Scott out of our bedroom (which had a baby spider in it) and slammed the door.

"You're not allowed in our room anymore tonight."

"But.."

"Nope," Avi says, wrapping his hands around my waist. I lean back into him.

"You guys are so goals," Scott hiccups.

"Babe, it's one, so you think we should do it yet?" Avi whispers into my hair.

"Sure."

We both post a black picture on Instagram, captioning it with only one word.

taken. 💕

The fans have to figure out we both posted the same picture at once, so it shouldn't be long.

"Did you guys post it yet?" Kevin asks, coming up to us. Out of everyone who drank, he's the least drunk. If you can even call him drunk.

"Yeah," we both say in unison.

"What are the fans saying?"

"Kevin, it's been 5 minutes."

"Most of them live for your Instagram posts. And all of them live for Kavi."

"That's true," I remind Avi.

We both go over to our couch and cuddle into each other. Both of also go to get our phones to check our Instagrams. Fans had noticed, as they were blowing up our Twitters, and every platform we had. Most were saying "I knew it!" And "making inhuman noises at 1:30 am trying not to wake my family but also dying from fangirling" or something along those lines.

"Babe, they love us," Avi says, kissing my nose.

"I love you, more," I reply, kissing his lips. I pull away and his eyes flick down to my lips. We've been dating for a year, and we still acted like lovesick highschoolers around each other.

A/N

So this turned out better than expected. I wanted to make it as realistic as possible, but I wanted to make Kirstie and Avi only have been dating for a year or so and that would require she would have started "dating" Jeremy after that and so
But I did love how this turned out 😂

Anyways
*blows kiss*
GOOOODBYYYYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.5K 83
mostly scomiche! the first ones are really shitty ngl
2.6K 83 30
For when I don't feel like updating my other stories. These are mostly my own ideas, but I will take prompts.
30K 683 18
Just a bunch of freelanced Pentatonix stuff I'll be throwing into the void. Leave me some suggestions anywhere and I'll definitely attempt them!
5.5K 410 34
October one-shots challenge. Mostly Scomiche, maybe another ship or two from the Pentatonix realm.