6 Feet

By phsycotic

This story follows a teenage girl through a wild ride after finding a psychotic killer's, who happens to be a... More

6 Feet
1 || Partner
2 || Mine for the taking
3 || Going..Going..
5 || X
6 || Escape
7 || More than revenge
8 || Newbie Takeover
X || Important
X || Reminder
9 || Villain takes down Villain
10 || Killing Time and People
11 || Plan of Two
12 || Shadow
X || Questions?
location
BIG NEWS!!
Xx
13 || Bottom Lines
You Should Know
14 || Illusion

4 || Gone.

3.2K 122 43
By phsycotic

(: edited.

_______________________

_________________________

Angels POV

I raised my hand to knock but the door cracked open, light pouring out into the darkness.

"Harry?" I called out, taking a step in.

"I'm right here" Harrys' voice came from behind me, making me jump.

Harry pushed past me, plopping down on his couch.

"Uh.. Nevermind.. So where's she at?" I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"Your friend ? She's dead." He smiled.

I scrunched up my face, rolling my eyes.

"Really, where's she at?" I asked, irritated.

He looked over at me, his smile curving into a smirk.

"Fine, I'll tell Luke to bring her back." Harry tapped his phone and put it to his ear before looking directly at me.

"Luke ?..Yeah... Can you guys head back now ?.... Oh okay cool...yes please, mocha.. Alright bye." Harry laughed before placing his phone down.

"Journal?" Harry raises his eyebrows.

"My friend?" I retort.

"They should be here in 10 minutes..until then, give me the journal and let's talk, hm?"

I set his journal down on the coffee table in front of his couch.

I shifted on my feet, giving him a weird look. He patted the spot next to him and smiled, friendly.

"It's okay I prefer to stand, but thank you" I said shaking my head.

It was harrys turn to shake his head.

"Don't be silly, take a seat" he smiled.

"Really, I'm f-"

"SIT. Down." Harry lost his smile, and his eyes taunted me, daring me not to sit down.

I sat down, scooting to the edge of the couch on the opposite end of his.

The smile returning to his face warned me of maybe a bipolar disorder because he had just lost his smile three seconds ago.

I accidentally let my emotions fall to my face and I gave him a confused, disgusted look, causing him to raise one of his eyebrows.

"Something to say, Angel ?"

I shook my head, remembering that I had questions for him.

"May I ask you something?" I asked, unsure about his reaction to my question, and if it would be safe to ask.

"Ofcourse, love, what is it ?"

I shifted, curious.

"Did you do it?" I said, and instantly regretted my words. It went silent. You could hear a pen drop.

Harry didn't look at me. He straightened his clothes out quietly as he stood up and turned away.

"Water?"

I couldn't help but wonder, what's he avoiding?

"what ?" I asked, very uncomfortable.

"Do you want some water or not?" He got a glass from the cupboard and turned back towards me.

"Uh.. Yes please" I closed my mouth, fixing my jacket. What if he is drugging it? I glanced over at him turning on the water. He looked up, smiling.

"Like what you see?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking.

He thought I was checking him out? Seriously ?

"No, I don't.." I mumbled but harry caught it. He chuckled, walking towards me with the glass of water.

Harry stopped walking, setting the water on the table as a knock sounded at the door.

"that must be them.." His feet carried him to the door, and when he opened it he smiled.

"Come say hi to Leeann" I jumped up at his words, and Harry stepped back.

"where is she?" As I looked out the door Luke was just standing there with a cup in his hands, smiling.

Suddenly, a hand covered my mouth, and a arm wrapped around my stomach. Luke just watched, smiling evilly.

I tried to call out to Luke but the hand was too strong, and it was getting hard to breathe.

"Want me to go warm up the car?" Luke said, bringing keys out of his pocket.

"Yeah, can you go get the stuff? And did you get all three boxes ?" Harrys voice came from behind me.

Luke nodded and put a sarcastic thumbs up to me before walking back out to the car. Asśhole.

"Stay still" Harry warned but I ignored him, biting his hand. He removed his hand from my face and I turned my head a little, spitting in his face.

He let go and I dashed forward, only to run into someone. He caught my waist, keeping me from bouncing back.

"Well Hey there" his voice was laced with a unknown accent.

"Oh Niall, thanks lad. Luke's getting the chloro, could you get her into the car?" Harrys voice filled my ears.

Though I protested, the Niall guy laughed and picked me up, taking me to the backseat of the car.

Niall pushed me on my back, looking back.

"Luke, where's the chloro?"

Luke came into view behind niall, scratching his head.

"Well, I couldn't find it.."

"Well get the duct tape?" Niall suggested, shaking his head.

Luke nodded, leaning over to grab the duct tape then handing it to niall.

"Where's Harry?" Niall said, running his hands down my arms till he had my palms together.

"He said something about saying goodbye to the rest of his friends for the weekend." Luke laughed.

I made it as hard as I could for Niall as he turned me over to get the duct tape all around me.

"Don't you think that's enough?" Harrys voice came out of nowhere, startling us all.

Niall laughed, cutting off the extra tape, before slamming the car door.

The trunk slammed and harry, niall, and Luke piled into the car.

"Harry?" I said, watching him start the car.

"Yes, darling ?"

"Where are you taking me?" I sniffled, trying not to cry. It's not like it would change anything.

"Don't worry about it.."

"Obviously I'm going to worry where your taking me"

"Just know I'm going to see how much your worth in the underground stock" Harry smiled, looking at me through the mirror.

Wait isn't that like a.. Oh my gosh.

"You're selling me? " I almost shouted.

"Yes, I mean I need the money anyway.. and you just can't keep your nose out of things. It's a win-win for me. Hopefully you are worth as much as I need to get this package."

"Do you know what they do to those people?" I choked out, disgusted with Harry's decision.

"Yes, I do. But do I care? No." He laughed, speeding up the car.

"You're a monster", I whispered.

"If you think I'm a monster, wait till you get to know Zayn."

I then stayed quiet, scared I would say something that would get me killed.

"Why so quiet? Cat got your tongue?" Luke laughed from the front seat.

"Shuttup" I whispered.

"Are you a virgin ?" Harry said, taunting me. When I stayed quiet I guess he took that as a yes.

"You are, aren't you ?" He laughed loud, turning onto the highway.

"That's got to be at least $10,000 extra dollars" he said and I had had enough at that point.

Harry just looked back at me through the mirror, smirking.

"Is that where Leeann is?"

"She's with Zayn. He owns the Underground Stock business. You're going to absolutely love him!" Harry laughed, sarcastically.

///////

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT

AND LEAVE FEEDBACK

\\\\\\\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...
17.2K 302 24
Lol dont read this story ★One Direction/Harry Styles fanfic★ No good girls allowed ∅ Jessie's a all time bad girl, all she ever wants to do is get...
Scream [H.S AU] By jay

Mystery / Thriller

4.7K 229 22
☠︎ PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER ☠︎ 𝘰𝘣·𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴 (𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣) 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦) 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺...
53.4K 1.8K 40
𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑| "Can't you hear them? "Can't you hear them screaming?" **** Marcie Jane Scott was labelled a...