It's Chemical {Donnie x Reade...

OnlyFoolsLove által

This is how you, young Dr. (y/n), fall in love with Donatello. An outbreak in New York has caused deathly mut... Több

Chapter 1 - Taken
Chapter 2: Rescued?
Chapter 3 - Meeting
Chapter 4 -Working
Chapter 5 - Learning
Chapter 6 - Burned
Chapter 7 - Stargazing
Chapter 8 -Attacked
Part 9- Planning
Chapter 10 - Slowly Falling...
Chapter 11 - Coffee
Chapter 12 -Kiss
Chapter 13 -Love?
Chapter 14- Confessions
Chapter 15 - Notes
A/N - Update
Chapter 17 - Secrets
A/N - Again:\
Chapter 18 - Trap
Chapter 20 - Enemies
Chapter 21 - Help
Chapter 22 - Dream
Chapter 23 - Breakthrough
Forever - Oneshot - Fluff
Chapter 24 - Finally
Chapter 26 - Warning
We need to talk.
Oneshot - Birthday
Chapter 27 -
Chapter 28 - Family
Chapter 29 - Arsenic
Chapter 30 - Love and Death
Chapter 31 - Primum non nocere
Chapter 32 - Celestial
Chapter 33 - Breathe

Chapter 25 - Home

1.9K 85 61
OnlyFoolsLove által

"Run!"

You heard Donnie's voice from behind you as you trumped up the stairs, pumping your legs as fast as they could go. Striker was beside you, dragging a terrified Emile along with him.

Further down, you could hear a menacing voice.

"I will not let you escape this time, turtles!"

You shuddered. Tigerclaw.

"Keep going!" Donnie yelled as he urged you along. Your muscled burned from fatigue, yet you pushed on. You couldn't let yourself be captured again, not when you were so close to-

Thud!

Your eyes widened as you tumbled towards the earth, having tripped over an unseen object. Before you felt the cold ground, you felt two arms lift you up.

"Careful," Striker warned in your ear. He helped you catch your balance as the four of you continued running.

Donnie glanced down, seeing Striker's arm guiding you through the dimly lit hallway. The turtle huffed in annoyance, not liking the way the two of you seemed close. He charged ahead, leading the group towards hopeful freedom.

You eventually reached the top of the staircase where the other 3 turtles were currently fighting off a group of footbots.

"'Bout time, Donnie!" Raph yelled as he quickly demolished another robot.

Donatello rolled his eyes as he engaged a footbot, "I'm here now, alright!? Let's just go!"

Suddenly, you heard a long growling sound. Your eyes widened as you turned to see Tigerclaw cornering you from the others.

"Hello, Dr. (y/n), are you ready to meet your death?" He asked as he whipped out his sword.

You swallowed as you back up against as brick wall, "N-no?"

Emile was hiding behind a box, trying to control the emotions surging through her. She couldn't do this now...not now.

"(y/n)!" Donnie yelled, but he wasn't able to get to you. There were too many of them.

Tigerclaw chuckled darkly and inched closer, but a body slammed into it before any harm could come near you.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Striker yelled as he tackled Tigerclaw.

Your eyes widened as you watched the two of them fight. They were close to the rooftops edge...too close.

Striker struggled against Tigerclaw's strength, and was weakened by the injuries from the feline foe. Even so, he was determined to not let you get hurt. Eventually, he was able to throw him off the roof. His brown eyes met yours before he collapsed to his knees.

"Striker!" You dodged through the swinging weapons in the battle and ran to him.

"Are...are you alright?" He asked between breaths. You nodded as you helped him stand.

Leo finished off another bot, "We need to get out of here, NOW!"

Suddenly, you were whisked onto Donatello's back. You clung to it for life, not wanting to get entangled in the ensuing battle.

The turtles quickly made their way to the next rooftop, Striker not far behind. Emile was currently clinging to Mikey's back, filled with fear.

"Don't worry dudette," he gave her a reassuring smile, "Ol' Mikestar's got ya!"

It was a whirlwind of blades and metal clashing as the turtles fought around you, yet all you could think about was the precious notes you had clutched in your hands. You couldn't lose them.

Buildings and streets whizzed by as Donnie and the others ran, and you soon found yourself in a familiar place.

Or, should I say, stench.

You were back in the sewers, and you have never been more happy to smell raw sewage and old pizza mixed together.

Donnie quickly set you down and examined you, "A-are you hurt? How are your vital signs?! DO YOU HAVE A PULSE?!"
 You laughed and nodded, "Yes Donnie, I can assure you that I am fine."

He sighed with relief and stepped back, "Good, I was so worry."

You met his brown eyes and chuckled at the goofy grin he gave you.

"Look at these," you quietly said, shoving the crumpled notes into his hand.

The turtle raised an eyebrow and looked over them, his eyes growing bigger as he examined them more closely.

"Y-you...you found it!"

You nodded your headed vigorously and smiled, "Yes! Finally!"

He shouted with joy and lifted you up, spinning you around in countless circles.

You laughed and hugged his neck, relieved that this madness would soon be over.

A cleared throat stopped the two of you.

"Congrats," Striker softly said. Emile clutched his side, frightened by the strange mutants in front of her.

Donnie gently put you down and narrowed his eyes. "(y/n), who exactly is this guy?"

"This is Striker, he was assigned by Shredder to guard me and...he saved my life from him countless times."

"Oh, well, thank you, I guess." Donnie held out his green hand.

Striker hesitated for a second and eventually grasped Donnie's hand with his own, shaking it firmly.

"And this is Emile," you motioned to the trembling girl, giving her a comforting smile.

Raph raised an eyebrow at her and gave her an awkward smile, "Hey."

Mikey grinned, "Yo."

She giggled slightly, still hiding behind Striker.

Leo took the katanas off of his back and stretched, "We have a few spare blankets and pillows, so make yourselves at home. Tomorrow, we'll figure out how to spread the retromutagen around and hopefully rid New York City of this curse."

~A couple hours later~

You peeped into the spare bedroom, seeing Emile's small body wrapped in blankets on the old mattress. After making sure that she was fast asleep, you quietly tiptoed to the door.

"...Dr. (y/n)?"

You paused at the doorway, "Yes Emile? And please, I'm just (y/n)..."

You saw her big eyes pop out from underneath the covers, "Is...Is Shredder going to come for us"

You smiled lightly and knelt beside the bed, brushing a strand of her raven hair away from her face. "Not as long as I can help it," you quietly whispered.

Despite your words, she did not seem convinced.

"Can...can you stay until I fall asleep? My mom used to and..."

You nodded and leaned against the bed, "Of course. I'll be right here."

Her frail body relaxed as she curled up, "...Thank you, (y/n)."

You felt the hint of a smile on your lips as you watched her close her heavy eyelids and drift off to wonderland.

~A few minutes later~

Donnie searched the lair and couldn't find you, so he peered into the spare bedroom. What he saw made him catch his breath.

There you were, with little Emile tangled up in the covers beside you. Your head laid on the worn mattress as you slept, oblivious to the world around you.

Donatello had never seen you so peaceful before.

Smiling to himself and letting out a faint sigh, he gently picked you up and carried you to another room. Since there was only one spare room, Striker was on the couch, and Donatello decided to let you use his bed while he slept in the lab. It didn't matter much, he had done it countless times before.

You stirred in your sleep and curled up to him, causing his smile to grow. Oh, how he loved you. He couldn't imagine life without your radiant smile or shining eyes...He needed you.

Careful not to wake you, Donnie laid you on his bed and pulled a blanket over you.

"Sleep well, my dear (y/n)," he breathed as he kissed your forehead.

The turtle turned to leave, but a small hand stopped him.

"Donatello," you murmured as you looked at him, "thank you...for everything."

He gave you a half grin and kissed the top of your soft hand, "For you...anything."

You smiled and soon fell back asleep, leaving him alone. He quietly closed the door and sighed to himself. Oh, how he wanted you for himself, yet there was no hope for it. When the chaos above ground stopped, you would return to the human world, while he would remain here in the lair...like always.

A light snore from the couch interuppted his thoughts. Donnie glanced over to see Striker sleeping on his stomach, his foot dangling off the sofa.

Still, the turtle wasn't going to give you up without a fight.

Hey guys! I'm sorry this one was a bit late.😅 My apologies! Vote, leave a comment, and tell me what you think! Thank you!

Later lovelies

~OnlyFoolsLove

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

101K 2.5K 16
When Raph and Leo are injured after a failed attempt to save them, Mikey is left with overwhelming guilt. But what if Mikey's episode of self-blame r...
12 0 6
The legend of Shredder and foot clan turned out to be real but there could be hope. The last hope of defence is young mutant turtle, who's life just...
2.7K 101 18
Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo have grown apart sin...
1K 190 35
➳ 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜'𝑠 200 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠【✘】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Side Book of the Mutant Apocalypse series) ⚠️ This fan fiction contains strong language sexual a...