BROPPY: Human

By AnAwsomE

Not completed just discontinued This is a Broppy fanfiction when their human. It will start near the end if t... More

Intro
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four

Chapter two

944 27 14
By AnAwsomE

Date: May 29th, Wednesday, 2009
Time: 5:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time zone

PREVIOUSLY

Lilly rolled her eyes."Did you guys leave me anything or do I have to fix my own food, AGAIN." "Sorry, we forgot.... again." I stated. She sighed,"I figured."

"So Branch" Satin started,"We thought we should send you on a blind date"

Maybe we could catch a movie? There's a new one at 8! First day of Break! Hehe, I rhymed!

"Oh yeah Branch" Chenille started,"We'll be having a sleepover at Poppy's house." "Seriously?"

"So, did you guys decide?"

BRANCH POV

"Yeah" I said,"We agreed." Poppy had the biggest smile on her face as she ran up to hug me,"AWESOME!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bathroom to use." Poppy walked off as she said that but then ran when she finished her sentence.

When I turned back to the others it was nasty looks from the populars and I'm pretty sure the snack pack was to scared to say anything."What?" I asked calmly,"What? WHAT?" Satin asked,"We have to spend a day in the movie theater with those monsters!!!" She pointed to the snack pack,"Not a day, just 1-2 hours, plus some." Satin looked mad,"Listen" I tried reasoning,"We spend a day with each Poppies happy, we make small talk say hi next thing you know your home being mad at me for making Poppy happy." and with that, I walked off.

POPPY POV

I came back to see Branch walking off, angry populars, and scared to say something Snack pack. I walked over,"What happened?" I asked,"Nothing Populars said while the Snack pack started singing:

"This is going to end baaaaaad"

I looked at them, and then the popular group leaving feeling very confused.

BRANCH POV

I heard them singing, this is going to end bad, yeah I know. But either way Poppies sad, but were going to take the chance of her being happy, even if it is a low chance.

I walked over to the bus when Poppy came up under my arm and asked,"What happened?" "Their your friends, what do you think?" Poppy shook her head,"Oh well, prepare for the worst." "Hey Branch!" came the worst voice in the entire world, I started walking faster to the bus.

"Branch!" the voice came again,"Branch!" She was in front of me, Suki. "Oh, hey." I said."So, movie, first day of summer vaca?" "Nope." "I've got plans." I responded,"Oh well." She said sharply,"Get rid if those plans and go with me, or you'll be very sorry." and with that she walked off."You'd think she'd ve nice to her crush" Poppy said, and I agreed.

On the bus

POPPY POV

"Are you guys still mad at Branch?" the twins nodded,"Can I tell you something?" the twins nodded,"I forgot my keys, my dad's not home, and I have spare clothes at Branches because this happened before." They looked at me wondering where this was going,"Were having the sleepover at Branches place." Their eyes wide, excluding Branch.

Satin-Uh, no

Chenille-Let's have it at our place

Branch-...

Satin-All the good food and snacks is at your place

Chenille-What if he bothers us?

Branch-...

"Guys, really? Uh yes. Let's have it at Branches. Branch has better food and snack. And he won't bother us."

At Branch's house

BRANCH POV

Poppy was running around the house putting this here and that there."What is she doing?" Lilly whispered over to me,"I don't know." I answered.

My family room was really huge first of all, Poppy made it look even bigger by pushing everything to the side. Except the table. Poppy had a bunch of snacks and stuff on the table, somehow it could all fit: candy canes, tea, tacos, muffins, ice cream, hot chocolate with whip cream and marshmallows, twizzlers, pizza, every kind of Lays and Herrs chips, all king sized, 3 different types of Oreos all king sized packages, burgers, fries, water, marshmallows, 8 different litters of soda, gummy bears, strawberries with a chocolate fountain, and other fruit. She had 11 sleeping bags on floor, I'm guessing so her and the twins could have 3... And extra. She had 42 movies put to the side, 23 shows on record so they could watch later, over 100 songs on a playlist too. All the lights were off except for very decorative neon lights all over the place. All the blinds were closed too. Poppy changed into a pink onesy with pink unicorns allover it. She made me wear one except mine was plain blue, and Lilly's was yellow. Poppy raced into the kitchen and brought out spaghetti and meat balls. Lillith (Lilly) shook her head at how much we had. (A|N I realize I never described how anyone looked so I'll do it at the end of this chapter) Poppy finally stopped after she added a bunch if pillows and blankets around the sleeping bags.

Poppy stood by the entrance to the family room smiling. She scanned the room to find an annoyed and frowning Lilly and an No-show-emotion Branch. But she kept smiling scanning the room. She walked up to Lilly and uncrossed her arms, straightened her back, fixed her legs, and made her smile. She came up to me next and uncrossed my arms, fixed my legs, and made me do my biggest smile, not.

Poppy scanned the room again. When she finished the door bell rang, and there was yelling, and scaredness, and confusion, and

Suki?

Biggie?

Cooper?

Smidge?

GD?

Satin?

Chenille?

7 sleeping bags?

2-3 days worth of food for 7?

Oh Poppy, what mess did you get us into?

POPPY POV

I went to answer the door with a huge smile on my face. Everyone one was frowning. But Oh! They looked awesome with their onesies on! Biggies was plain yellow, Coopers plain green, Satin red with red unicorns, Chenille blue with blue unicorns, Suki gray with gray unicorns, GD sparkly silver, Creek plain purple, and smidge green with green unicorns. I smiled wider when I saw them like that then invited them in,"Come in, I'll explain." The populars, Lilly, and Suki were on the couch while the snack pack was on the sleeping bags.

"Okay, first, Lilly, Branch, I'm sorry about all the commotion and people, but you needed it." I said offering a small smile."Wait a minute" Lilly started,"So you mean you didn't lock your-" Branch covered her mouth and said,"Continuing?" I gave him a look that asked 'how did you know?' he gave me a look that said 'cause your my best friend'

"Anyways, Since I think we should all get to know each other and spend time with each other all summer, we're going to have a sleep over! Besides school starts late tomorrow and it's only for 2 hours, same with the next day."

"I'm sorry" Lilly said,"so you invaded my home with a bunch of people I don't know so that you can all be friends?" "Yep!" I answered,"Okay, I'm out." she then left and then Branch,"Later" and so that no one else thought of leaving, I gave them all look, warning them to not.

"So it's just us now?" Creek asked,"Nope." I said just then Lilly ran downstairs and asked,"Where are my oreos?" "Not telling unless you sit down through this" she groaned then sat back down. Just then Branch came back down with dark blue pants and a blue shirt.

I looked at him,"What?" he asked,"The onesies look ridiculous" "I made them you know" I told him and he responded with a,"Yeah, I know." Then he went over to the table, grabbed the Oreos, threw them at Lilly, grabbed the marshmallows and went upstairs.

Lilly looked at me with a pleading look at let her go upstairs."Okay" I started,"We have the choice of either a game or show for now. Raise your hand for what you want and I'll count the votes, show? No one? Game it is. What do you wanna play" "Truth or dare!" suggested Suki, everyone agreed.

"Okay, Poppy, dare or dare?" Suki asked,"It's truth or dare" said Copper and she said,"I know." "Dare" I answered,"Okay, I dare you to ask Branch who his crush is, and tell me!" I sighed. Then I walked up stairs, and knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. I was walking away, door opened.

"Who's your crush?" I asked him "Tell Suki it's not her." and he closed his door. I walked downstairs and said,"Branch said and I quote,'Tell Suki, it's not her'" Suki wasn't too happy about this.

"Fine then! Tell me you guys crushes!" Suki said angrily.

Cooper-don't have one

Biggie-neither do I

Satin-GD

Chenille-actually I like GD

Both glare at each other angrily

GD-I can't choose between the two twins

Satin-What?

Chenille-You have to choose

GD-But I

Then the twins started yelling at GD ranting in and in about how he had to choose, and if he didn't choose a certain twin then this or that would happen if he didn't choose them

Branch came downstairs and told me he was going to get the 3 huge bags if popcorn from my house. When he came back, he had 3 10 feet tall bags if popcorn and he threw it around so everyone could have some. We started eating the popcorn watching GD get yelled at untill Suki said,"Alright! Enough! We have to know everyone else's crushes! My turn, my crush is Branch. Next"

Creek-Poppy

Smidge- No one

Poppy-Umm, I'll pass

Branch-Say it

Poppy-It doesn't matter, he doesn't like me anyways

Smidge-You don't know that

Creek-Say it Poppy, it's fine

Poppy-Branch

Suki-What?

Branch-Poppy

Poppy-Yeah?

Branch-I said my crushes name, Poppy

Suki-What?!?

"Seriously?" I asked,"Yep he responded and left. After a few moments he came back and said,"Looks I'm not going on that blind date" "Your going on that date, it's just it won't be a blind one" Chenille said, the Satin added,"It was with Poppy."

Branch and and I looked at each other then he went upstairs and I grabbed a plate and said,"Anyone hungry?"

After we all got our food Suki asked sadly,"So Branch and I aren't going to that movie the first if summer huh?" and then Creek asked,"Wait, first of Summer?"

A|N sorry about the lack if updates. I've been shopping, cooking, and cleaning with my mom and sister for a party July tomorrow. My birthdays in November and my sister's is 8n March but since we don't have the money for 2 parties, we're going to celebrate them together tommorow.

Reminders:

Have fun

WORDS: 1837

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 107 16
a total drama chatfic because i am unoriginal and unfunny! lots of gwourtney and aleheather with hints of noco, lyler (is that their ship name???), a...
448K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
32.6K 483 13
These are just some of my fav wof memes.