Illegal Attraction

By mylotusflower

*Mature Content* Spencer and her best friend Kaden just moved back to America. After 3 years abroad in board... More

My Adonis
Earth to Donavan
Why do you have to be so perfect?
Let it go baby
Purple and gold eyes
Seriously?
How long?
Not worth it?
New chapter is up but...
Who do you belong to?
What doesn't kill you
Breaking the news
Update is up
Meeting the family
Meeting his family
Meeting his family continued..
Who's to blame?
Aftermath
All mine
The truth
Problems
Who's who?
Grendel?...wait..Spencer?
Family
Losses
Sacrifice
New Life
Blake
Loving Blake

Surprise...

6.8K 397 54
By mylotusflower

With the chaos surrounding her, Spencer couldn't care less about the excruciating pain she could feel in her lower abdomen. She watched as over ten doctors and nurses tried to restrain Donavan. He was too busy attacking people, he hadn't even paid attention to her encounter with Blake.

She was about to call out to him, when the pain became unbearable, causing her to scream out loud, which eventually gained everyone's attention.

"Baby?" Donavan gasped, suddenly calm.

"It hurts, Donavan. Make it stop! Please, make it stop!" She cried.

"Doc! What's going on? Why is she in pain? I thought you doubled up on the meds?" He fired question after question.

He didn't know what emotion to express at the moment. Spencer was finally awake, he was ecstatic, but then again, she was in excruciating pain, which kind of put a damper in his celebratory mood.

"I don't know what is gong on." The doctor frantically replied. "Ms. King, where does it hurt?" He asked her, feeling around her abdomen.

When he got to the spot where Spencer was hurt, she screamed out in pain at the added pressure.

"Ms. King, I'm going to need you to push." He informed her, firing off orders to the nurses around him.

Within a few seconds, Spencer was preparing herself for the worst pain of her life.

"We cannot give you anymore meds Ms. King, it's too late for it. You're going to have to do this on your own." He explained, preparing himself for another delivery.

"What is going on? Is she okay?" Donavan asked frantically.

There was no mistaking the fear in his voice.

"There's another baby in there, your highness, we are going to need to deliver the baby right now, because it's coming." The doctor told him, inconspicuously shoving him to the side to get a better view of Spencer.

No one had noticed Kaden, who walked over to Blake's limp body, tears brimming his eyes as he picked up his lifeless mate and quietly walked out of the room.

"What?" Donavan and Spencer yelled simultaneously.

"Another baby? Triplets?" Donavan asked, unable to contain his excitement.

"On the count of three Ms. King, I am going to need you to push. One... two... three." The doctor coached, ignoring him.

With what little strength she had, Spencer pushed, again and again, until a loud deafening cry surrounded them.

"It's a girl!" The doctor announced.

A series of cheers and claps surrounded the room, and Spencer could feel herself getting lightheaded.

The doctor handed the baby over to Donavan after she was cleaned up, and the smile that adorned his face as he took his little girl in his arms was priceless.

"Ms. King..." The doctor trailed off when he noticed she wasn't conscious.

"What is wrong with her?" Donavan asked, suddenly scared, clutching his baby girl tighter.

"She's just passed out from exhaustion, Your Highness. She'll be fine." The doctor replied, checking her pulse before asking a nurse to help clean her up.

Donavan stared into his baby girl's light hazel eyes and instantly fell in love.

"Daddy is going to protect you with his life; you are my life now, princess. You, your brothers, and your mom; you guys mean everything to me, and I'll spend the rest of my life supporting, protecting, and loving you all." He silently vowed.

At the mention of his sons, Donavan suddenly realized he hadn't even looked at them yet. He had refused to get anywhere close to them, because he was too busy attacking everyone in his line of vision when Spencer had flat-lined.

He looked over at his now sleeping mate. For a person who laid dormant for over four months, she sure was sleeping like she hadn't slept in years. Taking a closer look at her, he could still see the bruises formed around her neck from the time he had choked her.

His wolf whimpered from the sudden onslaught of memories and emotions that evaded him, and Donavan couldn't help but follow suit.

Knowing Spencer, there was no way in hell she was forgiving him anytime soon. He definitely had his work cut out for him.

"Your Highness." A nurse called out to him, momentarily gaining his attention.

"Do you want to see the other two?" She asked with a small smile.

Donavan could tell the young woman was already attached to the little boys by the way her eyes shone at the mention of them.

"Yes, of course." He nodded eagerly.

The smile he already had on his face widened when the two little boys were wheeled into the room.

"What are you going to name them?" The nurse asked him

"I'll leave that to Spencer." He shrugged, leaning in to kiss both their heads.

When the babies felt their father's kiss on their foreheads, they simultaneously opened their eyes, staring up at Donavan. They looked to be in a trance, the way they looked at him made him feel like the luckiest man in the world.

When the baby in his arms begun getting restless, she caught the boy's attention and the moment their eyes locked with their sister's, Donavan gasped as he witnessed the boys' eyes glow purple, then gold, before going back to their emerald greens. They were bonding with her.

He heard Spencer stir on the bed behind him, and immediately turned towards her. But, the twin boys weren't too happy about their father disturbing their bonding moment with their sister, because two sets of tiny little growls were heard behind him, frightening him. When Donavan turned around, his jaw dropped at the sight in front of him. There, laying in the little bassinets were two little midnight black whelps, staggering, and trying to stand on their shaky paws as they growled at their father.

Spencer gasped when she took in the sight in front of her. Her little babies had turned into pups, and from the look of things, they were angry.

Slowly and cautiously, Donavan approached their bassinet and gently placed the little girl in between them, which successfuly silenced them. His eyes were still wide, as he watched them change back to their human selves and continued to stare at their sister.

"Donavan." Spencer choked out.

Like a flick of a switch, his attention was immediately averted to Spencer.

"Hey, baby." He breathed nervously.

Spencer really didn't know how to approach him. She was too exhausted to be mad at him, but she knew once she regained her strength, her anger would come back ten fold.

She ignored him, turning towards her babies. "Bring them over here, I want to hold them." She said in a dismissive tone.

Donavan knew he was going to have his work cut out for him when it came to wining Spencer back, but he hadn't expected it to hurt this much when she ignored him, which made him wonder how she felt when he had ignored her.

"Kaden..." Spencer called through the mind link, trying to connect with him. She knew he must have felt Blake die, and she wanted him with her to be able to console him.

"Not now, Spencer. I'm happy you're awake, but I really need to be alone at the moment. I'll come over to see you when everyone else leaves, so we can talk." He replied somberly.

Spencer's heart broke at the tone of his voice, he sounded so broken.

"She said she'd be in room 203, do you know what she meant by that?" She asked him, deciding to relay Blake's dying message.

"Yea, I know. She's going to be reincarnated, and she wants me to find the baby girl, who she's coming back as... Wait, did you say 203?" He asked worriedly.

"Yea, why?" Spencer replied, her tone matching his.

"Spence, you're in room 203. Your room is room 203." He whispered, and before she could process what he had said, her room door burst open, revealing a heavily panting Kaden.

But, what got to her wasn't his appearance or his lack of breath, it was the way he stared at her daughter like she was the missing piece to his puzzle, like he was her protector, like he had found something he was looking for.

"Hell no!" Donavan growled when Kaden begun approaching the bassinet. "My daughter, is not your mate! Over my dead body."

Once he said the last part of the sentence, Kaden's head reflexively snapped towards him, and a crazed smile graced his face.

"Oh, how I've waited for this day...Then, over your dead body it shall be." He replied before taking predatory steps towards him.

A/N

The book is almost over guys, only a few more chapters left. School is hectic right now, but I'm trying, I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.3K 19
I went to the Captains quarters to find out what he needed. He would probably tell me that I couldn't remain on the ship. I stood at attention, salu...
12.3K 161 5
A/n:" this is a book that me and TrapMaster20 are working on a book that has two different points of views of two brothers y/n L/n and Angie L/n. And...
18.6K 396 41
He owns multiple clubs thanks to his fathers heritage, but who knew buying half of a strip club could turn his life around forever. From how he live...
666K 28.8K 49
An arranged marriage story. The way it normally happens in India. A cute and simple love story with a little to no drama. Walk in the life of Arjun a...