New Life

As Kaden advanced on Donavan, Spencer could see the determination and fury in his eyes, and she knew Donavan wouldn't stand a chance against him. The feral look Kaden's eyes held, frightened her, and as angry as she was at Donavan, she would never wish harm upon him.

"Kaden, stop." She weakly pleaded, trying, but failing to stand up.

Kaden's steps faltered, when he heard how weak her voice sounded, and he stopped, turning towards her.

"She said she'd come back to me, Spence. That's her." He explained, pointing towards the baby protectively wrapped in Donavan's arms.

"No, the fuck she's not your mate!" Donavan exclaimed before adding "You better stop your friend, Brooke. Because, if he takes any step closer towards my daughter, I will not hesitate to retaliate."

"What do you mean?" Spencer asked, wide eyed, and ignoring Donavan's statement.

"When Blake asked me for permission to sacrifice her life for yours, she promised me she'd come back. She told me she'd be reincarnated, the minute she died and that another baby would be born in this hospital, she told me to find the baby. That's her, Spence, she's Blake." Kaden explained, his eyes shifting from Spencer to the baby girl in Donavan's arms.

"You're not actually believing this bullshit, baby, are you?" Donavan mocked, further infuriating Kaden, who released a ferocious growl.

"Shut the fuck up for a second, Donavan. This is Kaden, he wouldn't lie about something like this. Besides, I believe him, and that's all that matters." She spoke up.

Donavan was shocked when he heard those words leave Spencer's lips. He couldn't believe she was siding with Kaden over him.

"Even if I do believe him, this is disgusting, she's just a kid. He can't and will not be her mate. That makes him a pervert, a pedophile." Donavan continued on raging.

Spencer calmly stood up when she noticed Kaden's anger reaching its peak, she gently took her daughter from Donavan, before moving away. She hadn't moved up to two feet away from Donavan, when she saw what she had been expecting a lot sooner. Kaden, flew across the room, landing on top of Donavan before delivering bone crunching blows to his body.

It didn't take long for the rest of her family who had heard the chaos going on in her room, to come barreling through the door. But, what she had not expected, was her dad and Kaden's dad, Chris, joining Kaden to beat down her mate.

It took all the on-duty hospital securities to separate them. When everyone was separated, Spencer couldn't help but cringe at the sight of Donavan's face. He looked busted, and that was putting it mildly.

Conrad and Chris stood up, straightening out their suits, which surprisingly still looked crisp and clean.

"Stupid piece of shit called my son a pedophile." Chris muttered. While Conrad walked up to Donavan, punching him again.

"I was going to respect you, because you're 'The King." He mocked, using air quotes. "But, you slander my family, and you slander me. I do not ever want to hear Kaden's name in the same sentence as those vile, belittling words you just used to describe him. Do I make myself clear?" He ordered.

Considering Donavan's wolf had taken a back seat, Donavan had no choice but to bow and obey Conrad.

Kaden looked around the room, noticing the mess they had made. He just knew his dad and Conrad were going to have to come out of pocket to fix all this.

"Where are Spencer and the babies?" he asked when he noticed she was no longer in the room with them.

That statement seemed to bring everyone crashing back down to reality, because everyone became frantic, searching for the new mother and her children.