cupcake | yoonmin

By LUMINARYPJM

yoongi secretly leaves a cupcake with a note everyday on jimin's desk. More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
x
xx

1.1K 57 1
By LUMINARYPJM

how did you even ace lee's pop quiz? tell me your secrets. consider this as my bribe.

xx

and yoongi watched as the black haired boy looked around the classsroom they were in, looking for anyone who could be possibly leaving the cupcake. next he saw jimin pulling out a post it and writing on it.

when the class ended, jimin did not have the chance to see whoever picked up the note(and the person behind the cupcakes)

who are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 44.9K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 4.6K 29
In Big Hit High, there was always peace. That is until Seven certain boys set foot in it. Since then on, the school changed. V bullies JungKook beca...
30.3K 1.3K 14
They were bestfriends, however, they knew they loved each other even more than that. But she had a secret he didn't know, a secret that was meant to...
367K 11.1K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...