Real Madrid Group Chat

By iamzebanaaz

Just a story where Marcelo accidentally adds a girl in the Real Madrid Group Chat! Word of warning, this book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A Year with Real Madrid - Rough Summary
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Christmas Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 14

2.8K 50 22
By iamzebanaaz

Angie's P.O.V.

Gareth told me that he was going to pick me up in 30 minutes so I took a quick shower and put on a navy blue skater dress on. It had spaghetti straps with floral print on it and it was backless and really cute! I paired it with dark brown sandals and sling bag. I left my black wavy hair open and put on a little bit of makeup on. I grabbed my bag and put my wallet and mobile inside it. The doorbell rang and I went to answer the door.

There stood a very dashing looking Gareth Bale wearing dark blue jeans and white buttoned up shirt with a navy coat over it (Image above). He had a single pink rose in his hand.

He looked over at me and smiled that gorgeous smile of his, "Hey. You look beautiful."

I blushed, "Thank you, you look handsome." He grinned at me and handed me the rose. I blushed and thanked him again. I quickly went to the kitchen and placed the rose in a glass of water. I made my way back to Gareth and grinned at him saying "Let's go." He returned the grin and went out the door. I followed him and locked the door behind me. He walked forward to his car and opened the passenger door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I jokingly pulled his cheeks.

He gave me a toothy smile and replied, "Well I got a date with a beautiful lady, gotta treat her right." He winked at me closing the door. I was blushing madly as he made his way and got in the driver's seat, a wide smile still on his face.

He pulled the car on the road and made his way to wherever we were going. The radio was playing quietly in the car but no words were spoken between us. We both kept sneaking glances at each other and share smiles and silly grins. I had butterflies in my stomach each time our eyes met and he smiled at me. I felt like I was a girl in high school with a crush on this really hot guy.

Finally, Gareth broke the silence by asking "So is there any particular place that you want to visit?"

"Actually there is. I've always wanted to see the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Plaza de Cibeles." I told him getting excited. I've always wanted to see these two places especially Cibeles cos I've always been fascinated with it ever since I saw it in the victory parade of Real Madrid.

Gareth gave me a fond smile and said: "Okay then first we'll go to the Palace and then Cibeles."

"Yay! Okay!" I cheered which made him chuckle.

After driving around for a few minutes we made it to the Palace and Gar parked the car and put on a pair of Ray Bans, most probably to get away undetected by the fans.

He got out of the car and made his way towards me, opening the door for me and offering me a hand. Gosh, he is such a gentleman! I took his hand and got out of the car.

We roamed around the Palace which thankfully wasn't much crowded. Gareth was such an easy going guy. We had a great conversation going on. We both got to know each other better, had funny banter and many laughs. After we were done with the palace, we got inside the car again and went to Retiro Park.

It was so huge and gorgeous! There were plenty of walks, cafe/bars, a museum, the crystal palace and boating lake there. We got lunch at a cafe there and after lunch, we went to the crystal palace in the park.

It was made of glass and the sunlight hit it made it appear majestic. We roamed around there and then we made our way to the boating lake of the park.

There we rented a boat and paddled around the boating lake, laughing and giggling the whole time. We spend around 4 hours in the park and when the sun set we made our way to the Cibeles.

We were so hyped up by now. We sang along to the radio in loud voices and silly moves. We were having way too much fun with each other. I looked over at Gareth as I was laughing and froze.

He was singing along to Despacito and went off-key on purpose to make both of us laugh. He looked so carefree and happy just singing and laughing. His eyes had a spark of happiness in them and his face seemed to be glowing.

I felt my breath get caught and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I couldn't stop looking at him, it was as if I was seeing him for the first time, really seeing him and it made me feel something... something I haven't felt before...

Gar noticed my silence and looked at me concerned, "Are you, okay Angel ?"

My heart fluttered at his concern and I gave him a huge smile, "Never better."

He returned the smile and said look, pointing out towards the front.

"Wow.." was the only thing that left my mouth. In front of us was the historic Plaza de Cibeles. It was beautifully lit with yellow lights all around. The sky was dark blue and the Plaza shined brightly against it. It was beyond beautiful and I just got goosebumps looking at it.

Gareth's P.O.V.

I stared at her as she stared at the Plaza. Her expression was one of wonder and awe as she stared at the monument in front of her. Her eyes sparkled and her face looked like an angel's as the Plaza's light reflected on her. I could look at this girl forever and never get tired of it.

At that moment I felt something weird in the pit of my stomach and my heart started to beat a little bit faster when she locked eyes with me and gave me a smile. I couldn't help but return it.

Whatever this girl was doing to me, I didn't want her to stop. I didn't want this feeling to stop.

Angie's P.O.V.

Gar parked the car and we both got out and sat on the hood of his car. Gareth wrapped his hand around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. At this moment everything was perfect in the world.

We sat there for a few hours, having a small conversation here and there. Around 9 we left the Plaza and Gareth took us to a fancy Italian restaurant for dinner.

We got to my house at 11:30 and we were exhausted. Gareth got out and walked towards my side to open the door for me and again offered me a hand to get out. I took his hand and gave him a smile. He smiled back and we walked towards my door.

"I had a lovely time Gar. Thank you so much for this. This day was beyond perfect." I said as I looked into his eyes.

He smiled widely "It was my pleasure beautiful. I hope we can do this again soon."

I nodded my head with a blush on my face. I placed my right hand on his left shoulder and my left hand on his right cheek and turned his head a little as I placed a soft kiss on his left cheek.

"Good night Gar," I whispered in his ear as I pulled away and unlocked my door.

I turned to look at him as I opened the door and went in, he was looking at me with shock, awe, and adoration on his face which made me bite my lip and giggle as I closed the door and leaned against it with a wide smile and a blush on my face.

3rd P.O.V.

Gareth snapped out of his trance as the door closed and whispered, "Good night Angel" as a grin made its way towards his face. He went to his car and went home, the grin never leaving his face.

That night both of them laid on their beds with wide smiles on their faces and sparks in their eyes, thinking about each other, getting absolutely zero sleep and unknowingly falling for each other.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hey guys! What do you think about this chapter? Personally, this is probably the best thing I've ever written. Lemme know your thoughts in the comments. I spent hours writing this chapter so please vote, comment, follow and share this story with your friends.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.2K 17
BOOK ONE - IN WHICH, MARCO TRIES TO WIN BACK HIS EX-WIFE AND HIS DAUGHTER AFTER RUINING THEIR LIVES.
15.9K 649 42
"π‘†π‘œ π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑀𝑒? π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑀𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐽𝑒𝑑𝑒? 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘Ž π‘π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦...
28.4K 457 28
You can stay here tonight,if you want"-he said Yeah,why not?"-I replied and he smiled Alison is 22 years old and she is big fan of Real Madrid,her dr...
158K 6.7K 113
Adelina is sent to Madrid to spend her weekend but where did she spend it?? Yeah in Real madrid's players mansion. *completed* β€’lex⭐️