Double Journey ( A Round Trip...

By ShaoYeloveBL

This story is about the love story of Cheng Yi Chen and also Cheng Yi Cheng. First three Vol and the last two... More

FAQs FOR Around Trip To Love
Chapter 11 (Vol 1)
Chapter 12 (Vol 1)
Chapter 13 (Vol 1)
Chapter 14 (Vol 1)
Chapter 16 (Vol 1)
Chapter 17 (Vol 1)
Chapter 18 (Vol 1)
Chapter 19 (Vol 1)
Chapter 20 (Vol 1)
Chapter 21 (Vol 1)
Chapter 22 (Vol 1)
Chapter 23 (Vol 1)
Chapter 24 (Vol 1)
Chapter 25 (Vol 1)
Chapter 26 (Vol 1)
Chapter 27 (Vol 1)
Chapter 28 (Vol 1)
Chapter 29 (Vol 1)
Chapter 30 (Vol 1)
Chapter 31 (Vol 1)
Chapter 32 (Vol 1)
Chapter 33 (Vol 1)
Chapter 34 (Vol 1)
Chapter 35 (Vol 1)
Chapter 36 (Vol 1)
Chapter 37 (Vol 1)
Chapter 38 (Vol 1)
Chapter 39 (Vol 1)
Chapter 40 (Vol 1)
Chapter 41 (Vol 1)
Chapter 42 (Vol 1)
Chapter 43 (The End Vol 1)
Chapter 1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 2 (Vol 6)
Chapter 3 (Vol 6)
Chapter 4 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5.1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Preview) (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Vol 6)
Chapter 7 (Vol 6)
Chapter 8 (Vol 6)
Chapter 9 (Ending Volume 6)
Chapter 1 (Vol 7)
Chapter 2 (Vol 7)
Chapter 3 (Vol 7)
Chapter 4 (Vol 7)
Chapter 5 (Vol 7)
Chapter 6 (Vol 7)
Chapter 7 (Vol 7)
Chapter 8 (Ending Volume 7)
ARRTL (Greedy of Joy) Preview
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 1
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 2
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 3
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 4 (Ending)
Prologue (Vol 4)
Chapter 1 (Vol 4)
Chapter 2 (Vol 4)
Chapter 3 (Vol 4)
Chapter 4 (Vol 4)
Chapter 5 (Vol 4)

Chapter 15 (Vol 1)

7.3K 114 7
By ShaoYeloveBL

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

PS: Forgot to mention, if you want comment on Chapter 11-14, please don't highlight as it not recommended and I will change the content to POV soon

******

Now when think of it, that time both of us are really in love. Is just that we are still in the age of naïve and sentimental, still unable to afford this kind of heavy love. So is easily to feel impatient and restless. Doesn't know use what to protect this love to maintain forever. Whatever can do, already do, including boy and boy having sex, still we both need something to promise this commitment. Although it is just an abstract, it is still can comfort us.

The English teacher that taught them is a Christian, so her wedding is held at the church that nearby their school. The students are very excited to look forward how is the fierce and unreasonable teacher look like when she wore the wedding dress. There are large of number of people went to the ceremony, the church can burst in no time. Lu Feng pestered a bit, both of them just can see how lively the wedding is through standing beside the door.

Both of them was standing at the end, hence Lu Feng will secretly hold Xiao Chen's hand since no one will noticed it out. Both of their fingers will be interlock each other, the sweat from their palm will be stick to each other.

Last time I never realized that hand language also can be so vast, the temperature of palm, the strength of fingers, when palm is folded up position, all these can easily express everything. Because of wanting to hold back and hide, our loves are more depth and sensitive compared ordinary lover.

"Mister XXX, will you marry Miss XXX as your wife?"

Lu Feng then squeezed Xiao Chen's hand and whispered "I will."

Xiao Chen also replied like how the bride replied "I do."

It may seem like ridiculous, but both of them are serious.

Lu Feng clenched Xiao Chen's hand.

Knowing that they won't have their own wedding, now they just stealing a little bit from other people's happiness.

The bride and the groom exchanged their rings, both Lu Feng and Xiao Chen doesn't have that thing, Lu Feng kept on stroked his empty ring finger, it was so hard until Xiao Chen almost tears.

Things happened so suddenly that no one even ready for it.

Secondary T is great honor to provide good barrier for the young lovers. So at that time, puppy love of high school students that always repeated is strictly prohibited.

The weather turn a little warmer, Lu Feng quietly pulled Xiao Chen to the playground at night; found a big tree shade, that beside got lot of piles of flowers and plant to sit down.

"This..." Lu Feng who is always bold and straightforward suddenly become mutter and mumbled "Got a thing to give you."

Lu Feng felt around inside his coat pocket, his face is trying to show a cool expression, when he took out his hand, it obviously he look kind of panic.

"What is the good thing about?"

"It is not something good." Lu Feng tried to be calm, "It is not worth of money either...You take a look, if you don't like it then is fine."

Xiao Chen stared at him "Your first grip so tight, how I can see what it is?"

Lu Feng "oh" a while, shrugged himself to open his fist, he look a little uncomfortable and not confident make Xiao Chen felt fresh and interesting.

Xiao Chen take a look, under the dim lights, he saw two silver rings quietly lying on Lu Feng's palm.

Lu Feng coughed a while "It is only silver, slightly cheap. If you feel is befitting then pick one."

Lu Feng saw Xiao Chen still doesn't have any reaction, he coughed again and with the nonchalant tone "If you don't like then fine. Just simply buy and play only. I also feel this style is too old-fashioned. The silversmith's eyes and crafting style is poor, his brain also not good, told him lot of time want to make two male rings only he understand, so useless..."

After a long talk still doesn't get any respond from Xiao Chen, Lu Feng felt a little awkward hence he shut his mouth, and his hand be taken back.

"Lu Feng." Xiao Chen whispered to him.

"What." Lu Feng sound like not happy. (This Lu Feng..Want to be sweet yet demanding people to accept, cannot reject. BOSS!!=3=)

Xiao Chen hugged his waist and buried himself into Lu Feng's arms.

Xiao Chen who is snivel and tears that look so ugly until a point he doesn't want Lu Feng to see his face.

"What are you doing?" Lu Feng voiced soft a little, stroked on Xiao Chen's head.

"I love you."

Lu Feng paused a while, touched Xiao Chen's wet face "Idiot, you crying for what!" He awkwardly held Xiao Chen's face and used his strength to lift up. "So ugly, are you still a man ah!"

Xiao Chen's shoulder twitched, unable to stop.

"Cried until like a fool." Lu Feng placed his forehead against Xiao Chen, eyes on eyes with him and said "Silly, I love you...I love Cheng Yi Chen...Lu Feng love Cheng Yi Chen."

"See what see? I really love you..." Lu Feng continued.

The ring is just right on his finger, the feel is slightly cold, Xiao Chen tightly held on his ring finger and said "Lu Feng, if one day you no longer love me, don't ask back the ring from me, I can paid you money, the ring cannot take back..."

Xiao Chen hasn't said finished and Lu Feng just pressed his lips onto him.

Xiao Chen bit his teeth, sobbing and a little trembling.

"Idiot, still crying! Good boy...Don't bite your teeth until so tight..." Lu Feng coaxed and pries Xiao Chen's gritted teeth. "How could I not love you...I just want to be with you..."

Xiao Chen held his shoulder tight and would not want to let go, like this kind of fierce kiss, in the future, nobody beside Lu Feng will able to give him.

The torchlight rays shone over Xiao Chen, he had not time to scream then got hold tightly by Lu Feng immediately, got his head pressed into Lu Feng's arms.

The End.

 *****
Again, before asking where is Chapter 1-10, please refer to my profile (Conversation) again for more detail...Thanks.. (Date Posting: 12.07.2017)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9.1K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
187K 10.7K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...
2.1M 114K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
232K 20K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...