Double Journey ( A Round Trip...

ShaoYeloveBL által

This story is about the love story of Cheng Yi Chen and also Cheng Yi Cheng. First three Vol and the last two... Több

FAQs FOR Around Trip To Love
Chapter 11 (Vol 1)
Chapter 13 (Vol 1)
Chapter 14 (Vol 1)
Chapter 15 (Vol 1)
Chapter 16 (Vol 1)
Chapter 17 (Vol 1)
Chapter 18 (Vol 1)
Chapter 19 (Vol 1)
Chapter 20 (Vol 1)
Chapter 21 (Vol 1)
Chapter 22 (Vol 1)
Chapter 23 (Vol 1)
Chapter 24 (Vol 1)
Chapter 25 (Vol 1)
Chapter 26 (Vol 1)
Chapter 27 (Vol 1)
Chapter 28 (Vol 1)
Chapter 29 (Vol 1)
Chapter 30 (Vol 1)
Chapter 31 (Vol 1)
Chapter 32 (Vol 1)
Chapter 33 (Vol 1)
Chapter 34 (Vol 1)
Chapter 35 (Vol 1)
Chapter 36 (Vol 1)
Chapter 37 (Vol 1)
Chapter 38 (Vol 1)
Chapter 39 (Vol 1)
Chapter 40 (Vol 1)
Chapter 41 (Vol 1)
Chapter 42 (Vol 1)
Chapter 43 (The End Vol 1)
Chapter 1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 2 (Vol 6)
Chapter 3 (Vol 6)
Chapter 4 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5 (Vol 6)
Chapter 5.1 (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Preview) (Vol 6)
Chapter 6 (Vol 6)
Chapter 7 (Vol 6)
Chapter 8 (Vol 6)
Chapter 9 (Ending Volume 6)
Chapter 1 (Vol 7)
Chapter 2 (Vol 7)
Chapter 3 (Vol 7)
Chapter 4 (Vol 7)
Chapter 5 (Vol 7)
Chapter 6 (Vol 7)
Chapter 7 (Vol 7)
Chapter 8 (Ending Volume 7)
ARRTL (Greedy of Joy) Preview
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 1
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 2
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 3
ARTTL (Greedy of Joy) Part 4 (Ending)
Prologue (Vol 4)
Chapter 1 (Vol 4)
Chapter 2 (Vol 4)
Chapter 3 (Vol 4)
Chapter 4 (Vol 4)
Chapter 5 (Vol 4)

Chapter 12 (Vol 1)

11.6K 131 15
ShaoYeloveBL által

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

PS: Forgot to mention, if you want comment on Chapter 11-14, please don't highlight as it not recommended and I will change the content to POV soon~

*****

Together with Lu Feng, their "position" is even more obvious, every time of the ranking is out, Lu Feng will felt damn ashamed of himself, Xiao Chen looked at the league table that have two names that is far apart make him felt happy for Lu Feng's mishap.

Lu Feng ridicule said "Is all because you had sucked my essence away."

...Shameless.

Their class teacher who see them being so close, purposely find Xiao Chen to discuss about something, the content can summary up by two point. One, Xiao Chen must keep his distance to maintain his score, avoid Lu Feng to drag him down. Second friendship between students should be loving and helping each other, as Xiao Chen is an advance student, he should actively help the Lu Feng as Lu Feng is the less advance student.

Using the name of "self-study", both of them can openly sit together, head close with the head, arms close with arms and even leg also close together, like a two conjoined twins.

"You at least got an American mom, your English level is just like this?"

"I am good at saying but not good at writing." Lu Feng pissed off said, he began to doodles around his English Test Paper. "In addition, all these exam paper let my mom do, she might not able to pass, you look at all these questions, simply just want to find problem only. Is just like you find a random chinese man on the street and asked him 'transfer'(交代= jiāodài) and 'explain'(交待= jiāodài) got any differences, see he able to answer it out or not."

T/N 1: In here the pinyin is almost the same, is just like how I purposely change Xiao Chen's bro name to Yi Cheng because both of their name is almost the same and is same if trans to English which is Cheng Yi Chen.=3=

That Lu Feng has the ability of chop logic and change topic is very high. Two three sentences from him will make Xiao Chen unable to fight back, after chit-chatting for half day only he remembered his got duty that he should do.

Is really helpless, Xiao Chen said "Lu Feng, teacher assist me to help you."

Doesn't know what is Lu Feng thinking, he evilly smiled "Then come and help me ah."

In fact both of them din't touched each other for so long. The dorm and classroom is full of people, both of them did not behaved impetuous , the most of it is using "tuition" time, Lu Feng's hand will be under the table interlocked with Xiao Chen's hand, both of them already familiar with each other palm. He will always hand to slowly rubbed Xiao Chen's palm, from Xiao Chen's palm to each of his fingertips, careful and gentle. Such a secret and intimate of caressed.

After get used to it, it will be hardly to forget about it.

Being abstinence for too long, both of their stares to each other is like not enough of eat, not enough of warm. There are once time Xiao Chen received his exercises roll from the teacher office and Lu Feng who seem like doesn't care that he also got punished by Office of Academic Affairs. That time is their self-study time, the hallway was empty and that daring Lu Feng walked toward to him, grabbed him and gave him a long kiss.

The result is both of them awkwardly squat on the ground and picked all the papers but still missing three papers.

The Saturday morning, Xiao Chen as usual follow his morning routine woke up early, stand beside Lu Feng's bed to bend down to wear his shoes, suddenly got hugged from Lu Feng from behind, he got shocked, doesn't dare to shout, only softly pat his hand to indicate him don't simply do it, since got people already woke up.

Lu Feng hugged even more firm "Don't go out and study, we both stay at the dorm ok?"

"Ain't Little Fatty always stayed in the dorm?" Xiao Chen being helpless "We can do what in front of him?"

"Xiao Chen, why not go to my house?"

"Eh? Want to see father/mother-in-law?"

Lu Feng's English is horrible till he cannot differentiate father/mother-in-laws and grandfather/grandmother.

"Nope...My dad went to back to US, there no one in the house."

Despite Lu Feng tone sound implying something that even make Xiao Chen's faced red, both of wanting to be together still win over everything. Xiao Chen took out his book from his bag, only bring the empty bag to fool the public, on the other hand, Lu Feng just put his wallet and house keys into his pocket, empty-handed and blatantly went out.

The distance between Lu Feng house's and school is only took around one and a half hour of time using highway drive. With this calculation, before their dorm close the door at Sunday 11:00pm, they got thirty seven hour of free time.

Thirty seven hour is not long enough, cannot afford to waste every second and minutes. Both of them already syncs to each other before they close the door, result used too much of strength, accidentally both knocked to each other tooth. "Ouch..." Xiao Chen used his hand to his numb mouth, feeling a little embarrassed.

Lu Feng said "cannot, redo again."

Xiao Chen haven't had time to laugh, straight got a forced kiss by Lu Feng. Ahhh...He is bitting...So cruel, my lips going to break soon...Hey, don't suck...Cannot, I am going to dizzy soon..

"Come to my room. Ok?" Lu Feng lows down his voice, got a little bit of wheezing.

"For what?"

"Nothing...Just come and take a look only..."

At first is really just take a look then don't know since when both of them rolled to the bed."

"You are heavy, don't press yourself on me...Wuuu...All the oxygen will be squeezed out by you, I cannot breath anymore.''

"No worried, I can help you do CPR..."

"....Cannot...Let go your hand..Ahhh........."

"Want to come again?"

"If is a human also need to rest right? Where can everyday non stop ah."

"I can, come..."

"...I am hungry..."

"Let call for delivery...Eat finish then continue."

"...."

Xiao Chen doesn't want to care about man pride and deeply admitted that himself doesn't have that physical energy to do those thing if were compared to Lu Feng who is fine like a dragon, positive youth and have an extraordinary kind of demand.

"Stop playing." Xiao Chen who is dead tired stuck himself on the bed.

"You are too useless." Lu Feng looked at his pales face, "The dinner also wasted."

"I this high IQ is only specialized in mental, this kind of heavy labor where can stand of it."

"This kind of heavy labor? My one...Is it heavy?"

"Being dirty-minded also must have a limit...Hey, don't mess around...I am so tired."

"One more time then ok already.

Xiao Chen grinned "You own-self settle it! My hand going to broke soon! Who know both hand will be broke and unable to write anymore..."

"Hand sore? Pity you."

Hypocrite. Who is the one that damage my both hand.

Under the blanket, Lu Feng hold Xiao Chen's hand and massage for it, once too comfort, Xiao Chen forget that he should be fierce to him.

"Xiao Chen."

"Yes." Xiao Chen's wrist, arm and..... Well, this is good...Massage too good... Xiao Chen relaxed his whole body thinking to fall asleep just like that.

"I want you."

"It is not like never do before." Xiao Chen blurred. "Why suddenly being so polite?"

"Is not the same like how it used to do like last time." Lu Feng laughed "I want to hug you."

"..." Xiao Chen opened one of his eyes still puzzled " Hug...How to hug?"

Xiao Chen always thought that the most amazing thing is only use the mouth.

The End.

*****
Before asking where is Chapter 1-10, please refer to my profile (Conversation) again for more detail...Thanks.. (Date Posting: 12.07.2017)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

158K 10.1K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
82.7K 4.8K 75
As a child, Wei Wuxian had been rescued from living on the streets and taken in by the Lans. Being haunted by his past, he slowly got better in the c...
14.6K 334 8
After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided to take her own life by jumping down the...
5.6K 302 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...