HEIR → DRACO MALFOY X READER

By reyypalpatine

D.M. x Reader → Your family made a contract with the Malfoys that you'll carry the Malfoy Heir during your se... More

W A R N I N G S.
P L A Y L I S T.
I.
II.
III.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
Update 7.24.2023

IV.

11.9K 335 241
By reyypalpatine

CHAPTER FOUR
THE REGULATIONS

July 9th, 1997

——You sat down at your bed unable to control the tears that trickled down your cheeks. Aura and Richard waited for you to calm down before explaining the regulations while you stay at the Malfoys. You didn't want to listen to them, you kept thinking of ways to just leave and live a life in Finland or Germany. It would be tedious nonetheless it seemed better than to have intercourse with Draco Malfoy and be forced to carry a baby for nine to ten months. You just stared at the packed luggage on the ground that waited to be taken out. Today was the day you would head to the Malfoys and live with them.

"Y/n." Aura cooed, sitting down beside you whilst tucking you in her embrace.

"Just tell me what I have to do." you spoke, fidgeting with your fingers.

Aura glanced up at Richard expecting him to explain to you what your obligations were. Richard willingly took a seat next to you.

"Look at me." Richard tenderly ordered.

You gazed up at your father your eyes a puffy red as tears continued to pour down your face.

"I know this is hard for you. I will regret this for the rest of my life seeing my daughter to do this. If anything I would make sure we never end up in this situation." Richard told you, expecting empathy from your eyes yet your eyes glinted with misery.

"You will be staying with the Malfoys till the start of the next school year. Throughout that time I—we–expect you both to copulate once every two weeks. In the mean time you are to always accompany Draco throughout the manor whenever you want to leave his room. Don't come in contact with any other Death Eater besides the Malfoys unless necessary." Richard paused, grabbing your hand.

"If you don't conceive a child by Mid-August we will send you to a site that will evaluate you." Richard finished.

Your cries stopped as you took time to keep in mind every regulation that was in motion.

Have Draco accompany you throughout the manor.
Don't come in contact with any other Death Eaters bedsides the Malfoys.
If you do not conceive by Mid-August you will be evaluated.
Copulation must be preformed once every two weeks.

"Understood?"

"Understood." you mumbled, wiping away your tears. Your father stood up and walked out of your room, you turned your body towards your mother who's eyes were filled with tears. "I know you don't want to do this, mum."

She shook her head scared to speak of her disapproval of all this, "it's beyond my reach now, angel. I really tried to stop it all and I've tried coming to terms with it all. I'm powerless."

"I promise you once your precious child is born. Your father and I will support you in whatever means for whatever you want." your mother promised.

"But mum, the baby, I can not just ignore my child." you told her.

"I will care for my grand baby. Don't worry about it." your mother cooed, rubbing your back.

Your father entered the room ordering you around, "Come on, we have to go so the Dark Lord won't spot Y/n."

—You had been quickly sent to Draco's room as the Dark Lord had ordered all his Death Eaters in a meeting. You were quietly upstairs waiting for Draco to enter his room, but with every footstep you shivered in fear. Technically as you weren't carrying you were exposed to whatever treatment the Death Eaters chose. The doorknob fumbled, you jumped creeping back onto the bed afraid of who was on the other side.

You stared intently, whispering prayers under your breath, the door opened. You hastily took your wand out only to see Draco staring at you in surprise. You sighed putting your wand down, Draco entered closing the door behind him, "they all left. Next time you can lock the door. It probably won't help much, but I'll make sure that we can prohibit this part of the house."

Draco took off his blazer, "usually Bellatrix is the only one up here anyway."

Draco tossed his blazer aside taking a seat at the edge of the bed, "so have your parents told you?"

"Of what?"

"The rules."

"Oh...yes."

Draco unbuttoned the top of his shirt, rolling up the sleeves, huffing loudly, "I won't force you to anything until you're comfortable with it."

"To be fair I will never be, but I have to force myself at some point." you breathed, looking into Draco's eyes. "I jinxed myself didn't I?" you laughed lightheartedly.

Draco softly chuckled, "you sure did, Thornestone."

"So, we aren't getting married?" you quirked.

"Oddly enough, no, but we are to...conceive a child." Draco stammered, "it's probably not the best time to marry anyone especially under these circumstances."

"You're right, it's all being rushed due to a war. I can't even wrap my head around that." you laid back down, finding comfort on Draco's bed.

"I'm scared, Draco." you muttered.

"Me too."

—You awoke the next day standing in front of the window gazing at the dark sky. It was unusual to not hear any birds chirping in the morning. You stared at Draco, who slept on his couch, not wanting to make you uncomfortable. Your eyes flickered at the parchment and quill beside him on the desk. Walking over you began to write down a quick letter to send to Maxwell. Not wanting your parents to begin receiving your letters.

Signing off with your signature you cursed noticing that you had to use the Malfoy's owl. It would be a burden since the poor owl had to be sent all the way to Greece. You quickly put the letter in your trunk underneath some clothing. Hearing Draco grumble you positioned yourself by the window hoping to not stir suspicion.

"Good morning." you softly said, Draco returned the greeting rubbing his eyes.

"I was wondering by what time you'd be ready. As I can't go anywhere without you." you mentioned.

Draco sat up, "I'll be quick. Don't worry."

Draco walked over to his lavatory shutting the door behind him. You heard the water from the sink running you sighed taking off your nightgown, grabbing your outfit you hastily put it on before Draco could see you partially nude. Finishing dressing you headed over to Draco's desk writing another letter, but this time it was directed towards your parents in hopes of having Apollo dropped off. You folded the sheet of parchment, putting the quill back. Draco walked out of the bathroom his hair fixed and all; he looked at you.

"Should I get dressed too?" Draco questioned.

"Not if you don't want to. I just found it informal not to in your house." you discussed your reasoning.

"My parents hardly leave their room. The chance you come across them is low, and the Dark Lord should be in his chambers as of now." Draco checked the time, "We can also just ask an elf to bring us breakfast."

"I don't mind either way. I was just hoping if I can use your family owl to send my parents a letter." you gestured to the folded piece of parchment in your hand.

"Of course, here you can also seal it." Draco went to his desk pulling out an envelope and some of Parch's Magic Wax Seal. "Thank you." you put the letter in the envelope, sealing it off.

Draco hummed walking out the door you followed behind heading to a room you had never seen before throughout all your years of staying at the Malfoy Manor. Draco let you inside first, you saw the family owl cooped up in the room comfortably. A ginormous desk filled with parchment, ink, quills, and other miscellaneous objects. You saw the owl stare at the letter in your hand, you placed it out in front of you, the owl quickly grabbed the letter waiting by the window. You opened the window telling the owl to deliver the letter to the Thornestone Estate.

Draco caught your attention, "you know you can just use Ulysses to send letters."

"I know, the thing is I have to send letters very far from here." you stepped away from the window closing it.

Draco quirked a brow, "to Maxwell?"

You knew Draco's suspicions were correct, and you didn't want to avoid the question as it seemingly wouldn't cause you nor Draco harm, "yes. All the way to Greece."

"That is quite a way, but whatever pleases you, Thornestone." Draco shrugged his shoulders.

"You've been calling me Thornestone a lot lately." you pointed out, Draco tilted his head masking his abashed emotions through his voice, "I hadn't noticed."

You chose to ignore his odd response, "oh well. Do you think we can head downstairs to eat?"

Draco nodded his head allowing you to leave the office first. He stood beside you guiding you downstairs you slightly shivered at the cool temperatures. For some odd reason it felt so cool like there had been souls souring past you. Actually, you thought about it a lot more the fact that there had been people that would've died at the hands of the Dark Lord in the Malfoy Manor. It saddened you knowing that Draco was used to the coolness and death. You can tell that the whole atmosphere of the manor hardly affected him anymore.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs you both walked to the dining area.

"Ah! Draco! Come give your Aunt Bella a hug!"

Draco froze with you right behind him you tried stepping back behind the staircase.

"With a little friend!" Bellatrix cackled, getting up out of her seat.

Narcissa tried to stop her from approaching you and Draco, however Bellatrix was quick. She decided to take the chance to see who it was Draco had brought downstairs. You cursed under your breath thinking of what to do. Clearly, she had seen you and Draco didn't deny that anyone besides him was there. Draco tried to step in front of Bellatrix only for her to push past him and see you nervously stepping down the last steps.

"A Thornestone! Are you hiding a girl from your parents, Draco?" Bellatrix smirked, watching how Draco stood flabbergasted not knowing what to say. Stuck on wether to lie and hope his mother follow him along to remove suspicion of your purpose here or say the truth allowing another Death Eater to know of your purpose.

Narcissa appeared right before the three of you, "Draco!"

Both you and Draco now knew the narrative you were to follow. Your eyes flickering to his: a hidden message told between the two of you.

"Mum, I-I," Draco stuttered playing his part while you shamefully looked at the ground.

Bellatrix howled, "isn't this gold?! Draco has himself a girlfriend!"

"Once your father gets home we will be discussing your punishments for bringing a girl into the house." Narcissa scolded, she gazed at you, "I will be letting your parents know of your stay at the ma-,"

"Aw, Cissy they're just children. Let them have some fun." Bellatrix stopped Narcissa from reprimanding you. This is when you all knew she had believed the whole story.

Narcissa scorned, "just this once. Then, you will have to let me know of any of your friends stay here, Draco."

"Yes, mother." Draco said.

Narcissa hummed, "since you all are already here. Come eat."

You and Draco walked behind the two sisters knowing that you both had just dodged a bullet. It had only been day one and everything was already coming your way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 899 14
Know where your loyalty lies, Malfoy... *************************************** Hogwarts doesn't have one Malfoy, it doesn't have two... It has three...
885K 25.3K 54
Being Harry Potter's twin, your life is filled with action and fear, thanks to Voldemort. At Hogwarts, you have something you never had at the Dursle...
29.1K 284 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...
12.7K 453 46
❛𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭❜ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...