DON AMORE (Mafia Romance) 18+

By sultryslxt

Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled c... More

DON AMORE
Cast/Character profile & Trailer
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Author's note
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
BONUS CHAPTER #3 - FATALÈ
ALDILÀ AMORE / SHORT STORY
Q&A

Chapter forty three

78.4K 1.7K 1.1K
By sultryslxt

Adriana's POV

"Call us when you land, Okay?"

I nodded my head as Rosalina wraps her arms around both me and Dante who had just reached the bottom of the stairs. Once we pull away from her, I smile at mom who stood behind her.

"Cara, enjoy your time and don't think too much about anything." Mom told me as I reached her, "If you need anything, be sure to speak up and... stay safe."

"Valentina, you have nothing to worry about." Dante appeared as he placed his hand on mom's shoulders. Mom turned her gaze to him and gave him a small smile, "We have everything we need to be protected. Adriana will be safe."

As usual, if I had travelled abroad I would've taken a flight there but this was not the case here; it was not that simple. Since Dante was taking us on this trip, we were going to travel there in his private jet. At first, I was struck by the idea of travelling in a jet with no other passengers but as time came by, I was eased by the idea. Like he always would, Dante refused and did not leave a single place for an argument of taking a private jet and I understood him because of the circumstances. I was aware I was in grave danger, now that I know that Antonio was alive.

We made our to the private jet in Dante's car as he drove there himself. When Dante told me that he was going to take me to Italy, I was so excited however, not as much because I didn't want to go alone. It was only this morning that I found out that Fabio, Tony and Mia would be joining us and I never felt so grateful in my entire life, to go to a beautiful country with the people I feel most comfortable with.

For as long as I could remember, every time I travelled in my life I would be held under his captive. Although my freedom was right in front of me, I had no authority to actually take it because Antonio had this power over me that I could never conquer.

I snap back to reality when Dante caressed my hand before he held it in his.

"We're here Gattina."

We step out of the car and make our way to the private jet. As we approach it, I realise that there was two jets ready to be used.

"Dante? Who else is coming with us? Why is there two jets?"

"That one is for Tony, Fabio and Mia." He point at the one that was on our left, he then turned his attention back to the one we were approaching. "This one is for us."

My brows snap into a furrow when I look at Dante who maintained a hard glare. I blink a couple of times when Fabio, Tony and Mia came into my sight only to be heading towards the other jet. They were at quite a distance which was why they looked so small but I realised who they were when Mia waved her arms at me. I just smiled despite the fact that she really couldn't see me.

"What? Why couldn't they travel with us in one jet?" I ask,

"I want to travel alone with you gattina, is that a problem?" He glanced at me with a smirk and I just turned away to look straight ahead, fighting off the smile on my lip. Honestly, Dante always had his ways to make me smile and he didn't even had to try.

When we got in, I was automatically mesmerised. I never thought that something like a private jet would have me completely struck but this exact jet was just so beautiful. It was beautifully designed with leather seats and a couple of cup holders. The private jet also was designed with a thick plush carpet and I never seen anything like that.

"Dante, this is yours?"

I watch Dante with my face dropped as he nodded his head. My father had his fair share of private jets but nothing like this. This was all luxurious, nothing compared to what Antonio and Destefano had.

"Sí Gattina."

"Wow.."

"Come on Adriana, let's get settled in. We have all this to ourselves."

It had been an hour since we boarded this beautiful jet and already, I was becoming tired as my head fell back on this cushioned seats and a huge yawn broke out of my lips.

"Adriana, come along with me. I know a better place to sleep."

My head leans off the head rest as his voice fills my ears, immediately breaking my trance of sleeping. I blink a couple of times before I smile at a beaming Dante.

"Oh yeah?" I say, "I think these cushion seats are enough to have a good sleep." Dante offered me his hand as he shook his head with a chuckle, I gaze up at him before I laugh. "What?"

"Just come with me, I have something to show you."

I place my hand on his before he pulled me up and dragged me towards one of the doors that I thought was the restroom. My gaze wanders around as we make our way in and as soon as we did, I was left astounded. Dante had taken me further into the jet to a bedroom that I never imagined to see. This was honestly so beautiful, I wanted to spend most of my time here.

"Oh my God..." I murmur, just by the look of the comfy bed, sleep was suddenly the most appealing thing to me.

"Get some rest Adriana, I will wake you up when we have landed."

Dante had pulled me out of my reverie when he let go off my hand and spoke to me. I turned my gaze to him, still completely stuck by this and then beamed a smile at him. I wrap my arms around him when I reached him and take his lips without warning.

"I thought you were tried." Dante mumbled against my lips as we make our way to the bed. I pull away from his lips and grin at him as exhilaration filled my system at the mere thought of my body hitting this mattress.

"I am." I nodded my head as Dante pushed my hair back, over my shoulder. I take his face in my hand and kiss his lips again, "However, this bed looks very..inviting and there is a lot to do on a bed like this. What do you think?"

Dante face immediately dropped when he pulled away a little and watched me like a hawk. I licked my lips as I caress his forearms before I kiss his lips again.

"What a dirty little mind you have gattina." he pushed me until my back hit the soft mattress, I immediately bounced on it. Honestly, I was so close to moaning at the beautiful feeling of this bed. "I think we should experiment on this bed," he fell forwards with his hands as his support, he towered me with his frame before he pulled in closer and placed his lips on my jaws and neck, "see how loud you get as you lay on it."

My eyes roll back as I spread my legs open to grant him access, the pure satisfaction that I received from his touch was enough to send shocking waves to my clenching core that when Dante's hands slightly touched my thighs, I gasped against his lips and my body twitched.

After having the best sleep ever, we finally landed. The journey to Italy was not too bad, it was not too long as well. After gathering all my clothes that Dante had decided to scatter around the bedroom, I get dressed and leave to Dante who was waiting for me.

"Capo, we've landed. The second jet has landed about half an hour ago."

One of Dante's men approached us to inform us about our landing and as soon as he did, delirium kicked in my stomach once the realisation settled in me that I've returned to my childhood homeland. Italy was where most of my childhood consisted of and to come back to it many years later just made me so happy.

"è tutto impostato come ho ordinato?"

"," the man nodded his head and then glanced at me, "vieni."

Dante leaded the way out of the jet as I followed after him and as we were making our way out, my stomach turned with nausea because of how excited I was to feel homely although mom was not here to enjoy it with me. As of right now, since it's January, the weather in Italy was really cold so we all came prepared.

When we stepped out of the jet, I thought I would see at least one chauffeur or a car for Dante to drive but that was certainly not the case. To my utmost shock, the jet was surrounded by what seemed like thousands of black cars. I blink, dumbfounded as ever as I scan the whole area; it was scattered with men.

"Dante...?" I call him out, "What is all this?"

I know I was over exaggerating on how much black cars that were present but it definitely went past at least twenty; there was definitely more than twenty black cars in disguise.

Dante stopped in his tracks when he realised how I was no longer following him so he glance over his shoulders and watched me in my startling state. He then walked back to me before he hauled my hand into his.

"Don't worry about it gattina, they're my men." He replied,

"Is this even necessary? Come on Dante, this is too much."

Dante turned around so he was completely facing me. He takes my hand in to his while he cupped my cheek with his other hand. I frown up at him before my gaze returns to the floor; this was definitely not something I expected.

"Adriana, your safety is my biggest priority and responsibility, I don't care about anything else." He murmured as he placed his lips against my head, "If it takes over a hundred of my men to wait for us to get off the jet, then it happens I don't care. I'm not taking any chances or risks because I don't want anything to happen to you."

Not really having enough of the energy to protest back, I just nod my head in silence because realistically, I couldn't tell him what to do. If he had actually felt as though we would be in danger, then why should I stop him from doing something that would definitely protect us? In this case, it wasn't just my safety that would be in question, it was also Dante's so no, I didn't want to take no chances or risks.

"Are you ready to leave and enjoy Italy gattina?" He asked and immediately, my mood had lifted a little when he flashed one of his contagious smile. I nodded my head and laughed before I leaned forward and pecked his lips.

Hand in hand, we both settled to the grounds of Italy and instantly, a warm feeling spread across my chest; it was honestly the best feeling ever. To be able to breath Italy air once more was just something I always treasured because it wasn't something that I'd experience often in my life, since Antonio used to keep me held captive.

Right now, we were in our chauffeur on our way to our destination which was a hotel. A hotel that was treated like a celebrity; it was highly lionized because apparently, it was the best hotel out there in Italy.

At first, I had thought that Dante would have his own place here but apparently, he wanted to surprise me so us staying in a hotel for some time was required as part of his surprise. I just inwardly rolled my eyes at him because realistically, I do not need anything else but him.

He sat next to me while he scrolled through his phone where as I was gazing out the window, taking every little detail about Italy, observing it and keeping in mind of it as I'm aware that I'm never going to find this ever again, only until later on. Just as I turned to face Dante to gain his attention, the car came to a screeching stop and suddenly, I felt a drastic drop to the atmosphere when I glanced at Dante who glanced at his whereabouts.

"What happened? What is it?" Dante questions as he took my hand in his and pulled me closer to him. Suddenly, I felt like we were in danger despite the fact that there was no actually proof of harm.

"I think there has been a collision," our chauffeur informed us as he scratched his head, "I'm not really sure."

Dante gave him a form nod before he turned to face me as he held my hand. I just look up at him, waiting for him to speak. Why did I feel like he was going to say something that would disappoint me?

"Adriana, you wait here while I check what's happening."

"No!" I take his hand to stop him, "You're not going anywhere, send your men. Please, don't put yourself in danger like that."

"Gattina," he gently pulled his arm out of my grasp, "nothing is going to happen. Like I said, we have hundreds of my men everywhere, so even if anything did happen, I would be saved."

Although I was not entirely convinced, I still let Dante go anyway with all my hope that nothing should happen to him. If anything did happen, I would definitely be damned.

Dante opened the door, stepped out and then slammed the door shut behind him before he approached the commotion that occurred in front of the vehicle, while I kept my steady gaze on him all the while. I felt cautious for some reason despite knowing that even if anything did happen to him, I still wouldn't make a change in fact, I would've put myself in grave danger.

However, when pedestrians were gathered to a spot that Dante was heading to, my heart immediately dropped for no reason. I shuffle in my seat endeavouring to get a clear view of the obstruction ahead but all I saw was people and their backs.

Once I get to the door, I open it and step out despite hearing the pleas the chauffeur was saying. From this distance, I was still able to see Dante's face and it was clearly that he was devastated and judging by this, I felt something unsettling bury itself in the pit of my stomach.

As I make my way there, my knees were becoming weak because I was able to see what exactly was going on; there must have been a collision because there was people laying on the floor definitely unconscious as they had not moved a single bit as I stumble to them.

When I reached the crowd, my heart shattered into millions of pieces. My body stilt as I stood there with my eyes fixed on the image in front of me in disbelief. Such heart ache that I felt right now was indescribable at that very moment because I was so numb.

So, so numb...

This couldn't have happened.

_________________

Edited 5th Jan - so.... what did you think?

Until next time,
L x ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
4.9M 78.8K 58
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers. Wh...
123K 2.4K 62
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢�...
154K 2.2K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...