OBEDIENT. (Book Four)

By MadForYou1

There's no secret that Justine hates gays. It doesn't matter what kind you are, she hates you. She always has... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

Author's note

10.3K 89 2
By MadForYou1

This is the last book of the forbidden series and it circulates around Ms. T and Justine Paige.

This book is slowly being updated since attention has to also be given to all other books on this account.

I have no idea what the book will be about yet, so this will take a while but I am working on it.

If you would like to give your input, please inbox me.

In the meantime, check out my other books, follow my profile, send me weird messages, and all that good stuff.

P. S.
Things within this book are subject to change.

Love you and stay beautiful my #MindyClan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 71 43
*If you haven't read my weakest point pleasing my master then this story will not make sense. I suggest reading that one first* Olivia agreed to marr...
11.7K 941 21
Vanessa is a strong headed and independent young woman who refuse to submit to what is expected from her. Jered, a devilishly handsome man has set hi...
1.6M 73.2K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
7.6K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...