Mesmerism (o.h.)

By _freewill_

《mesmerism》 (n.) a compelling attraction; fascination. Madelyn Kenner was just another simple wolf living in... More

⚜Cast + Playlist⚜
⚜Introduction⚜
⚜1⚜
⚜2⚜
⚜3⚜
⚜4⚜
⚜5⚜

⚜Disclaimer⚜

82 3 0
By _freewill_

I'd just like to disclose to my readers that I do not own The Originals or any of the characters associated with the show. Those rights are reserved to the CW and Julie Plec.

I do, however, own the rights to Madelyn Kenner and her story. I would appreciate it if you did not steal Madelyn's character for your own uses.

This story will start in the end of season 1 and continue through season 2. The Intro of the story is in episode 13, when Hayley had the party for the wolves. And then Chapter One is in episode 17, when the wolves are human again.

Thank you and Enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
269K 7.4K 27
Dahlia was coming, the Mikaelson's knew that for a fact, though they were unsure when their dear aunt would make an appearance. Elijah has tried to p...
816K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
179K 7K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...