Yes Please || c.g. {complete}

By MKat902

"White Boy Carl was long gone, but a big booty still made me weak in the knees (and hard a little further up)... More

"I Need a Dog."
Animal-Like Lust
Double Entendre
"Couldn't Resist Me, Huh?"
"I Want You."
"Mine."
"Carl's New Obsession."
Swallow First, Then Talk
"Yes Please."
"Are You Serious?"
A Little Game
Returning the Favor
Bad Decisions
She's Gonna Get It
Sore Subject
Lap Dance
Uncontrollable
Make-Up Sex
The List
"Thank You."
A "Situation"
Safe
Aftermath
Comparisons
"I'm Hot."
In Charge
Under the Table
Proud
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Edgewater
Deliciously Forbidden
Family Time: Gallagher Style
"The Best"
Badass
All My Fault
"Are You Pregnant?"
Sponge Bath
Frustrated
"Like I'm the Only Girl"
The Only Thing
"Awake?"
Anytime, Anywhere
"Do You Understand Me?"
Feeling Good
Games
Crazy
The 1%
Either Way
The F Word
"Carl's Home!"
Carla
Us Again
Good Cop
Bad Cop
Baby Talk
"To Carl!"
"We Made That!"
180
Breaking the News
Thankful
An Explanation
"It's a..."
"Merry F*cking Christmas"
Giving and Receiving
"Just Ask"
Trivial Concerns
Guilty
Ate-Somethin'
"Into Next Year"
Officer Gallagher
In the Fort
Mama Drama
Showered
"Please, Daddy"
Shock
Negotiations
"So Hard"
Cash Money
Surprises
Festivities
Wildin
Off We Go
"Beautiful Boy"
Epilogue

Six Weeks

9.1K 175 41
By MKat902

60

.Layla.

Frustrated tears began brimming as I walked briskly outside. I had not expected that to go well, but I hadn't expected it to go quite that badly, either. My dad was such an asshole to Carl. I was angry and embarrassed and hurt.

Carl gave the number to the valet so he could get the car back, and he came over to pull me into a hug. I cried into his chest as he held me, rubbing my back and stroking my hair. We stood wordlessly for a few moments, until the valet pulled the car around. Carl opened the passenger door and I got in. He tipped the valet and walked around to get in the driver's seat before we pulled away.

"I'm really sorry I lost my cool in there," he said after a moment. "I really did not intend to do th-"

"You were amazing," I cut in. I sniffed and wiped a tear as I turned to smile at him.

He shook his head. "I was just trying to stick up for you. I wasn't trying to cause a problem."

I scoffed. "My asshole father caused the problem. I'm so sorry for what he said to you."

Carl shrugged. "I never expected him to think I was good enough for you." He glanced over at me. "Because I'm not."

I rolled my eyes. "Are you kidding me? That's bullshit and you know it. Come on, he's in your head now."

He sighed as he stared out the windshield.

"What you did for me back there was incredible," I told him. "I was so proud of you for defending us and telling my dad off." I paused, taking his hand and kissing it. "You always fight for me, Carl. No one else does that. Not even my parents."

He remained silent.

"I'm super, super hurt right now," I began. "But I'm also kind of turned on by how you handled that back there. Like, really turned on, actually."

Carl laughed. Finally, something.

"Pull the car over," I demanded.

He side-eyed me. "Wha- here? In Fuller Park? Are you nuts? Just wait like two- what are you doing?"

I had unbuckled my seatbelt and begun leaning toward him. I reached in his lap to unzip his pants.

"If you are trying to do what I think you ahhh-"

I freed him and took him in my mouth.

He gasped and I felt him swerve a little. "Layla this is sssso unsafe!" he hissed.

I continued and he moaned. I felt the car stop and he pulled me up out of his lap.

"Baby, what's gotten into you?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"You," I grinned.

He ran his hand through his hair. "I assure you I enjoy being in your mouth, but under these circumstances it will literally kill us."

I looked at him and bit my lip. Somewhere in my brain, I knew that, but right now it was clouded with lust. I wanted him, and I wanted him now.

He sighed heavily. "We will be in the Yards in like two minutes, okay? I'll drive fast."

I nodded.

He pulled down a deserted street near the stockyards. He parked and turned to look at me. "Get in the backseat."

I hurriedly unbuckled my seatbelt before getting out of the front and into the back.

He got out and opened the other back door. "Lie down," he instructed.

I did as he said, and he climbed in on top of me in the cramped space. We began to kiss feverishly as our hands moved all over, both of us desperate for the other.

His pants were still unzipped, and luckily I had just worn a loose-fitting sundress to disguise my baby bump. He was inside me in seconds, and we both groaned at the feeling the two of us loved the most.

"I love you so much," he breathed in between kisses.

"I love you too," I replied, gasping as he thrust in and out of me. "You are more than good enough for me." I moaned as he hit a different spot. "You are the best thing for me. You are the only thing."

He buried his head in the crook of my neck and attached his lips to my skin as he began to go harder and faster.

I cried out at how fucking good it felt, and soon I was coming undone around him. He followed suit soon after, and afterward he paused as both of us stared at each other, panting and our chests heaving. There was so much love in that stare, it was palpable.

He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips before he slid out of me and both of us sat up to straighten ourselves up a bit.

"Promise me you'll still want me like that when I'm bigger," I breathed.

He smirked at me. "I might want you even more." We both laughed. "I think I might be one of those dudes who's obsessed with his chick being pregnant."

I laughed before I looked at him again. "Promise me you'll still want me after the baby comes."

He looked at me, his face serious. He reached up to smooth my hair, and his hand lingered on my cheek. "Baby, there isn't a chance in hell I won't want you. You are it." He leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Haven't I fucked all this doubt out of you?"

I shivered and blushed. Of course he had; long ago. "Almost."

He leaned back with a confused expression and I winked at him. "I might need another reminder when we get home."

.....

.Carl.

Fuck her rich, stuck-up parents. I would take care of her just fine without their help or approval. This poor baby would have no grandparents to love and dote on him or her, though, and that made me sad. The best the baby would have would be Frank. That made me laugh out loud.

"What?" Layla grinned from the seat next to me. She looked so fucking beautiful, all disheveled from what we'd just done in the backseat.

I smiled at her. "I thought of Frank being a grandfather."

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "This poor child."

We got home and I took the dogs out while Layla tried to find some food. We hadn't ended up eating earlier, after all.

When I came back up, she was standing by the stove. I came up behind her and rested my chin on her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I hope grilled cheese is alright," she grinned, turning her head to kiss me.

"Anything you make is awesome," I smiled as my hands rested on her stomach.

Oh course, Layla's grilled cheese ended up being anything but ordinary. She'd used a fancy cheese I couldn't pronounce, and there was bacon and tomato on it.

"This is exactly what I needed," I sighed as the two of us sat next to each other on the couch. "I bet this is better than anything they make at that boujee-ass steakhouse."

She laughed and leaned her head on my shoulder. I felt a tear hit my shirt sleeve.

I set my sandwich down and got off the couch to kneel in front of her. "Hey, we're gonna be okay," I assured her, rubbing her legs.

She smiled, but more tears still fell.

I sighed. "I am so sorry, baby. That was so shitty of your parents."

She nodded and I leaned up to wrap her in a hug. I wished like hell that I could fix this for her.

"This is their loss," I mumbled to her, though I'm sure it was no consolation. "I meant what I said about supporting you and taking care of you. I don't need their help."

I leaned back and wiped a tear from her cheek. "People will babysit. My siblings will help. Your friends will help. This baby will have so much love around him, he won't know what to do with all of it."

She laughed a little. "Do you think it's a boy?"

I sighed. "The more I think about making a little girl who's got half your DNA, the more scared I get that I will literally kill someone."

She giggled. "If she inherits your eyes and lips, we'll definitely be in trouble."

I laughed and kissed her forehead before grabbing my sandwich to finish it.

We watched an episode of Family Guy, and I smiled as I felt her giggles against my side.

When the episode was over, I flipped off the tv. "Hey, do I recall you needing another reminder of my undying devotion to you?" I grinned.

She sat up and turned to look at me with an eager smile. "Yes, please."

I grabbed her and carried her into bed as she giggled and shrieked.

I pulled my shirt off and climbed on top of her. We began to make out, and I as I moved to her jawline and neck, she began to talk between her pants and moans.

"Can we try something?" she breathed.

I smiled against her neck. "Anything."

"You know- ahh- we won't be able to have sex- ooh- for like six weeks," she panted.

I looked up at her with wide eyes. "Six weeks?"

She nodded, a scared look on her face. "After the baby comes."

The thought of not being inside her for six weeks was giving me anxiety. I knew I probably looked upset, which would no doubt upset her, so I quickly smiled again. "So what did you want to try?"

She smiled a little. "I want to see how sexy we can be without sex."

My eyebrows went up and I nodded. That sounded fanfuckingtastic to me. "In that case, I am going to keep kissing you all over, if that's okay?"

She grinned and nodded, and she continued to talk as I worked her over. "I think it would be- ahh- really sexy to send each other- ohh- dirty poems."

I paused and slowly looked up at her. "There are dirty poems?"

She nodded, biting her lip. "Some poets like e.e. cummings or Michael Faudet, to name a couple. They're really erotic; we read a few in a class I had last year, and I ended up going back to my dorm and googling more and...you know."

I helped her sit up so I could lift her dress over her head. "If you are saying you touched yourself, then you are going to need to show me these poems," I smirked before diving at her chest.

She gasped. "I memorized my favorite one by Faudet," she breathed. "Would you like to hear it?"

I swirled my tongue around her breast, making her moan, before I nodded my head against it.

"'I know it's wrong,
but the very thought
of your hands,
reaching up under
my skirt,
and touching me,
makes me blush
in all the right places.'"

I stared at her with my mouth open. I couldn't even handle how fucking sexy that was. "Holy shit," I breathed before I resumed my kissing, licking, sucking all over her.

She writhed and moaned. "There's a poem- ahh- where cummings describes his lover's body- ooh," she gasped. "Like her breasts are 'swarms of white bees'- ahh- and her thighs are- ohh- 'white horses yoked to a chariot of kings.'"

"I love being inside your chariot," I smiled against her tummy, making her giggle.

"You're my king," she grinned back.

She stopped talking after that and pulled me back up to kiss her lips. It was slow and passionate, and she rolled on top of me. She began kissing down to my chin, up my jawline, and down my neck. It was my turn to gasp and curse.

She made her way down my chest and my stomach with her mouth, as I had done to her, but she continued down to unbuckle my belt.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked. Hadn't she said...

She looked up at me through her lashes. "Oh, we'll still be able to do this," she grinned before unbuttoning and unzipping my pants.

My eyes widened and I cheered inwardly. "Oh fuck yes," I breathed as my head fell back onto the pillow and she took me in her mouth.

She and I would be just fine for those six weeks, I grinned as my eyelids slid shut.

................................................................................
❤️
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you're still enjoying the story! I love and appreciate your votes and comments! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1K 21
Confusion was etched on his features. All I want is him. To feel his finger tips brush against my skin. The only thing that I can give him without h...
222K 3.8K 18
"You never even said 'goodbye'..." "How could I? You were already gone, Carl." (Season 7) *Sequel to South-Side Rules* *smut warning* SPOILERS I do n...
181K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lipโค๏ธ SLOW UPDATES
541K 9.6K 68
What happens when you are in the middle of a drug deal and end up running into a sticky situation with Carl Gallagher, your neighbor ?