Restrained

Por AlexandraNicoleC

BOOK TWO OF THE BLACKWOOD CHRONICLES "I own you... you can't walk away from your master," he whispered in my... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chaptet Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chaper Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Twenty Four

34 2 0
Por AlexandraNicoleC

"Girls why is there a tray of food in my classroom?" Professor H sighed, watching us eat ice cream and marshmallows at 9 O'clock in the morning whilst he did tutorial. "Bad morning," I admitted. "This is my classroom girls..." he warned. I sighed and passed him a spoon so he could dig in too. "Thank you!" He beamed. The ice cream disappeared in one massive spoonful from him. I ended up giving my spoon to Loki... ice cream stealing cat.

"So Prof, what's the deal today?" I asked, popping a marshmallow in my mouth. "Telekinesis has been cancelled, Mr Johnson took a chair to the head and has been told to rest for a few days," he explained. Chair to the head? Seriously? It was the weekend, there was no classes and on top of that we finished chair lifting and stacking weeks ago. "He was at the pub, had too much to drink... got a bit cocky about his chair lifting and accidentally hit himself on the head with one," he said trying to contain his laughter, the class however could not.

"So what are we doing?" Rose giggled. "Double divination with your favourite teacher!" He chuckled. Whoop whoop... not. Got a real bad feeling about this. "The council want to observe you're card reading skills Amelia!" He continued, ruining my day some more, "we're all going into the ballroom to do it." Yep... really bad feeling. I buried my head in marshmallows. "Can I drink the wine yet?" I asked. "Amelia... its 9:15 in the morning, you sound borderline alcoholic," Chase laughed.

"And what if I am... nope kidding, I'm not gonna drink my sorrows away," I joked, "I'd much rather find some other way to screw up my life." Rose playfully hit me. "You have not screwed up your life... you've opened countless of opportunities," she argued. Yep, countless of opportunities indeed. "Yeah like... the probability I may get turned into a vampire, the fact that I'm gonna be a queen when I have no idea what I'm supposed to do and kind of don't want anything to do with it," I explained, "oh and the fact there might be a war with me on one side and Malphas on the other in the future."

Everyone looked at me funny. "And when the FRIG WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING US THAT!?" Rose screamed. "Oops..." I said, sinking into my chair, "I may have forgotten..." She banged her head on her desk. I'm in deep trouble now. Luckily she calmed down when I passed her the marshmallows. "What are we going to do with you?" She sighed as she pulled a marshmallow out of the bag. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. I had to stop eating crap or I'd be sick so Prof H sent Rose, Chase and I off to get the candles and stuff we'd need for class, Loki following closely behind.

Chase picked up six large white candles and was about to grab a pack of matches when he remembered I wouldn't need them. Rose on the other hand went by looking at all the different smudge sticks to find the correct one for what we're doing. "What have you got in that?" I asked looking at the smudge stick. She gently passed it to me and I began inspecting. "Sage for cleansing, Rose for divination and psychic awareness, Lavender for wisdom and purification and..." I said to myself, there were green leaves in the bunch which I smelt, "well it isn't Eucalyptus leaf.... what is it?"

"Orange Bergamot leaves, to lend a hand to the magic... better chance of success, I'm hoping the success is that you won't get hurt," she explained. I nodded, that made sense enough. I continued what I was doing. "What are you up to Amelia?" She asked, watching me measure out various herbs and plants. "Making Miss Hopkins proud... a divination tea," I explained. "Ohhh like we learnt last lesson," she exclaimed. I nodded. I found a little plastic bag to put the ingredients into.

"Three teaspoons of black Chinese tea," I said pouring it into the bag. I chose Dian Hong since it smelt the nicest out of the choices I had. "Three teaspoons of Rose Hip, three teaspoons of mugwort... god I hope this tastes alright, I can't be drinking something disgusting," I laughed, "one teaspoon of eyebright and... two teaspoons of lemon balm!" I closed the bag and shook to mix it up. I found a teapot and some cups. "No way Jose, I am not drinking any concoction that you made... not after cocktail night and you mixed everything into a glass to the point you couldn't remember what was in it and made me chug it," Rose denied.

"I'll think you find I remember perfectly well what I put in our glasses and you drank it happily... toffee vodka, normal vodka, bacardi, peach schnapps, orange juice, mango juice and some weird Caribbean twist strawberry daiquiri mix thing!" I giggled, she shook her head at me. "And you'll remember how sick we were that night, you had your head down the toilet and mine was in the sink because you were in the toilet!" She laughed. We are a couple of screw ups but that was one heck of a night.

We took the stuff with us, the teapot and cups floating behind me as we made our way to the ballroom. I was surprised to see Jasper and his father there as well as the council and Miss Felicity obviously. The class was there too with Prof H and the marshmallows. He must have stolen them when we left to get the stuff. I set the tea pot to begin making the tea. "Don't question the tea, I'm just trying it okay?" I told Prof H, who actually looked quite impressed, "oh and I'm not drinking it alone... I followed Miss Hopkins recipe and if it tastes awful I don't want to be the only one to taste it."

The tea was pouring and straining into several cups. "Rose takes one since she'll be listening out if I need help, you take one professor since you stole the marshmallows," I ordered which caused the council to laugh, "There's one more cup so..." I looked around to find someone. "I'll take it, I'll be checking to see if your telling the truth... even though I know you are it's just what I've been told to do," Jasper admitted. I smiled and a cup floated towards him.

I left mine following me about whilst I set the six candles into a circle. Prof H threw me my cards, he's been looking after them so I don't go off and use them anymore without telling anyone. I didn't catch them. I let my telekinesis pull them out of the box, shuffle them and place them in a three tiered semi circle inside the circle created by the candles. I didn't need the candles to represent anything, I just needed them to create a barrier to protect me. I took the smudge stick from Rose and a mortar to put it in.

I gently took a step into the circle, placing the smudge stick and mortar to my left, the tea cup floating and sitting to my right. I closed my eyes and breathed, I heard the candles light as I did. I then clicked my fingers to leave a flame on the tip of my index finger and used it to set alight to the smudge stick. The smudge stick floated from the mortar into the air as I picked up my tea. I blew out the flame and allowed it to move around, purifying myself, the cards and the entire room full of people. "Rose come sit to my left, Jasper to my right please," I told them, they moved quickly and sat down with their cups.

The smudge stick wafted its smoke over them. "Drink," I smiled, we all drank the tea. It wasn't that bad but I wouldn't drink it all the time however, for something like this it's okay. "May the light guide us to the answers we wish to seek," I whispered, "your question please... no yes or no answers so don't give me a yes or no question." Harold walked over but kept his distance from the candles. "You've been released from the demon but what will happen to you in the future concerning such beings?" He asked. I automatically lifted a single card and greeted an old but ominous friend.

"Chaos," I laughed, "as if my life wasn't already in chaos... then again maybe the chaos I've been experiencing was only the tip of the iceberg." I pondered in my head the question why? Why more chaos? I brought my hand to another card and sighed at its sight. "My favourite... not," I grumbled at the card. Vision. "Rose keep with me in my head to give me the courage to keep going even if I see something I don't like... don't pull me out of it until I've finished what I'm saying, if I actually say something," I explained, "I don't seem to say much anymore... I apologise now for if anything happens."

Professor H stepped over to the council. "We had an incident, the walls were scratched, the windows smashed... she was screaming and hurt," he told them, "best give her some space." I am going to need all the luck I can get. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them I found myself watching.... myself. Oh dear god no... I was in a bed. With Casper and we were... heck no! I watched myself, frozen in my place. I couldn't turn my head from us. I watched me enjoying it until he bit me. Light and dark, day and night, tempting fate, vicious bite...

The words swirling in my mind as I watched Casper make me his and turn me. I screamed and screamed and screamed as I watched. I could hear Rose wanting to pull me out but I stopped her. The vision shifted. I found myself watching myself once again. This time I was watching me about to have/ having the vision... it was weird. I turned to see a man. A man with golden blonde hair and pale blue eyes that seemed to sparkle. "Who are you... and why are you watching me?" I asked. "Remarkable," he breathed, "I'm watching over you little princess... I will protect you." What to choose? Who will stay? Feathers white, won't betray...

"Will you protect me from Casper?" I asked, "he wants to turn me... I just saw him do it... in his bed." Tears began to fall as I took his hand and showed him the first part of my vision, his face was with utter shock and then anger. "I will not let that creature touch you," he growled, "you will be safe with me at your side, I will be watching and will help when you need it. Eyes of red thirst for blood...

The vision shifted once again. A dark room, dimly lit by candles. A creature I did not want to meet again. It moved when it saw me, giving a low chuckle. Although I could not see its face, I knew it was smiling. He grabbed my arm and its form began to shift as it did with Malphas... it was me who changed it last time I saw him. Dear lord... what have I done. My screaming began once again, more than before with Casper. I fear this creature more than anyone. Creature dark, creature would, take thy soul, make it his, give him form, unholy bliss..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

105 2 34
Kairos is the name, just your average magically gifted Guardian running from her problems... Years ago I walked away from my home, Empire Island, and...
1.2M 46.9K 31
Book 4 of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book! Highest rank: #1 in Werewolf genre on 06/11/2019! Amelia Reid and Ivan Romanov were...
13.3K 666 26
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
44.7K 1.6K 23
"I don't have a heart . " he said leaning away from her touch . her light was too overwhelming for the darkness inside his very soul . he was the tr...